Allocadia

Help marketing departments plan, budget and measure their marketing investments

Work for Allocadia?

Showing 22 Allocadia reviews
Allocadia review by <span>Carey R.</span>
Carey R.

Allocadia has Worked Miracles with our Marketing Team

What do you like best?

The look (the user interface) is awesome and honestly, the layout "makes sense". After the team used it for a bit, and provided feedback, we are even able to move fields around to help the Marketing team more quickly, search for items.

We are easily able to map items after they are imported from NetSuite (our ERP) which is great when we are in a meeting and we are able to reflect this real time.

The metrics, the graphs, charts, can be as simple as you want or as detailed as you might need.

The level of customer service we have received from the entire Allocadia team, has been beyond any other tool, application, software, almost anything, we have worked with.

In the year + we have worked with the Allocadia team, I cannot recall the word "can't" come out of them. When we have asked them how to do this or how to allocate that or how to import or download or update, they have worked with us from start to finish.

I cannot stress enough that the tool is set up to make the transition, from whatever the Marketing team is using now whether it be Excel or some other spreadsheet type tracker, very easy and painless.

What do you dislike?

The one challenge we have had was getting the Marketing team to consistently use the Allocadia ID on all of their submissions. Unfortunately as awesome as the Allocadia team is, I don't know if they can perform miracles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Allocadia not only for the actual tool, but for how it integrates with Marketo, NetSuite, Salesforce, as well as all the bells and whistles and most importantly, the Allocadia team. They go above and beyond.

Our business problem is (was) to get everyone in Marketing, of which we have many different teams, to use one standard budgeting tool. Historically there would be transfers between the different teams, of money they might need and it was all done via handshake. Now we are able to see it come out of one team and into another AND I can quickly see at a glance, if the budget still balances.

Another benefit has been the ability to quickly view monthly/quarterly/annual budget, actual, forecast, transfer data in one easy format and one easy data pull. Historically I would need to piece together different workbooks in different formats from different teams. No more!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Allocadia
Allocadia review by <span>Erin A.</span>
Erin A.

Great Product and Awesome Support

What do you like best?

We use Allocadia a little differently than it was built. Allocadia worked with us through every step of the way and made sure we had what we needed. More than that, they have answered every question (and I have plenty) efficiently and are so kind. I really appreciate all their help to make this tool unique for us.

What do you dislike?

Because we use this tool a little differently than intended, there is some functionality for us that is a little clunky. In almost every case, I have been able to work with Allocadia to figure out the best way to make this product work for me.

We need a non-spreadsheet place to plan but also to keep our actuals. We have also added in metrics which is not something Allocadia was built to do but is working well for us. Regardless of how clunky it might be, it is far and away a much better solution for us than a spreadsheet.

What Marketing Resource Management solution do you use?

Allocadia review by <span>PJ S.</span>
PJ S.

Very easy to use for those without a finance/accounting background

What do you like best?

For someone with a marketing background, the tool makes tracking budget very easy. The interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. You don't need to know the finance side of things, simply just enter your planned, forecasted, and actual budgets to track your spend.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues to this point - it does the job for what I need to accomplish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool that is easy to use and provides full visibility to those who need it, I would highly recommend Allocadia.

We track monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets through Allocadia. It's very easy to go back and see what you spent, or see how much you're projected to spend if you input planned/forecasted numbers. Finance likes this because they can track on their end.

Allocadia review by <span>Nick M.</span>
Nick M.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Great streamlined way to manage corporate budgets

What do you like best?

The UX is very easy to use and mostly intuitive. All of our teams can manage their individual budgets, but the software allows this to be viewed and reported out on by our Finance team in a non-silo manner. It is easy to report out and view your budget allocations and make decisions or recommendations to budget stakeholders based on these reports. Everything can be tracked in one place.

What do you dislike?

The UX is updated on a regular basis without warning. This can be a positive thing, but I have found that in certain instances I have had to take extra time to re-acquaint myself with the updated layout.

I am new to managing my teams budget and Allocadia has made this transition extremely easy and streamlined. It is very straight forward for me to submit a new Purchase order with my finance team and I tie everything back to Allocadia and the Line Item ID. Initially I needed to create a separate Excel Spreadsheet to track all of my budget items and spends, but I am now able to do this all through Allocadia and not rely on other methods.

Allocadia review by <span>Joshua J.</span>
Joshua J.

Great product for those looking to track or improve marketing performance.

What do you like best?

The Allocadia interface is simple to use and understand, which helps end user adoption. The platform itself contains powerful analytic tools that easily display a visual representation of your data. Allocadia is purpose built for marketers, and geared to easily track marketing performance.

What do you dislike?

The existing functionality works very well, but I would like to see a greater focus on organizational roles via the ability to create user groups, and custom security groups in Allocadia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to improve your company's ability to track marketing ROI, or begin tracking marketing ROI, then look no further.

This platform is a terrific way to track your existing budgets in a unified way; even for those companies who are not looking to or are not ready to begin tracking the return on their marketing investment. Allocadia's interface is simple, but it reporting engine is incredibly powerful. If you're looking to unify budgeting within an organization, then Allocadia will provide an excellent, holistic solution that you're looking for.

Allocadia's integration with Salesforce.com shows that the platform is moving in the right direction, with a focus on the entire marketing pipeline.

We currently use Allocadia to solve for and analyze marketing ROI.

Allocadia review by <span>Lisa M.</span>
Lisa M.

Spreadsheet Free!!!

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface that is enough like a spreadsheet, our former way of budgeting, that users were able to quickly embrace and use this new tool. I've had most of our users tell me they are really pleased with how Allocadia works and how useful it is for them in budgeting for their regions.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word. I would rather say I'm looking forward to a more robust multi-level approval workflow.

I love that we were able to discontinue the use of spreadsheets to budget our WW Marketing organization. We had 17 unique budgets using 6 different currencies - yeah pretty much a nightmare! With Allocadia we now have one central location that is our single source of the truth.

Learning about Allocadia?

* We monitor all Allocadia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.