Aisle Planner

Planning, Design & Collaboration Tools by Wedding Professionals for Wedding Professionals.

Work for Aisle Planner?

Learning about Aisle Planner?

Aisle Planner Reviews

Ask Aisle Planner a Question
Showing 13 Aisle Planner reviews
Aisle Planner review by <span>Zoe B.</span>
Zoe B.

"Finally the Solution!"

What do you like best?

I had been looking for a platform that could keep all of my clients information on, create and send invoices, build you brand, and more. It truly is a one stop shop for everything wedding or even planning related. I can't believe someone hadn't created this before. Truly revolutionary.

What do you dislike?

Getting started it takes a little while to get oriented and figure out how to navigate the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the free trial period to get accustomed to the platform

As an event planner, finding a way to store, organize, and access all of my work relied on technology such as Google Drive which did the job but wasn't the neatest or easiest to use. Having a platform for all of my business needs SPECIFICALLY TAILORED to my needs as a planner is priceless.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aisle Planner
Aisle Planner review by <span>Carmen Elisa T.</span>
Carmen Elisa T.

"Aisle Planner"

What do you like best?

This tool is excellent to organize your wedding and other events, I really like that it has a checklist and also that it is compatible with smartphones. Manage an important gallery to inspire us to design

What do you dislike?

As it is a new application, you still need more information to work on a list, I feel that you are continuously updating the page

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application, in my work of organization of events it was an excellent tool that helps you to be more effective and with all the information in the palm of your hand

Solve my life a lot in the organization of events, I can have everything in one place and easily accessible. The budgets and contracts I can have in this application and then evaluate them in detail, I do not have to be with papers of each budget

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Aisle Planner review by <span>Veronica E.</span>
Veronica E.

"Great for client management but lacks back end support"

What do you like best?

Having one central place to store all of our clients information is so helpful, and the majority of our couples are planning from outside of the area so the 24/7 access to their dashboard is reassuring for them. The timeline feature is detailed and it’s nice to be able to filter down to the relevant info.

Would recommend if you are a planner looking for a way to organize your client information.

What do you dislike?

There is a disconnect from what the planners/users ask for and the features being released. Aisle Planner is diversifying to also serve couples directly so their focus seems to be on that rather than implementing a useful app/platform and features like messaging within the clients dashboard. As we grow a team of planners, having a backend task and communication dashboard would be huge. We’re waiting it out for these new features, overall the pro’s outweigh the cons for the vue the system provides to our couples.

Would highly recommend looking at Dubsado and or Honeybook to test out which system works best for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend looking at Dubsado, Honeybook and other programs first to really compare the features. Once you have 35-45 weddings and are paying the top package price it might make sense to have a program that is not volume based.

With a team of planners I have to keep using other programs like asana and honeybook when the functionality could be all in one system.

We’re cutting back on having to store a lot of physical paperwork and streamlining our planning processes.

Aisle Planner review by <span>Danny S.</span>
Danny S.

"Solid 4/5 stars from me."

What do you like best?

We have been looking for a central place to store all of our client's information on. This is the answer! It does everything we need from planning to invoices! We were stuck to find any more products other than this, it's not perfect, but damn it's awesome!

What do you dislike?

My only con at the moment is it was hard to get started, but after some help with the company, we were ready to role!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only one that does the job out there!

Removed the need of physical paper work

Aisle Planner review by Administrator

"A Must Have for Any Wedding!!!"

What do you like best?

One place for everything to be. I did have numerous files, folders, and presentation boards. This simplified it all.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the platform was a little tedious at first. There is a disconnect from what the planners/users ask for and the features being released. Aisle Planner is diversifying to also serve couples directly so their focus seems to be on that rather than implementing a useful app/platform and features like messaging within the clients dashboard.

Storage space. We’re cutting back on having to store a lot of physical paperwork. As an event planner, finding a way to store, organize, and access all of my work relied on technology such as Google Drive which did the job but wasn't the neatest or easiest to use. Having a platform for all of my business needs SPECIFICALLY TAILORED to my needs as a planner is priceless

Aisle Planner review by <span>Lisa H.</span>
Lisa H.

"Amazing & Addicting! "

What do you like best?

I seem to always be on Aisle Planner, they have everything I need for my business. I am able to manage every detail with this program down to the guest lists and vendors. I highly recommend to any wedding planner.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is not one negative thing I can say about Aisle Planner. I have never been disappointed when using this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a wedding planner and are not using Aisle Planner, stop what your doing and check it out. It will change the way you plan!

Aisle planner covers nearly every part of my business. I use it for all parts of the planning process and it has completely replaced my tradition spreadsheets and contact book way of planning. I am now more organized and prepared when communicating plans with my clients.

Aisle Planner review by <span>jatone  S.</span>
jatone S.

"Panning with the Planner "

What do you like best?

aisle planner is something yhat saved me ehen it comes to backup datat storage and organizing. its capacity of memeory helped me when i had to backup lots of memoirs from different projects and also just personal things that i used on a daily basis

What do you dislike?

the browsing speeds arent as fast as i expected. It took a longer time for me to present a presentation to students due to the inconsistency of the browser

data and backup storage, solving numerous situations that having so much storage space it was a great ordeal

Aisle Planner review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Can't live without Aisle Planner!"

What do you like best?

As a wedding planner, this allows me to keep all of my information in one spot to streamline communication with clients, let them be as 'involved' as they want to be, and it allows me to drastically minimize e-mails in my inbox. Less e-mails = more time doing my actual job!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about Aisle Planner; but if I had to choose one thing, it would be the inability to assign 'to do's' or 'tasks' based on a percentage basis. Right now I have to manually alter the dates for a shotgun wedding, but if we could input the wedding date and have Aisle Planner calculate when we'd do each task along the way, it would save me a lot of time getting clients set up in the system!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a wedding planner, YOU NEED Aisle Planner.

Time management, e-mail overload, client communication, the inevitable "What's next?!" from clients; this takes care of it all.

Aisle Planner review by <span>Clément B.</span>
Clément B.

"A grat service"

What do you like best?

C'est un produit très complet avec une offer très competitive. Présent sur toute la toile,

il permet de vous équiper pour votre marriage avec un choix assez incoryables allant des petits accessoires jusqu'au elements de décors majeurs.

La plateforme collaborative vous permet d'etre en lien avec les responsables de la société et de vous aider a effectuer les demarches pour realiser votre évènement sans aucuns soucis.

Le site est très complet également, avec un design épuré et facilement comprehensible de part ses logos, ses images, et son graphisme général

What do you dislike?

Pour un personne ne pratiquant pas l'anglais, n'essayez meme pas d'aller sur leur page d'acceuil. En effet, c'est une société qui s'exprime uniquement par l'anglais et vous serez donc rapidement dépassé et vous aurez du mal a comprendre toutes leurs offres.

Le temps de réponse est peut être également une chose a améliorer car ayant envoyer des requites, celles ci mettent du temps à trouver leur réponse parmis les vendeurs qui nous sont proposes a l'entré du site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go on and try it :)

C'est plus une solution personnelle que professionnelle. C'est un service de contact entre toutes les parties, aussi bien des organisateurs que des personnes responsable pour organuiser l'évènement.

Une vrai réussite je recommande pour tout ceux qui souhaitent passer un très bon moment.

Néanmoins, demandez un certain budget pour realiser votre évenement car ce n'est pas anodin si l'entreprise marche bien ...

Aisle Planner review by User

"Aisle Planner"

What do you like best?

I love the fact there are lots of tools at your finger tips, all in one spot. You don't have to open a bunch of apps and programs for what you need.

What do you dislike?

I cant edit my to do's and tasks when I need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Aisle Planner. Its everything you'll for planning.

I haven't had too many problems when dealing.

Aisle Planner review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Aisle Runner"

What do you like best?

Easy to run. Software covers every detail possible. The boards you can create give you that extra boost to really show what the wedding will be like.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Even the price pays for itself over and over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is addicting!!! With the planning tools and the boards you create to put images in the clients minds it is perfect!!

They cover every detail.

I realized after using this software there was so much more I could have been doing. It helped me to know everything is covered.

Aisle Planner review by User in Higher Education

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

Specifically designed and built for wedding planners, always improving, great support!

What do you dislike?

Cannot hide certain features from specific users

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it!

project management, organization, clarity with clients

Aisle Planner review by User

"Wedding Planning Program"

What do you like best?

I liked the clean design and making it an option to clients as a place to share ideas and documents

What do you dislike?

It was too customizeable that it felt like i had to build the app myself

File sharing with clients

Learning about Aisle Planner?

* We monitor all Aisle Planner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.