Ambition

Ambition drives motivation, visibility, and metrics for front-office teams. Ambition's point-and-click interface lets you sync any data source and track, benchmark, and broadcast employee performance in real-time.

Work for Ambition?

Showing 134 Ambition reviews
Ambition review by <span>Wes B.</span>
Wes B.

SDRs Love Ambition

What do you like best?

Increase in competition across the team. Ambition sold us on the platform being a culture platform, not gamification or sales tracking. I have found that to be the case for my team as competition amongst the group has increased in a fun and exciting way. People are more inclined to hit the phones as soon as they get into the office so they can start getting their numbers on the board.

What do you dislike?

Slack integration needs upgrading. We have a very remote company and it would be a huge value add to have more customization options with the current slack trigger. As of today, the slack triggers are very rudimentary and do not allow for any customizability besides the trigger metric itself. You are stuck with the ~5 gifs on repeat so people get tired of seeing the same gif over and over. Ambition should create a library of at least 100 gifs to allow for people to choose their own, similar to anthems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ambition only works with the data your CRM has. So if your reps are not logging their activity then it will not be affective. We use Ambition in tandem with Outreach which streamlines our pipeline execution activities. I highly recommend you have a sales cadence tool before brining on a gamification platform like Ambition. The two together create the holy grail.

Increased call volumes and overall activity while creating a competitive culture. We have seen an influx in activity thus increasing pipeline generated across the team. We also have been using the Slack integration which allows for the team to share its progress across the entire org.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ambition
Ambition review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

45% Increase in Bottom Line Margin after 3 Months = 2 month ROI

What do you like best?

Over a three month period, we saw a 45% increase in bottom line margin, using Ambition's platform to stem engagement and growth. The simple layout, ease of administration and competition creation lends itself to focusing on what metrics really drive you business and creating incentives off of those metrics.

What do you dislike?

During the first few months, you may change direction with the metrics you use and tweak the goals and scoring methodologies to try to create as close to an 'apples-to-apples' competition as reasonably possibly. It's not as much a dislike as it is just the learning curve that is a part of the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best there is on the market. If you're looking to gamify to drive your business forward, this is the solution you've been waiting for.

We're aiming to drive both top line and bottom line revenue. The engagement throughout our brokerage organization thus far has been great. It gives them a platform to customize their profile as well as their celebrations (via GIFs, videos) when they hit their goals.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Ambition review by <span>Andrew F.</span>
Andrew F.

Unnecessary expense

What do you like best?

The ability to set goals and have those goals celebrated and recognized via music in the office

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for activities to update within the UI. If we close a sale at 10am and celebrate it at 10am, there is not much value in having a song play over the office speakers at noon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you imagine this Ambition being fully implemented, what are the benefits you are hoping for. There are plenty of ways to track sales activity (most can be done via CRM/VOIP reports. Will this tool promote the right type of activity, or will it only ensure that the team hits the metrics. Hitting metrics alone will not help your company grow. I can make the call numbers say anything I want.

The "problem" being solved is the visibility into sales metrics, across the entire team. I am not completely sold on the actual benefits of this tool. Although the visibility is being accomplished, I have a fear that the visibility is promoting the wrong activities.

Ambition review by <span>Ashley H.</span>
Ashley H.

Great Product

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have real time stats on what my guys are doing. All I've got to do is take a quick look at my tv screen and have instant knowledge of who is hustling today. Our business is all about right now and hammering the phones. Ambition is critical to our success.

What do you dislike?

Very little that I can say against the software. If anything I'd like to increase the time that it updates. Right now its on 15 min intervals, but not a critical situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that should be used and abused for its greatness! That is no joke. This system works and there is no denying it. If you need to manage sales folks all while multitasking your own projects, then this is for you. No need to micro manage with Ambition.

Its allowing our team/pods to grow at a faster rate. The key to our success is next level account touching. We've got to make as many phone calls/emails as possible. Reach as many clients as we can in a day. I know who is churning and who is not. Ambition allows me to scan the screen and work with the agent who's lagging. Find out their problems, and get the ship rolling again.

Ambition review by <span>Zach W.</span>
Zach W.

Unique, Engaging Experience

What do you like best?

The best part about the Ambition software is the user interface. The ability for sales competitions to be driven by numbers, not just daily, but almost up-to-the minute set this product apart.

Anthems: This was a fan favorite feature of those in my office. The songs that would play were a great way to not only get people in the office revived and talking again, but also brought everyone's attention back to the game being played.

The rotating competition between sales teams helped to stretch the game and kept things interesting. Being able to have a playoff was a new twist to competitions we normally run.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the hierarchy was a little bit challenging, but I think some of that has to do with how we've got our data set up to communicate with Ambition.

Players who are benched still show up on the daily rosters and confused some players. Given our business model, players who are benched and not in the office still have the ability to earn points and that presented a challenge on its own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If team wide competitions are something you use regularly, this product will add another dimension to them. The user interface and the updated scoreboards provide a new look to just sending out a spreadsheet/email with numbers. It's much more interactive and grabs peoples attention.

The guys at Ambition really are interested in making this the best product for your business and will work with you to make sure it's exactly what you need, within reason.

The amount of time my department spends managing competitions created to drive sales numbers has been cut down. There is much more leg work upfront to get everything set, but I can only imagine that getting easier with time.

I think a realized benefit as our first go-around comes to an end is how much people pay attention to the results when they can get them instantly.

Ambition review by <span>Gentry S.</span>
Gentry S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Avid user that relies on Ambition to get me where I need to be daily

What do you like best?

The performance transparency across the office and the immediate visibility as to where each rep stands compared to other reps is hands down the best part of Ambition for our company. Everyone is on it and new reps are always anxious to get on it.

The anthems are awesome as well. We utilize them heavily and are a subtle motivation factor as well. The leaderboards are great and easy to navigate as well. UI/UX are both great - as they are an integral part of my desktop - but never a distraction. I navigate from page-to-page (Ambition included) seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's really nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the anthems heavily. They get our office hype consistently.

Its quickly helping us build out insights into our sales process. We are actively working on how knowing exactly how many calls daily/weekly/monthly it takes to build a robust, healthy pipeline.

Ambition also gives us a direct view into who's work-hard mentality is top in the office and who could be converting calls into opportunities more.

Its a very nice baseline as to where each rep needs to be consistently but it breaks it down perfectly between short term and long term visibility.

Learning about Ambition?

* We monitor all Ambition reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.