Algoworks

Algoworks is a global outsourced IT Services company and our business is to make the offshore strategy work for ISVs and software enabled companies.

Work for Algoworks?

Learning about Algoworks?

Algoworks Reviews

Ask Algoworks a Question
Showing 14 Algoworks reviews
Algoworks review by Vivek P.
Vivek P.

"An amazing development company to work with!"

What do you like best?

They met deadlines and worked efficiently to deliver the project. Their task managing skills are amazing. They are always ready with robust solutions and are well versed with the technologies that we needed help in. We had a spectacular experience with Algoworks and would love to work with them in the future.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything worth disliking about the company. It is hard to point out mistakes when a team is hard working and honest. I had one of the best experiences with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Algoworks has a highly responsible team. They are almost always available to communicate with you. They deliver their work within deadline and give a spectacular experience. The proactive members of the team made it easy to come up with accurate solutions. They are honest and accountable people to work with.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Algoworks
Algoworks review by Sachin B.
Sachin B.

"A great company to work with!"

What do you like best?

Algoworks has a skilled team. They have immense knowledge of the domain. The way they understood the requirement with such ease was applaudable.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, we had good experience with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend Algoworks because they provide quick support.

What Salesforce Consulting solution do you use?

Algoworks review by Project Team Member in Internet
Project Team Member in Internet

"Great Communication!"

What do you like best?

Communication is the most important thing since we are an offshore company, and Algoworks has been fantastic in that regard.

What do you dislike?

We have only worked with them for a month, so it is the early days, but so far I cannot say if there is a need for improvement. Nothing comes to mind. I’m really happy with their communication and quality of work. There have been a couple of variations in the way that I was going along with things, and they have been accommodating without any extra cost. So far, it’s been a great journey.

Algoworks review by Analyst/Journalist in Higher Education
Analyst/Journalist in Higher Education

"Experienced mobile app development at a fair price"

What do you like best?

The best part about Algoworks is their commitment to the customer. Everyone we worked with was extremely friendly and guided us through the entire process. All of our questions were answered and they made sure we were always kept abreast of any changes or developments.

What do you dislike?

The only part we disliked was the time-frame it took to complete the project. However, we definitely understand that they are extremely busy and may not be able to commit to an aggressive timeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving Algoworks a try. They are a great company!

Algoworks review by Sudheer R.
Sudheer R.

"A Great opportunity to with the company"

What do you like best?

Algoworks is sincere and dedicated to work with my company from the start. They have always met deadlines and are proactive to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

From my experience, I feel there is nothing that is to be disliked about the company. It had made deliveries in time and had the best support.

Algoworks review by Akshat J.
Akshat J.

"Had a fantastic experience working with Algoworks!"

What do you like best?

Algoworks has a great working environment. Their way of managing tasks is amazing. We never faced any delay of work from their side. They are hard working people and their work reflects professionalism.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Working with them was a great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Algoworks for their quality of work.

Algoworks review by Yee C.
Yee C.

"Salesforce consulting tools"

What do you like best?

its fairly comprehensive. I haven't heard anyone from our team having negative things to say about the service or their experiences they've had

What do you dislike?

none so far, the PO is usually the person who receives feedback but I haven't heard anything

Algoworks review by Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.

"Hard working team, positive people"

What do you like best?

The team manages projects amazingly and their way of working is great. They delivered our project in time. They are very hardworking and honest people.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything. No complaints from Algoworks at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended company. Their way of working and managing projects is appreciable.

Algoworks review by Mudit S.
Mudit S.

"Great service, had an amazing experience!"

What do you like best?

They have extensive knowledge and know how to manage such complicated projects.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any flaw and was very happy with the project. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Algoworks is highly recommended from my side. They are great with Salesforce projects.

Algoworks review by Raghu Raaj S.
Raghu Raaj S.

" A great company!"

What do you like best?

They are very skilled in their work. They carry immense knowledge of the domain.

What do you dislike?

Everything was perfect about Algoworks. Didn’t dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Algoworks to everyone. Had a great time working with them.

Algoworks review by Jay S.
Jay S.

"One of the best companies to work with!"

What do you like best?

Algoworks has great management skills. They are punctual with project delivery.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Algoworks. They were perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Algoworks to others. Had a good experience with them.

Algoworks review by peter d.
peter d.

"i can find anything i want suggest my cidea's lett anithing be created add any idea or find recource"

What do you like best?

combining a more efficiant system coonecting multinationals company's the system networking platform so accesable for antone any age

What do you dislike?

offcource we will be constantly updating wish is good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Available in i-tunes store

Algoworks review by Philip T.
Philip T.

"Algoworks"

What do you like best?

makes life easier for app development, No more having to hire off shore resources

What do you dislike?

It is a big expensive and often times their support isnt the best

Algoworks review by Analyst/Journalist in Hospital & Health Care
Analyst/Journalist in Hospital & Health Care

"Algoworks "

What do you like best?

They provide great service and support throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

So far they have been very supportive with our team.

Learning about Algoworks?

* We monitor all Algoworks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.