Aladtec

Learning about Aladtec?

Aladtec Reviews

Ask Aladtec a Question
Showing 5 Aladtec reviews
Aladtec review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Aladtec and thier managment products are truly an effective tool for any administrator."

What do you like best?

I have been using Aladtec for staff scheduling, and other workforce management tasks, for ten years. I’ve introduced it in every service where I’ve been a Director. I have used other systems but Aladtec is by far the best. This system stands out because it is great for both admin and field staff. Many systems are easy for the admin staff to run, because that’s who the provider is selling the software to, but the member users hate it because it is hard to use or not intuitive. Aladtec however, is easy to use and intuitive for all; it takes almost no hands-on training to get new users up and running. Aladtec and their team are some of the best that I have ever delt with in any industry. truly a company and product worth the time to check out. It has in every situation cut operation costs significantly. Pays for it self in no time whatsoever. I highly recommend these products to anyone who really wants to streamline their company and the day-to-day operations.

What do you dislike?

There are no issues or problems with Aladtec and their products. I have been 100% happy with every purchase I have ever done with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in contact with them. Give the free trial a good fair chance, and I know you will change just as I did so many years ago. It is easy as that.

Staffing and scheduling problems in fire and EMS. With the help from Aladtec and their customized products. I have been able to reduce the time and energy of mine and my command staff when working on the schedule. This has saved me countless hours of time and overtime for my command staff. It truly is a user friendly system that all of my staff embrace.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aladtec
Aladtec review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Meets a glaring need for our workforce"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating a student schedule and tracking IT problems makes this software indispensable for my department.

What do you dislike?

Limited Capabilities for forms. If there were a way to archive old responses and to assign problem reports to individuals depending on the issue would make this program even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would give them a try. It is well worth it. It's improved our workflow tremendously.

We are using Aladtec to schedule our student workforce and to keep track of IT problems and daily tasks. The ease of using the built-in forms makes IT ticketing easy and transparent for our organization. We also have less scheduling conflicts and makes it easy to know who hasn't shown up for a shift.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Aladtec review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"A fire service review"

What do you like best?

All the menus are very well placed. Making getting to daily summaries and shift breakdowns easy.

What do you dislike?

New updates have made certain things hard to get to. Mobile website can sometimes lock you out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new visual update is a little complicated. Easier access to daily summary should be your focus.

Aladtec makes getting shifts covered far easier.

Aladtec review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Great software for Firefighters"

What do you like best?

Fire Manager has almost any capability when it comes to administrative fire department needs. You can not only tackle scheduling, but also use it for mandatory department-wide notifications and policy document storage.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing I dislike about the software itself is that it doesn't have a standalone iOS application.

It has become a one-stop shop for a lot of departments in my area. It has so many applications that it's easy to replace multiple pieces of software for FireManager.

Aladtec review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy ems scheduling and monitoring!"

What do you like best?

Functionality on all platforms , mobile , desktop and others.

What do you dislike?

This software is expensive, price could come down some!

Employee scheduling is mastered with this system! We love it does an amazing job!

Learning about Aladtec?

* We monitor all Aladtec reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.