Allbound PRM

Allbound PRM

Allbound PRM is simple, powerful SaaS software (PRM) that drives successful partnerships for mid-market technology companies.

Work for Allbound PRM?

Learning about Allbound PRM?

Allbound PRM Reviews

Ask Allbound PRM a Question
Showing 30 Allbound PRM reviews
Allbound PRM review by David B.
David B.

"Easy-to-use with Exceptional Support"

What do you like best?

Our company was searching a partner portal solution that would be quick and easy to implement: Allbound was all that and more. With a price point that can't be beat, Allbound has helped our company create a sleek interface, customized to the specific needs of our industry and our business.

What do you dislike?

Do-it-yourself marketing content customization would help make this platform unbeatable and strengthen our capability to serve our partners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed many PRMs, all with their pros and cons. Allbound was the right solution for us because of the size of our team , the ease of use and price points. Allbound is a rapidly evolving platform and we are excited to evolve with them.

Our partner marketing team is small, and Allbound has helped us do more with less while empowering our partners to take their marketing and sales efforts to the next level through easy, anytime access to training and content.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Allbound PRM
Allbound PRM review by Corey S.
Corey S.

"Great solution at an unbeatable price point"

What do you like best?

Allbound is very easy to implement and the learning curve for end users is very shallow. The product kills three birds with one stone, unlike any other solution I have seen; (i) centralized sales and marketing content for internal users and partners; (ii) lightweight LMS, and (iii) full-featured Partner Relationship Management solution with tight integration with Salesforce. There are also some light-weight features for microsites to share content with prospects and customers. Love the home page and overall aesthetics and interface design. Also great company to work with, great attitude and very capable leadership team.

What do you dislike?

Allbound has some growing to do in certain functional areas, and is not going to go super-deep on LMS and content management features, but for the price and also for a solution that is so rapidly deployable, it's not really a problem to sacrifice functionality in the near term that will eventually be added by the Allbound dev team. Better to take advantage of great pricing now and then benefit as new features are added. You will definitely find more functional content management and LMS solutions out there, but will you really use all those features? And at what cost and complexity?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly consider this product as a way to deliver on multiple priorities with a single product at a very attractive price for unlimited users.

Initially rolling out to sales for internal centralization of all content. Great feedback so far. Will ad partner capabilities shortly.

What Partner Management solution do you use?

Allbound PRM review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Say Goodbye To Your Old Partner Portal. Allbound Is All That - And More!"

What do you like best?

You can get up and running quickly, and it also grows with you. We needed a quick replacement for a hard to use internally developed portal. Allbound's solution can work for anyone out of the box, but working with Allbound's customer success team is what makes it stand out. We've had 2 different customer success managers over the last 12 months and both have been top notch, responsive and helped find solutions to our objectives.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had an integration with box that would allow us to connect large volumes of product images. The product image gallery function isn't very robust. If I'm nitpicking the 30MB video limit is annoying, but we use Vidyard and Wistia so we just use those links instead.

Replaced old partner portal that was developed internally.

Added ability for partners to share content directly with customers.

Added training component via learning tracks.

Gained user level usage data / insight.

Allbound PRM review by Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

"Beautiful Design . . . Easy to Leverage"

What do you like best?

The overall design and flow (UX/UI) of the website is phenomenal. There is no on-boarding needed, no jungle of landing pages that our partners need to cut through to find the material most worthwhile for them; Allbound is the answer to your typical, dense partner portal.

What do you dislike?

Allbound is a younger company (aren't we all these days) and so new exciting features don't come as often as say... a Facebook update. With that being said, the team works very hard to connect with their clients to prioritize features and development that are the most important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allbound will not solve a content problem. Make sure you are in a position to actually upload content and to also integrate with SalesForce before you sign on.

Allbound serves as the portal for my company's Channel Marketing Program. We have been able to upload dozens of videos, webinars, and other pieces of collateral that help train our partners on our products. Our internal sales team are also big fans of the site... it allows them to connect with their contacts and prospects in a more meaningful way.

Allbound PRM review by Avery W.
Avery W.

"HOSTING Review - Avery West"

What do you like best?

The intuitive platform. It's pretty, simple, and easy to use. With just a few additions of content, our portal was already looking like a custom-built website.

We always get compliments on the aesthetics of it, and everyone from our sales team to our executives to our partners is excited to use it. The native gamificaiton capabilities are great as well.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, strange things would happen when Allbound updated the platform; user permissions would change without us knowing, pictures would change, suddenly some partners would be unable to edit/register deals, etc. I understand that these things happen when changing code, but more preemptive notifications would have been useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you already have a content strategy in place and a few pieces of upload to the various sections. Take your time and be very diligent about the Salesforce sync if you plan on doing so. Make sure you do multiple trainings to your internal teams to keep them engaged.

Partner communication. We now have regular outreaches with partners and are able to train them on our services in a more cohesive way.

Allbound PRM review by Rogério B.
Rogério B.

"The most balanced solution for PRM. Has everything I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and all the customization that the platform allows are really the strengths. The support team and customer success also dedicate more than special attention. An all-in-one platform that definitely replaces a partner portal project, including extra features.

What do you dislike?

So far, I just wanted the platform to be multilingual, at least for Portuguese and Spanish, but I'm sure that functionality is already in the company's development plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really a great option to replace a partner portal with the goal of implementing or expanding the PRM strategy.

Replaced a Partner Portal project.

Personalization for different levels of partners.

Integration with Hubspot CRM and Marketing is a great benefit for my projects.

Helpping me even on an ABM level.

Allbound PRM review by Brent S.
Brent S.

"For the Tech Savvy and Budget Mindful"

What do you like best?

The best part about Allbound is being able to control nearly every facet of the portal. Out of the box it looks really clean and polished. In the back end, the engine is pretty straightforward to navigate and customize the way you like. Their dev team has been fantastic in maintaining a consistent release schedule and taking requests for new features.

What do you dislike?

The one drawback from Allbound comes from their nature of being a startup - a few processes aren't quite as "there" as with the bigger companies. At first, the customer support was kind of all over the place, but after a month of being onboarded with them, they totally turned their process on its head and it's been flawless since. Their ability to pivot as a startup far outweighs the drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their pricing can't be beat for the level of quality. Make sure your SFDC or other CRM team is on all the calls and feels a sense of urgency in standing up the platform.

Having a PRM that the most technically illiterate partners can use. Our previous PRM was basically just a data repository - a glorified hyperlinked word document that linked out to our Google Drive where we shared documents. Allbound looks clean and the search function is great. They've worked with us to fit our needs to make the simplest platform for our users to navigate. Engagement is massively higher than our previous one, and I'd 100% attribute that to the ease of being able to locate relevant content.

Allbound PRM review by Hiliary R.
Hiliary R.

"Allbound is easy to use and implement, highly customizable and great support from the team!"

What do you like best?

The Allbound team connected Optimizely to a Partner who helped to create a customized section in our Partner Portal for Partners to track their status against requirements in our partner program, access information on their referral payment details, and view information about the customers they manage on behalf of Optimizely. This has allowed the Optimizely Partner team is fully scale and stop tracking Partner information in Excel, and has allowed our Partners access to data in real-time. The entire Optimizely implementation took less than 4 weeks, including this custom build, and we were able to launch quickly and without any issues. Since our original launch (2 years ago), the Allbound team has been incredibly supportive and great to work with. Allbound is an excellent Partner for Optimizely!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Allbound build out more functionality in the portal, similar to the customized tab we created with a partner. It can also be difficult to manage users at scale independently if you need changes, but the Allbound team can handle through their back-end.

Optimizely uses Allbound to manage the Optimizely Partner Program, manage deal registration, and share collateral and content with Partners. The largest benefit to our team has been scale. We can now support a larger number of Partners through the portal and our Community Partner Program, and align our internal Partner Managers to the most Strategic accounts only.

Allbound PRM review by Keith W.
Keith W.

"The Software is Great, the Service is Even Better"

What do you like best?

The staff at Allbound go above and beyond not only during implementation but also after you've got your partner portal up and running. Our company is fairly new to working with resellers, but the folks at Allbound have been great about answering not only our Allbound related questions but our questions about partner programs in general.

What do you dislike?

Navigation can be a bit difficult sometimes for less technical users but is constantly getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have content ready to go before launching your instance of Allbound.

Partner training has become much easier and requires less time on our end. It has reduced the cost to travel to partner sites to train them as well as showing our partners how much we want to provide them with the best information in the easiest way possible.

Allbound PRM review by Connor  R.
Connor R.

"Great Team and Great Product"

What do you like best?

I work in an industry where folks (partners included) are not the most versed in software solutions. The ease for them to create their account and navigate the platform is crucial.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into much with the company that I dislike. Any questions I have, they are very responsible and always willing to schedule time to connect and discuss how my experience is going/ how to make it better.

Allbound helps significanly with managing the pipelines of all my partners, increases engagement throughout my entire channel, and helps me with reporting to my executive team on the health of the channel.

Allbound PRM review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"An Amazing Resource for our Partners!"

What do you like best?

The Allbound platform is incredibly flexible and user friendly. Our partners love the interface and the ability to easily find content that is relevant for their specific use cases which has increased their overall usage of the platform! Allbound usage equals amazing partners!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Allbound team is great and they are there for you every step of the way!

When we rolled out the new partner program at ON24 our biggest gap was that there wasn't an effect way to share large amounts of vertical and segmented content with our partners. From day 1 the Allbound platform has helped our channel partners accelerate their product and sales on boarding which in return has help in accelerating actionable sales opportunities.

Allbound PRM review by Greg K.
Greg K.

"Fantastic platform & team! Would highly recommend to any partner team."

What do you like best?

For our team at Vidyard, this platform has been quite easy to implement & share with our partner community. Would say that the majority of the functionalities are exactly what our agency/solution provider partners are looking for when it comes to partner enablement.

What do you dislike?

Since Allbound is a relatively new platform, there are areas of the platform that need polish for a simpler UX but it is still a strong product so far. If I could have something on my wish list, it would be to have an analytics dashboard to show how partners are engaging with the content that lives in Allbound.

We are looking to enable our partner community with online training, content access, and sales tools to ensure they are equipped with the proper technology to effectively position Vidyard to clients.

Allbound PRM review by Administrator

"Terrific platform for getting a partner ecosystem up and running quickly"

What do you like best?

The Allbound design is simple and intuitive, making it very easy to get partners on-boarded and leveraging the portal features quickly. I explored dozens of companies when choosing our partner portal, mostly requiring significant customization, training and very high costs. I was surprised when I came across Allbound, because for a fraction of the price and less than 4 weeks time, I was up and running managing a partner ecosystem of over 600 partners. I really enjoy the flexibility of using the tools (forms, content, deal registration, etc.), as I continue to find new ways to leverage the platform as I get feedback from partners.While overall the platform feels very simplistic, you have a lot of flexibility to get creative with all the ways you can use it.

What do you dislike?

It would be great over time if the Allbound platform would allow more customization options for the design, making it easier to merge into the look and feel of our website. Although I'm sure this is something that will come over time. Also, during the first 4 weeks of setting up the platform, customer support was fantastic, however, since we've launched, it's taken longer to get help from their support team. I expect this to improve as the company grows.

I chose Allbound because I needed a solution for managing my partner ecosystem that was better than just email and CRM. I wanted a way to integrate in developer tools, marketing & sales materials, an event calendar and deal registration all in one place. I needed something affordable and limited setup time and costs, as many of the solutions I looked at were priced based on initial integration fees, plus a $/#of partners/month fee structure. I've now found additional benefits that I continue to add as features in our partner portal, such as: demo unit request forms, MDF request forms, bug reports, partner notifications segmented by industry/product vertical, training webinars and more.

Allbound PRM review by Erik H.
Erik H.

"Excellent Portal Tool"

What do you like best?

Adding content to the portal is extremely simple and efficient. In only a matter of minutes you can have an entire page created.

What do you dislike?

That there are currently not notifications on a content piece level. We would love to be able to sign up for an alert when content is added or edited.

We are now able to provide not only our partners with up to date content in a timely manner, but also our international team. Our international team no longer needs to wait for our office hours to receive content. They can login and download everything they need.

Allbound PRM review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Evaluated all the major players, they dont compare"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - no hidden gotchas! One of the best things about Allbound was the sales process has been consistent with the support. I was blown away by the responsiveness of the sales team and was curious if it would continue into support and it truly has - I really feel like I am important to the whole company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet - I think if they had a clearly defined and written out onboarding process it would be great, but I do feel like I am in great hands!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont let other vendors fool you - they nickle and dime you and punish you for growing. Believe Allbound when they tell you - your success is their success!

Trying to share information across other facilities - needed a way to train, educate, enable and report on activity

Allbound PRM review by Zarina K.
Zarina K.

"Radically Improved How We Onboard, Connect and Collaborate with Our Partners!"

What do you like best?

Allbound has turned out to be a fantastic solution for our company. With Allbound, we can easily disseminate content amongst our partners, stay in touch with and gain visibility into our partner ecosystem and seamlessly onboard partners. Now that we have it, I don't know how we survived without it! I could not be happier with Allbound and will also mention that you receive a stellar level of training and support. Their team is A+.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. We're very, very happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're great people and their reps are fantastic to work with.

- Faster and more seamless partner onboarding

- More partners signing up with us

- Easier partner training

- More visibility into partners and their deals

Allbound PRM review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Ticked all the boxes"

What do you like best?

We wanted a product that was easy for our partners to work with, easy for us to maintain and enabled us to track leads - Allbound ticked all the boxes.

In addition it has a modern look and feel and the team are super easy to deal with and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Would like a hierarchy/ability to segment collateral when administrator is creating playbooks etc - currently all available collateral appears in a alphabetised list. No problem for the users - there are plenty of metadata options, hierarchies etc from the user facing views.

Make us easy to do business with for partners.

Organise collateral into relevant categories.

Communicate new features etc through the use of playbooks.

Track opportunities.

Allbound PRM review by Eryn Leigh M.
Eryn Leigh M.

"Great Product and Awesome People"

What do you like best?

Allbound is a great system for maintaining records for our partners. They are able to easily search for the marketing materials they need, as well as view their opportunities in the pipeline. The prospect pages are especially useful for sharing information quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Salesforce can be a bit tricky if you have many customized SF fields like we do. But the support at Allbound is awesome and helped us work through things.

We used Allbound so our reselling partners would have the ability to independently pull the collateral they needed for their deals. The benefit is they did not need to come to our consultants directly so everyone was able to make better use of their time.

Allbound PRM review by Administrator

"Great solution to engage and communicate with our partners"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use from an administrator and partner perspective. We were looking to implement a tool that would engage and give our partners access to everything they need and Allbound ticks all of the boxes we had for content management, training material, events and deal registration. They have also created an integration between Allbound and our CRM that saves me a lot of data entry time and allows me to communicate easily with my partners as we progress through the sales process.

Being in another country and drastically different timezone has not proven to be an issue with Allbound as they provide support when I need it and respond promptly to questions that I have asked.

What do you dislike?

The only part that I dislike about the system would be the reporting functionality - it is not easy for me to run reports.

We were launching our partner program and we were initially looking to build our own tool but Allbound came up as a tool that represented who we were as a company and the brand we wanted to portray. We needed an easy tool that our partners could use to register leads, access content and view training material.

It has saved me a lot of administration time, my inbox is a lot smaller as partners can self-serve and I'm looking forward to scaling our partnership program through the use of Allbound.

Allbound PRM review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Easy to implement, all in one PRM"

What do you like best?

They have a great support Team with very technical folks. The platform is intuitive, easy to use and highly customizable with company branding.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the integration still needs to be done by their technical team. I would love to see an interface that would allow for the client to do the CRM mapping directly and be less reliant on the Allbound Team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how will be doing the integration between Allbound and your CRM and what it will look like in terms of time, resources, etc.

Storing all Partner resources in one platform, giving them visibility into all the deals that they are bringing to us, providing training resources to enable them in front of prospects.

Allbound PRM review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.

"A friendly, professional and helpful business experience...."

What do you like best?

I enjoy working with the Allbound team, they're friendly and collaborative

What do you dislike?

A couple features in the platform are a bit cumbersome but once you learn the nuances you accept them…

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Allbound are exceptional, friendly and a partner in business. The benefits if the platform far outweigh the costs.

Allbound provides our company’s business partners a portal to access sales, marketing, training and professional material to help them be successful…

Allbound PRM review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Tough UX"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to search for content within the platform. The LMS platform is great and makes it easy to work through courses.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is confusing and difficult to navigate. It would be more useful if it was customizable to point out specific content pieces to users based on things that are new or pin content for users automatically.

Partner portal

Allbound PRM review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Customer service stars"

What do you like best?

I love working with Katie and Ruli, they are quick to answer questions and always find a solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I think that I can do something, but it's not quite what I can do. I wish I could break up admin rights into more details. Or that I didn't have to click so much to get into the setup/options.

We have a great place to direct people now, to hold content, to provide trainings. I don't have to hand-hold every single salesperson out there. I can point them all to one place. They don't have to email me with leads—it goes straight to our Salesforce and that's amazing.

Allbound PRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good product for building our new Partner Program on"

What do you like best?

The ability to set up the knowledge center along with the look and feel of it.

What do you dislike?

It is taking forever to implement but we are working swiftly to have a accurate and successful launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself plenty of implementation time.

Solving for a portal for our partners to use to drive business to us and allow for them to be able to find all the content they need.

Allbound PRM review by User

"Allbound Review"

What do you like best?

Prospect pages are killer. Great way to share content when a prospect wants something aside from video. I think the playbooks will also be big for us.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to include user generated videos on the prospect pages, and also a way to add one-off content, like a proposal.

Arming partners with content, from the beginning of conversations all the way to post-sales.

Allbound PRM review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Excellent product & customer service"

What do you like best?

Allbounds portal is sleek, intuitive and progressive. The customer service matched the quality of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that would have to be mentioned here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get ready for a fast implementation.

Partner Management, Engagement and Communication. Partners are engaged and enjoying returning to the portal to utilize the new features and ressources.

Allbound PRM review by Executive Sponsor in Computer & Network Security
Executive Sponsor in Computer & Network Security

"Sr. Director of Channel Sales"

What do you like best?

Easy to get up and running. Easy to upload and maintain content. Customer service is strong.

What do you dislike?

We are just rolling out and I have not found any issues as of yet.

Just rolling out but..... We launched the portal to provide partners with the most updated information and news about events in the most efficient way possible. We will also leverage the portal to allow partners to connect and interact with more groups within the company enabling them to own and drive more of the sales cycle.

Allbound PRM review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Exactly what we needed for Partner Engagement"

What do you like best?

We found that Allbound provided everything we needed for Partner Engagement at a very reasonable and controlled cost.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much not to like here. The integration went by like a breeze.

Allbound allows Cavirin to be completely engaged with the our partner community from on boarding to sales cycle management.

Allbound PRM review by User in Financial Services

"A great addition to our team"

What do you like best?

The Allbound is the solution we have been looking for! In addition to great software, the entire team has been tremendously helpful and feels like an extension of our company.

What do you dislike?

The software does have a bit of a learning curve, however with Kyle from Allbound this has not been a problem.

Partner Portal

Allbound PRM review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Hardware
Executive Sponsor in Computer Hardware

"Positive"

What do you like best?

Frond end GUI is excellent. And the dashboard and pin mechanism is very intuitive to use

What do you dislike?

Extra features are bespoke and still in development

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to understand exactly what you require before implementing.

Communication with channel. Ease of pushing information.

Learn more about Allbound PRM

Allbound PRM Videos

Learning about Allbound PRM?

* We monitor all Allbound PRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.