Amazon Chime

Amazon Chime is a secure, real-time, unified communications service that transforms meetings by making them more efficient and easier to conduct. The service delivers high-quality audio and video through an application that is easy to use and stays in sync across all devices.

Work for Amazon Chime?
Callbridge 2x

Learning about Amazon Chime?

Amazon Chime Reviews

Showing 20 Amazon Chime reviews
Amazon Chime review by <span>Matthew d.</span>
Matthew d.
Validated Review

Great, cheaper alternative to conferences!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Its price, it's much cheaper than other options I've used with basically the same functionality. You can screen share, schedule in outlook, share a link for people to join, everything you can do with other meeting programs for a fraction of the cost.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the inability to unmute the group. You can mute everyone to avoid background noise, echo, the usual headaches of a web conference, but there's not a single button to also unmute everyone, so everyone needs to unmute themselves on their own (which you can disable if you want as well). It's just one more step for everyone and it'd be much easier to be able to do this all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it's got a free trial and they don't even LET you pay until you've done a free trial. It's worth seeing if it fits your needs.

This program enables us to get all of our virtual recruiters together at the same time to chat, talk, and see the same thing to get everyone on the same page at the same time. It saves time from emails, etc. when we're able to show everyone what we need to at once and get immediate feedback as to whether/not everyone understands and is on the same page. Being able to screen share and show them as well makes it much easier to get things done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Amazon Chime
Amazon Chime review by <span>Becky E.</span>
Becky E.

Amazon Chime is Great for IM

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that this product has an app that allows my coworkers to IM me when I am out of the office via my cell phone. I have been able to collaborate remotely from using the app. In addition, the ability to do webinars is helpful. It is great to have all of this in one place.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues with this product, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great product. It is especially great for IM.

Now that more of our team is working remotely this enables us to keep in touch easily. We can IM questions at any time and work on projects together even when one of us it not in the office.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Amazon Chime review by <span>Joshua P.</span>
Joshua P.

Amazing Chime enters the workplace

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Readability within the chat. I love the chat rooms. There is no need to constantly remake chat groups that you join daily since it saves the group you’re in.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its user Interface. I think there could be a bit more to it. Make it look more user friendly. I also dislike the inability to copy a hyperlink via web browser and have it pasted as so. It just pastes as normal text whereas Skype is instantaneous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it for the chat room features right now more than anything.

Staying in contact with my FC colleagues while problem solving.

Amazon Chime review by <span>Brittany B.</span>
Brittany B.

3x/Week Chimer

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that you don't necessarily have to have an account to use Chime. You can share your credentials and everyone has near full use of the program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It work great for me, in the capacity I use it in. I never have connectivity issues.

We have a lot of remote conference calls and it's always great to be able to see my peers faces when we meet virtually.

Amazon Chime review by <span>Saurabh S.</span>
Saurabh S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of registering my account and the user experience are awesome :)

What do you dislike?

I would love to see it available on Chrome OS. I do not think that it will be hard to achieve as there is already a support of ARC to port Android apps to Chrome OS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this awesome platform for more engaging experience. I loved the idea of rooms in this. Once pager registration is something that you would love. And the availability of Biba on all the major platforms is a big win. It makes life for you so easy. On the run you can switch your platform from say Desktop to Android and continue with your meeting without sacrificing your productivity. There is hardly any reason for not to use Biba for your office.

Easy integration with Outlook and Google calendar helps me in organizing my meetings with internal and external folks easily.

Amazon Chime review by <span>Yaxin L.</span>
Yaxin L.

Economy Web Conference Software

Validated Review
What do you like best?

cheap unit price, basic function works OK

What do you dislike?

poor invite email format, no way to see a list of future scheduled or recurring meetings until meeting almost started, force meeting attendees to download amazon chime in order to join the meeting, poor video quality

use as web conferencing software with customers/potentials/between internal teams

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Amazon Chime?

* We monitor all Amazon Chime reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.