Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

AlertBot Website Monitoring

4.0

AlertBot provides website performance monitoring.

Work for AlertBot Website Monitoring?

Learning about AlertBot?

AlertBot Website Monitoring Reviews

Showing 1 AlertBot review
AlertBot review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Great Solution for Website Monitoring"

What do you like best?

I have run my own website for over 2 decades now, and I've been using AlertBot for half of that time. I can't imagine not using it. I've encountered dozens of website issues through the years, and thankfully AlertBot has helped alert me to some of these issues many times. I also love the email reports!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get alerts where there doesn't appear to be a problem, but in those cases, the site has usually recovered from a hiccup on its own by the time I've received an alert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great solution for companies looking for quality website monitoring. There may not be a ton of bells and whistles, but the product is frequently being updated, which is nice.

It helps me keep tabs on any server issues. In June 2017, my server was constantly getting hacked by ransomware. AlertBot sent me an alert each time the server went down so I could get back up and running (by rolling back a previous server backup). I was able to get right on the issue right as it happened because of AlertBot -- instead of not knowing about it until it hit social media or I received an email about it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AlertBot Website Monitoring

What Website Monitoring solution do you use?

Learning about AlertBot Website Monitoring?

* We monitor all AlertBot Website Monitoring reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.