Alldata

Alldata provides OEM service and repair information for automotive service and collision industries with a suite of products to help manage your traffic, processes and repair quality.

Work for Alldata?

Learning about Alldata?

Alldata Reviews

Showing 13 Alldata reviews
Alldata review by Walter B.
Walter B.

"Easy to use, and very accurate information"

What do you like best?

Most nformation is gathered from OEM data just as if you was at the dealer. Breakdown of the categories are spot on.

What do you dislike?

The time frame it takes to load from page to page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, all information is valid and true, up to date , covers all make and models

When cistomers ask for information, ot is all there, easily accessable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Alldata
Alldata review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"I use Alldata everyday to perform my job to the best of my abilities."

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about alldata is the quick access to unlimited information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when the internet is down and I can not access Alldata.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is A great product and easy to learn and use.

I am finding the information I need and having quick access to information.

What Auto Repair solution do you use?

Alldata review by Jamahl W.
Jamahl W.

"It has been a great experience"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use the software on my phone and tablet. I like that most of the information I'm looking for is on the software and it is not hard to find for the most part.

What do you dislike?

The key word search some times doesn't work as well as it should. Also some of the repair direction could be more specific

It helps me solve repairs I don't know how to do in the field. Also gives me labor time for estimates needed for customer.

Alldata review by David R.
David R.

"Alldata Review"

What do you like best?

I like everything about this product from giving you very descriptive diagrams to the time it takes to do a job to the calculation of the entire job.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything. We switched from Mitchell to Alldata and were extremely happy with the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would HIGHLY recommend Alldata not only to business owners but to mechanics and auto enthusiasts alike.

Functionality. The ability to calculate in the hourly rate including your county sales tax is wonderful.

Alldata review by Prentiss G.
Prentiss G.

"Service Advisor Usage"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use program. Very handy for an advisor to know exactly what time to charge for any given job on any vehicle.

What do you dislike?

Can be kind of tricky to navigate if you are not proficient with vehicle repairs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use. Priced right. Saves tons of time for your technicians and advisors.

Saves guess work on book times for different jobs. Big or small.

Alldata review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"ALLDATA is a must for auto repairs"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about it is the up to date service bulletins that are posted

What do you dislike?

The price tag is a little on the high side but it is worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the auto repair industry then I say go for it, this is a priceless tool.

ALLDATA provides in depth steps to diagnose and repair vehicles

Alldata review by Pawel B.
Pawel B.

"Easy and quick to use"

What do you like best?

The best in Alldata is that I can use it and apply with any brand and model. Easy way to browse using VIN or year and model.

What do you dislike?

Interface should offer user more variety with browsing category. Word database for parts should be bigger.

Preparing quotes for cars out of our main brand.

Alldata review by Veronica G.
Veronica G.

"Like It"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and works well with Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

I cannot convert a repair order back to an estimate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support is outstanding.

I can now order directly from my part suppliers through all data which gives me cash back through a couple which is nice. I also post my invoices and it sends my deposit straight to Quickbooks. It's a time saver.

Alldata review by Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

"Service Advisor"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, most information is correct, not too expensive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information is incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to read the process and check the book time. Sometimes portions like an Evacuation & Recharge are missing from the labor time guide.

We use Alldata for estimating and it we know when the information is not accurate.

Alldata review by Jake H.
Jake H.

"satified customer"

What do you like best?

We really like the ease of use. it is very easy to find what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes are unable to find labor times for some repairs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it!

repair procedure instructions and labor charges

Alldata review by Essence H.
Essence H.

"Service Consultant"

What do you like best?

It’s very efficient and accurate. I’ve had no issues.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I️ would change about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s amazing.

Providing customers with an accurate quote when it comes to repairs.

Alldata review by Kerri C.
Kerri C.

"Service Consultant "

What do you like best?

Software is very user friendly. Have great images and schematics for diag

What do you dislike?

Often times no repair information or labor times

Labor guide for vehicles out of factory warranty coverage

Alldata review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"One of the best programs available"

What do you like best?

This software is extremely easy to use and self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

There was truly nothing that I disliked about using this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product at a great price.

We solved inventory management. This makes it super easy to keep track of everything.

Learning about Alldata?

* We monitor all Alldata reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.