ALTO Exchange

ALTO Exchange Increases supplier adoption and reduce on-ramping costs by eliminating unnecessary complexity. ALTO's Procure to Pay solution allows organizations to simply choose their preferred level of integration from manual data entry, Excel upload capability to XML format.

Work for ALTO Exchange?
Coupa invoicing 2x

Learning about ALTO?

ALTO Exchange Reviews

Ask ALTO a Question
Showing 9 ALTO reviews
ALTO review by <span>Belinda K.</span>
Belinda K.

I was able to eneter an invoice

What do you like best?

The man I spoke with was very understanding and patient with me. He answered all my questions and I was able to submit an invoice while he coached me through it.

What do you dislike?

the program is really easy use to use once someone walks you through it!

The originator not being listed to choose from - in my case the student taking the course

cutting down on postage to mail invoices!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ALTO Exchange
ALTO review by <span>Noel U.</span>
Noel U.

Efficient and simple to follow up on

What do you like best?

The convert PO to invoice functionality and the Dashboard with the invoice status at a glance. Advance reports functionality and the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It times us out pretty quickly and have to constantly sign back in. Would like it to be easier to edit information on the line items.

It gives us a quick understanding of where our account is with our clients at any given time.

What Billing solution do you use?

ALTO review by <span>Gerri L.</span>
Gerri L.

easy to follow

What do you like best?

I can call in and get assistance quicky

What do you dislike?

filling out all the info as well as scanning invoice in ,, SHOULD JUST HAVE TO SCAN AND SEND

unsure as we still have to mail invoicing out to company , so this is a extra step to do at month end

ALTO review by <span>Star C.</span>
Star C.

Credit

What do you like best?

Service was quick & professional & the follow up was as promised

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked about the service I received

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn what is required it is a very effecient system

Invoices that still weren't approved

ALTO review by User

good service

What do you like best?

The alto crew was helpful in working through some initial setup issues. The program uses a lot of self filling options which speeds up the data entry.

What do you dislike?

Still am learning the system, so it took me a bit of time to get through my first invoice. I expect it to get better as I become familiar with the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems user friendly

Meeting customer requirement

ALTO review by Administrator

I am new to Alto Exchange and called to find out if I was processing the invoice correctly or not.

What do you like best?

The man that helped me on the phone was very helpful and patient. He did everything to give me the best help.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no dislikes. I have not been on this site long enough to adequately express any dislikes.

We process invoices for payment on line through Alto Exchange. The benefit is that the invoices are paid in a more timely fashion.

Learning about ALTO Exchange?

* We monitor all ALTO Exchange reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.