Amazon Pinpoint

Collect, View and Export App Analytics

Work for Amazon Pinpoint?

Learning about Pinpoint?

Amazon Pinpoint Reviews

Showing 27 Pinpoint reviews
Pinpoint review by User in Higher Education

Great Platform

What do you like best?

The Analytics service lets you track daily and monthly active devices, which goes beyond downloads to give you a better feel for user engagement and stickiness. The ability to test 5 interfaces at once gives you the best outlook on what is successful.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Amazon tracks devices and not users means a single customer who launches an app on two different devices will be counted twice while two customers using an app on a single device will are counted once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analytics is a hot topic and executives looking to get value from business intelligence. This software is how they do that. Considering how important business intelligence is, every bit of improvement is necessary.

I am using this platform to test various apps that are in development within the University; ranging from professional grade to student projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Amazon Pinpoint
Pinpoint review by <span>Angelika V.</span>
Angelika V.

Helps me keep track of what I do

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep track of what I do on Amazon as well as keep up with what others like the most. It also helps me to see just how much others like myself use it on a daily or even monthly basis. The cost to use it is very reasonable and its a monthly cost, not daily.

What do you dislike?

At first it can be a little discouraging to use because it's a lot to take in but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy.

Helps me to keep up with my own as well as a few friends financials.

What Mobile App Analytics solution do you use?

Pinpoint review by <span>Nicole V.</span>
Nicole V.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Amazing product!

What do you like best?

I love that Amazon is so accessible to everyone and that they go above and beyond to me sure their customers are happy. I use Amazon for most of my shopping and I have rearely had a disappointing experience.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything in particular that I dislike about Amazon.

I have realized many benefits. Such as fast shipping, etc. I currently do not have a business that I a, using this for.

Pinpoint review by <span>Prabuddha R.</span>
Prabuddha R.

Nice experience

What do you like best?

The mobile analytics is quite powerfull and gives you amazing flexibility to design the dashboards as well as perform predictive analytics on the go. The User interfaces provided and the number of tools at your disposal is quite huge.

What do you dislike?

I think the number of features being offered to the user often become confusing. The user is confused about what tools to use to get the desired result. I think limiting the tools and dedicating specific tools for particular work would really help in better user experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a really nice tool for people who are into data visualization and predictive analytics

I was trying to do some data visualization

Pinpoint review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Great Resource Tool

What do you like best?

This resource is great for collecting information for your apps such as the number of users, returning users, new users, the number and length of sessions, etc.. everything you'd want from a website but only for an app.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I do not like from this. It's even free until you reach a certain point of 1 million events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application to view analytic of your apps. I'm on a very small scale and it did everything I expected it to and then some. Free until you reach 1 million events. I never had to reach out to support at this point, their website is pretty helpful as well and goes into details about getting starting, pricing and even has a demo.

I've used this on a small scale project so I never even came close to the number of events to be charging, so this is great so it does not add an extra costs to the project.

Pinpoint review by Internal Consultant in Political Organization
Internal Consultant in Political Organization

Excellent Experience

What do you like best?

Our company adopts all Amazon offerings as early as possible, and the mobile analytics have proven particularly useful as we develop more and more apps. We've tried other tracking solutions, including ones developed in-house, but Amazon always seems to offer the best and most cost-effective solution.

What do you dislike?

We've encountered no problems thus far with the mobile analytics. At present we run analytics on all apps developed in-house -- primarily finance- and economy-related apps, as well as some beta apps to streamline city government processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with other Amazon software, this is an intuitive offering that users at nearly all levels can master and implement. As a smallish (50-person) company, AMA is a cost effective soiution that enhances our ability to improve our app offerings for clients.

We began developing apps rather early in the game, but soon realized the need for meaningful analytics in order to drive sales and increase customer retention. AMA helps us do this, as well as respond to customer requests for new features and customer complaints about any bugs.

Learning about Amazon Pinpoint?

* We monitor all Amazon Pinpoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.