Amazon Kinesis Video Streams

3.8

Amazon Kinesis Video Streams makes it easy to securely stream video from connected devices to AWS for analytics, machine learning (ML), playback, and other processing. Kinesis Video Streams automatically provisions and elastically scales all the infrastructure needed to ingest streaming video data from millions of devices.

Work for Amazon Kinesis Video Streams?

Learning about Amazon Kinesis Video Streams?

Amazon Kinesis Video Streams Reviews

Showing 5 Amazon Kinesis Video Streams reviews
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Amazon Kinesis Video Streams is a fantastic solution for video/audio processing"

What do you like best?

AWS always managed to introduce new products that just make our lives easier. While working on a machine learning project, my team needed to ingest live data from multiple camera feed and do object detection. We didn't knew of any existing solution and would had to build one ourselves. With Amazon Kinesis Video Streams, we didn't have to do any of those.

It ingests video/audio/image data from multiple sources in real-time, hence it's scalable. We didn't run into any issues.

It allows to build real time batch processing applications, think of Amazon kinesis data streams and this works on the same level. With Amazon Kinesis Video Streams, our focus shifting in building the product rather than manage the infrastructure which we all know is tedious

What do you dislike?

I used this service for one project and don't have much to compare it against and hence don't know many shortcomings. One thing for sure is this has a some good learning curve and since this is relatively new service, you won't find many blogs/ video tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely say to try this once and since this a pay as you go model there is no need of substantial investment.

We were trying to build a object detection task by ingesting data from multiple input sources

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Amazon doesn’t stop amazing me. "

What do you like best?

I found this after have been using Skype, and I will never switch back. We use it to video chat at my company and it’s amazing!

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything after using this for 2 months now.

It allows everybody to be able to communicate all at once with no issues. The site is never down or having errors. We get to have conference calls connecting everybody with time to work instead of fixing issues.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Amazon Kinesis Video Streams review by Jewell R.
Jewell R.

"Amazon video"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the video and quality of how it preforms

What do you dislike?

I do not currently have any dislikes but I am still trying to figure it out.

It helps connect everyone

Amazon Kinesis Video Streams review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Nice"

What do you like best?

I lie that it's easy to understand and comprehend

What do you dislike?

How long it can take to load some times not the lag

Then ease of use, putting things in place band order easy to display the work.

Amazon Kinesis Video Streams review by User

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

This system is very easy to navigate and is user friendly

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this system. I like it a lot !

It provides to stream videos in an easy and efficient manner

Learning about Amazon Kinesis Video Streams?

* We monitor all Amazon Kinesis Video Streams reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.