Amazon Chime

Amazon Chime is a secure, real-time, unified communications service that transforms meetings by making them more efficient and easier to conduct. The service delivers high-quality audio and video through an application that is easy to use and stays in sync across all devices.

Work for Amazon Chime?

Learning about Amazon Chime?

Amazon Chime Reviews

Showing 28 Amazon Chime reviews
Amazon Chime review by <span>Matthew d.</span>
Matthew d.

"Great, cheaper alternative to conferences!"

What do you like best?

Its price, it's much cheaper than other options I've used with basically the same functionality. You can screen share, schedule in outlook, share a link for people to join, everything you can do with other meeting programs for a fraction of the cost.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the inability to unmute the group. You can mute everyone to avoid background noise, echo, the usual headaches of a web conference, but there's not a single button to also unmute everyone, so everyone needs to unmute themselves on their own (which you can disable if you want as well). It's just one more step for everyone and it'd be much easier to be able to do this all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it's got a free trial and they don't even LET you pay until you've done a free trial. It's worth seeing if it fits your needs.

This program enables us to get all of our virtual recruiters together at the same time to chat, talk, and see the same thing to get everyone on the same page at the same time. It saves time from emails, etc. when we're able to show everyone what we need to at once and get immediate feedback as to whether/not everyone understands and is on the same page. Being able to screen share and show them as well makes it much easier to get things done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Amazon Chime
Amazon Chime review by <span>Becky E.</span>
Becky E.

"Amazon Chime is Great for IM"

What do you like best?

I love that this product has an app that allows my coworkers to IM me when I am out of the office via my cell phone. I have been able to collaborate remotely from using the app. In addition, the ability to do webinars is helpful. It is great to have all of this in one place.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues with this product, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great product. It is especially great for IM.

Now that more of our team is working remotely this enables us to keep in touch easily. We can IM questions at any time and work on projects together even when one of us it not in the office.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Amazon Chime review by <span>Shane F.</span>
Shane F.

"Decent Web Meeting Software - Weak When Connecting to Other Countries"

What do you like best?

It provides a link in the calendar invite that guests can easily click to enter the meeting. Setting up a Google invite is relatively easy. The invites do not usually go to the spam mailbox for the guests. I like that the UI for scheduling the meeting is the same UI you use if you are going to scheduled a call using your google calendar by itself.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes guests in other countries, especially India, have to download Amazon Chime to enter a meeting, and even then sometimes it doesn't work. We have lost sales leads because Amazon Chime was not functioning and our guests got fed up and frustrated with it. Sometimes guests who were patient would spend up to 30 minutes trying to enter a call, and still were unable even after downloading the software. This has been a very frustrating issue with Chime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't suggest using Amazon Chime if you need to have meetings with representatives of companies in other countries. I have had entire meetings fall through because software companies in India and Dubai could not connect to our calls.

We are able to communicate effectively with contacts/leads at other software companies, both in the US and internationally, without worrying about dialing phones.

Amazon Chime review by User

"Chime Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of scheduling and starting instant meetings. The ability to create a personal meeting ID.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the screen share ability moved to the mobile app- or even video from the mobile app. It would also be nice to have meeting links open the app automatically and input the info needed rather than a web link and then pushing it to the desktop app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it does everything you need it to do, but also know the transition is made easy due to how user friendly the solution is for everyone

Conference calls and screen sharing is what it is used for mostly in all areas of the business. Internally and externally. Our company has used various conferencing solutions and it launched with the ability to do most of the things the other solutions could do- so the adjustment period was simple

Amazon Chime review by <span>Joshua P.</span>
Joshua P.

"Amazing Chime enters the workplace"

What do you like best?

Readability within the chat. I love the chat rooms. There is no need to constantly remake chat groups that you join daily since it saves the group you’re in.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its user Interface. I think there could be a bit more to it. Make it look more user friendly. I also dislike the inability to copy a hyperlink via web browser and have it pasted as so. It just pastes as normal text whereas Skype is instantaneous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it for the chat room features right now more than anything.

Staying in contact with my FC colleagues while problem solving.

Amazon Chime review by <span>Brittany B.</span>
Brittany B.

"3x/Week Chimer"

What do you like best?

I like that you don't necessarily have to have an account to use Chime. You can share your credentials and everyone has near full use of the program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It work great for me, in the capacity I use it in. I never have connectivity issues.

We have a lot of remote conference calls and it's always great to be able to see my peers faces when we meet virtually.

Learning about Amazon Chime?

* We monitor all Amazon Chime reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.