Amazon Pay

Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored in their Amazon account. Amazon Pay can help aid buyer acquisition, conversion, and reduce cart abandonment

Work for Amazon Pay?

Learning about Amazon Pay?

Amazon Pay Reviews

Showing 53 Amazon Pay reviews
Amazon Pay review by J L.
J L.

"Trusted, revered and a great tool for sales"

What do you like best?

I love that the people at Amazon are super eager to help whenever I call for support. My customers are already pretty familiar with Amazon being that I sell on Amazon and on other store fronts. The dashboard and desktop is super easy to read although it's a little small... nothing a little zooming in won't fix. Ultimately, if I could afford it, I'd still have it. The sandbox view option is my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

The setup and approval process takes longer that I would prefer and there was some additional verification involved. Also, although it is on the surface noted to be "free" to set up, eventually when you get ready to actually use it, you WILL have to pay. The fees are higher than comparable market rates as well.

I eventually put my account on hold because the processing was just too pricey. I think it is worth the price, however, it's worth it for companies who are doing 10's of thousands of sales per month-quarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford the fees, it is worth the additional services and trust that come with it

I can get payments from my 3rd party drop shipping vendors processed by a trusted name. This has boosted my sales. I like the analytical tools available as well that let me see where the most sales come from.

I am now using another supplier as the costs got too high.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay review by User in Computer Software

"Amazon Pay- The future of online payment trasactions"

What do you like best?

Amazon Pay is one of the safest and easiest mode of online payment options. There are other perks attached to this payment mode like discounts on purchase and cashback offers. Amazon Pay also promises faster refunds.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about this app but as of now this payment option is not ubiquitous that is it's not available everywhere. So, a user can't rely only on Amazon Pay for cashless payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Users must try out the "Auto Reload" feature. It is very useful and also gives some cashback offers. It also gives many cashback offers on other online payment sites like Foods apps, online bill payment. Users should also try the mobile recharge feature Amazon Pay offers. Recently Amazon Pay has started offering a discount on Hotel booking and flight booking so users can try this as well. I recommend users to avail all the benefits Amazon Pay offers along with the safety and security.

I use Amazon Pay as a regular mode of cashless payment transactions. It is a very beneficial tool since it just obliterates the pain of carrying cash. It is also a very safe option of payment.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Amazon Pay review by Adam R.
Adam R.

"A quick, familiar, and trustworthy way to pay for desired merchandise."

What do you like best?

Amazon payments is a straightforward, easy, quick, and trustworthy way to pay for any merchandise I'm looking to purchase. I honestly wish it was used in more places. Outside of grocery items, I purchase at least 75% of all other items through amazon, so I trust the company heavily. So when I look to make a purchase and see amazon payments as an option, it'll always be the first option I pick, because I know I can trust them.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty difficult to think of anything I dislike about amazon payments. They do exactly what you need, use the payment options you have in amazon to pay for purchases. And they do it well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I have not been on the side of the merchant in using Amazon Payments, I can speak from the side of the user, and when I see amazon payments as one of your payment options, I gain full trust in purchasing merchandise from you, because I know it'll be handled well and safely.

The biggest problem is the issue of trust. With internet security becoming more important and more people are joining with the desire to malign people and businesses, you need to find a company you trust to make purchases. The benefits of amazon payments is being able to use the same payment options you use when you shop on amazon, but everywhere else. In a time where putting your personal information out less often is a good thing, amazon gives this option, and does it safely. Also, they've added the ability to track what purchases you made using their service right in amazon.com. This is a really nice feature to help keep balance.

Amazon Pay review by Janna G.
Janna G.

"Great for online retailers."

What do you like best?

We are FBA Sellers on Amazon - but we also have a small, online store that specializes in vintage and upscale items. Having the ability to keep all our "online selling" under one roof, so to speak , makes it incredibly easy for us and our customers. Having Amazon Payments on our website, we feel, makes our customers feel at ease with purchasing from our site. We find that since we have the Amazon logo on the site (and as an option to utilize for payment) our sales have increased. We found that although not all our customers used Amazon for payment - knowing we were affiliated in some way with Amazon provided a sense of authenticity and reliability.

What do you dislike?

Fees are little high unless you are selling high end goods. We have had a few "disconnects" over the past few months where we had to go back into sandbox mode to test - when we switched back over it seemed to "reset" and work ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not skip the sandbox in the setup and use the Amazon name to your benefit on your website. There is a comfort to the Amazon rand when people are buying online.

We utilize several payment options for our business - and although we do not use Amazon Payments exclusively, we do see more of our clients using this option over the past 6 months, We prefer it for the fact that we are familiar with the Amazon Seller platform and keeps our transactions easy to manage.

Amazon Pay review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Easy Transaction!"

What do you like best?

I haven't been using Amazon payment for too long but for as long as I have I haven't found one complaint! Easy to use, very clear website, payments always arrive on time. One of my favorite features is there aren't any high fees. It's a good feeling knowing you're getting more of your money and it's not practically cut in half after you receive it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike is the 5-7 wait period for your withdrawal to reach your bank account. Some other payment options take 24 hours and that would be preferable but the fact that it is still getting to my bank I can't complain too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Amazon Payments I would say it is definitely a payment option you can trust. It is very easy to use and reliable. Great customer service!

It makes payment so much easier. I literally make a few clicks and a withdrawal is on it's way to my bank. Everything is clear so not too often do I have to contact support either. Basically, it just saves me a lot of time, headache, and worry!

Amazon Pay review by Tracie J.
Tracie J.

"Amazon Pay"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The first attempt to use Pay with Amazon was simple and easy to complete the process. One less login I had to use to pay for a purchase online. I didn't even have to get my CC out again.

What do you dislike?

Not all sites are allowing Amazon Pay just yet. appears to be just a bit too new for some vendors. Hopefully that will change in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot maybe it'll work for you as well as it does for us.

I have not had the pleasure of using Amazon Pay for business purposes directly other than when ordering directly through amazon. The majority of my experience with it has been personal at this point.

Amazon Pay review by Timothy H.
Timothy H.

"Efficient and backed/secured by an industry leader"

What do you like best?

The efficiency and quickness which money is transferred into your linked accounts, and the ability to directly utilize you payments balance towards company purchases through Amazon. It adds a layer of versatility to your funds.

What do you dislike?

There is limited need for Amazon Payments to begin with except for establishing crowd source work, or utiliziing Amazon's e-commerce platform as a gateway for your sales if you have not established your own branded market gateway. It's more of an in between or stepping stone process and is unlikely to be used long term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazon Payments works great for what it is used for, but unless your company is primarily based in sales through the Amazon Marketplace, conducting research through Amazon Mechanical Turk, or freelancing crowd sourced opportunities through Amazon Mechanical Turk - you are unlikely to use Amazon Payments for more than a brief period of time. It is a very niche merchant account, but one that is efficient and fully integrated into Amazon for ease of use and a great sense of security. So, if your company IS going to be doing business in either of the three areas mentioned, Amazon Payments will be your go to merchant account for a long time - and that's a good thing.

The primary business problem that Amazon payments solves is ease of establishing a merchant account to accept and distribute funds for sales through the Amazon Marketplace or crowd-sourced business on Amazon Mechanical Turk. Amazon Payments provides an integrated all-in-one solution for near immediate access and manipulation of these funds through their own integrated and secured network.

Amazon Pay review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

When you sell on amazon it is nice to have pay with amazon options. Having the ability to use Amazon Payments on our site makes it easier for our customers to purchase from our site and they will be more apt to purchase since Amazon is a trusted site. The Amazon logo has made our sales actually increase vs not having it. Being affiliated with Amazon makes customers more comfortable with our site in general. Which is great because that makes getting sales easier.

What do you dislike?

Unless you have pretty expensive goods the fees are a little on the high. I have also been disconnected from Amazon pay for some reason or another. But after resetting it I can get it to work again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use Sandbox when using Amazon pay. And remember the Amazon name is something people like to see.

I utilized it to make another payment option to my business. The name Amazon gives my customers peace of mind when buying so it has made sells increase. So my sales are going up and my business is doing better.

Amazon Pay review by Regina T.
Regina T.

"Good idea, but needs much more work"

What do you like best?

Amazon was recently approved as a vendor we could use for departmental purchases. So being able to use our amazon balance to pay for items. Although we have access to other forms of payment, sometimes using Amazon Pay is preferred and much simpler, just like PayPal.

What do you dislike?

This form of payment is limited to where it can be used. Out of all the stores/vendors that do accept this, I have only found one that I would actually use it at. I wish it was more like PayPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into which vendors actually accept this form of payment, before deciding to use it.

We possible, this makes online purchases for the department quicker and safer in my opinion.

Amazon Pay review by User

"Amazon pay good for online only business credit and debit payment management"

What do you like best?

Offer a lot of integration options which is very helpful and convenient. For it's price its great offering things like e-commerce pluggins and custom API. Low overhead costs, reasonable pricing, and relatively good options and ease of use make it a good choice for business online.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't handle ACH transactions or PayPal which would be useful, however for the price its a very reasonable product to use online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering cost versus other similar resources, Amazon Payment is an excellent option, however there are some short comings. It is nothing spectacular and does not out perform or offer more than other resources, but for the price it is a very good option. I would recommend it to others looking for an online payment management option within a reasonable budgeting strategy.

Managing and handling online debit and credit card payments. Very good option and reasonably priced product with reasonably good options and customization. PayPal would be a useful addition. Overall I would recommend this product though.

Amazon Pay review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Simple, safe, secure "

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can integrate Amazon Payments into your everyday transactions is the biggest draw for me. This assumes, of course, that you already have an Amazon Seller's or Merchant account. I have had an Amazon Seller's account for over 5 years now (I discontinued my Merchant account 3 years ago because my sales volume from Amazon decreased as I diversified my sales' platforms), so I can't speak as to the ease of enrollment for somebody just now setting up an Amazon Payments' account.

What do you dislike?

I remember when I first got Amazon Payments they had to verify my bank account with micro-transactions, and that took awhile and was a bit of a pain. Also, when I first became a Merchant their was a 30 day pending period before I could transfer my sales to my bank. The latter one was understandable, and okay by me because it helped reassure me that it was a safe and secure service. I don't know if they do this anymore though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already have an Amazon account, and have multiple payment methods stored with Amazon, I highly recommend this product. I would like to see it as an option on more websites/apps though. I prefer it over Google Wallet, and I use it differently from Paypal. I would recommend Venmo for small transactions between friends and family, but I think this is a market segment Amazon Payments could capture in the near future.

This was a great system for realizing better profits from direct sales for customers searching for my products as opposed to me seeking out customers. When they integrated it so that I could make payments from other websites for business related purchases or personal items using my Amazon account and the payment methods I already had stored, that was a huge plus.

Amazon Pay review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Love amazon pay!"

What do you like best?

Amazon pay is a great addition to your website and I would say it works better for us than PayPal. I don't know why it's not more popular with all the amazon users out there. They give you an account rep, are very helpful, the tool is easy to use, we offer a subscription program on our site and it has many more features for subscription than PayPal, and they hold conferences that you can attend if you'd like.

What do you dislike?

Did not increase conversion on the site, which they said was one of the goals of adding. But it still is a nice feature for the customer.

Gives customers an easy way to pay.

Amazon Pay review by Rosalind W.
Rosalind W.

"A better way to buy"

What do you like best?

It is a way people can used when they shop on line at US websites and you can used your Visa or Master-card along with Amazon.com account. You can also used your mobile devices to shop on line and more than half of people do so and they don't have to go out to the store unless they want to.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike about Amazon payments

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend other people I know to try Amazon Payments to see if they like it or not. It would be a new experience.

I like to go shopping for products for myself and business from time to time. It is a easy way to do your shopping on line without to leave home.

Amazon Pay review by Jason T.
Jason T.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

I have been using Amazon for about 8 years now and this company is definitely heading in the right direction. Their technology and inspiring insite just keeps getting better year after year with new and innovative idea coming out. The ease of use with this idea is beneficial to all.

What do you dislike?

The customer support line could use some work. I am also not a big fan of the GUI screen and would like that to be more clear and to the point with what you are trying to do on there.

I am more on the Amazon site for my own personal pleasure than for business, but as far as the whole business aspect of Amazon is going I believe they are doing a fine job at it. It really helps me out a lot with destressing me in everyday things when they are so easy to use.

Amazon Pay review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great virtual wallet"

What do you like best?

In india now amazon pay is widly accepted and offers a lot of benifits by paying through it.

What do you dislike?

It should be accepted by a more lagre no. Of companies so that we can have more convenient

Recommendations to others considering the product

One can use it if he is having problems for payment from debit or credit card. It privide more convenient method to pay

It provide a cardless payment that is much more appreciated. If we can accept more than 100 payments than next day it will be settled in my account at the same time

Amazon Pay review by Roberto O.
Roberto O.

"One, two, pay. With Amazon."

What do you like best?

The SDK gives you both the speed of implementation of something really fast and the possibility of implementing the "Pay with Amazon" button with a huge amount of customisation that you might need in order to give your users the best experience, also cutting the impact of the different providers.

What do you dislike?

It is not as spread as PayPal, even though Amazon is a leader in the e-commerce sector, not everyone around trusts it. It is anyway a good choice to have. Moreover, is somehow harder to get to the implementation part if you are outside the US, but it's pretty easy once you get used to it and you start implementing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something different than Google's or Apple's specific solutions you can either choose Amazon or PayPal. Where, on one side, PayPal is famous among internet users for payments, Amazon can be your weapon when dealing with less "network-ready" users, as the brand name can be more famous (for instance, in whole Europe, we have advertisements on TV) and it can really make the difference

We needed something the users can use in order to pay the one-time intervention instead of paying the monthly fee, whenever they need a single help with their products, right from the mobile app.

Amazon Pay review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"Using Amazon Payments"

What do you like best?

Amazon is accepted everywhere and is a no brainer for selling on amazon. The amazon name gets people interested and is very easy for people to have an account and use. It works great for phone, pc, mac and tablet. Support is reasonably good and it works the way they advertise.

What do you dislike?

they pay slowly unless you are a very large seller. Amazon Payments is not as easy as paypal or some of the other solutions. They also take a pretty big cut. I wish they could more smoothly integrate all the different amazon accounts. I have regular amazon for buying, one for associates, one for hosting and one for payments and they don't really integrate seemlessly. It really should be easier to use them all together and have a common interface and dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try paypal and google as well. You can run a few payments at once and maximize people buying your products. If you are selling on amazon, then definitely amazon payments. For Ebay, Paypal is easier but amazon payments is a good option.

It works for any kind of retail payment that you need, especially for a mid-size business. Amazon is a great name to associate with your own business and is a good solution. If you are using them for hosting, it's just so easy. With their associate selling and ease of selling on their site, it's a no brainer to use Amazon payments in a number of areas.

Amazon Pay review by Raviraj R.
Raviraj R.

"Managing your Personal and Business Finance with ease"

What do you like best?

Pay with Amazon feature prepares intuitive invoices which can be sent to the customers for payment. It also allows to enable subscriptions, accept donations and membership dues.

Amazon Payment Transaction fees is as per market standards with a processing fee of 2.9% and nominal authorization fees. Marketing is an added advantage.

What do you dislike?

As per Amazon’s reserve policy funds are held for an observation period of 14 days for new accounts, causing an initial delay in payment.

Some of the Users had reported that Amazon Payment holds funds for 90 days or longer and freezes accounts without prior notice. But personally haven't experienced the same, nor have heard anyone experiencing the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazon Payments is greatly similar to PayPal in many ways. It can work as a personal usage tool for sending payments to others or as a business model to allow others to pay you for products and/or services. As opposed to a few other services, you don't have a maximum for the amount of money held in your account or limited to the amount of money you can move. This alone makes Amazon Payments a worthwhile investment - especially if you are an avid user of the Amazon system.

For services related to training and consultancy charges, most of our customers are from US. As most customers store their account details with amazon, it is fairly easy and seamless way for making the payment to the services rendered.

Amazon Pay review by Achraf A.
Achraf A.

"Amazon Payments helps grow the reach of our products by making it easy for Amazon customers to pay."

What do you like best?

The easy setup and integration Amazon Payments comes with, the best customer support and technical help, the ability to receive payments from existing Amazon customers and the wide variety of integration plugins available for CMS platforms.

What do you dislike?

The tedious, long and difficult merchant signup process, it could be improved and simplified much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may consider Amazon Payments if you're looking for an easy way to start accepting payments on your website without having to deal with PCI DSS compliance or having to work with APIs and code. It integrates easily your online store can start accepting Credit/Debit card payments in a matter of few days.

Reach more customers and making it easier for them to pay by Credit/Debit card through Amazon's secure platform.

Amazon Pay review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Reasonable product with annoying security requirements"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to setup. Nice to connect to a well known provider on the back end

What do you dislike?

Made it hard to confirm identity, adding an unwelcome headache at the first part of the process.

Make sure you leave plenty of time for this; expect some dead time. However I have had a much worse experience with paypal in this regard, so I think it's pretty typical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sellers targeting the US it is a great option. Amazon in other countries is not as strong.

The API and flexibility is pretty standard in the industry, however Amazon is a trusted brand which can help.

The prime integration seems like a great feature for people shipping physical goods.

If you do get flagged for additional review (validation) they can be hard to get in contact with (however compared to Paypal, it's a breeze).

Allowing payments for digital goods.

The benefit was a good brand, expecially one with a reputation for selling digital goods is a useful feature.

Amazon Pay review by Femina E.
Femina E.

""Amazon Payment For E-Commerce Business""

What do you like best?

* Fraud Protection

* Cross Platform Support

* Responsive

What do you dislike?

* Slow

* Acknowledgements and integrations

* Need better documentation for consignments

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend this to all, from Developer's view, its' damn easy to integrate and no headache for a responsive design handle. Also, for business, it gives difference from very beginning . Good amount of customer attempts so far.

We have a plan to make it live in near future for both mobile and site. I am sure, this will give us great progress.

* Amazon payments - grabbed almost most of the customers to my business as it already gained people's trust.

* Conversions increasing comparatively

Amazon Pay review by Rebeka A. M.
Rebeka A. M.

"Best multi payment terminal"

What do you like best?

The amount of payment options that you have available to use.

What do you dislike?

The limited amount of new retailers for the cash payment option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try with other companies first to see how you like it.

It gives you the security and convenience of payment via online and now in cash

Amazon Pay review by Phu P.
Phu P.

"Great experience with Amazon payments"

What do you like best?

First of all, Amazon Payments makes it much easier to pay when there are so many other options. So basically, I just need one account and use it for many purposes. Moreover, Amazon Payments is very secure and reliable.

What do you dislike?

It takes sometimes to integrate with the application and no api support for Node.js

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazon Payments is a great solution for all kind of businesses. Try it and see.

I'm building the application where users can pay online by different methods. Amazon Payments helps me to solve quite a lot of issues. It's widely supported and very secure. The documentation is very clear

Amazon Pay review by Antonino Francesco M.
Antonino Francesco M.

"A new and fast paying method "

What do you like best?

Login and Pay with Amazon is the fast, easy and secure way to pay on internet with every device (desktop,tablet,mobile). There’s no need to create a new account with new usernames and passwords, all you need is your Amazon account credentials.

What do you dislike?

There are few websites in Italy that supports Amazon Payments. There is a very few choice of products and sellers.

There’s no need to create a new account with new usernames and passwords, all you need is your Amazon account credentials. For this reason every customer feels safe because Amazon is a well known brand that

Amazon Pay review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Great and trusted"

What do you like best?

The name Amazon has a lot of popularity and trust. I think maybe even more so than Paypal. Amazon payments is relatively easy to implement and use as well. Amazon customer service is always superb and above average. They take care of their customers and clients.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit higher than competitors.

The benefits I think we saw were with Amazon as the payment gateway, we found to have a higher rate of new customers as I believe they found us to appear more trustworthy. Amazon is also a convenient and quick way to pay since most customers have their payment methods saved in their own personal Amazon accounts.

Amazon Pay review by User in Computer Software

"Benefits of Amazon Payments"

What do you like best?

Amazon Payment has a flat rate for all transactions regardless of what type of card is used. Amazon services offer great customer service. Amazon Payment offers:

-Debit and credit card processing

-Returning customer identification

-On-site checkout

-Automated recurring billing

-“Buy Now” button

-Mobile- and tablet-friendly checkout

What do you dislike?

Amazon charges a per-transaction fee which can be annoying for those trying to sell a high volume of products. Processing fees vary based on the Amazon Payments account type, the payment method being used by the customer, and the volume of sales, but it is always 2.9% + $0.30 or less per transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Collecting earnings from customers and sending money to other coworkers/friends

Amazon Pay review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Integrating with Amazon Payments"

What do you like best?

Provides an integrated, on-site, solution for providing a customer product purchasing experience. Using Amazon's addressbook and wallet widgets you can process an order without directly requesting the user's information, accessing it only through Amazon.

What do you dislike?

The API and provided SDKs are a bit cumbersome. Data responses could be normalized a bit, or at least the SDKs could abstract this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazon Payments not only provides a payment gateway, but also checkout and login.

The integration with Amazon Payments is to provide the solution to users of an existing open source e-commerce platform.

Amazon Pay review by Briana D.
Briana D.

"A safe and secure way to pay online"

What do you like best?

I shop on Amazon a lot and I never have had problems with their payment system. It is secure and fast and relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

I am still a little bit leery of my credit card number floating around on the interwebs but it's just the way it is these days and you've got to take a leap of faith somewhere.

Selling something online is much easier because it reaches a wider audience and you can get that money sooner.

Amazon Pay review by John M.
John M.

"Stripe can't compete"

What do you like best?

Simple API, simple user interface. It works on my sites, and it gives me the flexibility to reuse my code in many places.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning, we had issues with failed payments. We worked this out with our bank, but I'd love to have an in-between to help with this.

We needed a dedicated payments system that was built on the cloud. We have found it to be reliable and simple to use.

Amazon Pay review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Decent service but too expensive"

What do you like best?

Allows people to pay easily on my web store

What do you dislike?

The fee's of use , I much prefer PayPal

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its always good to give your customers another option to pay for services , but if I had my absolute choice it would be PayPal

Allowing customers that prefer this method to buy from my shop

Amazon Pay review by Mohammad Hossein M.
Mohammad Hossein M.

"Transactions made easy"

What do you like best?

Sometimes you just want to create a website with a strong and reliable system that can help you in several things:

+ promotional discounts

+ sales tax calculation

+ shipping rates

+ order processing

and a lot more.

You can always depend on a company which you buy products on daily basis.

What do you dislike?

If you ever try Amazon Payment, you'll unedrstand that there is nothing to hate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazon is the place you go to buy pretty much everything online. Amazon Payments is a product of the same company.

That simple.

Sometimes it's not easy to setup a webshop. Amazon Payments makes that extremely painless.

Amazon Pay review by Administrator

"Easy and efficient payments for all occasions!"

What do you like best?

This is definitely a much easier to administer method of payments compared to some of the others I have tried, especially PayPal.

What do you dislike?

Some people are hesitant with a new payment type, but once Amazon payments gets this will likely change.

I frequently resort to online payment methods for my various services. I also sell on Amazon and buy on Amazon. Having a 'centralize' front for most of this activity is much more efficient.

Amazon Pay review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Works well for my needs"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use Amazon Payments as a fast and convenient way to receive payment.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. Maybe if the user interface were a bit smoother, it would be better.

Before Amazon, I was spending a lot of time and effort. Now Amazon has saved me a ton of time and make the process a lot easier and more efficient.

Amazon Pay review by Jake E.
Jake E.

"As always, Amazon provides a flawless experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I use Amazon Payments over Paypal whenever possible because PayPal often requires more information or authorization to make a payment than the initial authorization.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using it that long (I'm not entirely sure when it came out) but to date I have had 0 problems. From my experience with Amazon customer support/seller support, I'm confident that any issues would be speedily resolved.

I have only used this from a customer standpoint.

Amazon Pay review by Hardik S.
Hardik S.

"Insights on Amazon Payments"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate it in the code.

Good example.

Ability to test it easily is the most useful thing.

What do you dislike?

Need some more function and accessibility in SDK.

I'm using it for In-App purchase inside a photo app.

It is good when you're uploading it to Amazon environments.

Amazon Pay review by Dustin K.
Dustin K.

"Easy as paypal"

What do you like best?

i like that it remembers me and that i can use it easily online

What do you dislike?

i dislike that it is not offered in more places

Recommendations to others considering the product

give this program a try and see how easy it makes purchasing for your company

i am able to do purchasing with this product easily online

Amazon Pay review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"Amazon Pay - easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and makes you feel like you're using a safe way to pay over the internet

What do you dislike?

I wish you could use amazon smile as an option

Making people feel more comfortable with paying online

Amazon Pay review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazon Payments is simple to implement and increases conversion"

What do you like best?

Amazon payments makes potential customers feel safe as they use their existing amazon credentials to safely shop. Customers are more likely to convert because it is safer than re-entering credit card data, and effortless with one-click shopping.

What do you dislike?

Amazon's payment system still feels a little separate, but this has continually improved and is more seamless than it was before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! You do not need to totally switch - you can run Amazon payments concurrently as an additional checkout choice. Watch your conversion rate go up, and you'll soon wind up possibly ditching your other payment systems.

Amazon payment systems increase conversion, eliminate the need for SSL certificates, eliminates security issues and potential disasters and decreases IT maintenance.

Amazon Pay review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Super convenient "

What do you like best?

The ease and convenience of the checkout process. All my credit card information is already attached to Amazon; therefore there is no hassle with entering in all the information in again and again.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's so easy to use. There is nothing I have to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's so easy and safe to use. The convenience makes the purchase process quick and painless. It's just a click and go.

The conveyance and ease. It's simple to use and one-click pay option.

Amazon Pay review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Amazon payments"

What do you like best?

This is an easy way to store information that you can easy access. This is especially helpful if you use Amazon to a great extent.

What do you dislike?

I slightly have an unnerving about keeping private information on the world wide web, but I have been using this for a long while now and nothing has happened!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and see if its right for you or your company. There is only one way to find out!

Ease of moving from point a to point b and quickness of accomplishing tasks.

Amazon Pay review by User in Research
User in Research

"swap.com"

What do you like best?

I love not having to enter my payment info on several sites and that I can use my giftcard balance as well

What do you dislike?

That there aren't more sites that are partnered with Amazon this way

I'm minimizing the risk of sensitive data being leaked

Amazon Pay review by User in Higher Education

"Used to be a great payment option, now has imposed credit card fees"

What do you like best?

Quick payment service platform that is secured by Amazon

What do you dislike?

Recently, they imposed credit card fees for sending money - prior, there was no fee for send money loaded via credit card up to $1000/month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a secure payment option, this is it. They don't freeze funds like PayPal. However, be aware that one of the main benefits of no credit card fees no longer exists.

E-commerce payments - allows peer to peer online payments with the benefit of tracking all transactions online

Amazon Pay review by Kris H.
Kris H.

"Great for Pledges on Kickstarter"

What do you like best?

I've been using Amazon payments for a few years to support projects on Kickstarter. It works with every card I've thrown at it and always worked fast and without problems. Great product.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the payment could be integrated into a single page without redirects.

I helps me give back to my community.

Amazon Pay review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Amazon is doing it right, but is pretty expensive."

What do you like best?

Amazon obviously is a pretty good merchant service providers, so that made it easy to connect with their API.

What do you dislike?

They are still too expensive, which is surprising - as amazon normally is unbelievably low cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait till they lower their prices.

Accepting payments, depositing money, and pulling money from vendors.

Amazon Pay review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to intergrate"

What do you like best?

the way it can easily be intergrated into a site

What do you dislike?

the lack of flexibility on the button desgin

allow fast checkout for customers

Amazon Pay review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"another alternative to the big names in the industry. "

What do you like best?

The name Amazon increases the closing ratio for my website. The fees are competitive but "Amazon" strikes the customers as trustworthy and my sales increased.

What do you dislike?

Implementing it took a bit of creativity and the shopping cart I used charged an extra cost for the built in APIs

Accepting payments and closing sales. Again, the name Amazon stands out for customers.

Amazon Pay review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Amazon Payments is reliable!"

What do you like best?

They send money to our bank account weekly. I also like that this is a brand people are familiar with and trust.

What do you dislike?

A-Z claims are a pain and usually Amazon rules in favor of the customer regardless if we executed our part.

That people want their credit card information protected and many people love Amazon products in general!

Amazon Pay review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for most countries "

What do you like best?

Access to markets where PayPal isn't preferred

What do you dislike?

It's not as good in percentagespercentages bit alright with some countries

Mostly social networking problems at colleges.

Amazon Pay review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"A trustable payment solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, reliable and trustable. It increases the ease of use of the website and generate trust on the website.

What do you dislike?

Pricing as it's alway taking a great percentage of our sales thus increasing costos significantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good solution to boost loyalty and retention.

we re solving retention and trustability in the website.

Amazon Pay review by User in Internet

"Solid"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple implementation, demonstrates creators cared about end-user experience. Documentation is concise and readily available.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. I suppose more features could be added, maybe integration with other payment processors so I don't have to implement (for example) PayPal separately.

I run an eCommerce website.

Amazon Pay review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Easy integration into my ecommerce site"

What do you like best?

Amazon brand awareness helps close sales with customers

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to set up, but you can easily hire a designer to setup how you like.

Easy for customer to check out

Amazon Pay review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Very handy and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Quick transfers and other facilities provided almost covers our needs

What do you dislike?

Refunds are sometime late and also requires attention

Business

Amazon Pay review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Good, could be better"

What do you like best?

Clean UI/good design. Good, clear-cut documentation.

What do you dislike?

Though the documentation was clear, my team still had trouble integrating the payments service and needed a mentor.

Solving problems with game/SpriteKit app development.

Learning about Amazon Pay?

* We monitor all Amazon Pay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.