Algoworks

Algoworks is a global outsourced IT Services company and our business is to make the offshore strategy work for ISVs and software enabled companies.

Work for Algoworks?
Bluewolf sfconsulting  2x

Learning about Algoworks?

Algoworks Reviews

Ask Algoworks a Question
Showing 13 Algoworks reviews
Algoworks review by <span>Vivek P.</span>
Vivek P.

An amazing development company to work with!

What do you like best?

They met deadlines and worked efficiently to deliver the project. Their task managing skills are amazing. They are always ready with robust solutions and are well versed with the technologies that we needed help in. We had a spectacular experience with Algoworks and would love to work with them in the future.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything worth disliking about the company. It is hard to point out mistakes when a team is hard working and honest. I had one of the best experiences with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Algoworks has a highly responsible team. They are almost always available to communicate with you. They deliver their work within deadline and give a spectacular experience. The proactive members of the team made it easy to come up with accurate solutions. They are honest and accountable people to work with.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Algoworks
Algoworks review by <span>Sachin B.</span>
Sachin B.

A great company to work with!

What do you like best?

Algoworks has a skilled team. They have immense knowledge of the domain. The way they understood the requirement with such ease was applaudable.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, we had good experience with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend Algoworks because they provide quick support.

What Salesforce Consulting solution do you use?

Algoworks review by Project Team Member in Internet
Project Team Member in Internet

Great Communication!

What do you like best?

Communication is the most important thing since we are an offshore company, and Algoworks has been fantastic in that regard.

What do you dislike?

We have only worked with them for a month, so it is the early days, but so far I cannot say if there is a need for improvement. Nothing comes to mind. I’m really happy with their communication and quality of work. There have been a couple of variations in the way that I was going along with things, and they have been accommodating without any extra cost. So far, it’s been a great journey.

Algoworks review by Analyst/Journalist in Higher Education
Analyst/Journalist in Higher Education

Experienced mobile app development at a fair price

What do you like best?

The best part about Algoworks is their commitment to the customer. Everyone we worked with was extremely friendly and guided us through the entire process. All of our questions were answered and they made sure we were always kept abreast of any changes or developments.

What do you dislike?

The only part we disliked was the time-frame it took to complete the project. However, we definitely understand that they are extremely busy and may not be able to commit to an aggressive timeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving Algoworks a try. They are a great company!

Algoworks review by <span>Sudheer R.</span>
Sudheer R.

A Great opportunity to with the company

What do you like best?

Algoworks is sincere and dedicated to work with my company from the start. They have always met deadlines and are proactive to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

From my experience, I feel there is nothing that is to be disliked about the company. It had made deliveries in time and had the best support.

Algoworks review by <span>Akshat J.</span>
Akshat J.

Had a fantastic experience working with Algoworks!

What do you like best?

Algoworks has a great working environment. Their way of managing tasks is amazing. We never faced any delay of work from their side. They are hard working people and their work reflects professionalism.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Working with them was a great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Algoworks for their quality of work.

Learning about Algoworks?

* We monitor all Algoworks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.