All PDF Converter

All PDF converter Pro is designed to be a cost-effective, multi-purpose software that takes care of diverse PDF file conversion needs.

Work for All PDF Converter?

Learning about All PDF Converter?

All PDF Converter Reviews

Showing 13 All PDF Converter reviews
All PDF Converter review by Francisco V.
Francisco V.

"Powerful PDF file converter"

What do you like best?

All PDF Converter has an easy to understand interface and its user manuals have well specified how to work with this software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the conversion time is longer than it should be with more than 5 files. I think it's faster to convert one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most complete converter among the different options.

In our organization it is essential to keep our documents in several formats at the same time, so with All PDF Converter we fulfill this task.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about All PDF Converter
All PDF Converter review by Alfredo C.
Alfredo C.

"All PDF Converter makes your work easier"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and easy to use. It has a wide variety of languages, plus it performs the conversion from PDF to Word without even modifying the document.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to update the software directly from the same software. You must download the new version of your website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just relax and let All PDF Converter do the work.

All PDF Converter allows us to convert the documentation of our work area from PDF to Word and other formats.

What File Converter solution do you use?

All PDF Converter review by Ambar G.
Ambar G.

"All PDF Converter is good software but it can give more"

What do you like best?

All PDF Converter has a friendly interface that makes work very comfortable. It has some perfection to convert PDF files to Word, without even modifying them. It's my favorite.

What do you dislike?

It does not have as many selection of formats, really very sad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to convert PDF files to Word, this software is the best one to do it. If you need a variety of formats, you should find another option.

We must keep our documents in different formats at the time of submitting to the Board of Directors and All PDF Converter gives us the ability to do so.

All PDF Converter review by Larry R.
Larry R.

"All PDF Converter has a large selection of formats"

What do you like best?

The support provides a lot of help to learn how to use the software. I also like that it has a great variety of formats.

What do you dislike?

With more than 5 documents to convert the software slows down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With All PDF Converter convert your PDF files to the formats you want.

At the time I converted PDF files to image to create other documents.

All PDF Converter review by Miguel C.
Miguel C.

"It allows you to convert PDF files to many formats."

What do you like best?

All PDF Converter allows you to convert in more than 7 different formats and it is in countless languages.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little outdated to my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is franklin important in our computers.

It is used to convert PDF files of bank documents to the different formats it offers.

All PDF Converter review by User

"Effective, Gets the Job Done "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of the program. It gets the job done without much issues and feels safer than using online programs you can find. There's also multiple functions and has good tips on their blog as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a paid software and if you're just using it for simple conversion, then an online program will do the trick just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a paid program and it's versatile, so if you're often converting files (doc, etc.) to PDF, then this will do the trick.

It takes a while to get used to the software and there's very little help in general for beginners on how to get started. Once you know though, its fairly easy to use and versatile.

All PDF Converter review by Kris B.
Kris B.

"Super convenient!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this software and how fast I can convert all our marketing and internal documents to downloadable pdfs. It makes my job a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

I guess the sharing feature could be more streamlined/user-friendly, but I don't dislike the current system, this is just nitpicking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I used All PDF Converter to convert our document in ready-to-download marketing material for our events, for both internal use and also with the community.

All PDF Converter review by Ankush s.
Ankush s.

"PDF converter reviewgf"

What do you like best?

Easily convert our file in HTML format and after editing we can convert it into PDF format and also we can maintain our official document in good manner using pdf converter.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can't support large file and not able to covert it to PDF form.

As a quality assurance we need to maintain our documents in good manners so we are using it to covert our all documents in non editing mode using PDf converter.

All PDF Converter review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"Quick PDF Converter"

What do you like best?

It works good to convert the word file and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

After converting the file sometimes fonts are not in proper form

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this product ...Recommended

Most of our work is in text form and we are using both file word and PDF. There is no lengthy processor only drop and convert the file.

All PDF Converter review by Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

"Very affordable and a great quick and easy option."

What do you like best?

The numerous options make it a great go-to, and the price makes it a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

The software is a bit different and took some getting used to, but it's great in the end!

Mostly personal conversions with medical documents.

All PDF Converter review by User

"The only thing you need to convert your word files to PDF!"

What do you like best?

Mainly how easy it is to convert your word docs into necessary formats such as PDF's.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about this PDF converter, except maybe that is has a lot of similar competitors and apps.

Some assignments, projects or reports are required to be submitted in PDF formats only. This allows for documents to be viewed only, and more protected from being edited.

All PDF Converter review by User in Higher Education

"Pdf converter"

What do you like best?

I needed to convert files for submission, so this was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked about it.

Some places I have worked at don't have file converting services, so this is a good alternative. I t allows me to perform my consulting services.

All PDF Converter review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Off converter makes my life easier "

What do you like best?

It converts my documents into PDF so that I don't have to scan them in!

Saves me time and effort.

I love it and recommend every office chick should have it!

What do you dislike?

It sometimes has an error due to format of the document and cannot be converted.

Time saver!

Learning about All PDF Converter?

* We monitor all All PDF Converter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.