Aiveo

Aiveo is an exciting new issue tracking system that will simplify your process. They got you covered from start to end of your project at a great price.

Work for Aiveo?

Learning about Aiveo?

Aiveo Reviews

Ask Aiveo a Question
Showing 32 Aiveo reviews
Aiveo review by <span>Tanisha F.</span>
Tanisha F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I guess that is a nice experience for anyone. I can allow to gather all necessary requirements and plan to control advancements and surveys. The wonderful platform has the tools to make our projects succeed in every direction we moved on.

What do you dislike?

Iit is a very powerful service for work process which doesn't have any bad issues. But in such places interface design could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will have the ability to run and use most powerful projects which will be very productive and definitely will increase your working process. I hope you will like that platform and you will make a perfect introduce your projects. I don't spend a lot of time with the install so I can say that you can work without any problems.

We have helpful options for controlling advance. To Install all task kind and states to better fit our project's workflow. Much easy and better to log and track time spent on tasks to find out where our project's ineffectiveness are. We can supply our projects on time by planning our backlog into the stage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aiveo
Aiveo review by <span>Fritz C.</span>
Fritz C.

A powerful project management

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I'll start with the interface, it looks nice and pretty functional. It is easy to customize and you can customize it to fit your needs. With this tool, you can easily track and organize the workflow for each project. It's easy to plan meetings with your team, time to complete tasks and even deadlines, so that your team always knows how much time it has. On the main page you can always see the status of the project, its progress and the tasks that the developers teen to be solved.

What do you dislike?

It would be more convenient to change the theme of design for different projects. It is more convenient to work on widescreen screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of planning both small and large projects. It is easy to use and it is suitable for all our needs.

Development became easier. We began to control the entire development process. We look at how much time the employee spent on the task and try to organize the work that the tasks are done faster.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Aiveo review by <span>Burton T.</span>
Burton T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I can easy trank and organize every working steps which I need. With this platform, I can simply make creating, settle, and track tasks better. Also, I have the opportunity to bring our projects on time by planning our backlog into stage so our team always knows what to work on next. Great experience for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I'm working on this platform with all my team and till now we don't have any mistake which will crash our productivity. Also, big plus that this product is really easy for all of us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely great product to have at the company. With this solution, you will have the opportunity to create most useful projects which will be very effective and willful increase your working proceeding. Do your work right and in time.

We have great options for managing progress. We can use panel and time report to control progression and guarantee that our project stays on the timetable. We have the chance to visualize tasks in a broadside to get a better view of all process.

Aiveo review by <span>Cyril C.</span>
Cyril C.

Aiveo - outsource coordinator

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to use is what we wanted to see first. You can immediately track the status and progress and the solution of each task. In this program, you can easily and comfortable configure projects and user accounts. I liked that you can track all changes to tasks, as well as attach media files. Regular updates and a blog for their introduction, of course, are a big plus of this service. I like that the program can be used for free.

What do you dislike?

Personally, for me, a minor minus was the sorting functionality. Perhaps, I could not conveniently configure the filtering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All people are different until you try not to know, but I recommend this program for those who organize employees on remote work.

Program for quick and easy task management. Each employee sees the tasks assigned to him and can quickly begin to address them. The most important plus is managing the work of remote employees, as well as coordinating their work.

Aiveo review by <span>Alfred A.</span>
Alfred A.
Validated Review

The ability to work more on your project.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like to work on my interface and now I can create it in much easier and better way. I can say that we have a good and very useful working platform. To work more organized at work it is a good way for all my work.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues with that software. We can make a good work with my project. The solution is very powerful and very useful. Very helpful for every one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software gives a good ability to have a powerful work with your projects. Very useful tools which will help you to make your job better. Very good control service.

Very good tools to work with. We are can make all our projects in right time. Also, we like to have a planning every working stage. It is good to work better and make a big jump at our company. To control all of this process is extremely easy.

Aiveo review by <span>Krystyna L.</span>
Krystyna L.

Track your work

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Very easy to set up. I can organize my interface in the more effective way. In one click I can allow to myself to organizing, and track tasks. Great Software I like it.

What do you dislike?

I like that solution very much. Great care about the project. That solution works for us. I and my team like it very much. Very great for everyone. Very good support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Aiveo has the best tools to create projects with higher quality to make any side be successful. Great work on track and control all process. To give you more to know about the project.

My team can deliver their projects on time by planning our backlog into the stage. So by this, my team knows what to work on next. Also, I can easily control all of this progress.

Learning about Aiveo?

* We monitor all Aiveo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.