Amazon Connect

Amazon Connect is a self-service, cloud-based contact center service that makes it easy for any business to deliver better customer service at lower cost.

Work for Amazon Connect?
Aspectvia contactcenterinfra  2x

Learning about Connect?

Amazon Connect Reviews

Showing 12 Connect reviews
Connect review by <span>Rosie C.</span>
Rosie C.

Great for metrics, bad for users

What do you like best?

I like that it allows you to see real time metrics of calls throughout the day and the week. The data is very detailed and insightful. It was also easy to integrate into our software.

What do you dislike?

You can’t save searches, so any time you want to pull metrics, you need to choose the users, time zone, window, etc., even though I’m always pulling the same reports. I also hate that you cannot transfer to specific people instead of queues. It makes specific language assistance extremely difficult. You also get no caller ID information or a call log to quickly see your recent contacts.

Fewer calls abandoned, more accountability and tracking of metrics, productivity, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Amazon Connect
Connect review by <span>Jared M.</span>
Jared M.

Awesome Product

What do you like best?

It always works. Had other systems that time out or are hard to hear. It's stable and easy.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see my past few calls I have made. Sometimes I call a few people in a row, and it would be easier to keep track of if it was right there, instead of having to login and run a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update your status options. It's really nice to be able to see if other people on the team are available to take a call or not.

Can make calls form anywhere. That's huge not being tied down to a phone.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Connect review by <span>Tyler S.</span>
Tyler S.

Good way to connect to support line

What do you like best?

Easy queue control. Not sure how next available is determined but seems evenly distributed. Able to go back and find phone calls and do contact search for review and quality control.

What do you dislike?

Have had man errors and soft phone failure errors. Need to make sure browser history is clear and everything is up to date or errors continue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for large volume of phone interactions. Can be buggy but easy to fix.

Daily phone interaction with with customers helping them solve the issues they encounter. Easiest way to connect with customers and get the fastest result.

Connect review by <span>Bobbi  M.</span>
Bobbi M.

Great tool for call center and phone traffic

What do you like best?

Amazon connect lets you not only take calls but track agents and do contact search for past calls. Also for easy tracking of all people logged in and what their status is.

What do you dislike?

The status menu can bug out. If you get a call while changing statuses it locks you out from trying to change your status, easily fixed but annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for handling any sort of phone traffic, this will help you get it done!

Simple customer connection and being able to help them fix issues and gather feedback on products and requests.

Connect review by <span>Alex W.</span>
Alex W.

Amazon Connect Review

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use. Once it was set up as our primary phone system, it was immediately received well across the company. It was definitely a huge upgrade from the service we were using before.

What do you dislike?

The reports and dashboards page is not as intuitive as I would like. There are times when I have to refresh my page or reselect the filters that I need in order for me to get the results that I am wanting.

We are using this in technical support. The ease of use allows us to pick up calls quickly and because of that, we are able to help customers quickly while minimizing dropped calls and hold times.

Connect review by Administrator in Computer Software

Amazon Connect Review

What do you like best?

It's very adaptable and allows you to find information that you have an interest in. For example, most things are very customizable, especially with reports.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a super huge fan of some of the refresh settings on dashboards. I wish we could make things more real-time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazon is a great company - continue to provide feedback about their products and it will come along very well.

Amazon Connect is saving us a ton of money as a company. It's also allowing us to source our phones and server usage solely through Amazon - which eliminates us having to rely on a large amount of 3rd party providers.

Learning about Amazon Connect?

* We monitor all Amazon Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.