Allego

Allego

Allego provides a mobile-first sales learning platform that boosts sales performance and productivity through video content sharing.

Work for Allego?

Learning about Allego?

Allego Reviews

Ask Allego a Question
Showing 12 Allego reviews
Allego review by <span>Jamie K.</span>
Jamie K.

Ideal for Sales Coaching, Practice, and Onboarding

What do you like best?

We were evaluating video coaching providers and thought that Allego's platform was the best. It's extremely intuitive and provides a great user experience. It helps our managers (especially those with large spans of control) to provide more timely and effective coaching. It's also great for sharing best practices across the team - this is something our reps really love about it. We've also begun using it as a content repository, storing our key documents in the platform. With regard to implementation, the customer success team is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There are several actions I wish I could do myself - such as creating new groups, or building manager hierarchies - that you have to rely on your customer success team for. I believe this is being updated soon though. It would also be great if there were other question/answer formats - for example, I could type in a text-based question for my team to answer via video.

We began using Allego for new hire onboarding, and it's improved our new hires' experience (and we believe will shorten ramp time, but it's too soon to quantify that). We've also used it to reinforce our new sales process and methodology, and to help our reps master their new pitches. It's been particularly helpful on the pitch/messaging piece - reps are able to practice multiple times and receive timely coaching from managers and trainers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Allego
Allego review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

My 1st 4 months using Allego

What do you like best?

There are two key items that I like best about Allego. 1) The software is freshly designed with a modern feel that welcomes users with an intuitive design. This helps to achieve a high-level initial engagement. 2) The Customer Success team has made the process of getting the system to a productive state incredibly easy and fast. Our CSM is personable and always follows through with answers to our questions and creatively thinks of ways to configure solutions to our needs.

What do you dislike?

The initial implementation revealed to us there were vital functions that an administrator needs, but requires support from the CSM to implement, such as the creation of Score Cards and assigning Manager Reporting structure to Users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the ideal product for user driven, feedback loops for virtually any professional development environment. As people become more comfortable with video recording as a medium, Allego is well positioned to be the best-in-class.

The key reason we decided to purchase Allego was to address the need of holding Sales Reps accountable to demonstrating the requisite skill sets of success. We're still in the process of quantifying skill gaps but we hope to deliver prescriptive training to supplement those deficiencies.

Where we have seen some short-term success is with some mid-manager support of evaluating their team competencies and the feedback loop.

What Sales Coaching and Onboarding solution do you use?

Allego review by <span>Katie M.</span>
Katie M.

Comprehensive Solution for Remote Sales Team

What do you like best?

I chose this product for video coaching and flash drills, which allow our remote sales team to easily interact with coaches and managers across the country. The user interface, on both desktop and mobile, is very intuitive and easy to use. It's a great communication tool, an information repository, and can double as an LMS for courseware - multi-functional. My sales team loves it.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feels a little clunky, and some of the user management requires Allego Support - would prefer to set up my own hierarchies without getting them involved, but their support team is very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a detailed plan for implementation and adoption.

For our national sales team, we've had limited management resources on-the-ground - Allego allows us to easily communicate with video and provide timely, specific feedback on messaging exercises, as well as provide reinforcement learning with the use of flash drills.

Allego review by <span>Monique L.</span>
Monique L.

Allego works as a great teaching platform for all types of sales professionals

What do you like best?

I worked in sales for a period of time, and during this time, I was trained with Allego. I was able to watch videos on my computer, which trained me for the coming days ahead. I did not have to go into any office to get the proper training, I could get real-time updates remotely, which was awesome! I was able to learn on my own time, and at my own pace, which I really liked. I also felt I truly understood the training videos, since I was able to re-watch them anytime I wanted to. Allego fulfills a necessary need in the sales training field.

What do you dislike?

Allego is great, I did not notice any problems from it on my end, as a user of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is easy to use and simple to learn.

With Allego, I was able to learn new sales techniques remotely, in the comfort of my own home. I was able to watch training videos on my computer, and I was also able to interact with other team members anytime through the platform. I was better trained because of Allego.

Allego review by <span>Dan F.</span>
Dan F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Allego is THE video solution for your training needs that comes with coaching and advice!

What do you like best?

The product has evolved and added functionality that has proven to be very useful and effective.

What do you dislike?

Getting used to making videos of yourself takes some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you choose to buy in, I suggest you immerse your organization into all it has to offer. The product and support from the experts at Allego will enhance your results beyond expectations. They also continuously enhance the product so what you buy today will only get better over time. The annual gathering of customers is also a tremendous help. Everyone is there to share best practices. And Allego brings a small army to this event, including the founders...because they care. Can't say enough about the team!!!

Allego helps people practice and perfect their knowledge and delivery. The ability to share best in class presentations to an entire audience with just a few clicks is powerful.

Allego review by <span>Kiersten K.</span>
Kiersten K.

Allego is an essential tool

What do you like best?

Allego is easy to use and an essential tool for the field team for self coaching, practicing and certification.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I dislike about the app or my dealings with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allego is a terrific product that I would recommend all sales forces in biotech use for certifications and coaching.

The employees I’ve encountered at Allego are top notch and you will receive excellent customer service from each team member.

Without Allego, it would be very challenging to certify the field team with label expansions, new data etc in a timely manor. We utilize this tool every time there is a new marketing brochure, new data that needs to be disseminated to HCPs and after training workshops. It allows the team to practice and receive feedback.

Learn more about Allego

Allego Downloads

Learning about Allego?

* We monitor all Allego reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.