Alexa Marketing Stack

Actionable Analytics for the Web

Work for Alexa Marketing Stack?
Conductorsearchlight review  2x

Learning about Alexa?

Alexa Marketing Stack Reviews

Ask Alexa a Question
Showing 15 Alexa reviews
Alexa review by <span>Erik S.</span>
Erik S.

ALEXA CAN HELP YOU BECOME NUMBER 1 IN GOOGLE

What do you like best?

Alexa is the best tool you´ll ever find when it comes to finding profitable keywords, “spying” on your competition on the World Wide Web, as well as improving your ranking on Google. It´s as easy as logging into you’re your Alexa panel, entering the keyword your aiming for, and that´s all you have to do. In a few seconds, Alexa will tell you if the keyword you´re looking for has high or low competition, so you can decide if it´s worthy of your time. I completely like how Alexa arranges all the important features (keyword relevance, popularity, and competition) inside a sheet that´s extremely easy to understand. It´s also a delight to see that Alexa allows you to find out if a given website is popular or not, as well as how many monthly visitors it generates.

What do you dislike?

I think that Alexa is a bit overpriced. I mean, my plan costs $99 per month, which can be a high amount of money for people like me, who are just starting a website and want to improve their ranking on Google so that they can generate a good income. Also, when I enter some keywords on my Alexa panel, the site tells that “no keywords” were found. However, when I come back to the panel a few minutes later, and I enter the same keywords into the Alexa tool, then I get many results. I think this is a problem with Alexa´s algorithm that should be solved because, if users are paying for it, they deserve the best service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Alexa, your tool is really helpful for serious bloggers or website owners, I think it´s the best out there. However, I can tell you that if you decrease the price, you´ll many, many more clients and your decrease in price will be rewarded by the amount of new users you get. That´s my suggestions, maybe I´m wrong, but seriously, I think I´m not.

Sometimes, getting the right keywords for your website or blog can be the difference between success and failure; if you choose a highly competitive keyword you´ll never get to position your website at the top of the search engines and soon you´ll be discouraged and will quit your blog or online business. Alexa helps bloggers or website owners to start with the right foot, because they (Alexa) give you the right tools that help you plan the best way to become one of the top websites inside your niche. What Alexa does is great: it lets you find niches or keywords that don´t have high competition so that you can position your website and home business in a “less hard” way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Alexa Marketing Stack
Alexa review by <span>Tonya R.</span>
Tonya R.

Great for media sites

What do you like best?

Alexa is essential if you want the the best SEO. Even the free features, such as website ranking, can be valuable to a startup with limited resources. Alexa allows you to get all the advantages you need for a competitive website in one place. SEO is often an underused marketing element in the age of social media and Alexa is a powerful tool in bumping you above your competition.

What do you dislike?

The technology could be cost prohibitive to a growing company. Discounted rates for packages should be offered. Its biggest weakness is social analytics. There are better free services out there and much better paid services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other wordpress plugins that might be a better fit if you don't have a custom API

The backlink checked allowed us to pursue marketing opportunities we would never have had access to before. We've shifted from solely focusing on social to using SEO to gain important ground in google search.

What SEO solution do you use?

Alexa review by <span>Kate K.</span>
Kate K.

Excellent data and management of URL on a global scale

What do you like best?

I work for a global company that needs to compare sites in different country's. It was amazingly simple to set-up and review the results for each site ranks to there local markets and compare on a globally scale. With the ability to run site audits and compare multiple sites.

What do you dislike?

Free version limitation are quite restricting but not unreasonable. You still get a lot of good information and access to a lot of the features. I would recommend the upgrade if you are running a lot of reports and want to see the refined information then definitely get an upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for global information about your site then this is the best sources. Most other reporting applications use Alexa and getting the information direct from the source is more accurate.

Great ability to report site statistic to management in away that doesn't require specialist knowledge regarding digital process and SEO reporting metrics.

Alexa review by <span>Enzo I.</span>
Enzo I.

un buon motore di classifiche web on line

What do you like best?

Abbiamo provato per circa 1 anno sul blog aziendale il sistema di alexa e abbiamo avuto dei discreti risultati. Ottimi risultati sul punto di vista di ricerca di informazioni su siti e blog in quanto con alexa velocemente si riesce ad avere info su ogni sito web.

What do you dislike?

Molti discutono sull affidabilita' dei valori di alexa. Non sono tanto sicuro sul ranking fornito da alexa e occorrerebbe provare l'effettiva accuratezza. Il fatto che si basa sulla toolbar che per molti è fastidiosissima fa molto discutere. Bisognerebbe migliorare il servizio che Alexa offre in italia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iniziare a provare usando la versione prova del programma di 7 giorni gratuiti per provare come funziona il programma e per farsi un idea prima di acquistarlo.

Abbiamo provato la versione base ma prendiamo i risultati con le pinze e facciamo sempre paragoni e confronti con quelli di google Analytics

Alexa review by <span>M. Serhat D.</span>
M. Serhat D.

Providing Effectual Statistics

What do you like best?

Alexa showed us the power of analytics and trends. We use Alexa metrics often when it is time to think about strategic choices for our company. Also Alexa toolbar is an easy to use and focused on purpose tool. I have been using the toolbar since it's published and it really helps me and my company to decide about reliability of websites.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all about Alexa, but the toolbar can be improved. "Average Load Time" statistics seem to be calculated from United States. When I test the avarage load time from the location that our web services are hosted average time is quite lower than Alexa data. I was expecting Alexa to use CDN services and provide statistics from different locations.

Alexa is a killer tool to decide about websites and their reliability. Honestly I choose the college that I want to go as an exchange student with the help of Alexa. I have been searching Swedish colleges and the Alexa rankings really help me to find popular colleges. Also I trust Alexa rankings when I buy something online. Websites with good rankings seems more reliable to me.

Alexa review by <span>Matthew G.</span>
Matthew G.

Awesome for lead gen and to estimate the size of companies!

What do you like best?

Alexa can give you a TON of insight into competitors, potential customers, etc. It lets you know what drives traffic to their sites, how much traffic they get, how much traffic each search term drives, countries of origin, etc.! It's amazing that they can provide all of this, for FREE.

You can see who's growing or shrinking in traffic when targeting companies, and also get insights into how traffic driving works in different industries. Just a done of good, free, actionable data.

What do you dislike?

Lots of good features are paid and we couldn't initially afford that. By the time we wanted to pay our SEO had taken us past the point where we needed it, but as we move into more B2B sales we'll likely begin paying for an advanced plan.

It also doesn't keep historical data for sites <100,000 ranking which can be a drag if you target industries that aren't heavily traffic'd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free for what I've described so you might as well do it. Think about what you want to learn that's related to traffic and you can probably get a good mental model from Alexa's data. Just beware that the ranking numbers are ballparks, so it'll be within the same range but not exact.

We've used it to:

- Improve search traffic for keywords we're close to winning

- Take competitor keywords

- Find the largest traffic'd sites in a market we're targeting

- Identify geographical gaps for products

- Find articles which link to us and make sure they're correct

- Find sites that drive lots of traffic and double down efforts there

Learning about Alexa Marketing Stack?

* We monitor all Alexa Marketing Stack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.