AirPR

AirPR

AirPR tracks media activity and provides actionable insights into your PR efforts to tell you what is driving engagement and moving the needle in terms of traffic, conversion, organic research, and even revenue.

Work for AirPR?

Learning about AirPR?

AirPR Reviews

Ask AirPR a Question
Showing 18 AirPR reviews
AirPR review by Lisen C.
Lisen C.

"User friendly, smart tool to measure and evaluate"

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to easily organize a robust PR program using tags and other filters so that I can drill down and really measure impact of media coverage based on a number of parameters. It's efficient to run various tests and get nice visual representations to best represent PR success, so my reports are more polished. Of course, tying PR results to site traffic and actions taken is a huge bonus that helps me report true ROI.

What do you dislike?

For more complicated reporting needs my account manager needs to help me with "hacks" to get the reports I need. The good news is that there are always updates to the tool so often my needs are met in time anyway. Also, customer service at AirPR is excellent so I am always supported.

Another issue is that some articles aren't picked up for a few days meaning that reporting has some lag time. Again typically a glitch that improves consistently.

There need to be updates made to report on web videos that are posted to news outlets too (like local TV that posts segments online.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for those who need to correlate site traffic to PR work that appears online e.g. blog posts, earned media hits published online, influencer content posted online, etc.

We are looking for a way to measure how PR efforts directly lead to site traffic and the actions users specifically take once on the site. We also use the tool to determine which types of media stories are most impactful and the ROI of our influencer partner-driven articles. We've been able to provide clear direction on areas of campaign focus depending on business objectives by using the tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AirPR
AirPR review by Christine K.
Christine K.

"Unparalleled Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Overall I'm very satisfied with AirPR's work. A big factor for why my team switched over from our previous media monitoring tool Meltwater, was AirPR's excellent customer service, swift action in incorporating customers' feedback into their roadmap and having the ability to track attribution for articles.

The level of customer service and attention provided by their AMs/CSMs is brilliant. The on-boarding process was seamless and quick and throughout the relationship, our AM has been very active and involved with optimizing our tool for not only our U.S/HQ team, but for all our global team members across EMEA and APAC. Any delays in the initial set up was from our side as we had to work with our Security team across varying time zones and requests.

When our EMEA team had very specific questions regarding their countries and optimizing the platform, our AM was very patient and attentive to their needs and concerns. She worked directly with their CTO and tech team to figure out what the issues were and provided solutions where possible and effective workarounds if technically something wasn't possible yet.

We have had a few different requests for features within the platform such as multiple whitelists, and after taking in our feedback, most of these changes were incorporated within a matter of months. An incredibly valuable aspect of their approach is that they sincerely listen to their customers and their customer's feedback to integrate into their roadmap immediately where possible, rather than just collect this information and sit on it.

What do you dislike?

We have been requesting one particular feature for an extended period of time, however knowing that the technical lift and build out required is not a simple task we had decided to sign regardless with the good faith and feedback from their CTO and tech team that they are working on this feature diligently.

Since then, we decided to renew because the AirPR team showed us their commitment and desire to be held accountable and agreed to include language in an addendum for our contact that they would be adding in this feature by end of Q3/mid-Q4. New standard of customer-centricity!

Being able to attribute ROI from PR efforts is incredibly hard to do for the sheer nature of the function however AirPR has allowed us to connect our Google Analytics and monitor the activity of readers of articles we are featured or mentioned in and see if they 1) come to our website, 2) request a demo or 3) download a report — effectively signaling to us which outlets, topics and reporters are benefiting us the most.

Beyond ensuring that we're prioritizing the right publications and targeting the right media members with relevant content, AirPR's reporting tools has saved me significant time and manual work especially around Board meeting time.

What PR Analytics solution do you use?

AirPR review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"The sports car of PR Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the innovative metrics and industry-leading approach towards PR measurement and reporting that AirPR has in place. The integration with additional web analytic providers along with the customer feedback they listen to puts them ahead of competitors in the market. AirPR actually does what they say they can do and backs it up with data and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to be patient for new updates to roll out. The PR industry is changing rather quickly when it comes to measurement as is the media landscape. Keeping up with those changes is a challenge not only for communicators but analytic providers. AirPR is keeping to help its customers as best it can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AirPR Analyst is the most sophisticated measurement solution in the market with easy UI to learn. Once onboard with the solution, I was blown away by the insights about our coverage and how we compared to competitors. I was able to become more efficient and strategic with my PR efforts as a result..

I've been able to solve channel attribution and content focus as a result of using their Analyst tool. I've performed a deep-dive analysis of our coverage to determine quality vs. quantity indicators that rank the value of different channels across earned media, owned media, and newswire media coverage. I've also been able to measure our talking points to understand what is resonating in the market by spokesperson, keyword, publication, and author. All of the above - plus more - helps me report on the influenced revenue and brand reputation that PR can deliver to the bottom line of our business.

AirPR review by Sara D.
Sara D.

"I will never look at PR measurement the same"

What do you like best?

We finally have a way to showcase our impact to the rest of the org.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to see who took actions on our website after reading content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for data that 1.) showcases how PR is affecting your business or 2.) empowers you to take data-driven decisions, AirPR is a great fit. While they have amazing automated reporting they are probably more expensive than the traditional media monitoring solution. What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized? We can finally see how our audience reacts to our content beyond social shares. We have a clear picture of what people do after reading an article about us. With the automated reporting, we spend less time manually gathering our coverage, and are more strategic about who we're pitching and what messaging we're using.

Like the rest of marketing, we are now able to take a data driven approach to determining what worked, what we learned and how to increase performance.

I can't say enough good things about the AirPR team working on our account. They are supportive, responsive, and understand our business goals. Using AirPR was a markedly different experience compared to other traditional media monitoring tools where, once I signed the contract, I never heard from the team again.

AirPR review by Collin D.
Collin D.

"AirPR Awesome!"

What do you like best?

AirPR analyst goes far beyond the current capabilities of my current media platform from my industry. They do an exceptional job with ability to filter out other channels, like email and other social promotions. AirPR has allowed me to better understand potential business opportunity PR's impact. Great company and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pace of new updates to come out. As the PR industry is ever changing very quickly, it becomes a challenge to keep up with the new measurement of PR.

We are looking for a way to measure how PR efforts directly lead to site traffic and the actions users specifically take once on the site. We also use the tool to determine which types of media stories are most impactful. We've been able to provide clear direction on areas of campaign focus depending on business objectives by using the tool.

AirPR review by User

"Extremely Helpful Tool, Especially for Intern to Learn"

What do you like best?

Using AirPR, I created 5 in-depth reports in less than 6 weeks without any previous experience with a PR tool like this. The tool is very user-friendly, which made it easy to create these reports quickly. Analyzing the AirPR data in these reports has been a highlight of my internship as it has provided me with a deeper understanding of my company's development over the last year (and competitors’ as well). I went into my internship without an understanding of the company's PR success, but will be leaving with a well-rounded idea of what has worked in the past and what hasn’t. I was able to see what topics drive social shares, which outlets get amplified the most on social, how important it is to weight power of voice with share of voice, and more. AirPR employees were very responsive and helpful, especially when I had questions on how to create new reports.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a freeze button so that data didn't continue to update after I finish a report, but the AirPR team is great about listening to suggestions and I'm hopeful they will solve this soon.

Media monitoring, competitive analysis, and PR analytics.

AirPR review by Executive Sponsor in Public Relations and Communications
Executive Sponsor in Public Relations and Communications

"AirPR -Google Analytics for PR Pros"

What do you like best?

The service from the team is outstanding. We have regular meetings with the Air PR account lead and when we have questions or any special needs, they get things done. In an era where most companies don't want to really talk to the customer, AIR PR does it right.

What do you dislike?

Changes to what works. Over the past few months based on feedback AIR PR made some changes to how the report module presents data. As both an owner of a comms agency and the senior comms lead to a hot startup what I saw was a sacrifice that leads to "make it easier to show how good of a job was being done" vs. what was executive level understanding of what was being accomplished in a quick snapshot. The data is still there, it's just harder to present..

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the challenges we in PR have is measuring and defending our effectiveness. AirPR makes that such an easy hurdle to overcome. Having been talking with the founder before he launched AirPR and now being a happy user, I can say that for the first time in a long time, I'n able to really understand, not just use fuzzy logic, to see the value of the efforts and output.

AirPR lets us understand the changes in visibility and where the amplification is being started from as the information presented is both visually appealing, and factually rich. It provides Comms professionals with Google level analytics that have never been easily available before.

AirPR review by Consultant in Legal Services
Consultant in Legal Services

"Great Communication with Customers"

What do you like best?

The company was very easy to get a hold of for my team. Although we didn't take them up on all of their ideas/services, they seemed more than eager to help, communications were fast with them, and they easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Didn't see what made them stand out much more than their quick communication. Their services were not very innovating or different from many other companies that offer the same services,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, certainly look into it. Customer service is great, and they are able to get the job done. This was used for a startup businesses to explore what they could be doing to see how far their face to face interactions get them on the web.

Trying to see how far our companies public relations efforts really get us. Trying to see how our public relations efforts transformed into analytical numbers... how far of a footprint are we making in our social media and customers, and talk on the web.

AirPR review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"While it features some cool capabilities, the user interface isn't always intuitive."

What do you like best?

AirPR allows you to track more in-depth metrics than some other PR monitoring platforms. In particular, it can integrate with your web tracking software to tell you how many people were drive to your site and even took action once there after reading an article your company was mentioned in.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't always intuitive. It can sometimes be difficult to find and use all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, but know that you'll have to spend some time with it to really get comfortable using it.

Media monitoring and PR analytics.

AirPR review by Richa S.
Richa S.

"Good To Have"

What do you like best?

It supports Small business, Medium business, Large business. Its’ extensive media activity tracking features can make a great difference for any enterprise. Loved it!

What do you dislike?

it's a bit steep for the small business. Apart from this everything is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it as it gets you the most work done in very less hours.

Real-time data aggregation and dynamic data visualization.

AirPR review by Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

"Highly informative"

What do you like best?

AirPR is perfect for seeing all of your coverage in one place and how well it is performing. This helps you to better decide on which outlets to target.

What do you dislike?

It's not as user-friendly initially, but manageable,

Targeting the correct media outlets and best practices for titles.

AirPR review by Gunnar F.
Gunnar F.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

It allows you do monitor basic metrics and whanot

What do you dislike?

user interface could use some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure what the pricing is, but it could be less expensive to choose another program to do the same job with a better user interface.

Mostly analytics and targeting.

AirPR review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"I am new to this, my company has recently switched."

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly so far and easy to learn

What do you dislike?

I have had trouble with connection and the placement of certain applications

We have solved miscommunication problems and really been able to realize how beneficial allocation of tasks is

AirPR review by Joaquin M.
Joaquin M.

"MUy buena"

What do you like best?

Genial muy importante para los analisis, podría ir mas rapido pero aun asi es genial

What do you dislike?

un poco lento pero puede funcionar si tienes paciencia

me ayuda a saber mejor mi target de usuarios

AirPR review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Airpr is the PR Tool to use "

What do you like best?

This tool can help you find out your ROI and measure the impact of your PR efforts.

Excellent customer service and helpful staff.

What do you dislike?

The service is not user-friendly initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enables a deeper understanding of your target audience using social media analytics. It will provide deep insights into around consumers view and interact with your brand on social media

increase the PR and measure effectivity for PR through tool

AirPR review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"analytics and competitive intelligence"

What do you like best?

Extremly good to see what kind of adversiting works the best. In my case i found out that from facebook i was not making as much as linkedin.

What do you dislike?

Basic graphs, maybe some more help for beginners could be okai

Recommendations to others considering the product

Guys, wondering what advertisement works the best? go for it

IT and marketing

AirPR review by Agency
Agency

"Fantastic. We're able to communciatr to a wide spectrum of clients a employees and get the scoop on "

What do you like best?

the ease of access and the ability to see what everyone has said.

What do you dislike?

sometimes what people say can be too personal. we are also not very much able to recognize any new things dfor pr improvement as easily as we'd like.

we are able to send mass advice and be able to communicate issues in the office.

AirPR review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Learning PR "

What do you like best?

PR has excellent customer service, it’s very efficient and I am able to do very nice presentations.

What do you dislike?

I think they need to have a better outlets for reporting problems with web video updates.

Putting all of the channels together and being able to monitor everything at once.

Learn more about AirPR

AirPR Videos

Learning about AirPR?

* We monitor all AirPR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.