Aiveo

Aiveo is an exciting new issue tracking system that will simplify your process. They got you covered from start to end of your project at a great price.

Work for Aiveo?

Learning about Aiveo?

Aiveo Reviews

Ask Aiveo a Question
Showing 32 Aiveo reviews
Aiveo review by <span>Tanisha F.</span>
Tanisha F.

"Wonderful working tools for all process at work"

What do you like best?

I guess that is a nice experience for anyone. I can allow to gather all necessary requirements and plan to control advancements and surveys. The wonderful platform has the tools to make our projects succeed in every direction we moved on.

What do you dislike?

Iit is a very powerful service for work process which doesn't have any bad issues. But in such places interface design could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will have the ability to run and use most powerful projects which will be very productive and definitely will increase your working process. I hope you will like that platform and you will make a perfect introduce your projects. I don't spend a lot of time with the install so I can say that you can work without any problems.

We have helpful options for controlling advance. To Install all task kind and states to better fit our project's workflow. Much easy and better to log and track time spent on tasks to find out where our project's ineffectiveness are. We can supply our projects on time by planning our backlog into the stage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aiveo
Aiveo review by <span>Fritz C.</span>
Fritz C.

"A powerful project management"

What do you like best?

I'll start with the interface, it looks nice and pretty functional. It is easy to customize and you can customize it to fit your needs. With this tool, you can easily track and organize the workflow for each project. It's easy to plan meetings with your team, time to complete tasks and even deadlines, so that your team always knows how much time it has. On the main page you can always see the status of the project, its progress and the tasks that the developers teen to be solved.

What do you dislike?

It would be more convenient to change the theme of design for different projects. It is more convenient to work on widescreen screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of planning both small and large projects. It is easy to use and it is suitable for all our needs.

Development became easier. We began to control the entire development process. We look at how much time the employee spent on the task and try to organize the work that the tasks are done faster.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Aiveo review by <span>Burton T.</span>
Burton T.

"Control your working process with easy step."

What do you like best?

I can easy trank and organize every working steps which I need. With this platform, I can simply make creating, settle, and track tasks better. Also, I have the opportunity to bring our projects on time by planning our backlog into stage so our team always knows what to work on next. Great experience for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I'm working on this platform with all my team and till now we don't have any mistake which will crash our productivity. Also, big plus that this product is really easy for all of us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely great product to have at the company. With this solution, you will have the opportunity to create most useful projects which will be very effective and willful increase your working proceeding. Do your work right and in time.

We have great options for managing progress. We can use panel and time report to control progression and guarantee that our project stays on the timetable. We have the chance to visualize tasks in a broadside to get a better view of all process.

Aiveo review by <span>Cyril C.</span>
Cyril C.

"Aiveo - outsource coordinator"

What do you like best?

Easy to use is what we wanted to see first. You can immediately track the status and progress and the solution of each task. In this program, you can easily and comfortable configure projects and user accounts. I liked that you can track all changes to tasks, as well as attach media files. Regular updates and a blog for their introduction, of course, are a big plus of this service. I like that the program can be used for free.

What do you dislike?

Personally, for me, a minor minus was the sorting functionality. Perhaps, I could not conveniently configure the filtering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All people are different until you try not to know, but I recommend this program for those who organize employees on remote work.

Program for quick and easy task management. Each employee sees the tasks assigned to him and can quickly begin to address them. The most important plus is managing the work of remote employees, as well as coordinating their work.

Aiveo review by <span>Alfred A.</span>
Alfred A.

"The ability to work more on your project."

What do you like best?

I like to work on my interface and now I can create it in much easier and better way. I can say that we have a good and very useful working platform. To work more organized at work it is a good way for all my work.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues with that software. We can make a good work with my project. The solution is very powerful and very useful. Very helpful for every one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software gives a good ability to have a powerful work with your projects. Very useful tools which will help you to make your job better. Very good control service.

Very good tools to work with. We are can make all our projects in right time. Also, we like to have a planning every working stage. It is good to work better and make a big jump at our company. To control all of this process is extremely easy.

Aiveo review by <span>Krystyna L.</span>
Krystyna L.

"Track your work"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up. I can organize my interface in the more effective way. In one click I can allow to myself to organizing, and track tasks. Great Software I like it.

What do you dislike?

I like that solution very much. Great care about the project. That solution works for us. I and my team like it very much. Very great for everyone. Very good support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Aiveo has the best tools to create projects with higher quality to make any side be successful. Great work on track and control all process. To give you more to know about the project.

My team can deliver their projects on time by planning our backlog into the stage. So by this, my team knows what to work on next. Also, I can easily control all of this progress.

Aiveo review by <span>Tauqir P.</span>
Tauqir P.

"Nice, intuitive, user-friendly."

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and intuitive. Also, the ability to quickly add projects, users, clients, etc. and immediately start tracking is very good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular at the moment. I've not used Aiveo much, when I first found out about it and explored it, I liked it a lot but found a problem where any users I added to a particular project could kick me out, and I would lose access to that project. So I never used it after that. I again quickly explored it now while reviewing and found that the issue is gone (at least I think it is, could not reproduce it). I will start using Aiveo again.

Maybe add more customized roles, where an admin can choose which areas of the site a user can access, what they can edit or delete, etc.

I've not used Aiveo much, as mentioned earlier. Will start using it more now.

Aiveo review by <span>Mike G.</span>
Mike G.

"Solid issue tracking for our project"

What do you like best?

We have Aiveo to track issues on a small project with a product owner, tech lead, PM, and a couple of developers. While the tool doesn't allow for quite as many distinct issue types as we'd like, we've found it has worked quite well. We are able to track an issue or enhancement throughout its lifecyle and provide enough information about the issue (description, type, screen shots, etc) to get it driven to completion.

What do you dislike?

We could use more issue types and better definition of issue states. Being able to define these with custom values would be huge addition for us. The product owner has said they would like a few more standard reports for getting progress reports back out of the system, but this is something that can be built by Aiveo with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong recommend for small to medium size teams. This tool has enough features built-in for issue and enhancement tracking that you do not need to spend the money on a big-name product. Being hosted by Aiveo, this is a managed solution that does not put even more work onto an already overloaded in-house IT team.

We have gotten full issue tracking for bugs and feature requests. The product owner is able to supply requests for new features and upload enough information to get the developers what they need to build the feature. When entering defects, we can attach screen shots and supporting information as need and then track the approval workflow process.

Aiveo review by <span>Adib N.</span>
Adib N.

"Elegantly powerful issue tracking SaaS app"

What do you like best?

With Aiveo, we were up and running in all of 3 minutes and realizing productivity and project communication benefits immediately.

We looked at other issue tracking solutions and found that they are trying to do too much for what we needed. We also had a hard time quantifying the productivity benefits of all the features they were trying to jam into their software, which also created UIs that were unnecessarily complicated and unfriendly.

We picked Aiveo and have not looked back.

Aiveo is simple, convenient to access, easy to use, and really solid and secure. We have not seen a single bug or experienced any downtime - it's an enterprise-grade solution wrapped in a very elegant and intuitive UI.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the name. I still find myself mistyping the web URL as Aeveio, Aevio...etc., Not sure what the name means, but I would have picked a one or two syllable name rather than three.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fantastic solution for tracking software dev issues and the pricing is beyond fair. Highly recommended.

We are developing a cloud computing SaaS platform for Microgrid technology that can increase adoption of renewable energy and reduce project soft costs for Microgrid developers and investors.

We have to manage many tasks and issues, from UI, to analytics and reporting that we need to track and address. Aiveo has been a huge help in automating the tracking, communication, and asset management of our projects. We can collaborate, monitor and resolve issues from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Aiveo review by <span>Nguyet Anh H.</span>
Nguyet Anh H.

"Easy and useful project management tool"

What do you like best?

Aiveo allows for a great way for team to cooperate online and manage their projects. I really appreciate the easy to visualize and self-explanatory dashboard as a great way for teams to keep track of all their current tasks. As a software developer, I especially like the integrated feature with Github, which allows me to easily add time and comments to a project from my commits.

What do you dislike?

As a relatively newly developed tool, Aiveo still has lots of room for improvement in terms of better features and user interface. One particular improvement it is needing is the presentation of timesheet for all the different project. However, the developer team is very receptive of community feedback and I hope to see the improvement in the near future.

I use Aiveo extensively to manage my work as our team works remotely. Having a medium with which to coordinate our time and efforts prove to be fundamental to our performance.

Aiveo review by <span>David S.</span>
David S.

"Aiveo is a Great Basic Issue Management System!"

What do you like best?

What attracted me to Aiveo is also what I recommend about it most: It's very fast to get up and running. But most importantly, for new issue reporters--that is, my* App users--it's easy for them to begin reporting issues.

What do you dislike?

I've made a number of suggestions to the Aiveo developers for both issue corrections and enhancements, and so far I haven't received any feedback.

Look, if a user is passionate enough about your product to send you bug reports or product enhancement requests, you should at least say, "Thanks, we appreciate your feedback!"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is wonderfully easy to set up and covers the 80% of day-to-day functionality. Its end-user ease of use also means your users will be more likely to actually use it to report issues and make requests.

I'd recommend it!

Aiveo gives me a fast, simple issue management, and it gives my users an easy to use means of reporting issues in our products. Because it's easy and they like it, they use it! Another app vendor forces them to use the market leader (J) for issue reporting, but they don't use J because they hate it, so issues go unreported.

Aiveo review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"Simple issue management"

What do you like best?

The user interface is clear and intuitive, and the functionality simple but flexible. The development team seems to be responding promptly to feature requests, having made several requested improvements since I began using the product a few months ago.

What do you dislike?

I have no specific complaints. Perhaps this is because my requirements are not demanding, but for simple issue management it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check Alveo out if you are looking for a simple and intuitive issue tracking tool. I think it's a really good solution.

That said, our needs are very simple, and we use it only for issue tracking, so bear that in mind when reading this review.

We use Alveo for simple issue tracking. Previously we exchanged emails, now we have a simple and intuitive centralised solution.

Aiveo review by <span>Imam A.</span>
Imam A.

"Simple and intuitive"

What do you like best?

- We only need the task list, yes a list, not cards. Because when the tasks are so many, the cards (like on trello) are not easy to read.

- The workflow for task also configurable, that is a plus.

What do you dislike?

- The column for creating new task is not configurable,

- The task due date sometimes differ (maybe based on GMT/UTC timezone??)

- The viewport for task are too narrow

- Cannot see (or maybe I dont know how) to see the previously completed task, when it created, when it on progress, when it QA, when it done. For auditing our workflow.

We are software development company, we maintenance legacy system.

Aiveo review by <span>André F.</span>
André F.

"Good but not great."

What do you like best?

My wife is a designer and I'm the developer on this small project, we both can use AIVEO to control issues and features without any difficult.

We tried some other, more traditional, programs like Bugzila. But they were too technical or too design oriented.

What do you dislike?

The usability is still a little too crude, it's nothing specific I dislike, but many small things that just could be simpler.

From the top of my had, I thing there should be a simpler alternative to change the status of a task. And it would be very nice if another user received a message when you mention them on an comment.

It's a small personal project and AIVEO is centralizing our design requirements, features, development status and bugs with no fuzz.

Aiveo review by <span>Richard R.</span>
Richard R.

"Effective tool"

What do you like best?

We've been using this for a month or two so far and it seems to do a good job of allowing us to track tasks and effort levels. The time reporting is a particularly useful feature for us, and whilst it's still not perfect, the Aiveo team seem to be open to feature requests and actively improving it.

What do you dislike?

Still some concern on how well it will cope with a larger number of projects, users and ageing. Hopefully the Aiveo team will keep the product evolving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not yet 'enterprise' but a good option get going. Also a real chance to influence the development.

Project tracking and visibility. Time allocation and reporting

Aiveo review by <span>Nick F.</span>
Nick F.

"Concise and effective issue tracking and project management"

What do you like best?

Aiveo is simple in execution with no bloat or confusing interfaces.

It's a clear cut tool with all the features you need to run a lean sprint in an agile development environment.

What do you dislike?

One minor downside is no integration with my git repository. However, this feature is likely to be implemented soon.

Managing my work items between team mates on software projects.

Like any good issue tracking tool, we are able to consolidate changes to product in one place to better facilitate communication within the team.

This allows us to get features completed on time with good insight into the status of our project on a day to day basis.

Aiveo review by <span>Visakh V.</span>
Visakh V.

"Best Issue Tracker"

What do you like best?

I haven't come across any other issue tracker that is so intuitive and easy to comprehend.

What do you dislike?

If only we could assign themes to different projects it would have been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Issue tracking is a must whether it be a small project or big one. Always good to have a document or method to follow up on your work. It also allows the boss know that you are doing work. :)

We are use aiveo to track 2 of our big projects.

Aiveo review by <span>Subramanya C.</span>
Subramanya C.

"It's good to use it for free "

What do you like best?

The interface is very initative and easy to understand. And easy sign up. It's very easy to login n create the issue and update the details

What do you dislike?

Lot of space more s wasted in the design and if I am using in a small screen than its very difficult to use the site because I have to scroll up n down again and again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use bigger screen n for less of complex tracking

Clients raise their bugs n I resolve then

Aiveo review by <span>Markus J.</span>
Markus J.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, fast, and has most of the features we need.

What do you dislike?

I lack the ability to quickly get lists of tasks without having to manually set filter options every time. I want to see the list of tasks left for current milestone with one click. I want to see all assigned tasks for one person quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic usage it's great

Keeping track of issues and tasks for our web application.

Aiveo review by <span>Umesh C.</span>
Umesh C.

"Aiveo is simple but powerful tool to improve team's productivity. "

What do you like best?

Aiveo is simple but powerful tool to improve team's productivity and produce efficient end product.

Thanks Aiveo.

What do you dislike?

Till Now.

-------------Nothing---------------

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be with the current simple design and keep on adding features. All the best. :)

We are a small software development team. We use Aiveo as our bug tracking system.

Aiveo review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Electronics
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Electronics

"Good"

What do you like best?

Simplified user interface that takes care of most of the use case scenarios

What do you dislike?

Would like if the user could customize it a bit more

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple web based activity/bug tracking tool that anyone managing a project should give a try.

Designing inkjet printer control system. By using aiveo we have a better tracking mechanism for our features list, tasks and issues. It also gives the team as well as the management a better overview of the project activities.

Aiveo review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"it came like a boon when i am searching for online bug tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Excellent bug tracking tool. When we are developing a project and we noticed there are many bugs coming and its very difficult that time to track all of them. So started searching in online and aiveo appeared like a boon to us.

What do you dislike?

Its overall doing good, need to improve or add features like after closing the defect it should be moved another place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more features and compare with the current competitors.

bug tracking for our project development.

Aiveo review by <span>Henrik F.</span>
Henrik F.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Its constant development and really easy interface

What do you dislike?

it is hard to get an overview over the time spent.

Website maintanence

Aiveo review by User in Computer Software

"Aiveo is an easy to use productivity tool."

What do you like best?

Aiveo is intuitive and has a user friendly interface. It helps me keep track of bugs and provides a way to organize my tasks.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how the estimate time unit was only hour. There should be an option for minutes as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product and see if it matches your needs.

I just wanted a tool that could help me manage bugs and tasks while I am developing sites. This tool keeps me organized and efficient.

Aiveo review by <span>Marcella L.</span>
Marcella L.

"Easy and simple for small projects"

What do you like best?

Work Itens List and Filters, State and itens control

What do you dislike?

Dashboard. It's not bad, but it's made for agile use, filling all the fields, otherwise no useful information will be shown

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate features for Product Management like https://craft.io

Team communication

Aiveo review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"The design is pretty good and simple to use"

What do you like best?

I like the way it was designed and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

There is no options for uploading test cases and for state also, we have only 4 options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use and very fast

We are solving for HR related problems for large scale industries.

Aiveo review by <span>Martijn G.</span>
Martijn G.

"Does what is supposed to do"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup projects and use them

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Only started using it recently

There was a need for a separate bug-tracking application for a project. Aiveo is exactly that.

Aiveo review by <span>Unai H.</span>
Unai H.

"Usefull but probably need more experience to fully apreciate it"

What do you like best?

<it was really easy to of setup and use for the first time

What do you dislike?

For one person team, its kind of booring to assign each task to the sole contributor

Bug/task tracking

Aiveo review by User in Design
User in Design

"Easy to track and manage product development procces"

What do you like best?

Easy to track and manage product development process divided into bugs | features | tasks.

Moving items from state to state and assign to other users

What do you dislike?

Changing item's state has 2 step - I can't change in one table the state for several items.

Allowing multi-user team to be synced on many tasks and work on it together

Aiveo review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Simple and Efficient"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, and it offers free options for small devs.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I dislike in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and simple software that allows you to keep track of bugs and multiple stats through your project.

It's helping me tracking the issues with my game

Aiveo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"solid issue tracker"

What do you like best?

clean and simple interface with nice color scheme

What do you dislike?

nothing much, I was just trialing the product and didn't get too deeply with it.

website redesign

Aiveo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Just started"

What do you like best?

Simple, free for small teams.

Why the hell you require 40 characters?!

What do you dislike?

No export capability (lockup?)

Missing some functions

Coordinate work of small team

Learning about Aiveo?

* We monitor all Aiveo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.