Alma Suite

Alma is an online platform that enhance communication, collaboration and teamwork within companies and with their clients by bringing together different tools to work as a team in one place, build relationships and be more aligned.

Work for Alma Suite?

Learning about Alma Suite?

Alma Suite Reviews

Ask Alma Suite a Question
Showing 5 Alma Suite reviews
Alma Suite review by Brandon D.
Brandon D.

"Great Project/Task Management and Wiki/Intranet Combo Software"

What do you like best?

For the price, this software can't be beat by its competition.

First, I LOVE that they have a decent iPhone app. I'm still irritated that Atlassian's JIRA/Confluence software can't produce that UX friendly iPhone app...particularly given how much they charge.

Secondly, I really like have project/task management software integrated with a knowledge base/wiki/intranet type software. It allows me to quickly jump from tasks to supporting information.

Finally, I like the idea of a software that effectively give every employee a personal work dashboard. So they know "what's going on in my company?" and "what do I need to work on?"

What do you dislike?

The "Ideas" feature is too redundant. Someone could simply make an ideas page in the main wiki to accomplish a similar thing.

The software runs the risk of attempting to crowd too many features and losing the streamlined UX that they initially started with. But I've actually contacted the company, and they seem responsive. I really hope they keep focusing on what they do best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have less than 200 employees, I would HIGHLY recommend Alma. For the price, you can't beat it. I've used several other types of product, mainly Atlassian's JIRA/Confluence and I'm blown away how good Alma is in comparison to software than is nearly 10X the price.

If I were a business owner of a small to medium size company, I would pick Alma Suite.

Trying to coordinate efforts among a disparate team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Alma Suite
Alma Suite review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Pragmatic project manager"

What do you like best?

Great for task administration. Customer service is friendly, pragmatic and always available.

What do you dislike?

Need to improve in the way it shows project development in time: gantt chart, schedules, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a decision. If you're going to use a tool like Alma, you need to validate it by example with your team. The more you use the platform, the more you get from it, so every single project task or information must be uploaded. The team need to know that this in THE corporative collaboration tool.

My business is HR consulting. Best benefits: organize freelance consultants by projects and tasks.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Alma Suite review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Exceeded Expectations"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is the possibility of communicating with different areas of the company and mix different point of view in a easy way, making us more collaborative in our projects adding value of the synergy generated.

What do you dislike?

What we don´t like is that it has no integration with my CRM.

Better Collaboration between teams that before did not communicate each other and know they easly join on task, projects and common duty.

Alma Suite review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"muy bueno !!!!! esencial para mi empresa"

What do you like best?

es facil de usar, intuitivo y realmente mejoró la productividad y clima laboral en mi lugar de trabajo.

What do you dislike?

no he tenido problemas hasta ahora todo ha funcionado bien

Recommendations to others considering the product

si o si contratenlo, no se van a arrepentir, a nosotros nos ha traido puros beneficios.

antes la gente no se conocía, no entendía los objetivos de la empresa, ahora hay un lugar amigable donde está toda la información. trabajamos mucho mejor.

Alma Suite review by Executive Sponsor in Airlines/Aviation
Executive Sponsor in Airlines/Aviation

"no more unnecessary meetings"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use, so everyone adopted it.

What do you dislike?

Its not free, unlike other alternatives such as slack

we work at an international company with workers in several countries, so coordination is key, and this is where alma helped us during last year.

Learning about Alma Suite?

* We monitor all Alma Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.