Allego

Allego

Allego provides a mobile-first sales learning platform that boosts sales performance and productivity through video content sharing.

Work for Allego?

Learning about Allego?

Allego Reviews

Ask Allego a Question
Showing 52 Allego reviews
Allego review by Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

"Consistency in messaging across a global sales force "

What do you like best?

There are many benefits that we utilize with Allego. Some of our top ones are sales coaching, peer to peer sharing, knowledge checks, flash drills for consistent learning. I also love that Allego listens to their customers and what matters to us. They do a great job at trying to understand the pain we are trying to solve for and coming up with a solution to help.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the ability to natively record two people in different locations within the tool. Right now we are using BlueJeans to accomplish this and then uploading the mp4 file into Allego.

I also wish there was a way to record with speaker notes and slides in the tool.

We originally deployed Allego to assist us with consistency in messaging across a global sales force and to encourage our managers to provide coaching and feedback to their sales teams. We are now using Allego to make sure the most relevant and up to date sales messages are getting to our sales professionals in a timely and agile manner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Allego
Allego review by Jamie K.
Jamie K.

"Ideal for Sales Coaching, Practice, and Onboarding"

What do you like best?

We were evaluating video coaching providers and thought that Allego's platform was the best. It's extremely intuitive and provides a great user experience. It helps our managers (especially those with large spans of control) to provide more timely and effective coaching. It's also great for sharing best practices across the team - this is something our reps really love about it. We've also begun using it as a content repository, storing our key documents in the platform. With regard to implementation, the customer success team is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There are several actions I wish I could do myself - such as creating new groups, or building manager hierarchies - that you have to rely on your customer success team for. I believe this is being updated soon though. It would also be great if there were other question/answer formats - for example, I could type in a text-based question for my team to answer via video.

We began using Allego for new hire onboarding, and it's improved our new hires' experience (and we believe will shorten ramp time, but it's too soon to quantify that). We've also used it to reinforce our new sales process and methodology, and to help our reps master their new pitches. It's been particularly helpful on the pitch/messaging piece - reps are able to practice multiple times and receive timely coaching from managers and trainers.

What Sales Training and Onboarding solution do you use?

Allego review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"My 1st 4 months using Allego"

What do you like best?

There are two key items that I like best about Allego. 1) The software is freshly designed with a modern feel that welcomes users with an intuitive design. This helps to achieve a high-level initial engagement. 2) The Customer Success team has made the process of getting the system to a productive state incredibly easy and fast. Our CSM is personable and always follows through with answers to our questions and creatively thinks of ways to configure solutions to our needs.

What do you dislike?

The initial implementation revealed to us there were vital functions that an administrator needs, but requires support from the CSM to implement, such as the creation of Score Cards and assigning Manager Reporting structure to Users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the ideal product for user driven, feedback loops for virtually any professional development environment. As people become more comfortable with video recording as a medium, Allego is well positioned to be the best-in-class.

The key reason we decided to purchase Allego was to address the need of holding Sales Reps accountable to demonstrating the requisite skill sets of success. We're still in the process of quantifying skill gaps but we hope to deliver prescriptive training to supplement those deficiencies.

Where we have seen some short-term success is with some mid-manager support of evaluating their team competencies and the feedback loop.

Allego review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Comprehensive Solution for Remote Sales Team"

What do you like best?

I chose this product for video coaching and flash drills, which allow our remote sales team to easily interact with coaches and managers across the country. The user interface, on both desktop and mobile, is very intuitive and easy to use. It's a great communication tool, an information repository, and can double as an LMS for courseware - multi-functional. My sales team loves it.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feels a little clunky, and some of the user management requires Allego Support - would prefer to set up my own hierarchies without getting them involved, but their support team is very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a detailed plan for implementation and adoption.

For our national sales team, we've had limited management resources on-the-ground - Allego allows us to easily communicate with video and provide timely, specific feedback on messaging exercises, as well as provide reinforcement learning with the use of flash drills.

Allego review by Kiersten K.
Kiersten K.

"Allego is an essential tool"

What do you like best?

Allego is easy to use and an essential tool for the field team for self coaching, practicing and certification.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I dislike about the app or my dealings with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allego is a terrific product that I would recommend all sales forces in biotech use for certifications and coaching.

The employees I’ve encountered at Allego are top notch and you will receive excellent customer service from each team member.

Without Allego, it would be very challenging to certify the field team with label expansions, new data etc in a timely manor. We utilize this tool every time there is a new marketing brochure, new data that needs to be disseminated to HCPs and after training workshops. It allows the team to practice and receive feedback.

Allego review by Monique L.
Monique L.

"Allego works as a great teaching platform for all types of sales professionals"

What do you like best?

I worked in sales for a period of time, and during this time, I was trained with Allego. I was able to watch videos on my computer, which trained me for the coming days ahead. I did not have to go into any office to get the proper training, I could get real-time updates remotely, which was awesome! I was able to learn on my own time, and at my own pace, which I really liked. I also felt I truly understood the training videos, since I was able to re-watch them anytime I wanted to. Allego fulfills a necessary need in the sales training field.

What do you dislike?

Allego is great, I did not notice any problems from it on my end, as a user of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is easy to use and simple to learn.

With Allego, I was able to learn new sales techniques remotely, in the comfort of my own home. I was able to watch training videos on my computer, and I was also able to interact with other team members anytime through the platform. I was better trained because of Allego.

"Generally Positive "

What do you like best?

I like that the videos are on demand, and centralized in a library, makes it easy to watch them when it works with my schedule. Additionally when I've posted content for education, its been on my time, not when it works for the audience. Would say I'm a promoter if this is NPS. Lowering my grade because of not wanting to attach my name is odd. I don't want my name attached to anything I don't have control over

Score B

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't as easy as I'd like it to be. Not bad but could be cleaner- instead of lateral videos I'd like drop downs, seeing a picture isn't that important to me

Training-

We can distribute videos on a variety of topics and those who need the training can watch them, those that don't can skip

Allego review by Dan F.
Dan F.

"Allego is THE video solution for your training needs that comes with coaching and advice!"

What do you like best?

The product has evolved and added functionality that has proven to be very useful and effective.

What do you dislike?

Getting used to making videos of yourself takes some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you choose to buy in, I suggest you immerse your organization into all it has to offer. The product and support from the experts at Allego will enhance your results beyond expectations. They also continuously enhance the product so what you buy today will only get better over time. The annual gathering of customers is also a tremendous help. Everyone is there to share best practices. And Allego brings a small army to this event, including the founders...because they care. Can't say enough about the team!!!

Allego helps people practice and perfect their knowledge and delivery. The ability to share best in class presentations to an entire audience with just a few clicks is powerful.

Allego review by Steve  S.
Steve S.

"Delights the Sales Rep, and Draws them into Continuous Learning"

What do you like best?

1) Single viewing experience across a broad platform

2) Content is easy to choose from, and easily consumable

3) Video library with a modern user experience that actually draws you in. The UI is so easy that it’s enjoyable to take more courses, and learn continuously. You can tell that there is a commitment to ease-of-use and delighting the end user

4) Mobile-friendly which allows you to learn on the go

5) Ease of creating content allowing more people to contribute quick, continuous learning

What do you dislike?

Still searching for something to dislike

Selling software in the data management space is ever-changing in terms of process, methodology, how customers buy, competition, new disruptors, and differentiators. It's absolutely critical to be nimble, and commit to continuous learning. Curious challenger reps who double down on the learning process tend to succeed.

Allego review by Holly L.
Holly L.

"Executive level sales training manager for financial services and customer of Allego."

What do you like best?

Allego is an easy to use and simple to administer sales enablement platform that provides the best combination of learning tools; the ability to deliver digestible size on-dermand content for learners; proven reinforcement of key learning objectives through flashdrills; and availability for learners to refresh knowledge just in time for a meeting or sale. This has been the best learning platform used and now serves as the primary LMS for the sales organization. Robust reporting, available at the touch of a finger allows managers to quickly assess individual learners progress and see gaps.

What do you dislike?

Some improvements to reporting are needed, but are on the list of enhancements for this year.

Improved manager coaching with remote teams. Faster ramp up time for understanding of new products once launched. More consistency in messaging across the organization.

Allego review by Alexander  P.
Alexander P.

"watching videos to learn best practices. "

What do you like best?

Ability to hear the sales stories verbally from those who tell them best. Allows me to use key lines and phrases that I like.

Also allows management to distribute administrative updates, as well as product updates, more effectively than long emails that people frequently wont read.

What do you dislike?

Website can lag and sometimes I have difficulty getting locked out of the system.

Overall the system is very effective in how we use it.

Allego allows us to ensure everyone is telling the story the same way in regards to our products. Historically we only had the opportunity to hear from them a few times a year. Now it is on demand.

Improves the dissemination of important information. A 5 minute video can be much more effective than a very long email.

Allego review by Administrator

"The best thing out there!"

What do you like best?

The very idea of the platform, taking on the spot coaching and turning it into something you can share with multiple people all at once with live feedback makes this the strongest coaching / training tool I have found to date.

What do you dislike?

It still feels a little "clunky" camera controls are one thing (not being able to switch from front / back mid video) and the interface somehow feels like 2012 Youtube.

Information digestion, calls / meetings and instructional videos that used to be long 40-60 minute chunks with no interactive elements are now broken into 3-4 minute episodes with solid interactive questionnaires.

PS. the next question literally has Semiconductors listed as an industry, but not E-commerce

Allego review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"Allego works VERY well at Voya "

What do you like best?

The ability to share stories and provide valuable feedback to salespeople all over the country.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be difficult to locate certain videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training the trainers is key to usage. Allego doesn't work by itself and you MUST champion content from subject matter experts to keep fresh

Our new-hires have found Allego to be the MOST valuable tool to getting up to speed on products

Allego review by User

"Smooth and easy learning tool"

What do you like best?

It works, it is simple and effective. Having visuals next to the speakers on video is effective

What do you dislike?

Interface could use an aesthetic upgrade. I think some of the navigation is clunky when trying to cycle between sections. Perhaps our Admin team needs better organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a strong product. I use it to view training videos from others at the firm. I'm in sales, so I learn more about the products we sell and some of the updates in our industry and company. I don't have any experience in creating videos yet.

Great internal learning tool. Good informative updates on news releases.

"allego review"

What do you like best?

repository for all videos

search functionality

easy way to distribute internal videos

the videos appear to mostly be short, but we should have parameters around that

What do you dislike?

quality of the videos

does not appear to have a structure (maybe it's how I sort)--what is the priority when I sign in? Is it always FIFO?

not having the ability to like or comment on a video--maybe that is there but I cannot find it

It is a centralized way for me to distribute content to the sales organization. I can't tell if the video was successful--I would like a way for the system to provide the ability to like or provide feedback from the sales organization like other social media. I would also like to understand how the site is used by the sales team and if it is a requirement or not.

Allego review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Allego has been an innovative way for out internal and external sales teams to share messaging "

What do you like best?

The ease of use for Allego was the feature I found most surprising, but the best part is certainly the idea sharing

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the inability to use a mouse point on the materials referenced in the Allego, it is just a static shared document and would be more impactful if it could be highighted

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business requires consistent sales messaging, presentation content, and idea sharing I highly recommend Allego

We are solving for disjointed sales messaging around our investment solutions, allego has allowed us to tighten up or sales stories so regardless of region they sound the same

Allego review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"True Sales Enablement"

What do you like best?

Simple to access, simple to use. Simple to navigate to quality content for just in time learning.

What do you dislike?

I love the template concept, but I would like more flexibility to include my companies branding within the program

Communication between marketing teams, and sales teams. We are eliminating the middle men that at b st slow the communication, but in eff for they change the messaging.

"Amazing feedback tool"

What do you like best?

The act of seeing yourself present and being able to refine a message makes Allego an incredibly powerful platform. The idea sharing and the community aspect of it also makes it quite useful as well.

What do you dislike?

User adoption is tough...what gets me to actually click through and watch my peers video? A better way of pushing notifications would be helpful- rather than simply coming from the person at Columbia that approves the post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use as many features as the tool allows- we just started scratching the surface at our organization!

Sales acumen, tighter messaging...getting people rowing in the same direction!

Allego review by User

"Good way to communicate updates and ideas/strategies"

What do you like best?

It's a great way for people to share with others their best practices and how they position/sell products. Also great to communicate product updates/urgent news in a way that's different than just sending a mass email that may be ignored.

What do you dislike?

I felt like it was difficult at times to sort or find a specific past video I was looking for. The way our videos are group makes it feel kind of clunky

Allego is helping us streamline our sales messaging and positioning by having people share their own pitches and best practices for others to incorporate.

Allego review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Very happy"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find the specific topics you are looking for when trying to learn more about a specific topic. I find the way the site is organized to be very helpful

What do you dislike?

It is hard, alteast i havent seen it since i started using alego how to find out which videos i have watched. maybe see which videos are the most popular

Allego allows me the opportunity to learn more about our funds, specifically from people who conduct the videos whic i would normally not have the opportunity to do

Allego review by David  S.
David S.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Its great to hear how to most effectively communicate any new update or other information to our clients/

What do you dislike?

I think some of the videos are too long and the sound quality could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Understanding the best way to inform my clients of any changes at our company

Allego review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"One Stop Learning Shop"

What do you like best?

Easy to do business with, understand the importance of effective implementations (especially in the world of sales), understand learning at the seismic shifts that impacts what employees now expect and need in a learning environment.

What do you dislike?

We've occasionally had operational/tech issues

We have a solution to be able to both push important content, communication and training OUT to our team and also a unique way to create an on-demand and highly tailored learning experience for each individual.

"National Account Manager"

What do you like best?

Ability to mark videos as unread, the ability to search by topic is very useful.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if I could see a listing of the ones I watched or the number I have watched. Could it include a link to relevant materials (slides, etc) underneath the video?

quick way to get sound bites from presentations my colleagues deliver. It has resulted in less in person meetings which is nice.

Allego review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Simple to use and a really great resource"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to navigate throughout the site, so simple to find what you're looking for

What do you dislike?

I haven't across many issues with the site, so currently nothing I can think of

Being able to actually hear and get a good feel of a 'pitch' or explanation through a video has been so much more helpful to come up with my own words and explanation

"Allego Review"

What do you like best?

Great concept for sharing thought leadership. Fairly simple construction, east to watch and upload videos. Also makes it very easy to use both video/audio/power point in one system, so adaptable.

What do you dislike?

Overall great interface, but sometimes difficult to sort or find specific videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Widespread communication so employees are all on the same page. Quarterly updates or timely reminds to help continue to drive the important details home.

"Great learning tool!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use: notification of new items w/the blue dot, the way videos are categorized

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the fact that you can't change the volume within the video playback

Recommendations to others considering the product

Both my company and I find the value of Allego to be quite useful! It is a great tool to share uniform messaging across the company.

Uniform message across our company

Allego review by User

"very helpful and efficient "

What do you like best?

being able to rewatch videos, presentations, and learn from my colleagues

What do you dislike?

I think it would be helpful to show which videos you have watched and which ones you haven't and maybe send out reminders for the ones you haven't.

If you are out of the office during a presentation, allego allows you to still get to hear the presenter and not miss any valuable information

Allego review by Alexis  M.
Alexis M.

"Simple way to get great soundbites and take a deeper dive to really understand products and concepts"

What do you like best?

I like being able to listen to the information rather than reading it. I can hear ideas, product stories, and updates in a conversational way that I than can directly relate and use on my own

What do you dislike?

The site is sometimes confusing to navigate

Allego helps me understand many of our updates, products and new ideas easier than a deep dive written article.

Allego review by Jarred P.
Jarred P.

"Great user interface, easy to access videos. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use. You can find videos on any topic easily and share videos with others. Easy to understand the speaker.

What do you dislike?

Add a tab with videos that have the most views. Maybe add somewhere that a user can include comments.

Learning more about the industry. Getting a different perspective on topics that are relevant to my role.

Allego review by User

"Allego is a very useful training tool for us."

What do you like best?

It is a great way to share content between product and sales at our company. Endless emails lose effectiveness and Allego makes training more interactive

What do you dislike?

My only suggestion would be to make loading content (slides etc..) more interactive.

Training. It’s a great way to learn about our products and how to talk about them in a conversational manner.

Allego review by User

"Great way to share information "

What do you like best?

I like how you can hear stories and learn right from the expert. it makes it easy to gain exposure to portfolio managers and people in the field.

Great way to share info fast

Anyone can post

What do you dislike?

Organization of the videos can be hard to find some

Easily announce updates and teach new skills

Allego review by Olivia R.
Olivia R.

"Has been a helpful resource to exchange ideas and commentary with colleagues across the country"

What do you like best?

Easy way to get new ideas fro campaigns and stay updated on thought leadership

What do you dislike?

Overall the experience has been positive

Connecting with people throughout the company who are located all over the country, keeping everyone on the same page, staying in touch with what is going on in every part of the organization

Allego review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Gear up and train more people to master their job "

What do you like best?

Makes a mobile sales learning platform to help workforces share content, master their pitch, and improve performance.

What do you dislike?

Training is only as good as the viewer wants to be, so there isn’t much personality or personal feeling behind tve

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use as mush as you can to reduce costs for training purposes, as well as, retraining veterans who have been selling.

Training hours are reduced and more people are consistent in their pitch to others for sales. We used this in order to build confidence in our sales team and reinforce their knowledge.

Allego review by User

"Allego has been a great way to share and hear ideas and presentations"

What do you like best?

This has been an easy platform to learn to use as both a content producer and viewer

What do you dislike?

This is not an ideal platform for filming formal videos to share with colleagues.

This has helped tremendously with training. To hear exactly how top performers are saying things to their clients

Allego review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"I head up our client service team"

What do you like best?

I like the imbedded comments that can be left, the offline functionality, and the quiz feature.

What do you dislike?

Memory usage is high but I get it that these are videos and use storage. Still the app takes up a lot of space on phone. I believe the stats analysis is not particularly useful. There needs to be better dashboards. Copying videos, reassigning ownership of videos, etc, could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have Executive support or it will fail.

Onboarding, coaching of staff, sharing information and communication, message consistency.

Allego review by User

"Director of Product Development"

What do you like best?

Ease of watching videos. I like being informed by them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sound is not great, but that may be due to the equipment of the person producing the video.

Informing the sales team of upcoming change so they're informed when the discuss with their clients.

Allego review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Intuitive, easy and fun to use!"

What do you like best?

We were looking for an intuitive, mobile friendly learning platform for our sales and account team. From day one, our Users embraced Allego. We identified ways to be creative with learning and inspiring our content creators to develop relevant videos in support of learning and development.

What do you dislike?

Generating content takes several people to madter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Among similar application on the market, Allego is superior in their class of mobile learning software applications.

Knowledge and skills reinforcement, increased feedback and coaching practices

Allego review by Ana D.
Ana D.

"i like the tool a lot"

What do you like best?

the fact that I can see and hear at the same time and I can learn from my colleagues

What do you dislike?

the menu can be a little confusing and harder to navigate

I use it as a learning tool. No problems really

Internal Consultant

"Very helpful if adopted"

What do you like best?

The platform has proven to be more useful than we initially thought in creating a cross functional knowledge base.

What do you dislike?

Layout leaves a bit to be desired. Customization options or general improvements to the user interface would be great.

Shared knowledge between veterans and new hires in our sales force. We ended up getting more than we hoped as our operations team started watching sales videos and learning about our pitches more directly.

Allego review by User

"Watch videos often, recorded only once"

What do you like best?

Very easy to disseminate a lot of different videos to many people without crowding someone's email inbox. Nice to have all videos in one area.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the homepage is organized well. I also wish you could include animations in the slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for a sales organization

Allego is used for sales and presentation training along with sharing sales ideas... The most significant benefit is watching the top salespeople present

"video for sales force"

What do you like best?

was able to get information across is a timely and succinct manner

What do you dislike?

no editing feature makes it hard to record longer videos

launching a new product. Getting information to multiple groups across the country

"Positive Overall"

What do you like best?

I like being able to quickly jump back to relisten to parts of the video.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the search function could be improved, searching usually results in a large number of videos and sorting through to find the correct one can take some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve searching and video tagging

It is used to educate and update the sales team on new products and explain features of the existing ones

Allego review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Allego Review"

What do you like best?

It’s ability to interface our ideas into a couple concise formats from which to work intelligently with sales campaigns

What do you dislike?

It tends to get overly in depth to the point that users are confused on next steps from a best practices standpoint

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to thoroughly learn all it can achieve to make business and productivity easier

Solves collaboration issues Brendan presenting every facet of sale & it’s process

"Good Needs some tweaks"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use when watching videos.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to share videos to whom you wish to.

Training and Education

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and accessibility of Allego is key, along with easily finding available presentations on a wide variety of topics, sorted by relevant categories.

What do you dislike?

No comment as I have not had any issues with using Allego

Content on Allego is educational and of value in staying on top of the most relevant industry topics

Internal Consultant

"Valuable information that helps provide context to my field "

What do you like best?

Colleagues that bring a new idea or perspective to their presentation

What do you dislike?

Allego could do a better job on the display where it could provide better organization on the tabs and allow the user to jump around better to different videos on the site

Benefits have been sales pitches, knowledge in products.

"Allego survey"

What do you like best?

I like the notifications that are able to pop up on my e-mail.

What do you dislike?

The organization and interface of the website is somewhat jumbled and difficult to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize the content in m

I've learned a lot about our products and value adds.

Allego review by User

"Great way to get pertinent information "

What do you like best?

Getting to hear from people on top ideas that are not always easily distributed

What do you dislike?

Being able to find videos I'm looking for on the site

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize it to the fullest

hearing from top wholesalers on important matters. How they approach the situation.

Allego review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Allego Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fluidity and ease of the software - very easy to learn with videos

What do you dislike?

There is a steepish learning curve when it comes to making the videos however. Not too bad tho

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend

Watching/Making training videos for new employees

Allego review by User in Financial Services

"Allego "

What do you like best?

I like being able to watch videos for my training materials.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy being able to watch video shows on my training needs.

Not enough personality in the videos and in the software for me.

Allego review by User

"Allego allows a large audience to share what is working for them easily "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and jump between videos.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the product.

Allego allows us to share sales ideas easily and efficiently

Allego review by User

"Allego is helps make our company better informed"

What do you like best?

watching videos rather than reading email updates

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that I dislike in my short time using the feature

haven't had any issues.

benefits are listed in previous question

Learn more about Allego

Allego Videos

Learning about Allego?

* We monitor all Allego reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.