Airtable

Airtable

Airtable is the all-in-one collaboration platform designed to combine the flexibility of a spreadsheet interface with features like file attachments, kanban card stacks, revision history, calendars and reporting.

Work for Airtable?

Learning about Airtable?

Airtable Reviews

Ask Airtable a Question
Showing 141 Airtable reviews
Airtable review by <span>Milan W.</span>
Milan W.

Very simple and secure program.

What do you like best?

Using this platform I can organize our work in a very easy way. I like that platform because we can work more cooperation for individual projects and group of all style. The very useful platform which helps us to use this product for coordinate launches, plan new features, settle research, and stay on the one page.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I'm not complaining about that product. I really like all working process. Every step going well. Till now everything is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Airtable is wonderful software which easies to use. You will have the ability to coordinate, plan new features, organize explore. Ideas become reality quicker with this software.

With this platform, we use it for all generally projects and were able to make the exact working process and appearance we needed via the team. We can get a much more concrete snapshot of our working group, enabling us to staff people to the right projects and giving them excellent ability to increase.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Airtable
Airtable review by <span>Chuck F.</span>
Chuck F.

The very easy way to control anything that you need.

What do you like best?

The better and faster way to work from anywhere and with everyone. I can make my daily routine makes much organize. Very comfortable that I can easy to edit, comment, and cooperate in online with our mobile and desktop apps. Also, I would like to add that all changes are directly synced via everyone’s devices.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad comments about that product. As for me, I like all working process with adding and tracking system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely good software. That program will allow you to have to filter and sort a lot of work needs. You will have all arrange at working steps how you wanted. Also, you will have the opportunity to work and monitor all process from any place where you are can be.

We are very glad that using Airtable. With this platform, we have a strong help which always gives to us the ability to handle any content. We can add attachments, a small flag, long text message or links to documentation in another spreadsheet. We guess that we have everything that we need for productive work.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Airtable review by <span>Douglass C.</span>
Douglass C.

The easy an online database app that gives the fast way to go forward.

What do you like best?

I guess that it is a powerful working platform. I like that I have all my information in one place. I like that in my hands the fast and organized tools which allows me to react faster.

What do you dislike?

The program is not bad but will be nice to have a faster speed. Will be better to make our tracking faster. Generally, the software is the useful and big helper. The problem with the speed doesn't give a rights to stop to use that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to you. It is powerful working tools which will help you to create and work more effective and productive for your company. The software is easy to use and manage. Definitely, you will forget about working mess.

We can make our working steps are organized. Gives to us a better way of communication with customers. Also, we can cooperate and work together on one idea or subject which is really productive. After that we know that it is will be effective and done in right time for us.

Airtable review by <span>Sonja B.</span>
Sonja B.

Great Content Calendar That Promotes Collaboration

What do you like best?

I like how we can easily transition from a table view to a calendar view. This is especially helpful since we primarily use Airtable as a content calendar. We can see what's coming up, what still needs work, and what will publish when. It's nice to be able to drag and drop records within the calendar view if we need to rearrange our publishing schedule.

We have several different people contributing and editing within our organization's blog and website and this makes it easier for us to collaborate with each other and organization information. It's easy to send other team members notes and to assign them tasks.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a way to set up automated alerts. For example, if we put a due date on a task, an alert is automatically generated and emailed to whoever is assigned to the task. Perhaps there is a way to do this is a paid version but we have yet to find this feature and use it.

We are able to manage our content and visualize it on a calendar easily and it has really streamlined our editorial process. Recently our content has increased and this tool helps us manage it and ensure that our blog is constantly publishing new material on a consistent basis.

We can see ourselves using this more and more to manage updating other areas of our website, especially those sections that require constant content updates. We also have a few large projects on the horizon that we'd like to use Airtable for.

Airtable review by <span>Jacob L.</span>
Jacob L.

Outdoes Excel in Ways I Didn't Know Were Possible!

What do you like best?

Airtable is so helpful because it uses your data to create more insight on your project or team. By using data that already exits, Airtable can help you make additional connections by grouping, having menu options as data, and creating text and numerics. It created a multitude of new ways for me to look at, analyze, and streamline my data...and it truly feels now like a database.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it is in the premium plan, which includes "blocks," but it would be interesting to integrate tables and graphics into my data. It would add an additional visual element that might be useful and continue to rival Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try adding columns and data you don't think you need, they might actually help you realize new connections when you start linking sheets and cells.

Using Airtable to track my programs members, I am able to notice and make connections that I never considered. It is helping me to think of knew ways to connect and grow our activities, by simply showing me data I haven't looked for before.

Airtable review by <span>Julie B.</span>
Julie B.

Saves me tons of time!

What do you like best?

All the functionality of an excel sheet with added tools that make it easier, without being as complicated as an access database

What do you dislike?

So far I don't dislike anything! I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can use it for aside from my primary purpose of event planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't quite to the level of needing a full-on custom database but spreadsheets just aren't cutting it anymore, I would give Air Table a try. It could be just the solution to your problem. It has solved mine and I'm looking forward to seeing how much I can do with it. Collaboration with others in my team is going to be much easier.

I manage the media, marketing, and fundraising events for a small, regional non-profit. I've been keeping track of events in Excel, which has been ok but not great. I also needed to be able to collaborate with others in my office that I'm working with, and while I have a OneDrive account through Microsoft which allows me to share my files easily, it doesn't allow us to collaborate unless they're also Office360 subscribers. Air Table allows me to share my projects with everyone.

Airtable review by <span>Tyler R.</span>
Tyler R.

10,000 Times Better Than a Spreadsheet

What do you like best?

The absolute flexibility and freedom I get from Airtable. I love thinking, "Oh, I really want to see this look different. Oh wait, I CAN TOTALLY DO THAT!"

The ability to filter and sort what I want or need to see is second to none; clutter is almost nonexistent as long as I'm using the software properly. If I'm not, it's always an easy fix.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't mind a little more flexible cross-referencing, or multiple synced calendars. See, when I create a calendar view, I add options like I would any record. But it only allows for one "appointment type." I can create new tables, but there isn't an easy way to immediately sync them, so there are sometimes unnecessary fields in my calendar records when all I need to do is remember to call or meet someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the demo videos. Try out multiple templates. Think about the current problems you experience with your CRM and see if Airtable has a solution. Even if you already have a CRM, Airtable is going to be fantastic at organizing and scheduling things. You can cross-reference records to assign users to tasks and vice-versa. If something isn't working, just try another view or add another table and experiment with it. There is so much flexibility here that if you can't figure out a good way to use it, you're doing something wrong.

I've basically abandoned another CRM and started using this. It's faster, easier to read quickly, and I can immediately access bits of information I might need. Adding new records, updating records or moving them around is incredibly easy.

Airtable review by <span>Travis W.</span>
Travis W.

I want to use this for everything!

What do you like best?

Airtable feeds my compulsion for efficiency and organization. I constantly think of ways to use the system and ways to convince others to use it as well.

I like that it's simple enough for the average person to use and also allows complexity. The various templates are a great way to get ideas for creating new bases as well.

What do you dislike?

This took some thought, but I guess I would say that I dislike some of the limitations. There are some small 'quality of life' features I'd wish for. Such as the calendar view. Most of the other views are highly customized in that you can determine what fields are scene. I remember requesting this feature for calendar views as it seems this view received a bit less care. However, these things hardly take away the overall experience and I imagine the company is constantly improving their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're keeping records or just need a solution that no one else can offer, Airtable is likely going to be flexible enough to give you what you want. There are tons of templates to look through to give you some ideas and the support team is wonderful.

I currently use airtable to generate a ticketing system which alerts me through slack. I also decided to use it to organize our lunch ordering system which seems to be working well. In my personal use I use it for various film projects.

Airtable clearly creates a space of efficiency and order. There is far less stress in my life.

Airtable review by <span>Roland M.</span>
Roland M.

The best data management system

What do you like best?

Airtable is entirely easy to manage the database.

There are dozens of templates available for any intended use. You can create in your own account a number of databases and invite people to separate bases in the absence of access to everything. Also this service has an excellent mobile application, the functionality of which is at the highest level.

What do you dislike?

I believe that design can deserve a certain improvement. This is acceptable and easy to use, but in that case it is easy to use, so I would like to have the ability to merge records between databases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully advise Airtable for any company, large or small. Just make sure that you are flexible in different systems with your team. Also in this service there are strong working tools that can help you create and work more productively and efficiently for the purpose of your company.

With this platform, we have strong support, which constantly gives us the chance to process any content. We can add investments, large textual information or links to documentation in another table.

Airtable review by <span>Antony B.</span>
Antony B.

Perfect to use.

What do you like best?

The best step to organize everything, with anyone, from every place. I like that with our mobile and desktop apps make it simple to redact, comment, and cooperate in real-time — changes are immediately synced via everyone’s devices. I like that platform very much.

What do you dislike?

Very useful software which does not bring any bad problems on our working process. All tools working well. I like it. I don't think about to change that platform. Till now everything suits me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have a lot of wonderful work. You will see how fast It can do their work. Just a few clicks to link records between tables, making clever relationships. I recommend it to you. I guess it is will be a good helper to you.

Actually, it is strong filtering, sorting, and grouping gives us the freedom to settle our work just the way we like. Also, we can select the right apperance for our content, and save them for light access every time.

Airtable review by <span>Parker L.</span>
Parker L.

Good interface

What do you like best?

What I like most about Airtable is its quality. It is convenient and easy to use without sacrificing too much functionality. This allows the user to create a database from scratch or use predefined templates that allow for rapid development. The basics are intuitively laid out, so that when you first use it, you configure it quickly and clearly

What do you dislike?

If the company is big, the price justifies itself, but for a small company it would be desirable to price cheaper. Also, it would be nice to have a downloadable version of the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use Airtable, the interface is so intuitive that many functions are understood at a subconscious level. It's nice to have an Airtable for simplicity, simplicity and clarity.

Currently, I use this to manage the workload in my team, as well as to manage content and manage individual projects. It was easy to work in my team, and different views were useful, so they could only see their tasks.

Airtable review by <span>Taylor R.</span>
Taylor R.

Airtable Review

What do you like best?

The organizational structure of Airtable is so user friendly. My coworkers and I are able to communicate much better since some staff members work remotely and are working at different times then our normal office hours.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes adding a lot of dates can make things harder to find. It is very well organized and structured, but it can get to be massive and overwhelming from certain views. I think it would be easier if when as task is completed it could go into a separate section possibly? Instead of crowding into all of the uncompleted tasks.

Communicating with team members in different areas of the country. Instead of having to dig through our emails, all of the information is in a central location. Being able to add documents and files has been incredible! It's so helpful to be able to reference things in a grid format.

Airtable review by <span>Alex S.</span>
Alex S.

Finally unlimited custom fields

What do you like best?

Airtable is the only truly dynamically customizable project management tool and its got so much capacity to push info and then sort to your heart's content.

What do you dislike?

I don't really understand the 1200 record limit per base. it's not the worst thing by any means, but it seems kind of arbitrary. Also I'd LOVE it to have a more robust google calendar integration, but it doesn't without some zapier integrations which are never as good as something native.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter what other software you're used to using, try out Airtable. the 10 minute video will show you everything needed to be a great user.

My biggest complain about other PM software is having so few custom fields. Rarely in 8 years of managing projects has a software predicted all the fields and types i'd actually need, let alone make them available right from go in a free version. Airtable has made dynamic grouping and project assessment and tracking possible in ways quite literally no other option in the market has.

Airtable review by <span>Benjy U.</span>
Benjy U.

Best Data Management System

What do you like best?

AirTable is best for team collaboration and getting projects done. It's pretty much an all-in-one platform for tasks and project management.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a steep learning curve for new users. We've had a few team members feel like it is too difficult to learn. But it's worth it! Although there is not much so far to dislike, I personally wish their layout, font, and look can be a bit more customizable. But that's a lot to ask from such a great company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend Airtable for any company, large or small. It's a great company with a great vision. The learning curve may be a bit steep for some users, but it's worth it.

We do a lot of team work, and AirTable lets our boss organize and assign certain tasks to individuals on our team. It's also great because you can get instant email notifications when something is assigned.

Airtable review by <span>Christine Stella P.</span>
Christine Stella P.

positive results for an already integrated team

What do you like best?

AirTable has been helpful for us to gain more cohesion on different projects and clients that we are working with. We value that documents in our drive are linkable and this is certainly a generative function for our teams big picture.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it were a bit more user friendly in the areas of customization. As an intuitive user I find it be just fine and that is not the case for all of my team members or all of my teams. It would also be great if it were more linked to other apps for plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be sure that you are flexible across different systems with your team - the cohesion that I desire is not part of how I have known it to be and overall its a great resource.

We are solving for communication shortfalls for a large complex team with mobile offices. We are invested in being able to stay integrated but independent and the connectivity or bird eye-view quality of AirTable is helpful to us in that regard. I can see what other folks are doing and they can pke into my progress on something as well. Its also great that we can all be working at the same time on the build out and manage our own internals while cooperatively supporting something else.

Airtable review by <span>HANUMANTHA RAO B.</span>
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

Its a Extended version of Airtable

What do you like best?

It makes life simpler with all a professional wanted.

What do you dislike?

We cannot have an option to automate things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just bored with Excel and want to see what insights you can achieve by using your data. Then go for AIRTABLE.

We actually bought the product under NGO discount. And also it got referral points which help us take add-ons with using points rather than paying money.

To get different prospectives out of it. It gives great insights from the data you have with different data formats. It makes life easy for a manager to collaborate with the teams. The new launch of Airtable boards helped us in getting a great insight by using customised dashboards. If they could really bring automation then it would be a No. One leading Application in the world.

Overall if you start using the product you love it like anything.

Airtable review by <span>Diego R.</span>
Diego R.

EASY MANAGEMENT

What do you like best?

well the thing i like the best from airtable i that you can control every area of your project, i have like 7 tabs for different processes of the construccion and i can manage every one of the separately and go from one tab to the other widout keeping track of any of them i like to the fact that you can close the app and whe you open it again it stay right where you left it that is very useful

What do you dislike?

i dont really like the design of the software it looks like a children web page but at the same time thats why its very easy to use it everything its right there in front of you

Recommendations to others considering the product

its very easy to use everythimg its right in front of you

we had a problem on the sales department we had a lot of prospects to buy a house and with airtable now we have a perfect register of every one of them

Airtable review by <span>Zev S.</span>
Zev S.

Full featured relational database that is as easy as using Excel

What do you like best?

Airtable is fully manageable relational database. It is easy to set up tables and relationships to other tables. There are dozens of templates available for every imaginable use case. You can create an use multiple databases (called Bases) in your account and invite people to individual Bases without giving access to everything. It is cloud-based and has a fantastic mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I think the design can benefit from some improvement. It is acceptable and easy to use, but it I would not consider an excellent example of design brilliance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create some trial Bases to play with before you actually try to set up a table with critical information. They have some great relational field options but it takes a willingness to read a few paragraphs in their help files to set them up correctly.

I use it to manage everything from managing customers and investors to tracking project feature to recording business loans and payments. Everything is in one place. Available on all my devices and I can manage users on each database.

Airtable review by <span>Bruce H.</span>
Bruce H.

Create a custom database for any need

What do you like best?

It is easy to create a database to store nearly any type of information, and link between tables. Reports and custom views then allow you to view that data in many different ways. The interface is attractive and easy to use, but is also pretty powerful once you start digging through all the functionality.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to be able to link records between bases. However, I understand their reasoning behind not allowing this, as their price structure is based on the number of records per base, and this would open up a big loophole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free tier, and set up few of the free templates to get a good idea of the possibilities before jumping in with your own data.

We are using Airtable to store all of our business contacts in one location - clients, vendors, affiliates, and more - for our real estate business, and organize them by category. We are able to easily sort by any field, search, and to cross-reference by associated company or organization.

We also track our incoming and current leads, as well as ongoing transactions and scheduled appointments. We can create notes and cross-reference them to any number of records in other tables.

Airtable review by <span>Kelsey H.</span>
Kelsey H.

AirTable used for team consult tracking

What do you like best?

I like that it functions a lot like Excel but can be much more organized and easier to view and work in with all the great customizable features. Our use is unique and it’s a great free way to track things. It has a clean, sleek look and is a great connection tool.

What do you dislike?

I hate that it doesn’t have reminder/follow up capabilities especially knowing they advertise as a team collaboration tool that’s used for customer service. Customer service takes follow up, especially within my role. This could be easily added to customize a row within the view. We like the survey app, but there is an issue for our team when using it - nothing we do is every straight and narrow - so options within the surveys need to be added all the time as no consult or meeting is the same & we noticed the survey views do not have this capability when trying to edit and add options on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get an integration tool or software for email and reminder function. Editable survey options on the go for people taking the survey.

Multiple people easily looking at the same organized information instead of people who aren’t as tech savvy entering and messing up formatting in an Excel sheet. We really enjoy the survey tools as a team - we have members that are out in the field that need to track their consults and meeting information and having the AirTable app makes the very easy to do on the go.

Airtable review by <span>Tami Osmer M.</span>
Tami Osmer M.

Database, spreadsheet, organization, collaboration and more

What do you like best?

Its hard to say what I like best. I love the versatility for whatever I need to organize, whether it is a data list, scheduling calendar, or research log. I love the ability to include art/photos right in the cell. I love the sort and group functions , and the multiple views! So many, many ways to manipulate and view all the same data!

What do you dislike?

I miss the ability of other similar products to be able to add a color to a row background for highlighting

With social media, I'm able to not only include all the details I need, but the images of the posts as well. I also run an international event calendar, and find Airtable to be the perfect tool for organizing it. Its integration with Zapier has saved me countless hours weekly.

Airtable review by <span>Rachel M.</span>
Rachel M.

Airtable is very convenient and useful!

What do you like best?

Having multiple tables going with different coworkers streamlines communication and keeps everyone organized. I can keep all of my data in one place no matter who I'm collaborating with.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing and overwhelming when you first download the application. I wish it was more user friendly but once you understand the different tools it can be very effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Become familiar with the application because there is a lot of useful tools packed inside of it. The more you learn about it the more useful it can be for your company as a whole.

Our internal organization has improved tremendously since utilizing Airtable. Whenever we need to look something up we know exactly where to go to find it. We have seen an increase in participation because it is easy to contribute.

Airtable review by <span>Todd G.</span>
Todd G.

Fantastic tool!

What do you like best?

Airtable is extremely powerful and versatile, meaning it can be used in a wide variety of ways. Along with extensive functionality, the company is constantly innovating and releasing new features all the time. It's very simple and convenient, much more so than any other tool with similar intentions. The examples and templates are extremely helpful, it's great for collaboration, and it can handle just about any time of data/inputs. All-around very powerful, like spreadsheets on steroids.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. It handles everything I can think of and more, considering there are a lot of current features that I am not yet taking advantage of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It might take a couple days to really understand it's capabilities but well worth working through it.

Collaboration with colleagues

Project management

Asset/resource sharing

Client/customer information

Airtable review by <span>Kate J.</span>
Kate J.

Spreadsheets You Love To Use - And that work better

What do you like best?

It plays well with Zapier, making for very powerful integrations. The ability to create spreadsheets and databases for just about anything that you can think of, and it's incredibly easy on the eyes. There is a bit of a learning curve to really get the most out of it, but once you do - the possibilities are endless! It also has a great crowd-sourced templating system that is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Genuinely cannot think of anything. It does more than I expected!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time exploring the Airtable universe - the examples the community has provided really open up your eyes to its potential power.

Keeping track of ongoing projects and capturing ideas - the mobile app makes it easy to capture these things in a standardized way.

Airtable review by <span>Kent L.</span>
Kent L.

Wow! Solved our NGO's DB challenges in a hurry!

What do you like best?

We were able to upload our existing Excel files for our clients and sponsors and customize them within AirTable very quickly. The multiple views of our data including the Blocks features, putting our data on maps and charts is exceptional. The ability to construct an input form for field data capture on smartphones is outstanding. AirTable solves many of our data challenges in a hurry!

What do you dislike?

The price can be a bit of a challenge but AirTable provides discounts for charities that make it much more affordable and worth the investment!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely worth a look, especially if your team are not database professionals.

We need to track our homeless clients in Cambodia from interview through to the building of their new homes and beyond. Airtable gives us many tools to do this very efficiently and effectively and to communicate with our teams and sponsors along the way. It will save us time and money and allow us to build more homes for the homeless. Thank you! 🙏🌞

Airtable review by <span>Danica R.</span>
Danica R.

They weren't kidding about organizing EVERYTHING

What do you like best?

I love that I can centralize a lot of information into one handy location, and that there are different views to present that information. Questions that used to take me 5 minutes or more to find the answer now take less than one. It's easy to use, designed well, and I haven't encountered any bugs so far. I also love the grouping and sorting functions, it has made a huge difference in organizing a lot of records.

What do you dislike?

I wish that everyone at my workplace would use Airtable so the IT department would be willing to get an Enterprise account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The beauty of Airtable is the ease of use and the flexibility with which you can use it. I use it to centralize and organize a lot of information and documents, but you could also use it as a checklist, program management tool, and probably many other ways I cannot think of right now. It's easy to collaborate with your team, and keeps everyone on the same page. To say that my work life has changed since I started using Airtable is not an exaggeration, it's just the truth.

I work for a non-profit research organization, and my department has a lot of grants and fellowships I need to organize and keep track of. I also have a boss who travels a lot, and whose travel arrangements can be complicated, with a lot of details to manage. Airtable can function as an organizer of information but I also use it as a checklist. It has drastically improved my efficiency and effectiveness in getting tasks done.

Airtable review by <span>krys n.</span>
krys n.

Perfect solution for multiple spreadsheets

What do you like best?

As a nonprofit, tracking grant funded projects was starting to become a nightmare with separate spreadsheets for each project, bunches of formulas to try not to screw up, and reporting headaches. I discovered Airtable, and managed to get a hold of all of my grants in on, colorful, easy to use base.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have trouble with linking properly... but that's my fault not Airtables. I'm still learning just what all can be done with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot... the free version can do incredible things and when you need more advanced features the price is not unreasonable

Nonprofit. Grant funded projects (wildfire thinning and at-risk youth training)... previously having multiple spreadsheets for each project, figuring out how to produce reports from each for funders... Ugly :) Now I have one base where all data from all projects can be stored, and viewed multiple ways, making it a whole lot easier for me to keep track of everything.

Airtable review by <span>Angela M.</span>
Angela M.

Excellent collaboration tool for non-profits

What do you like best?

This tool is a life saver! I am starting to wonder how I ever worked without it. My team has been using it for event planning, grants management, donor management, and more. If you are asking yourself, "Why shouldn't I just use Google Sheets?" the answer is because the functionality and customization of Airtable makes Google Sheets look like a toy. I love the ability to link records, color code, and easily customize field types.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything significant. It took me a few days to get used to the interface but once I figured it out it was so easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've searched high and low for a tool like this, none compares to Airtable in features and value.

We are tracking data that previously had been lost in emails or outdated spreadsheets. We have also been able to manage a large team of staff and volunteers for an upcoming event and share information between them.

Airtable review by <span>Nicholas B.</span>
Nicholas B.

Excel, Google Sheets, & a database combined - but a little pricey

What do you like best?

Airtable is pretty much the best combination of Excel, Google Sheets, and a database. Think about putting data into a spreadsheet, and then thinking you'd love to display that data in some sort of dashboard. Airtable lets you do this. Need to collect information from people via a form? Airtable lets you do this. Need to have the ability to upload files in cells? You can do this in Airtable too. Need to turn your data into a trello-like Kanban board? Airtable makes adding a view extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

I think it would make more sense to bill for one account, versus billing per workspace. I like the idea of being able to have multiple workspaces per billing account. That being said - I would not pay for one account that has unlimited workspaces if the current pricing per workspace applied. I think that's entirely too much to ask for the features that Airtable provides. As it stands right now, current pricing is a bit high for the features offered. To make Airtable a really solid replacement for most of your tools, you need the Blocks feature which is only available on the Plus plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look at the price and your current solutions.

Airtable provides a new way for us to manage our membership applications, the interview process, and our data in general. We're looking to Airtable to solve many of our problems around collecting data & reporting on that data.

Airtable review by <span>Hellene G.</span>
Hellene G.

Brilliant, easy to use, powerful

What do you like best?

Flexibility, ease of use, and its combination power as both a data management and project management tool. This is a weird thing to say, but it makes us happy - empowered and in control of our data, with tools to improve work flow and collaboration as a team.

What do you dislike?

This isn’t a dislike exactly, more like a realistic caution that because Airtable is really, really easy to use straight out of the box, it takes a little while to understand both its constraints and its real power as an analytic and reporting tool. If you need to go beyond a simple dataset, you totally can - just be ready to give the investment of time and thought that you would in any traditional database design.

Cloud technology means all data is secure and available real-time for all our team, wherever they work. It eliminates the need for costly in house or external consultants with technological expertize that as a small nonprofit we just cannot access. The collaboration features are really stellar, for example, we can send a link to an instructor that gives them real time data on course registrations as they come in, eliminating the need for creating and emailing multiple reports.

Airtable review by <span>Emmett M.</span>
Emmett M.

An Excellent, Modern Database Solution

What do you like best?

Airtable was first recommended by a colleague as a solution to managing our social media workflow. As we dug into the features, we quickly realized the possibilities of using Airtable to integrate our entire event-based workflow. From creating a directory of people to managing events from concept to historical archive, Airtable is an extremely flexible platform. The integration possibilities with Zapier and the newly released Block features make this an ideal platform for our organization. It just works.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot you can do through cross-referencing items in Airtable, and unfortunately the appearance of spreadsheet can be confusing initially. This leads to a lot of trial-and-error when building a working database and training new users. While the documentation is rich and extensive, more how-to guides for less tech savvy users would go a long way in a transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a lot possible with Airtable, so experiment and you're bound to find solutions that you weren't expecting to find.

Airtable has helped our organization collaborate and share information across departments. In the past, we would create individual spreadsheets every time someone needed specific information. With Airtable, the majority of our information lives in one place, and communication between departments is already increasing. The possibilities for automation with Blocks and Zapier have been very helpful in slowly moving workflows over, such as by creating an automated social media and email history in Airtable. Rather than overwhelm with information, the ability to make custom, personalized views that connect with the main database really brings the program to the next level.

Airtable review by <span>Ivah G.</span>
Ivah G.

Great for non-profits

What do you like best?

Our summer camp uses Airtable to combine and link information from our old mess of multiple Excel spreadsheets, and to provide high-level summaries and metrics for our program team. We track everything including bookings, purchasing, supplies and tech assets, grants, financials, staffing, scheduling and much more. With its ease-of-use, all of the options to group and report on data, and features like maps and other app integrations (through Airtable Blocks), we're still learning how powerful Airtable is, but we're excited for what it has done for our camp.

What do you dislike?

There are a handful of features we'd like to see, including linking between individual Bases and a version we could install locally on our own servers, aren't present at the time of this review.

The biggest benefit we get from using Airtable is helping us to provide actionable metrics for our program team drawn from a dozen or more different sources of information, allowing us to run our program more effectively.

Airtable review by <span>Josh K.</span>
Josh K.

Solid Solution for Organizing People and Documents

What do you like best?

Airtable provides features that Google Forms avoids. The ability to upload files, and then review form data—including uploaded files—just like a spreadsheet is extremely convenient. The ability to color code entries (with Pro version) creates a quick-review of responses to target specific needs at a given time.

What do you dislike?

Where Airtable falls short is the lack of conditional logic in form responses (e.g. if respondent chooses D, then show this question). Google Forms has made this feature a standard, and yet Airtable seems to actively avoid implementing this functionality. That is truly disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be on the lookout for progress in the feature set. Airtable might have power, but it lacks basic form functionality like conditional responses based on previous answers.

Cataloging and managing information provided by students in a graduate degree program. By also accepting file uploads, Airtable allows us to create a one-stop student correspondence portal for graduate program administration.

Airtable review by <span>Madison S.</span>
Madison S.

Powerful, evolving software

What do you like best?

My team are used to working from excel spreadsheets, the UX of AirTable is not so far removed from excel that it threatens adoption.

What do you dislike?

My biggest (and it significant) issue is that linking data is not possible beyond the Base you're working from. This extremely limiting for projects that work across several departments. It's also very customization to the point that it can get rather complex very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While comparing features on platforms is important, I'd definitely recommend consulting the people who are going to use the program as to how the UX is for them. Some prefer visually appealing, pre-programmed systems, others prefer something similar to spreadsheets. You can set up a sleek, powerful system, but if the team doesn't like the visuals and UX, the adoption won't take as it should. AirTable is one of those platforms where it matters - especially with so many programs out there!

Coordinating staff between two countries and managing projects to establish standardization of processes.

Airtable review by <span>John E.</span>
John E.

A dream for managing my network

What do you like best?

For my entire life I've struggled to remember who I know, keep track of the details I know about the people I know, and think through how to best invest my time into my network. Airtable is the first product I've seen that provides a solution to these problems without focusing on the address book / contacts app, or simply offering a stale spreadsheet. Airtable allows me to see the exact picture of my network.

What do you dislike?

For someone who isn't native to using Microsoft Excel, I was still slightly intimidated of how to best use Airtable until a friend of mine who's an expert walked me through it and set it up for me. There's likely a way for Airtable to bring non-Excel pro's up to expert level with ease... and I'm sure they have already figured it out and it just takes a smidgeon more time for me to get there!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Study their education materials and reach out to someone at Airtable on their customer success team. The jump in how much more usable the product becomes is unbelievable, at least for someone like me who is a slow learner!

The primary business problem I am currently solving with Airtable is maintaining an organized personal and professional network of detailed relationships. So far, I've benefitted from being able to search and sort my network based on who I need to follow up with that I recently met, and the folks I need to catch up with who I've fallen a bit out of touch with.

Airtable review by <span>Jenny T.</span>
Jenny T.

Wonderful project management tool!

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the myriad options to sort and filter the bases. It helps to visualize pressing needs and prioritize the many moving parts I have for all of my clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some features and functionality that are not quite there yet to compete with Google Docs or Excel. For example- I would love to be able to drag and drop rows and use keyboard short cuts to move things around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not yet explored their paid option- some of my "dislikes" could very well be addressed in that version so I would research that!

Airtable has been the perfect solution for sharing the project plan and updates with our clients. The ability to keep all of our files and important URLs in one place cuts down on email back and forth and keeps us accountable.

Airtable review by <span>Scott P.</span>
Scott P.

Like a spreadsheet... on steroids... and user friendly

What do you like best?

For all of those people who have been using Microsoft excel as their “go-to” for their CRM, Airtable will be a brilliant transition.

The combination of user friendliness with an in depth and fully customizable database is brilliant.

The mobile app is almost more easy to use than the desktop version.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything that I seriously dislike yet although I am having trouble figuring out how to utilize it best for my commercial real estate business.

I do wish it had a bit less cartoonish feel to it. Although the performance isn’t affected, it feels somewhat unprofessional. A petty complaint I know.

I LOVE the ability to add attachments to records effortlessly and easily. As somebody who does transactions, I can have a spot to put each form and document in the transaction.

I use it to quickly jot notes down when I speak with clients on the phone.

Airtable review by <span>Tim C.</span>
Tim C.

Airtable can be used for almost anything!

What do you like best?

Airtable is an exceptional product. You can use it for almost anything you need, from a simple to-do list to a complicated spreadsheet. It has capabilities for custom sorting and applying any type of filter you can imagine. I really like the fact that I can integrate it with Slack so I get notifications in my Slack timeline when someone updates a task. It makes it easy to keep everyone up to date on how things are going without having to let them know in multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike I have is their onboarding process. It is fairly annoying when you have been sent an invitation from someone to share a 'base' as they call them, and as soon as you create your account to login and access the base, you are shown multiple videos and 'helpful' tips that it would be nice to be able do dismiss and do later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free tier of Airtable offers more than I could ever use. The ability to view and edit my lists on my phone and my desktop, and share them with whoever I need to is a big plus.

I've been using Airtable with a client of mine as a means of project management. It gives a way for both of us to keep track of what is being done as well as update the status and give any feedback. All from right there in the software.

Airtable review by <span>Osvaldo G.</span>
Osvaldo G.

Airtable is great for our High School program

What do you like best?

As someone who has limited experience with databases, Airtable was a welcomed option. Easy, flexible, and simply looks great!

What do you dislike?

The things I dislike would have to be based more on my limited knowledge of dealing with databases and not so much with Airtable itself. Creating formulas is a bit of a learning curve but, again, that says more about me than the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very-welcomed database option, especially for us novice users.

As the lead teacher of a program aimed to lead high school kids towards a career in the health field, there's a mountain of data that I need to keep and cross-reference and present to not only the students but also to my team and administration. The ease with which Airtable can let me do this, to say nothing of the printable docs I could make for students and staff, has made this platform indispensable!

Airtable review by <span>Lucy Z.</span>
Lucy Z.

Beautiful, shareable tables for the tech age

What do you like best?

+ Easy to pick up for team members who aren't familiar with excel

+ Easy to collaborate with remote teams because no software download needed

+ Great to embed live update tables into websites

+ Impressive and tech savvy customer facing tool with minimal work

What do you dislike?

+ Some features are not fully developed yet or need more work to actually be useful (e.g., you can't remove "uncategorized category" in Kanban view so it takes up extra space and you don't have flexibility of excel to flip headers from columns to rows)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it! It's a more people friendly excel.

Organization, Project Management (including vendor and budget tracking), Customer facing collaboration tool

Airtable review by User in Information Technology and Services

Useful editorial calendaring system

What do you like best?

There are so many ways to organize, plan and keep track of things through this platform. I've used a variety of documents and services to keep an editorial calendar, and this is by far the best.

What do you dislike?

I joined Airtable early on as a free member -- but now, as a free member, some of the features I was used to using have been removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Airtable is really easy to learn. Its support features and customer service have always worked very well for us. Its "Learning and Resources" section has a bunch of content to help novice and skilled users alike. Being able to use different bases and workspaces makes Airtable a one-stop shop for any project management task you have.

Planning editorial content six months out is much easier. Managing different ed cals for different campaigns through Airtable's "bases" feature also really simplifies things for us.

Airtable review by <span>Jasmine J.</span>
Jasmine J.

Airtable is magical!

What do you like best?

I really like using Airtable because of it's flexibility and it's very intuitive design that makes it enjoyable to use. It's like spreadsheets on steroids, and I love the fact that you can have different types of files in each cell (text, urls, images etc)

What do you dislike?

I'd like if forms could be more customised (with branding etc). Also, there are lots of features in Airtable and I probably only use a small part of it - this can make it seem a bit daunting at first, but I'm happy using it for the job I'm doing.

It makes managing form submissions from third parties easy to manage - we get an email every time someone fills it in, can share the data with other people in the team easily and can accept different types of formats in the form.

Airtable review by <span>Leah W.</span>
Leah W.

Team Collaboration super-tool

What do you like best?

It's like having a spreadsheet with a brain--we can drop in attachments, have a side chat directly linked to a specific project, and add things like formulas and pivot tables. It keeps everything organized and in one space, and saves a TON of emails. It also allows cross-collaboration across other departments by just adding the users.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure of user per work space makes it hard to forecast budget by future need; we may know a project is in the pipes, but not if we will have 2 or 20 people on it.

Team collaboration is easier within our teams and between teams. Attachments and updates are shared in the same place we keep the data, so time is saved, as well as patience. The additional features such as pivot tables and countdown are allowing us to avoid using several resources for one project.

Airtable review by User in Computer Software

Excellent planning tool

What do you like best?

Very easy tool to organize, plan, coordinate upcoming content, events, campaigns, websites and other projects.

What do you dislike?

The tool does not allow you to link items from different bases, only can link items from tables within the same base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with using some of the templates they provide as they are really helpful when you are just getting started. Then you can modify your own bases/tables to meet your own needs. If you are using Airtable to collaborate with team members, make sure that everyone is updating their own items as this tool will only be beneficial if it is kept up to date and people are checking in on it.

Airtable helps everyone and everything stay organized and helps us stay on track of projects, makes it easier to plan and organize content and campaigns. Project and task management is much easier. Airtable allows the marketing team to have a single place to keep track of everything that's going on and coming up so we can see timelines and statuses, assess bandwidth, identify gaps in content/campaigns, etc.

Airtable review by <span>Mark K.</span>
Mark K.

So Much Functionality in Such a Compact and Easy to Use Format!

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of the platform, which allows me to present information in a variety of formats. This really helps us to use the same database for planning, execution and reporting with really dynamic outputs.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the initial entry into the database streamlined a little. So many products are so impressive with "all that can be done..." that the user can often feel overwhelmed. While not a "big" problem with this particular product, it exists somewhat. I wonder how it would feel if there was a simple, "Three easy steps to getting started..." kind of intro for first-time users?

I work with many people who are integral to our work, but they are not located in our office...or even our city at times. This really provides a central information source and planning tool that brings us all together.

Airtable review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Incredible Task Management Tool

What do you like best?

As an Operations Manager at a startup where process and rules are changing on a daily basis, AirTable has helped me organize my task list and manage my "internal clients" and their massive expectations.

What do you dislike?

Still a beginning user, so I may just be missing available tools, but I'd like to be able to trigger reminders when due dates are coming up for certain sprints/projects. Other than that, AirTable is even more helpful that I imagined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing organizational tool that has helped increase my productivity and held me accountable for work in a positive way. If you work for a startup where requests and priorities change on a daily basis, AirTable is especially helpful for keeping track of everything.

Organization and expectation setting. It has allowed me to group my projects together in multiple helpful views and let other teams realize exactly what I was working on, what my priorities were, and why some requests take longer than they hoped/expected.

Airtable review by <span>Amokrane T.</span>
Amokrane T.

If it were possible to add a sixth star, I'll do it.

What do you like best?

Airtable is gold. I love this tool so much. I use it as a contact management tool, a small and light CRM, a competition tracking grid, a content calendar... I can also be helpful for finance and project management.

It is interetesting because Airtable allows you to upload files in their tables. You can customize each sell to accept only one sort of input: date, checkbox, words... You can also connect each cell from a tab to another sell in another tab.

For those who use several Saas solutions, you can also connect one of your favorite software to Airtable through IFTTT or Zapier.

What do you dislike?

Airtable is a database and not a spreadsheet. You may not understand that when you use it for the first time. For that reason, Airtable doesn't accepet regular formulas. In return, you get another kind of formulas but it is different. No big deal for me here but people should know this..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can, integrate it with everything and save all the data from your business there.

Airtable helps our entire team collaborate on four different use cases : content marketing calendar, competition tracking, contact management, and vacations.

The cool thing with Airtable is that one simple tool does all this for a low price. It is built for co-editing and works great.

Airtable review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

Easy to Use Productivity Tool

What do you like best?

As an Excel hater, Airtable has been wonderful for me. Easier to use for simple tasks. I do not require overly complex formulas and spreadsheets in my job so Airtable is a great alternative to the robust features of Excel. I found Airtable very easy to use. They have a wealth of help materials including many videos. They also have so many example "bases" for basically any kind of project you want.

What do you dislike?

The ability to sort by date could be better managed. Other than that there hasn't been anything I really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to watch the video tutorials. They helped me get started much quicker.

I was using Excel for my content calendar and wanted to find something that no only was easier to use but looked better visually. Airtable has been fantastic. I'm currently using the free version and it meets my needs. I like the ability to share with my colleagues.

Airtable review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

Easy to use, easy to adopt

What do you like best?

One of the hardest things I have with my workgroups is getting people to learn to use new tools. The interface and functionality of Airtable is sophisticated enough for my needs to work on projects, but the ux is intuitive and not challenging so that I have actually been able to get other colleagues to give it a try.

Being able to extract my data in a fairly easy manner, that is a huge plus. I don't like using a service and then not being able to get the data I've provided back out.

What do you dislike?

This isn't a dislike for me - the UX is not intimidating, and I've had some people be concerned that the product isn't robust enough for our needs. As an experienced project manager, it is, but staff meeting grievances don't need to be aired here.

Gantt charts. Ok. Gantt charts would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The templates are a great feature and have helped with making the adoption by some of the more recalcitrant colleagues a little smoother.

We are starting a new project and I'm trying to adopt Airtable as one of our primary project management tools, and I'm trying to bring it on from the very beginning. So far I've had positive responses from the Luddites in my workgroup, which I attribute to the lack of intimidating interface.

Airtable review by User in Internet
G2 Gives Campaign

Airtable is a great organizational tool!

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to compile all of the various campaigns that I am running into one, clean and open workspace. It's easy to see all of the data to figure out my plans for upcoming and future projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that uploading images is timely and I cannot organize the images with ease. I also dislike that some of the quick commands on my keyboard are not compatible with Airtable

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it. I think it's an easy product to adapt to and if you understand various social media platforms for business, it integrates nicely.

I'm using Airtable to keep all present, past, and future marketing campaigns in one place. I have realized it's allowed me to budget better and see everything altogether, versus having to look at each social media source individually.

Airtable review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

It's crazy how many uses you'll find

What do you like best?

I was a huge spreadsheet fan and would use them to solve all kinds of business problems. Airtable is so much more flexible because it's also a database with an API. You can use it's many views (which are the key feature in my opinion) to display your data and interact with it in ways you never would in a spreadsheet. For example, in the kanban view, you can move entires across columns in kanban style, changing the value of a dropdown for that entry. It's fabulous.

What do you dislike?

I wish the views were all available on mobile, that's obviously a big challenge but a real bummer it's not available. I also think the API should have account level access to all your bases, not just to tables within a base. That one seems easy and very obvious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've used a spreadsheet before to solve a variety of business problems, you're going to have a field day with airtable.

CRM, Project Tracker, Media Calendar

Airtable review by <span>Robyn L.</span>
Robyn L.

Amazing spreadsheet experience

What do you like best?

I love all the functionality of Airtable. You can literally do anything - make all kinds of checklists, use databases in an interactive way with teams, organize your database in different ways. It's such a cool app.

What do you dislike?

So far our team hasn't found anything they dislike about Airtable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's like an excel sheet on steroids and it is amazing! You can organize your databases and spreadsheets in so many different ways and include the whole team. It's awesome!

Keeping everyone's tasks in order, managing my own tasks in a clear way, showing clear progress of tasks, visually changing the way we are looking at our databases.

Airtable review by <span>Deeanna M.</span>
Deeanna M.

Airtabla the step up

What do you like best?

I really enjoying to work with Airtable it's gives power of a database to organize anything.Find the information I need for a particular word or even a part of its makes much easy way to find its plus safe your time.

What do you dislike?

Actually I don't know what to say. Sometimes it can takes slow tracking but its ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use Airtable, the interface is so intuitive that many functions are understandable on a subconscious level. Nice to have it .

I would like to say another important and useful function of Airtable is the ability to share your databases for friends.Which is really make sense.

Airtable review by <span>Iain C.</span>
Iain C.

Shows Promise - Not There yet

What do you like best?

Cross platform capability. Real time collaboration features. Customizable views to suit multiple users

What do you dislike?

Cloud hosting makes interface slow and laggy. Cloud hosting also raises security concerns. No option for local hosting and no intention to offer it soon. Lack of integration with mainstream office applications such as Microsoft OneNote or outlook. Continued UI bugs - particularly with file attachment system. Customer service responds quickly but has yet to take seriously any reported bugs or requests for feature upgrades.

Lack of any real tools to perform quantitative analysis

Rudimentary print interface limits usefulness as a report generation tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

Activity and issue tracking.

Has allowed for much higher team integration in reporting and tracking progress and has increased level of collaboration and insight across the organisation

Airtable review by <span>Jess J.</span>
Jess J.

Great for Visual Thinkers!

What do you like best?

The ability to view my tasks and plans in whatever visual mode my brain is feeling on a particular day.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a small team option where I could admin a group account for my small non-profit team, rather than separate accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't set yourself up to rely on the software before you've had plenty of time to figure it out!

Task management! A huge part of my work is event and training planning, and airtable allows me to map out every piece in detail and keep myself on top of easy to forget tasks and contacts. The multiple view options, and the option for a column to refer back to another table is what really makes it above and beyond other task management options for me.

Airtable review by <span>Erick V.</span>
Erick V.

Great tool for team collaboration & Communication, and project management

What do you like best?

Airtable has been a great tool for collaboration and communication on projects across several teams. We like the ability to share bases with various rights and privileges, and also the ability to share view only access with anyone at the agency via a link.

What do you dislike?

Currently, using the free version there is not an easy calendar view or gandt chart view like some other tools we've used. However, we will be upgrading to a paid version for improved features for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We started searching for products to use for project management, and Airtable is great for this, but also for team collaboration, team communication, and data tracking. It is also very flexible and customization.

Transparency and real-time information have been the key benefits in using Airtable to date.

Airtable review by <span>Merry E.</span>
Merry E.

Looking for a spreadsheet/database tool that's easy (and fun) to use? Check out Airtable

What do you like best?

Even after nearly a year, I'm only beginning to scratch the surface of its capabilities. But I love that we can view our information as a classic spreadsheet, on a calendar, in kanban mode, and more.

What do you dislike?

Not inexpensive for a small company (we have 13 people collaborating via the tool).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free plan. Once you've seen that YOUR applications can be handled using it, you'll be ready to spend money.

As a publisher, managing production of a weekly newsletter while simultaneously getting new content onto our news site each day requires a ton of coordinating. Airtable and its many views has enabled us to manage the process with grace.

Airtable review by <span>Kylie S.</span>
Kylie S.

An Easy to Use Platform for Records

What do you like best?

Easy to link information within the different bases. It makes the bases more comprehensive

What do you dislike?

Records in each base will not link to records in other bases. Not so great for the collective impact work I have been doing that has records that belong in different places

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a day to really get familiar with the software. It is most useful when you understand how to maximize all of its features.

Seeing a better way to integrate data with the different records. Easy to keep track of touches on contacts and reporting

Airtable review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

Lots of features, but can also be confusing.

What do you like best?

The tables can be very powerful and, when properly set up, provide a great way to communicate across the team about the status of specific projects.

What do you dislike?

If you're used to using regular spreadsheets, there are some limitations/differences that make Airtable confusing. There are also many features that require extra time spent to learn them and training the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be other products that are better for "beginner" task management types. This is sort of a blank slate, but there are lots of templates to get you started and you should definitely explore them.

We use Airtable to track inventory issues, project status, customer requests for products, and really anything else that you could use a basic "list" for that you want to give extra capabilities.

Airtable review by <span>Sara  P.</span>
Sara P.

Content Calendar Heaven

What do you like best?

The versatility. I can see my content calendar as a grid or calendar with the click of a button. Within those views, I can customize the fields to anything I like, which is so helpful when managing multiple social platforms.

What do you dislike?

I wish records would auto sort by date and time, and I wish you could add a new record between two existing records. This is minor though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel like I've only scratched the surface of what Airtable has to offer, and it has transformed how I schedule content.

We use Airtable exclusively for our content calendar. I'm able to manage and schedule our social media content as well as blog content in one program. I feel like I'm getting more done and doing less.

Airtable review by <span>Lottie F.</span>
Lottie F.

Best Spreadsheets Ever

What do you like best?

Airtable is everything that’s been missing in excel for me. It’s intuitive, easy to use, and super customizable

What do you dislike?

It might be nice to have a downloadable desktop version, although there might be one that I haven’t seen yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You won’t regret it. I stumbled upon it through a Facebook ad and was pleasantly surprised by how much it offered at no cost.

Volunteer management, digital ad tracking. Makes it very easy to filter and view certain items, understands what you need based on what you’re working on

Airtable review by <span>Astrid S.</span>
Astrid S.

Great management tool for a non-profit

What do you like best?

Airtable has almost everything we need. Our team uses it for event management, network and engagement, and project updates. We track everything including bookings, deadlines, grants and expenditure. From our old spreadsheets, we transformed our data into a powerful system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike to be honest. Becoming familiar with the app may take a while, but once you're set up and running, the world is your oyster.

Our internal organisation has improved lots since we started using the app. We are collaborating better as a team, keeping track of our current projects and recording new ideas, as well as establishing standardisation of processes. The main benefit is that all the information we need lives in one place.

Airtable review by <span>Nour N.</span>
Nour N.

Favorite organizational tool

What do you like best?

I like the easy color coding with Airtable and how easy it is to assign tasks to certain individuals. I also love being able to track progress through checking completed items.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. We will be upgrading our licencing and hope to get even more out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend Airtable over Smartsheets or basic excel

We are able to combine both tasking and budgeting with Airtable. It's nice to have it all in one place, with multiple people collaborating. The cool thing about it is that you can even filter your task page into another sheet so you don't need to type things over and over again, it will populate for you.

Airtable review by <span>Emily H.</span>
Emily H.

Bringing our organization into the future

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about AirTable is that it is easy to use and has so much potential for future development. It is also so versatile, we can solve many of our organizational issues with AirTable.

What do you dislike?

I haven't hit a thing yet. Just to have something here, I would say that it does take some setup time, and working with a person on staff for even one implementation call would be nice.

We have several. But one is that we need a document management system that allows our instructional designers to enter new records on the content they are developing and for others to easily and with a clean interface search and retrieve that information.

Airtable review by <span>Danitra W.</span>
Danitra W.

User-friendly platform for organizing goals and information

What do you like best?

I like the multiple views that Airtable provides -- I organize upcoming deadlines on the calendar, progress toward goals/projects in Kanban view, and meal prep recipes in grid view.

What do you dislike?

I wish Airtable had integration capabilities with the other platforms I use for work and for my personal life.

The business benefits Airtable provides include the ability to track progress toward common goals with teammates and colleagues without sending individual email or scheduling meetings to discuss each person's progress.

Airtable review by Administrator

Staying organized and informed with Airtable

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the options and ability to have so much control over the tables and databases. You can create so many unique fields and columns to customize the databases to your exact needs. Even more so, I most like how easy it is to use!

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have many (or hardly any) complaints. The one feature I would like to see eventually is the ability to link databases together, rather than only being able to link tables within one database. But there are ways to work around this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to anyone that has plans to implement databases, especially if the thought of learning MS Access makes you uncomfortable. I'm blown away at the ease of use and how customizable it is.

I'm hoping to solve several key issues in our area. The most important is to have one unified place to easily get important information and data from. This is helping to improve workflow, efficiency, and organization for several key employees.

Airtable review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Easy to use project management tool

What do you like best?

I love that this platform is so easy to use and that the data can link quickly across tables. That provides a wealth of data with minimal effort.

What do you dislike?

There are several features I'd love to use, but they're on the paid versions, not the free offering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this a try. Hundreds of uses, from business to personal, and you can tailor it to exactly what you need. Free trial, so no harm in trying it!

I am currently using this to manage workload across my team, as well as for content management and individual project/task management. It's been easy to onboard my team, and the different views have been helpful so they can see only their assignments.

Airtable review by Administrator

Great tool for managing team work flow

What do you like best?

Airtable has by far been one of the easiest tools to manage and complete tasks/ manage different spreadsheets and database. The filter options are great and the templates help make setting up easy.

What do you dislike?

We are in the trial phase so we have yet to come across something we don't like.

Our team has been searching for a tool that we can stay on top of team workflow and have transparency of progress and tasks. This tool has the ability to assign tasks to teammates and integrates and easy complete box to check off tasks that have been completed. This is also a great database for keeping all important spreadsheets in one location.

Airtable review by User

Great system for expanding collaboration capabilities

What do you like best?

The fluid way Airtable allows our team to collaborate on multiple projects. The interface is extremely well-designed and provides multiple beneficial tools. The design is very intuitive and allows for quick setup of workspaces.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing I dislike about Airtable.

Our company is growing quickly and previously everyone was involved in all details of projects as they happened. As we have grown and hired more people, this is no longer a feasible approach. Airtable provides a great way for our project managers to stay informed about projects without being involved in all the daily decision-making. It also allows team members to collaborate easily on projects in our mobile environment.

Airtable review by User

Airtable offers an intuitive and user-friendly way of tracking tasks

What do you like best?

What I like most about Airtable is its Quality of Experience. It is user-friendly and easy to use without sacrificing too much functionality. It allows the user to create a base from scratch or to use predefined templates which allow for rapid development. Bases are intuitively laid out and are thus easy to use and manage - thus aiding in development speed

What do you dislike?

The number of things I dislike about Airtable are few. One problem, however, is that the Android App will sometimes not function correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using templates aids in rapid development

I use Airtable to help keep track of meetings and appointments - as well as take minutes for those meetings. This is beneficial as all appointments and minutes are locate in the same place

Airtable review by <span>Jann S.</span>
Jann S.

Airtable is an amazing thinking and planning tool

What do you like best?

Airtable is so easy. I've never liked Excel, so building a database is something I generally avoid. Airtable changes everything for me in that regard.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I've only been using it for a month, and it exceeds anything I'd imagine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super planning tool with features you don't know you need, but you do.

Being able to build databases. Embarrassed to admit, but I never had an organized CRM database. Now I do. Also, great content management planner. AND, novel planning.

Airtable Review

What do you like best?

The graphical nature. Very easy to navigate. The flexibility inherent in the software is amazing and highly intuitive. Takes table bulding to a whole new level.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. The learning curve took me a minute, but it flows easily. I think some traditionalists might balk at the bells and whistles, and it is a freemium product, but its a solid tool all around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! So much easier than Excel alone. If you are struggling with database management and project management blends, this is an excellent tool.

Organization of several database related elements. It's a sort of hybrid of project management and database management tools, with immensely easy to understand components.

Airtable review by <span>Josh B.</span>
Josh B.

Spreadsheet Gamechanger

What do you like best?

How powerful and easy it is to use. Managing data is now something I enjoy doing.

What do you dislike?

Support response times can sometimes be slow, even as a paying user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You'll quickly realize there are hundreds of use cases to make data management easier.

I've been able to manage databases for 3 websites. With AirTable's embed feature, in seconds, I was able to implement powerful search and filter functionality that would have taken me weeks to build myself.

Airtable review by <span>Johanna M.</span>
Johanna M.

Excellent tool to manage all aspects of a project

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility both through a laptop and a smart phone and how easy it is to manage a project with just one app.

What do you dislike?

I've used it for two important projects in my team and haven't experienced any difficulties with it. So, right now there's nothing that I dislike about it.

It is very easy to collaborate with all the members of a team and maintain accountability over who's in charge of what part of each project.

Amazing organizer!

What do you like best?

I like the layout, the colors, and the font. But my favorite thing is how versatile Airtable is. You can literally organize everything from work projects to travel plans. And it's all done in an aesthetically pleasing way.

What do you dislike?

It was a little confusing at first, as is anything new. It takes some time to understand, but once you do, it's awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you don't give up too soon on Airtable. Get used to the format and play around with the settings.

Airtable helps keeps us organized. It helps everyone access information they need in a timely fashion. We have benefited by saving time and of course, with saving time comes saving money.

Airtable review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Great customizable database

What do you like best?

The infinite ways you can setup a database, the image capture and drop down menus. I like that it's available when I need it, in the cloud and I can edit from any device.

What do you dislike?

The display options aren't great. It's hard to export into a different web product. I wish it integrated more tightly into different web platforms like Squarespace, but perhaps I haven't played with it enough to really tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great online database product that can scale to meet almost any project, I highly recommend AirTable.

I setup a database for our internal use that tracks products from competitors. It's been a process getting it setup, but the result is a searchable archive of past competitive products. Now, when we go to our clients and they ask about competitors' products, we can point them to the database to give them a complete overview of what, when and how our competitors are putting out different products.

Airtable review by <span>Dean V.</span>
Dean V.

Been using for 2 weeks and love it. Shared platform is excellent

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple platforms in multiple areas using the information in the spreadsheets at once, and keep it all realtime.

What do you dislike?

learning curve on the set up is still steep. Getting better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the videos and how to aids. I did trial and error method and made it much longer than necessary for learning curve.

Sharing business leads, brokerage items for sale, and keeping team current

Airtable review by <span>John K.</span>
John K.

Neat New Tool, Brings Spreadsheets to Life

What do you like best?

The Front End is spectacular and it keeps getting better. I donor have to wait to make sure the formatting is done before I can present our data. The visual appeal engages folks in the data.

What do you dislike?

The updates come out a bit too quickly. . We have a bit of a hard time keeping up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore, Have fun and experiment! Make sure you know where info is coming from+*

I was simply experimenting and wondered across it.

Airtable review by <span>Ryann A. L.</span>
Ryann A. L.

An EXCITING product! Excel with a better front end and easier to use back-end!l

What do you like best?

Airtable takes the most commonly used functions of Excel and Access and pulls them into a powerful, wonderfully integrated, and beautiful tool.

What do you dislike?

The training and FAQ are still a little lite, but they are listening to the marketplace and adding tweaks constantly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Copy your base or sheet before making any major changes. Hitting undo can only undo so much!

We have cut out time in getting spreadsheets ready for viewing. This product gives raw data pizzaz!

Airtable review by <span>Skyler L.</span>
Skyler L.

Great for those who prefer to visualize their information

What do you like best?

The ability to insert photos and other attachments directly in line

What do you dislike?

Filtering is not as intuitive as excel and can be clunky/time consuming in comparison

The integration with Slack allows for updates to be pushed through to various team members without them having to physically open a document to get a refresh. It keeps us all connected without adding the burden of another thing to remember to check up on.

Airtable review by User in Computer Software

Very cool visual database

What do you like best?

Airtable makes it easy to keep track of all of our data and content information. It also provides excellent integration capabilities, such as Slack and Jira. We use it to aggregate all of our partnerships and feeds through various partnerships, and it makes collecting the information and visualizing it--at a glance--super easy.

What do you dislike?

It is not the most intuitive interface to see, for first-time users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the Slack integration! That is one feature that we couldn't live without and it's a pretty seamless integration. All in all, Airtable is a great product that has a lot of potential.

Airtable allows us to make several disconnected systems communicate with each other. Without Airtable, for example, we would have a difficult time knowing the status of development projects in Jira, alongside available media to use for the same various projects.

Airtable review by <span>Rachael O.</span>
Rachael O.

Great for Staying Organized as a Marketer!

What do you like best?

I manage the content calendars here, along with blogs, action items, task ,etc.

What do you dislike?

Limited use. Only good for an online spreadsheet. Doesn't integrate with much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for staying organized at a big company. Would work well for small as well.

We have used this to take better control of the reviewing process of content being pushed out on social media.

Airtable review by <span>Gretchen L.</span>
Gretchen L.

Airtable – Where Have You Been All My Life?

What do you like best?

I confess this is probably one of my all-time favorite apps. The ability to visually organize and combine the capabilities of a spreadsheet and a database is extremely powerful.

What do you dislike?

What in the world is not to like? I honestly can't think of a single thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Airtable is a no-brainer. Set aside1 hour, sign up for the free trial, and tinker around with the premade templates. The time to familiarize yourself with the what is possible with Airtable is well worth your time.

We use Airtable for content calendar planning and publishing and campaign reporting.

Airtable review by <span>Mike W.</span>
Mike W.

Ideal for growing professional services firms

What do you like best?

AirTable makes it easy to capture what's important to your business (projects, clients, deliverables, proposals, tips, etc.). Tying in with Zapier makes capturing the best of what you do easier.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more control over the views and how information is placed, but it's functional as is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you're automating your business for the first time.

Process improvement. Marketing automation. Intellectual property capture and leverage. Training

Airtable review by <span>Jonathan S.</span>
Jonathan S.

Great tool for collaborative spreadsheet work

What do you like best?

Airtable has quickly become a crucial part of our work flow management. We are able to instantly access updated real-time databases across all of our community school sites!

What do you dislike?

At this point we haven’t found any issues with Airtable!

We are solving a longtime problem around managing a single database across multiple sites.

Airtable review by User in Military
User in Military

Organization Made Simple

What do you like best?

Airtable is a convenient user friendly database system that makes even the least spreadsheet savvy a pro in no time. It streamlines projects and allows quick and easy collaboration at every point.

What do you dislike?

To be completely honest there is nothing I dislike about Airtable so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Airtable makes spreadsheets less intimidating and more effective. For that alone it is worth giving a try if not completely jumping in to using it full time as your main database tracker.

This streamlines a few of our programs leaving time for increased efficiency elsewhere.

Airtable review by <span>Jenny H.</span>
Jenny H.

Great for Volunteers and Outreach

What do you like best?

Linking records across tables saves us a huge amount of time assigning and tracking who has attended what trainings and who is has participated in presentations

What do you dislike?

Not much! It would be great to link across bases.

We do a huge number of outreach presentations with volunteers and staff. This has made a big difference in our ability to schedule and track who, when, and where we are doing presentations across multiple locations where our team is housed.

Airtable review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

Very Adaptable

What do you like best?

Airtable can organize anything! Every new product we develop has been improved by its organizational capacity.

What do you dislike?

Currently, it's not possible to connect two Airtable bases. It would be very useful for overall team management to integrate all the data together.

We use Airtable to organize incoming work for all of our developing products. Each new product gets an Airtable base. It's super easy to claim work, change views, organize data, do billing - everything is all in one place!

Airtable review by <span>Scotia B.</span>
Scotia B.

Organization made SIMPLE

What do you like best?

I love the ability to include files and pictures within tables.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about Airtable.

The ability to quickly document information of incoming calls, keeping track of processes, and identifying omissions easily with color coding.

Airtable review by Internal Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Internal Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

Useful, with caveats

What do you like best?

The nonprofit social enterprise that I consult for—which operates a training restaurant led by refugees as part of its operating structure—uses Airtable as their CRM, and we've been pleased with it on the whole. Clean interface, slightly less intuitive than other CRMs I've used (Salesforce) but more efficient than Tessitura. Would recommend.

What do you dislike?

Certain tasks with Airtable can be clunky; the nonprofit pairs it with Asana for fundraising, scheduling, and to-do lists, and the combination of both interfaces has been fruitful.

We use Airtable fields for content like attachments, long text notes, links, and checkboxes to help the organization stay organized. All employees work remotely in the core team, and it's a great equalizer.

Airtable review by Administrator

The database that keeps on giving

What do you like best?

The fact that the data is so easy to manipulate is one of Airtable's greatest features. Linking records can be confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's so easy to adapt to what you need.

What do you dislike?

The lack of functionality around formulas is frustrating, particularly date-based formulas. In this sense, Excel or Google Sheets still remains superior, but there are definitely workarounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

Tracking of out events, individual's progress on tasks, and easy reporting. Before we transitioned to Airtable, monthly reporting used to take a few hours to collate all the data. Now it's done in less than 15 minutes - huge savings in time!

Airtable review by <span>Rachel R.</span>
Rachel R.

Airtable still has some kinks to work out - but is a great collaboration service

What do you like best?

We use Airtable both to update recent news and embed into our internal systems and also to collaborate as a team. It's like using google drive, but much prettier and organized.

What do you dislike?

In working to keep a really simple UI there are things that can be really confusing and are hard to find. That being said, they get back to you by chat or email about any questions and guide you.

Team collaboration mostly.

Organization & Interconnectivity Is Just...Wow

What do you like best?

The ability to link anything and everything to everything else, without being complicated and cumbersome. I can get the info I need quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

Just one thing...Airtable isn't HIPAA compliant...yet. I work in Healthcare Information Technology (HIT), and I'm still using it in my organization, but not to it's full potential. Once it becomes HIPAA Certified, there will be nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing that's lacking, for healthcare purposes, is HIPAA Certification.

I also plan to implement this to manage the many projects at my church. I think this would be perfect for it!

A level or organization and collaboration like never before, especially with project management.

Airtable review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

Great Lightweight Database/Spreadsheet Solution

What do you like best?

Airtable is easy to set up and easy for users to pick up and do the things they want. The interface is user friendly. Everyone we have introduced it to has found it easy to pick up. Blocks have been a great addition.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest dislike is that you can't have a timestamp when a record is updated. This would be great and have a huge impact on how we use Airtable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Airtable is a great lightweight database solution that is easy for non-technical people to pick up and do advanced things with.

Recruitment and Selection of teachers, work planning, applicant tracking, mostly centered around HR processes.

Airtable review by <span>Vernon F.</span>
Vernon F.

Adaptability as our needs grow and evolve

What do you like best?

Airtable has an amazing ability to be adapted and shaped to fit a growing array of use cases.

What do you dislike?

Only a minor issue that the gallery, kanban and calendar views aren’t available in iOS version of the app.

Easy and simple visualisation of data is a massive benefit from using Airtable. From workflow processes to sprint showcases and printing hard copies, our team communication effectiveness is both streamlined and enhanced via Airtable.

Airtable review by <span>Joshua A.</span>
Joshua A.

Airtable is excellent!

What do you like best?

Link record field, which allows for the easy and instant creation of relational databases.

What do you dislike?

Can't copy or paste into multiple fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free and you'll see!

Content planning, content strategy, record keeping, and project management.

Airtable review by <span>Arun K.</span>
Arun K.

Colours of Tables

What do you like best?

Comfort to analyse data works and it was saving data's automatically.

What do you dislike?

colour options are very low make it as more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be its the advanced level of excel.

we are putting employees attendance and salary details

Easy To Use, Easy to Collaborate

What do you like best?

Airtable is easy to get non-technical users to work on in the ways that make the most sense to them. Anyone who has used a spreadsheet can become a poweruser of this database tool in hours.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward to being able to embed blocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get everyone using it before making a "big switch." Everyone will come to the same conclusion that it is the right tool for a great number of jobs, but they need to use it to know that.

Membership database, basic data vis, better forms. With airtable, we can have and manage a database without having to manage a database.

Great potential

What do you like best?

The graphic interface is slick, beautiful, and easy to use. Ability to sort information into different views makes visualization much, much easier.

What do you dislike?

As a self employed worke