Ambition

Ambition drives motivation, visibility, and metrics for front-office teams. Ambition's point-and-click interface lets you sync any data source and track, benchmark, and broadcast employee performance in real-time.

Work for Ambition?

Learning about Ambition?

Ambition Reviews

Ask Ambition a Question
Ambition review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Love The Competition Ambition Brings Out In My Organization"

What do you like best?

I love the competition setting in Ambition and how easy it is to drive metrics within the platform.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a coaching component to the platform (which I am sure is coming.) We gain so much valuable coaching information on rep behavior that it would be nice to drive the coaching in the same system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear understanding of your sales metrics and what you want to track. Also, be open to how Ambition recommends to track certain metrics as they have some good insights to what other businesses are doing.

We didn't have a really good "real-time" reporting system for our reps to track their sales activities and this is 100% driving that now, we love it. The Ambition TV setting is awesome, we get so much back in forth between reps that are competing and even see them log in at home to keep their activity scores higher. We love it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ambition
Showing 135 Ambition reviews
Ambition review by Wes B.
Wes B.

"SDRs Love Ambition"

What do you like best?

Increase in competition across the team. Ambition sold us on the platform being a culture platform, not gamification or sales tracking. I have found that to be the case for my team as competition amongst the group has increased in a fun and exciting way. People are more inclined to hit the phones as soon as they get into the office so they can start getting their numbers on the board.

What do you dislike?

Slack integration needs upgrading. We have a very remote company and it would be a huge value add to have more customization options with the current slack trigger. As of today, the slack triggers are very rudimentary and do not allow for any customizability besides the trigger metric itself. You are stuck with the ~5 gifs on repeat so people get tired of seeing the same gif over and over. Ambition should create a library of at least 100 gifs to allow for people to choose their own, similar to anthems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ambition only works with the data your CRM has. So if your reps are not logging their activity then it will not be affective. We use Ambition in tandem with Outreach which streamlines our pipeline execution activities. I highly recommend you have a sales cadence tool before brining on a gamification platform like Ambition. The two together create the holy grail.

Increased call volumes and overall activity while creating a competitive culture. We have seen an influx in activity thus increasing pipeline generated across the team. We also have been using the Slack integration which allows for the team to share its progress across the entire org.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ambition
Ambition review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"45% Increase in Bottom Line Margin after 3 Months = 2 month ROI"

What do you like best?

Over a three month period, we saw a 45% increase in bottom line margin, using Ambition's platform to stem engagement and growth. The simple layout, ease of administration and competition creation lends itself to focusing on what metrics really drive you business and creating incentives off of those metrics.

What do you dislike?

During the first few months, you may change direction with the metrics you use and tweak the goals and scoring methodologies to try to create as close to an 'apples-to-apples' competition as reasonably possibly. It's not as much a dislike as it is just the learning curve that is a part of the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best there is on the market. If you're looking to gamify to drive your business forward, this is the solution you've been waiting for.

We're aiming to drive both top line and bottom line revenue. The engagement throughout our brokerage organization thus far has been great. It gives them a platform to customize their profile as well as their celebrations (via GIFs, videos) when they hit their goals.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Ambition review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"Unnecessary expense "

What do you like best?

The ability to set goals and have those goals celebrated and recognized via music in the office

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for activities to update within the UI. If we close a sale at 10am and celebrate it at 10am, there is not much value in having a song play over the office speakers at noon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you imagine this Ambition being fully implemented, what are the benefits you are hoping for. There are plenty of ways to track sales activity (most can be done via CRM/VOIP reports. Will this tool promote the right type of activity, or will it only ensure that the team hits the metrics. Hitting metrics alone will not help your company grow. I can make the call numbers say anything I want.

The "problem" being solved is the visibility into sales metrics, across the entire team. I am not completely sold on the actual benefits of this tool. Although the visibility is being accomplished, I have a fear that the visibility is promoting the wrong activities.

Ambition review by Ashley H.
Ashley H.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have real time stats on what my guys are doing. All I've got to do is take a quick look at my tv screen and have instant knowledge of who is hustling today. Our business is all about right now and hammering the phones. Ambition is critical to our success.

What do you dislike?

Very little that I can say against the software. If anything I'd like to increase the time that it updates. Right now its on 15 min intervals, but not a critical situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that should be used and abused for its greatness! That is no joke. This system works and there is no denying it. If you need to manage sales folks all while multitasking your own projects, then this is for you. No need to micro manage with Ambition.

Its allowing our team/pods to grow at a faster rate. The key to our success is next level account touching. We've got to make as many phone calls/emails as possible. Reach as many clients as we can in a day. I know who is churning and who is not. Ambition allows me to scan the screen and work with the agent who's lagging. Find out their problems, and get the ship rolling again.

Ambition review by Zach W.
Zach W.

"Unique, Engaging Experience"

What do you like best?

The best part about the Ambition software is the user interface. The ability for sales competitions to be driven by numbers, not just daily, but almost up-to-the minute set this product apart.

Anthems: This was a fan favorite feature of those in my office. The songs that would play were a great way to not only get people in the office revived and talking again, but also brought everyone's attention back to the game being played.

The rotating competition between sales teams helped to stretch the game and kept things interesting. Being able to have a playoff was a new twist to competitions we normally run.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the hierarchy was a little bit challenging, but I think some of that has to do with how we've got our data set up to communicate with Ambition.

Players who are benched still show up on the daily rosters and confused some players. Given our business model, players who are benched and not in the office still have the ability to earn points and that presented a challenge on its own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If team wide competitions are something you use regularly, this product will add another dimension to them. The user interface and the updated scoreboards provide a new look to just sending out a spreadsheet/email with numbers. It's much more interactive and grabs peoples attention.

The guys at Ambition really are interested in making this the best product for your business and will work with you to make sure it's exactly what you need, within reason.

The amount of time my department spends managing competitions created to drive sales numbers has been cut down. There is much more leg work upfront to get everything set, but I can only imagine that getting easier with time.

I think a realized benefit as our first go-around comes to an end is how much people pay attention to the results when they can get them instantly.

Ambition review by Gentry S.
Gentry S.

"Avid user that relies on Ambition to get me where I need to be daily"

What do you like best?

The performance transparency across the office and the immediate visibility as to where each rep stands compared to other reps is hands down the best part of Ambition for our company. Everyone is on it and new reps are always anxious to get on it.

The anthems are awesome as well. We utilize them heavily and are a subtle motivation factor as well. The leaderboards are great and easy to navigate as well. UI/UX are both great - as they are an integral part of my desktop - but never a distraction. I navigate from page-to-page (Ambition included) seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's really nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the anthems heavily. They get our office hype consistently.

Its quickly helping us build out insights into our sales process. We are actively working on how knowing exactly how many calls daily/weekly/monthly it takes to build a robust, healthy pipeline.

Ambition also gives us a direct view into who's work-hard mentality is top in the office and who could be converting calls into opportunities more.

Its a very nice baseline as to where each rep needs to be consistently but it breaks it down perfectly between short term and long term visibility.

Ambition review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"Excellent product to drive your sales team!"

What do you like best?

Ambition allows a sales manager to create a competitive environment within a sales team to push each team member to achieve their fullest potential. The platforms provides users with detailed analytics to it's users based on data from integrated data sources or manually entered data. Metrics can be viewed from personal computers and can be displayed on company televisions for use on the floor. One of the best parts of Ambition is the support they offer! They are very prompt and give detailed guidance on whatever your concern entails. This comes along with an excellent support resource page. It has been a pleasure being the administrator of Ambition for my company and the value that it brings to our sales floor has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue that I have come across has been the inability to effortlessly connect Outreach (an email automation platform) directly to Ambition like you can with Saleforce or other data sources. Support has given us guidance on alternative ideas to track these metrics in Ambition through our Salesforce. They have also given us instructions on how an API can be build between Ambition and Outreach to sync the data. This has allowed us to track the Outreach data needed.

We are solving the need for easily accessible data on the activity and production of our sales reps. The pre-built metrics within Ambition give us all the data we need to review and coach our sales reps. By huddling with our reps, we have been able to identify different strategies that have been more effective than others and have greatly increased our production and efficiency.

Ambition review by Marijke K.
Marijke K.

"Gamification & Sales Management"

What do you like best?

Ambition is very flexible and it helps keep you focused on two types of performance- 1) the activities and behaviors that will lead to success and 2) the results/outcomes of those behaviors. We find that the categorization actually helps us provide structure to new sales leaders in a positive way in addition to focusing our sales teams on the two critical aspects of their performance.

What do you dislike?

We use multiple Salesforce instances and we'd really like to be able to link multiple SalesForce instances together. I'd also love native integrations with more of our supplemental tools/apps - rather than needing to integrate them via SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage the great custom support they are willing to give!

Sales Management and Coaching always requires a consistent and reliable set of tools in order to do it at scale. Ambition really helps us scale our sales management activities. Plus, the team likes the Anthem feature a ton and it does make it exciting to hear the anthem's when people are having success!

Ambition review by Eric R.
Eric R.

"Great Gamification"

What do you like best?

Ambition really gives an opportunity to give your employees a real time view into their production. Then the ability is created to use that as a competition platform for spiffs, bragging rights or whatever else you want to use it for. They have been doing a great job of developing new opportunities lately to get more and more creative with the varying types of competitions that can be used. If you're looking for something to really hype up the sales/operations floor- this is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

It was a little slow moving out of the gate, but Ambition has improved dramatically over the last several months. I would say that having the ability to create specific goals per account rather than by role would be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really support the product. The success of the product is dependent on how important you make it. It will fail if you don't use it to drive daily metrics and make it fun for the employees.

This has really helped us understand who is being utilized effectively and what really drives the sales numbers and operational flows in our company from a metric standpoint (with an easy and fun way to watch). The payoff has really been a more driven and focused sales force.

Ambition review by Jonas G.
Jonas G.

"The change that the sales industry needs"

What do you like best?

Sales is a game of much input for very little output, and all the way from junior to senior it's been a real eye opener on tracking progress on whether or not you are actually doing a good job.

Once setup, I now never ever again have to refer to Salesforce Dashboards with boring metrics or be that annoying sales leader everyone hates screaming "lets make some calls".

It's all about Ambition scores and Objectives.

The most beautiful part is, that this it turned into to all the most valuable backend funnel metrics for sales leaders to look at, giving me a perfect overview on where to allocate my coaching and focus.

What do you dislike?

At this point I don't have anything, but as with everything there is room for improvement.

Better plug&play metrics would be my main issue. It can be the main problem of any dashboard system, and the easier it is to just extract your metrics from your workflow, the easier Ambition has making a valuable impact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit 100% to it. Trust that what it can do for you when implemented. Everyone will have a much greater time!

The ancient part of sales management being stuck in old times. Dashboards and reports and putting hot deals on a screen just becomes an old way of doing things. Sales is about having fun, and this adds the final ingredient every salesperson needs.

Benefits are a ton, but some of the main ones are the ability to have EVERYONE compete against each other, promoting one of my core values as leader: Full team collaboration. I can have a junior BDR kick a Senior AE's ass by setting up scorecards correctly and coaching the junior. I absolutely love that. People ramp up faster, they understand what they are supposed to do much more clearly.

The obvious benefit is not having to sit in Salesforce to make up these reports and look at them. I just live and breathe Ambition now, and make up fun fantasy football competitions.

Ambition review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"The perfect tool for visualizing team performance"

What do you like best?

Simple to read performance dashboards that help motivate the team and empower leadership to easily track performance at a glance.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. For our specific performance visualization needs it does everything we hoped it would.

Visualizing performance, especially with teams in multiple countries is difficult, Ambition makes it easy. We also needed a way to set expectations (and tracking) for daily activities of our sales reps, Ambition makes it easy. Finally, we use it to create visually appealing reports for spifs that the reps can access at anytime.

Ambition review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"I love this product. It shows who is working and who is not on my sales team and it is very clear!"

What do you like best?

This product shows sales leaders who on their team is working hard and who is "working smart," so to speak. Managers can hover over each dot on the graph and see more specific data about the team member charting at that point. it provides really easy metrics in order to track sales data and makes it very easy to recap to senior management and to analyze data!

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little expensive but I do believe it's worth. basically you need a big budget!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make to save up! The product is amazing and well worth it but it is expensive.

We are saving time. We used to have to run a lot of different reports manually and it resulted in errors and took hours. Now it takes literally 5 seconds to look at what we need and make decisions clearly.

Ambition review by Jeremy N.
Jeremy N.

"An exciting gamification platform!"

What do you like best?

I like when your song triggers when you do something good!

What do you dislike?

I think this is great! I like all of the aspects around it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your sales teams to perform better, then I think that Ambition is a great tool to add to your arsenal. Employees love the whole gamification effect of it and I constantly see people trying to do better when they are able to have their songs played. Also, there is a cool competition aspect of Ambition which allows for you to put teams and / or individuals against each other. Whoever has the best activity score wins!

It provides motivation to work harder! I find myself excelling in all of my metrics because I want my song to play all the time

Ambition review by Ian W.
Ian W.

"My Ambition Experience"

What do you like best?

I think that it is great that there is a tool that can bring a bit of excitement into day-to-day office life. It is really a team building/engagement experience to hear your partner's music play through the office after a big sales win!

What do you dislike?

The only issues I have are in the accessibility of some of the sales statistics and wish it was more accessible.

CRM and daily goal involvement from the sales team. Ambition really gets everyone fired up and hitting the phones on a Monday morning.

Administrator in Internet

"Fun, easy to use, varied success"

What do you like best?

It's really simple to set up and use. The songs and triggers are pretty fun. It's easy to set up competitions between teams and users.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty simple as a product overall. It's tracking is effective in some ways, but you have to kind of mold parts of salesforce to map it easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get an in depth demo & have a specific set of what you're trying to solve. It does some things very well, other things it's woefully behind in tracking (aka Clari)

We're trying to help motivate sales people + track calls/demos/etc. We've been able to track them very effectively.

Ambition review by Jen S.
Jen S.

"Fosters competitive environment for employees towards achieving business objectives!"

What do you like best?

We have piloted Ambition for our sales and client services organizations and are in the process of implementing to all teams. What we like most about Ambition is the ease of use for managers to define their metrics and contests, enabling them drive employee behavior on a daily basis. We are also excited to leverage TV Display functionality to broadcast leader boards around our office. Travis has been great to work with throughout the sales and implementation process.

What do you dislike?

We are integrating one of our data warehouses with Ambition and while we will be able to accomplish, the process is taking longer than expected.

1. Establish transparency towards goals

2. Foster competitive environment for employees, towards achieving business objectives

3. Employee Engagement

Administrator in Internet

"Using this for phone sales team."

What do you like best?

We run a business to business sales department and we have been using Ambition for the past three months. Our reps love it. We do weekly and monthly contests and challenges through Ambition and our reps love when their anthem pops up on the screen and this helps create activity competition between the top reps.

Also, the customer service with Ambition has been great. Any time we have tried to contact someone they have responded very promptly and helped us figure out how to do what we want.

What do you dislike?

As of this moment, we have not noticed anything we dislike. I have not delved in to it as much as is possible so I also have not run across any bugs or issues that there might be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. We have been happy with it thus far. It adds a bit more fun to the day.

We use Ambition to drive our daily call activity and always having those numbers present for our reps and seeing how they rank against others and being able to have their anthem played when they hit their daily goals has all been great for us.

Ambition review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Love the Gamification"

What do you like best?

We have it on TV's on the sales floor and it is great to see how you stack up on calls and deals in real time. Also fun to have the triggers go off in the office when you accomplish something worthy.

What do you dislike?

Certain solutions might have issues integrating although there seems to be a lot of work arounds to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for keeping your sales team in check and keeping them motivated.

Motivation and accountability. Everyone knows just where they stack up.

Ambition review by Mark K.
Mark K.

"Addictive, Awesome, Action-Inspiring"

What do you like best?

Ambition is easy to use and puts HUGE visibility around the metrics most important to your sales team. It's easy for my team to see how they are doing each day and for the week, as well. I know it seems a bit "corny" but having an anthem play for hitting your goal for outbound dials is a huge motivator for team members. Our SDRs being able to see how many seats they are opening up for their AE with each demo set gives them a real tie to the success of our company. Ambition really wins at making key metrics visible to everyone.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of clicking around that needs to be done to add metrics and set up leaderboards, etc. But it's intuitive and easy to do. It's also a one-time thing for the most part. We changed how we were posting to Salesforce certain activities which broke an Ambition filter -- my SDRs hounded me for 3 days until I fixed it. Ambition going down (because we broke a filter) is more frustrating to my reps than Salesforce going down - ha!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support. Easy to use. Beautiful visual leaderboards. Customized anthems are addictive to reps.

I was having an issue of showing different sales roles, in real time, their performance against goals in a visually appealing way. I also want to be able to recognize reps for hitting small, daily activity goals. I have received texts and slack messages after 11pm from reps trying to finish the day as #1. We've implemented a few fixes, but Ambition has been a part of our increasing our SDR productivity by 2X.

Ambition review by Meagan H.
Meagan H.

"Meagan's Review"

What do you like best?

I love how it allows you to create KPI's that are fare for everyone, and I also like how easy it is to setup and use.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could create slides with company info or events. Ambition needs a app, so I can watch things while I'm out of the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product, that will help any company create KPI's while improving your company culture.

Ambition allows us to keep our important KPI's front and center! So everyone knows were they are in real time. This allows us to create a fun work culture where everyone feels like they are a pert of the team.

Ambition review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"My team loves ambition!!"

What do you like best?

We've been using Ambition for about 9 months now, and our team absolutely loves it. Previously we were having issues with hitting daily KPI's, we are now exceeding productivity metrics as well as quotas.

It's been fun to watch the product develop and the new contest feature is really great for our weekly sales contests.

What do you dislike?

Not much I can say bad about this product. The guys at ambition are extremely receptive to feature requests and the support is excellent.

The only thing I would improve is the speed at which the server syncs with SFDC, my team is full of millennials so the instant gratification is super important. Sometimes activity takes a few minutes to update after its logged in SFDC. This may be on the SFDC side of things i really don't know.

Overall its a wonderful tool i would encourage any inside sales manager to adopt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take the time to set your daily score cards up in a way that is inline with your goals.

Hitting daily KPI's and keeping our team motivated. We only have 2 managers and about 20 reps so not a lot of time to stay on-top of productivity, ambition really helps this happen on its own.

We have seen better participation in contests and increased productivity, which are awesome!

Ambition review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Emily uses Ambition"

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the Ambition triggers when reps get recognition for their accomplishments. The triggers set off a video chosen by the rep. Most are music videos but sometimes they're funny too!

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that it does not sync up with Salesforce in real time. It takes too long to update. I refresh the page probably 30 times a day to track my progress and see where my standing is alongside the other reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, but I wouldn't rely on throughout the day to be entirely accurate in reporting activity level. Would say you should use it to look back on a certain day.

We can access all sales teams and do side by side comparisons to see who is seeing improvement and what activities can be worked on.

Ambition review by Molly M.
Molly M.

"Ambition is awesome! "

What do you like best?

Ambition provides visibility into daily performances that really helps our sales team stay on top of their activity. Between the bombs going off on all the TVs, to checking your daily activity score, Ambition really helps you get your numbers.

What do you dislike?

We work in an office with lots of different data, so it would be nice if you would be able to have two CRMs in an Ambition instance.

Ambition boost morale, and also holds you accountable for your actions throughout the day. We are always shooting for a better activity score than the day before.

Ambition review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Good solid product good features"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the product is what makes it powerful. The ease of use is what makes the product perform without issue. The lack of additional required software makes it very robust and able to perform on any platform. I enjoy how easy it is to configure and there aren't any hidden settings. It is basically what you see is what you get. The fact that this can run via any browser and any OS is awesome. We are not limited to running a specific version of the browsers or any specific OS. There is no additional software needed to get the full functionality of the Ambition software.

What do you dislike?

The lack of logging on the user end to detect the cause for errors. Experienced an issue where the triggers would load but the video would not play. This was an issue with the laptop, not the ambition software, and after replacing the laptop with a freshly imaged one the issue went away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solid quality product that is currently building its customer base. Simple to setup and get going.

Productivity. Our sales associates are naturally competitive and when they hit their numbers and hear their theme music being played it gives them even more excitement. We have had some interesting choices in theme music, but it has been a much better experience with the Ambition software than our last software choice.

Ambition review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Best product out there to motivate and gaify any team you have"

What do you like best?

We utilize Ambition to track all the inputs that go into Salesforce as it relates to rep productivity. Not only do we get to use it for our sales team, we use it for our onboarding team as well. It's so simple to use and setup - the most intuitive system I've used.

You can set benchmarks for any metrics and when they hit that metric, the TV plays an anthem of their choice (easily setup with a video link) - this is awesome bc it's almost like the Pavlov's dog theory but when they hear another anthem (that's not theirs) they go right back into work mode and you can see a competitive drive on the floor bc they want their song played.

What do you dislike?

I can confidently say that Ambition is doing an awesome job with making contact improvements to their product. There isn't really much I can speak to here.

We started with Ambition to make sure that reps were correctly logging their activities and sales in Salesforce. Essentially, if it wasn't logged correctly in Salesforce - their scores wouldn't update on the TV that's viewable by the whole company on our sales floor =) Boy did it work - we saw the number of activities in Salesforce jump by 142%.

Ambition review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"A fun way to motivate and stay motivated!"

What do you like best?

Ambition provides a gamified way to stay on track of your sales goals and ensure that you know exactly what your team (e.g. your competition) are doing. The hidden beauty of Ambition is also that is doubles as a quick version of a sales report. Given the customization available, as well as the robust integrations they offer, Ambition is a great way to manage and monitor the progress of a sales team.

What do you dislike?

While Ambition does have extensive reporting, I have seen some issues (in Salesforce) where reporting doesn't exactly match up, although this could very well be an issue on the end of the CRM.

Additionally, Ambition is best used when the teams involved actually use the software -- if only used in passing, Ambition does not provide a lot of value. That being said, the platform gives you more than enough reasons to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ambition is best for sales teams that have more than a few members. If your sales team only consists of one or two people, it probably won't be very useful to you.

I can't think of another system I'd integrate with Salesforce to keep track of sales goals in the way Ambition does.

Motivation isn't always a problem for sales teams, but keeping track of goals certainly can be. Ambition solves both problems regardless and provides a fun way to keep an eye on KPIs and blow sales figures out of the water. Meeting and exceeding Ambition goals can be very satisfying, especially when the Anthems play in the office.

Additionally, we have run internal Ambition competitions that had real rewards (i.e. a gift card, entertainment package, etc.).

Ambition review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Intuitive & easy to use, for both the User and Admin"

What do you like best?

The UI/UX is spot on with Ambition. When I was first implementing it a few months back, I likened the setup to an 'Apple-esque' experience where the usability is almost second nature and you don't have to learn some whole new set of logic.

All too often, I instal/trial Apps & sales tools that sound great on an idealistic level, but the actual functionality just isn't there; or to get there, you have to change your whole orgs process and worry about adoption & that whole nightmare.

With Ambition, that isn't the case - no gotchas or process change needed - it works, and works well.

What do you dislike?

I believe they're working on this in a future release (the beauty of Saas), but don't hold me to it.

I wish that there was the ability to really dive deeper into the metrics by taking the data points & metrics they build out and running them through custom functions and formulas, or against one another.

I'd love to have the backend functionality of SFDC or Excel, to really 'crunch numbers', but the ability to do so right from within Ambitions UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a gamification & motivation/engagement tool that actually works like you see in the demo, Ambition is for you.

Among others, Ambition helps us with the following problems:

- Difficulty attributing & demonstrating how metrics impact success

- Struggle to communicate data that is highly ambiguous across the organization

- The challenge of actively engaging an entire inside sales team in competitions

These are solved by the effective data visualization and gamification components of Ambition.

Ambition review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Ambition rapidly improves the engagement and motivation level of sales teams"

What do you like best?

Taking the "sales bell" concept to a more automated and engaging method has had the biggest and most noticeable impact on the sales team. My reps are highly driven to win deals so that their "Sales Anthem" (a snippet of any song they choose) plays on the sales floor.

The real-time metrics that are displayed on a TV are also very helpful. I can glance up to see how productive my reps are being on a day/week/month, rather than navigating to one of the many tabs in my browser, or having to manually pull a report/dashboard.

Implementation/setup was also great. Ambition has an well designed on-boarding process to make sure everything is set up correctly from the start.

What do you dislike?

I would like a more customizable UI. From my understanding that update is in process however, because Ambition is smart and they listen to their customer's feedback. It will be great once I can customize the fonts/sizes/positioning/colors of the layouts for the TV screen. It looks great as is and there isn't anything wrong with it, but we will see even more value out of Ambition once the look and feel can match our brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A researched a lot of similar options on the market. They absolutely deliver, the software works well and is easy to implement.

Simply put, Sales rep engagement/motivation level immediately improved. This can be a challenge for any sales Manager/Director/VP, however Ambition solves this. We've seen standard sales metrics (conversion rate/close rate, activities, etc.) increase. Sales reps are competitive, and Ambition will allow the top performers to celebrate, and the under-performers to be noticed.

A lot of my standard reports live in Salesforce, and are not easily accessible. The Salesforce dashboards are also not very functional. Ambition solves this by providing me a tool to view my most common metrics efficiently.

Ambition review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

Its everything we want to push growth! We use it ever day as part of our daily competitions.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app, I'd to be able to see where people have ended up at the end of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Solid the last year.

We use Ambition to monitor success and growth on a daily/weekly basis. And it works.

Ambition review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"A huge win for sales and sales operations efficiency"

What do you like best?

The ability to pick unique "walk up" songs for each rep took the motivation level to the next level for our sales team. We use the walk up anthems for our bigger deal alerts - the whole sales floor responds when each song goes off and it's a race to see who can get their song to play next.

Ambition's team has been super responsive and clear with issue resolution and best practices. Implementation was pretty fast and seamless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing notable yet. There have been a few small bugs, but the Ambition team has jumped on a resolution pretty quickly (not being able to play each rep's anthem when more than one rep has a trigger event at the same time - would just play an extra long version of the first rep. Also had some issues with screen rotations on big TVs).

Sales team motivation is a big driver for engaging and accurate gamification. Our sales team has seen consistent growth in AOV each quarter since we implemented gamification and brought recognition and visibility to their big deals.

We have also seen gamification be a great way to enforce habits, such as adding demographic information to the leads they are working. This helps our Marketing team get more accurate insight into the industries we are converting most.

Ambition review by Spencer S.
Spencer S.

"I love Ambition and its easy to digest data"

What do you like best?

That it provides a variety of ways to breakdown and view data. t also is very user friendly, naturally leading one to self discover

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It may be able to do this, but I wish it could send alerts to employees when they are trending negatively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data can be only as beneficial as the ease of which it is attained and digested. Ambition has mastered the craft, improving the lives of those up and down a company.

It provides objective data that illustrates a clear picture of what is happening day-to-day

Ambition review by Abraham B.
Abraham B.

"Highly Motivational Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how Ambition gamifies the sales experience. My direct reports find it very motivating and check it way more frequently than any other SFDC report. It offers a high level of transparency and helps reps stay accountable for their activity.

I also have ran a few sales contest using Ambition. I even split my team in 2 and had them go head to head to see who can average the most Ambition points. This has been the most effective sales competition I have ran in my 2+ years of managing.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports are a little limited. I would like the ability to customize them myself, instead of going to my Sales Operations team. I would really like to see an app with alerts and updates. That would be a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to make it fun. I think it's a great tool if used appropriately.

Holding reps accountable to their daily activity. Creating a very simple and transparent reporting system.

Ambition review by Travis M.
Travis M.

"Brings KPIs to Life!"

What do you like best?

Ambition has been great for narrowing down the most important KPIs front and center.

What do you dislike?

It would be ideal if we could customize the "value" of each KPI more directly, but by and large this tool is fantastic!

Keeping the team focused on the most important KPIs while creating competition and transparency about the accomplishments of others.

Ambition review by User in Financial Services

"Great motivational tips and ideas"

What do you like best?

I like how this product relates to millennials. I like their fresh perspective, clearly translated in the development of this motivational tool.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to complain about. I think as long as you can pull data properly and link it to this system you should be good to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ambition is quickly climbing through the ranks to be up there with the larger competitors. In the end it made sense for my previous employer to keep their pre-existing tool, their decision was not based on a dislike of the product. it was all business driven decisions.

This tool is a part of a pivotal piece of the success puzzle within our sales org. Allowing for representatives to see and celebrate their successes all in real time, while immediately being shared with the entire sales department is crucial.

Ambition review by Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

"AMBITION > "

What do you like best?

Being a naturally competitive person, Ambition really does keep me on my toes throughout the day. I love that I constantly have my Ambition score as motivation throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets quite glitchy aka my song doesn't play or my song plays twice in a row, but it's not a huge deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's awesome. Do it.

Decrease in motivation as the day progresses. Benefits: by incorporating sales competitions into the day, I find that 5pm rolls around a lot sooner than without.

Ambition review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Makes small goals more fun"

What do you like best?

I like the ambition triggers most, they allow you to make fun triggers that make work more fun and funny.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to scroll manually through the ambition screen more easily. Other than that I do not have anything negative to say about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

put it on as many screens around the office as possible

General push forward in terms of activity. We have as a team been able to boost activity on the sales team, make it more fun, and generate more revenue.

Ambition review by Fadi G.
Fadi G.

"Ambition is a super useful and user friendly to get the data to work for you."

What do you like best?

the team loves the transparency they get from Ambition, additionally their theme music going off whenever they close a deal is exciting for the whole sales floor

What do you dislike?

can't really dig in to see the specifics of every deal, you still need to go back to salesforce for that.

energy on the sales floor because of the theme music. one true place to go for the numbers. trackable metrics to help coach the reps on where they can improve.

Ambition review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Ambition has been a way for me to be competitive about my daily sales activity with my colleagues"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the game aspect to Ambition. There are not many tools out there that can allow you to feel like you are in March Madness type environment while at work. I have now used Ambition for the second time and it continues to get better.

What do you dislike?

The discrepancies between Salesforce and Ambition get a bit frustrating at times. At one point in time on Salesforce it says I have made 40 calls and on Ambition it says I made 85. If that can be worked on, that would be awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It makes work fun and competitive without really having to think of it. Our team adopted it and it was funny how quickly people began to chip at each other in a positive way on their activity.

Activity. Plain and simple. Our team is allowed to see through Ambition the way each member on team is contributing to overall goal. If a team member is slacking in activity, it is going to show in their sales, which we can address privately.

Ambition review by James M.
James M.

"Keeps me motivated."

What do you like best?

Ambition keeps the team motivated -- top performers want to stay at the top, and bottom performers see that they need to pick up the slack.

Allowing friendly competition in the workplace has increased productivity, and everyone on the SDR team uses Ambition daily.

What do you dislike?

The activity metrics are not always accurate. For instance, SFDC will say on thing and Ambition will say another.

Increasing the productivity and motivation of a team.

Ambition review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Ambition ROCKS! "

What do you like best?

Ambition makes it so easy for reps to see where they stand! They can actively track how many activities they have completed per day, per week, per month. They can see how many meetings they have booked and that status of those meetings. It is a great user interface and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I am really happy with Ambition and don't really have any dislikes.

Just giving way more visibility into a reps day to day.

Ambition review by Skye P.
Skye P.

""When performance is measured, performance improves.""

What do you like best?

I'm a big believer in that goal setting is a big piece to a sales reps success. For goals to be effective they must be set and reviewed frequently. Ambition makes this very easy for reps that may not be good at this by nature.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was some more features with the "TV" section. Also at times I think the number in Ambition is slightly different than what Salesforce is showing and Im not sure why.

Goal setting, accountability, and competition.

Ambition review by Tate W.
Tate W.

"Motivate your people with Ambition"

What do you like best?

I like how Ambition brings the element of fun to what might be considered menial work tasks. It motivates my people in a very simple but effective way.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. I guess I'd like to hear my anthem more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize it for all you can!

In it's own unique way, Ambition is helping us maintain regular contact with clients and prospects. This is the main benefit I've seen.

Ambition review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Great sales motivator "

What do you like best?

Ambition has been a great motivator. Getting to pick a song or a video to play whenever I set a meeting helps me stay on track because it plays in front of the entire office, so you're getting recognition for the work you're doing. Because the music plays in the background, it's not a distraction from day to day tasks either.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about Ambition.

Ambition shows where everyone stands in the company. The dashboards and reporting - from meetings set to how close you are to quota - makes it easy to see the progress the company is making all while making it fun.

Ambition review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Great potential, good as is."

What do you like best?

The analytics provided on the back end are very impressive, and the ability to pull data from multiple systems was really important for my company. The gamification itself is not too unique from other options out there as far as what our Sales Reps would see, but the analysis you can get from the competitions and the tool itself is great from a BI perspective.

What do you dislike?

Would have been good to have some simpler options so that way managers who are less strong technically, could still quickly set up short burst competitions between members of their own team. Some of their competitors were stronger in this use case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a BI team that is spending their time running contests, and want to out source it, and you have managers who are strong technically, this is a really strong product.

Our managers had some struggles figuring it out, which meant it came back to my team to run the product, so there were some gaps there.

I think it's great to have the full product, but it would be really helpful to have simpler, shorter competitions that sales reps and managers could manage on their own without having to go to an IT team or a team like mine to help them with set up.

We have 700 sales reps, over 30 offices, and we are always trying to find new ways to motivate them, and increase competition.

While we have an analyst team here who can run these types of competitions internally, the ability to outsource that work and do it in a format that is easy to digest for our sales reps is pretty important.

Ambition review by Carrow T.
Carrow T.

"Ambition is Awesome"

What do you like best?

I love that it not only helps push you on an individual level but also the rest of your coworkers. The display is clean and pleasing to the eye. Probably the best aspect of Ambition is the song/jingle when you close a deal. It is something that everyone looks forward to and it motivates the whole team.

What do you dislike?

I use ambition on the "user" level and I absolutely love everything about it. The only thing that I have noticed that can be fixed, is when two people close a deal at similar times it will only pick one persons song to play.

Motivation. Because Ambition shows how ambitious you have been on a visual level it helps keep everyone focused on their work.

Ambition review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Ambition is easy to use and hook up and learn. It makes doing a sales role job a little more fun competing with co-workers for the highest score. It is also really helpful and fun getting sales teams motivated. I really like there use of anthems that play when you meet your goal.

What do you dislike?

Have not utilized the challenge tab yet, would like to use that, I believe my manager would set that up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, it is really helpful and fun getting sales teams motivated. I really like there use of anthems that play when you meet your goal.

Motivation to get a higher score and reach out to more people

Ambition review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"Love using Ambition"

What do you like best?

We get great support from the Ambition team. They're very responsive and they even reach out proactively to tell us about features we should be using/considering.

What do you dislike?

Nothing -- I just wish my team was bigger so we could make better use of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you are very diligent about how you do the setup. If you are not careful, it will drastically affect the outputs. Fortunately, their team will walk you through all of this and help you out should you run into any issues.

This helps me to track the activity of my SDRs. They actually look at it a lot themselves to stay competitive, which I like.

Ambition review by Jon A.
Jon A.

"Great way to stay motivated!"

What do you like best?

-I like seeing how I stack up against the rest of my team. It keeps me motivated throughout the day to try and make it to the top!

-I like the different trigger options with youtube clips. Our office has gotten quite creative with different song choices.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much about it. The value add is always there

In previous positions I tracked my performance with Salesforce dashboards. It worked pretty well, but the gamification aspect with Ambition helps with motivation.

Ambition review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Ambition Review"

What do you like best?

I love the Ambition TV and the ability to know quickly how my team is doing even if I'm not in the office.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed that we are constantly needing to refresh our TV channel or people get bored with the screens and quit paying attention to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had a hard time believing that the set up was truly as easy as they said. However, I was able to set it up and have some screens to show the team within a day.

Drive higher sales producing activities. We have increased our activities and sales have continued to increase.

Ambition review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Inside Sales for Vorsight"

What do you like best?

- It's very easy to keep track of KPIs throughout the day.

- It updates within minutes which is a big improvement from similar competitors I have experience with.

- It's set up well for internal competitions and setting up teams to compete for incentives.

- You can set "permissions" based on user level and customize who has access to certain features.

What do you dislike?

- I've experienced glitches where I've looked back at my activity (ie calls) from earlier in the week, and the number would change (2 days later it went down from where it was initially, and then I checked again the following day it went down again)

- Can be difficult to gauge what KPIs are needed in order to attain your goals

-It's much easier to track metrics and keep an eye on where people are throughout the day and how that impacts goals.

- Easier to look at trends over time of activity scores against objectives

Ambition review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Get your Sales Team on Ambition NOW!"

What do you like best?

I have not seen the Sales team so motivated in a long time - there is a new hunger among them. The support from Ambition's team is nothing short of astounding.

What do you dislike?

There are some new features i am eagerly awaiting, but the product grows everyday.

Needed motivation for the sales team, but in addition needed to provided the team includig executives some quick at a glance reporting.

Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"It has motivated our sales floor as well as our support team to WIN everyday! "

What do you like best?

Our team loves the personalized anthems and pictures. I love how simple it is to use and how it organically motivates various positions throughout the company!

What do you dislike?

The anthems don't work consistently. I would love the option to upload an MP3 rather than rely on YouTube.

We are trying to promote time management and self motivation/drive using a little nudge of healthy competition. We are focusing on effort metrics we know give us a better chance of winning each day. Ambition removes the mystery of metrics by allowing us to be transparent with individual and team targets through out the day - it isn't a weekly 1:1 anymore. The agents love knowing if they met all their daily targets at the end of each day! Some actually stay until the target is reached just so they can hear their anthem. WIN!

Ambition review by Bryan K.
Bryan K.

"Measuring Performance with Friendly Competition"

What do you like best?

Ambition gives visibility to key performance indicators while pushing employees do work harder with the aspect of competition. Not only is it easy to pull figures such as outbound calls or margin percentages, but the fantasy football style competition pushes employees to put in a little extra effort. I cant see why anyone wouldn't use Ambition

What do you dislike?

Sometimes factoring teams can be tricky. When employees are shuffled around it has been difficult to make sure they are off their old managers team and transferred to the new team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can not see why anyone would not use Ambition. It accesses and exploits the competitive aspects in order to get employees to push themselves.

Ambition gives access to a hidden pocket of motivation within the company. Every employee strives to do their best in order to succeed, but the competition often encourages employees to go above and beyond their normal work load. Multiple times I've seen employees stay an extra few minutes after work to get their stats up because, "They have a close ambition match up and want to make sure they hit their goals."

"Awesome! "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can manage our KPIs while also making it fun and interesting. Ambition has allowed our company to increase sales month over month while maintaining a positive, fun atmosphere in the office.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to see our profit for the day and our revenue for the day. Also having the anthems play when you hit a monetary goal would be huge!

We are making sure that our team performs day-in and day-out with outbound calls to current and prospective customers. Ambition has increased our productivity ten-fold.

Ambition review by Colton S.
Colton S.

"Uniquely motivating and transparent with an intuitive user experience."

What do you like best?

Ambition allows me to see exactly where my sales performance stands at any point in the day while also providing flexible reports to see overall performance over a period of time. The fantasy football layout provides a fun and competitive environment which allows us to see every member of our team's performance. With this insight, we can motivate and focus on areas that need a little more attention.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything negative that I can say about Ambition. I have been using Ambition a little over a year and the growth and capabilities of this product has yet to disapoint. The Ambition team is very fast to answer support questions and they are always open to listen to my improvement recommendations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Ambition team can help develop a campaign to insure that the user is utilizing all of the benefits that this tool can provide. I would recommend sharing with the Ambition team your expectations and needs so that they can provide recommendations in ways that this tool can increase productivity and help influence growth.

Ambition allows my team to see exactly where our performance stands in real time. We are able to be very nimble and adjust our course of action quickly to make sure that we are effectively using our time. Being able to see these matrix in real time helps provide personal and team accountability. Ambition has provided motivation to individuals to be a top performer among their peers while also encouraging groups to grow as an overall team.

Ambition review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Brief experience, but strategic software"

What do you like best?

You can really customize the integration points with your backend systems. So we've got it reading SFDC as well as Cisco so we can pull information on calls, call duration, opportunities, tasks, etc.

What do you dislike?

it does have some limitations so I'd say find out what you want to do and how it's setup in your current systems, so you don't run into any surprises. We've had a couple of scenarios go squirrely mainly because of the way we use SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like I said - just make sure you really scope out the software and know what you want to accomplish. They'll be happy to help you figure out how to do things, but don't get trigger happy and move forward without a full understanding of whether what you want to do is possible.

Accountability that is fun, engaging, and challenging.

Ambition review by Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

"All about that motivation"

What do you like best?

Being in a Customer Service role, unlike Sales, I don't have a daily quota that I need to hit. It's all about relationship building. With the competitiveness of Ambition and being measured on every day tasks, it's motivating me to pick up the phone more instead of only sending an email. Since using Ambition, not only have my client relationships improved, but my team is more aware of what I actually do on a daily basis. Plus hearing your favorite song play after you hit certain benchmarks is awesome.

What do you dislike?

The delay in updating the scores can be both thrilling and frustrating.

Internal communication throughout the whole team has improved, as well as with clients. And with any competition I was wary of it getting too cutthroat, but the notifications from the Ambition team are still positive and the overall use of the tool has really solidified teamwork.

Ambition review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Ambition is great"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you a better way of managing your daily goals and helps to create a great motivational atmosphere with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I really don't think that there is anything to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to help with sales goals and make everyday challenges more fun.

I think it keeps our sales floor motivated and helps to keep people working towards their goals

Ambition review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Ambition is like gasoline when the flame is dying down"

What do you like best?

It takes competitive work environments to the next level.

What do you dislike?

Scoring is sometimes confusing. We receive a lot of questions about the scoring but I feel like it could be simplified.

It's an easy way to separate who thrives off competition and who doesn't. It another form of motivation that is transparent to the sales floor.

Ambition review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Instantly Maximize Your Teams Performance"

What do you like best?

Ambition takes my Sales team's KPI's and quantifies them in ways that even Salesforce dashboards just can't. I've watched my team push themselves harder than ever before to succeed, but that's not the most incredible thing about Ambition. What's truly is amazing is how Ambition has enabled my Client Services people and my Agency Relations person to compare their effort and performance to that of the sales team. In the past CS struggled to show their impact but with a few clicks of the mouse I was able to set up scoring criteria that helped not only show their performance but to re-focus it on additional factors that had been neglected because they weren't at the core of CS' duties. They now strive to hit all of these metrics every single day, even if they are not the most obvious and apparent ways to add value in their role.

What do you dislike?

Ambition is still growing and developing, so it can't be expected to be perfect. What's amazing is the small things I've disliked and mentioned as feature requests were largely rolled out in Ambition 2.0 and will cease to be a concern for Ambition customers. Going forward the biggest shortcoming of Ambition is that it's not always easy to quantify everything my team does to add value, and the team is so passionate now about Ambition that any time I ask them to do anything they ask if there's a way that Ambition can be implemented to measure each new request. It's so good that sometimes it's bad, that's the best thing you could ask for in terms of negatives!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan to use Ambition, the most important thing is to identify the KPIs you'll be measuring and get a clear understanding of the behaviors you want to change/increase. Assuming your team is like mine (competitive, motivated, thrives on winning) you'll be surprised by how quickly behaviors change. Modifying them mid-stream is surprisingly easy, but it can create confusion amongst the players, especially if their scores are impacting after the fact.

We purchased ambition with the intention of helping motivate our team and increase/make consistent their production. What's interesting is that after just a few weeks we've noticed not just improved productivity but improved morale, increased energy, vastly improved connection between remote workers and the staff in the office, and the ability to re-focus/re-direct the team's efforts at a moment's notice. We've only just begun our first Ambition competition but the results are undeniable. Players scratch and claw to improve their score and see themselves atop the leaderboard. Now that the team element has been added we're seeing how players work hard even on slower or busier days to help their team. In addition to seeing our Client Services team increase their outreach level, we've also seen our new hire team (3 reps) ramp up faster than any team we've ever hired. The results so far are far above our expectations and we would have no reservations recommending Ambition to any sales/service team.

Ambition review by Taylor F.
Taylor F.

"Ambition Review (used in past)"

What do you like best?

I used Ambition as an outside sales rep at my last job and found it extremely motivating to keep going throughout the day. I was always excited to check Ambition to see where I ranked amongst my peers, especially if I was having a great day/week and knew I would be at the top.

What do you dislike?

I thought it was odd that Ambition introduced an "Ambition phantom" to compete when there were odd number of people in a competition, but i understand it

motivation

Ambition review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Has Nice Features"

What do you like best?

When you are having challenges between different people and different divisions, Ambition makes it easy to set the competition up.

What do you dislike?

I wish the dashboard for the individual user would have a break down, easier to read, and only show them information pertinent to them. Example, a sales user can get goals and competitions for the entire company

We have seen an increase in productivity since we launched Ambition.

Ambition review by Taft L.
Taft L.

"Excellent way to evaluate and motivate a sales team."

What do you like best?

I like the clean, professional appearance. It has the gamification element—which is great for spurring competition—without the cartoon feel that some of these platforms have.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'm quite happy with Ambition, but I would like it better if the reporting were better. I'd love to tap into Salesforce's native reporting instead of using their UI. Alternatively, if I'm using their UI, I'd like more powerful reporting than what Salesforce offers. Cross-object reporting would be great.

We're solving the lack of transparency into the sales team's performance, both in terms of activity level and goal acquisition.

Ambition review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"When you say Gamification its "Ambition""

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Ambition is the smooth integration with different API's. Its ability to provide data information of the phone calls makes it unique. The dashboard and the UI is the USP

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which i dislike about it. It gives us a complete solution on Gamification with beautiful dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go Gamified with the Ambition.

We have diverted our Sales team on the Ambition. Goals and Targets have been defined to achieve the Quota. The easy data information Ambition provides helped is in enhancing the process.

Ambition review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Effective, Easy to Use Software"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use that Ambition offers. Ambition offers Coaching Tools, Online Account Management, and Dashboards to help you while using the program. It is quick and helpful. It helps set goals, and keep track of employee progress.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of sections, but in reality it's actually really useful.

Setting goals and maintaining them has been the biggest benefit to using Ambition. It has helped solve that problem by helping organize all the information needed.

Ambition review by Tyler V.
Tyler V.

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

Ambition is unlike anything I have ever seen, Ambition has new and creative ways to displays different metrics through out the company. It is refreshing to see a platform that actually works and displays what I want to see.

What do you dislike?

Ambition sometimes does not upload metrics/statistics fast enough into the system to display. One of our metrics has been broken for the past week and still has not been fixed.

Effectively displaying different sales metrics across the company in a fun and easy to read way.

Ambition review by Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.

"Great Sales Productivity tool!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the clean interface, the ability to set activity and objective metrics, the TV screens, and the anthems that play when certain goals (which is a hit with the team!)

What do you dislike?

There's some limitations - like the fact that I can't set up TVs to cover different metrics for different teams so I use rotating tabs. Overall not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support. We chose this over Hoopla and Level Eleven.

We're trying to motivate the team and increase visibility into sales metrics.

"Neat Software"

What do you like best?

The TV part of it was nice having a visual. It is nice how it is set up like a fantasy football competition.

What do you dislike?

Did not like the way to breakdown the different metrics.

Did not like how loud the volume had to be on the TV for peoples theme songs. We had to turn it off because it distracted people in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a big undertaking and I don't know whether it's really worth it as opposed to just doing something in house and traking stats that way.

I don't think we're solving anything using this software. I don't think the benefits gained from this would be any different than what we would gain by using another competition based software of doing something in house.

Ambition review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Ambition as a motivational tool for my sales force "

What do you like best?

I like that my sales teams can watch the realtime input from benchmark metrics.

This allows me to not only express that activity output directly affects sales outcome but the ability to show them as well.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools could be a bit more complex almost to simple.

Able to show who is doing bare minimum and able to show the lesser performing reps how the best performing reps are making it happen.

Increased effort has been apparent since the rollout of ambition.

Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Great way to motivate sales professionals"

What do you like best?

In an inside sales environment, Ambition really helps keep everyone motivated on the phone. Real time stats broadcasted on televisions in the office keep the contest alive

What do you dislike?

Any sales contest, using Ambition or not, can get stale. Ambition keeps things lively but sometimes the result pages look very similar

As one of the largest sales organizations in the US we are always looking for new ways to keep our sales professionals hustling on the phone. Ambition helps with that.

Ambition review by Blake B.
Blake B.

"Great tool to motivate sales people. "

What do you like best?

Real time updates and ease of use during competitions

What do you dislike?

For an admin it took a while to figure out how to pull data on sales people

allows us to easily track daily activity and see which employees have the best impact

Ambition review by Sam N.
Sam N.

"Great for gamifying SDR work"

What do you like best?

Love the anthems when we hit goals. Interface is nice and the competitions make the SDR life more fun

What do you dislike?

data sometimes off when we make changes to our salesforce instance and we don't update with ambition.

Makes SDR pit fun. It's easy for sdrs to see where they are at during the month and it promotes competition

Ambition review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"Ambition: Not Just a Mentality"

What do you like best?

The Anthem gets the whole office pumped and ready for more. Make it snappy, make it rock.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a faster refresh rate on call totals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fantastic motivator.

Motivation. Ambition creates competition which creates profitability.

Ambition review by Luke C.
Luke C.

"Digging It."

What do you like best?

Hearing my tune bumping while on a phone call.

What do you dislike?

The metric only measuring outbound calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump on it. Instant gratification from music is brilliiant

That outbound calls are vital, increased sales and overall motivation from seeing the numbers climb

Ambition review by Dallas H.
Dallas H.

"Creating transparency and realtime feedback loops for your team"

What do you like best?

Ambition takes accountability into the individual reps hands. It builds a competitor fire between each individual sales rep and their teams. As a company we display in realtime everything that is happening for the company to see. Creating transparency and realtime feedback loops have let our sales managers and reps increase their day-2-day productivity. Bringing our daily call volume up almost 30% without any negative feedback on the rep level. It also has a great vanity aspect allowing people to see when they are doing well and get recognized for their efforts.

What do you dislike?

So far we are looking for more features. I must note that it is a young product is the scheme of things, but I have used a few of the competitors and Ambition gets it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to grow with a product that will mature as your team does, this is the perfect solution for a sales team of any size.

We work in a highly transactional sales environment, so it is imperative to measure activity based metrics. Ambition has been a perfect solution for us because it allows our team to make adjustments quickly.

Ambition review by Zachary B.
Zachary B.

"Gamification On a next level"

What do you like best?

I love being able to at a glance compare myself to my co-workers in relevant categories. Head to head competitions are awesome too

What do you dislike?

Software has a tendency to create hostility between team members who are too competitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since the software has been updated the new layout is confusing and difficult to navigate. The old navigation allowed for better comparisons between reps, and made it easy to see where I stand in relation to them. Now I have to open the leaderboard for each team member individually and compare them in separate tabs which is not only time consuming but inefficient as well

Increasing motivation for our sales team. Numbers seem to be going up

Ambition review by Benjamin F.
Benjamin F.

"TQL Ambition Review"

What do you like best?

the real time data and how it makes sales metrics into a game.

What do you dislike?

the lag time. sometimes for hour long contests it takes too long into the hour before results start showing

keeping sales floor motivated.

Ambition review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Ambition gives us an irreplaceable tool to use in growing our business. It's that simple."

What do you like best?

Ambition gives us the ability to capture all of the various metrics we want to measure for our employees. But it's much deeper than that. Ambition gives us the data immediately and in a format that's visible to every member of our team. We can even output this data onto a large monitor in the office so we can see our leaderboard at a glance.

What do you dislike?

We need MOAR. We're very much looking forward to a rolling list of KPI's for our main monitor to show outgoing calls, incoming calls, profit, etc.

The KPI visibility provided by Ambition allows us to drive everyone on the team toward the behaviors we expect.

Ambition review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Ambition has made accountability easy at Steam Logistics"

What do you like best?

I have used Ambition for about 5 years. First with Access America Transport. We implemented the product with our annual gross sales at about $25M. The visibility it gave me changed the way we saw certain people. We could really show our people who was doing what each day, real time. The salespeople on top and bottom were motivated in different ways. We were able to move the curve forward for the entire company very quickly. When we sold Access America, my location was at $220M in annual sales just 4 years after implementing this product. I currently use it Steam Logistics and it has given us that same value.

What do you dislike?

For what I what I use this product for, I really don't have any strong dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ambition helps me with accountability real time. My salespeople can't come in and just sandbag days. I know at all times where they are.

Accountability - Moving all averages forward.

Visibility - Not only to management but to the users also. You understand where you fall real time and if you want to make improvements you can very quickly.

History - We can see over time where people have come and where they are going.

Ambition review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Very easy to use software that helps bring more excitement to metrics."

What do you like best?

How much everyone can get involved as well as how customizable it is to fit your own organization's needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have a little trouble inputting metrics to match up from salesforce but that is more on my end and they are always responsive to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize the help they provide during set up to make sure all the metrics are working just right!

Ambition is helping bring to light more of our sales teams activity and making sure that everyone realizes the impact their day to day has as well as recognizing those who were very successful.

Ambition review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Really adds life to the sales floor"

What do you like best?

The anthems. They get us pumped because we like sharing the ridiculous sounds we choose for them.

What do you dislike?

The lag. It takes a while for salesforce to connect to ambition. I think this is something related to bandwidth?

Recommendations to others considering the product

ANTHEMS

Metrics. We have created teams that allow us to measure what regions are perforing the best.

Ambition review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Barry Grove. Steam Logistics"

What do you like best?

The Competitive aspect is the best. How many calls, Sales, KPI daily. I also like the music.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there can be to much information. Maybe make it company specific with the amount that you see. Also very slow to refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. Keep up the good work!

Main use to be able to make sure my team is making and answering phone calls.

Ambition review by Jared M.
Jared M.

"Ambition is a game-changer for any competitive sales environment - our people thrive off it!"

What do you like best?

We have been able to integrate Ambition with our TMS operating system and our CRM, giving us visibility on a variety of metrics from both systems in one simple place. It makes it easy to create goals and easy to track the results, from a daily, weekly or monthly viewpoint.

We have also been able to create active daily and monthly triggers that flash whenever a salesperson hits a goal. I think that has greatly increased the competition and also gives them the sense of reward when they hit their numbers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. As our company grows we will be able to utilize a lot more of the "Fantasy Sports" side of the app - where each salesperson gets to compete with another salesperson on a week-to-week basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is super easy to install and get going and the crew over there loves the challenge of data integration to fit the needs of your company and sales model.

I am not sure I would consider this a problem solving app. It does encourage people to work harder and pay attention to the fundamental metrics that we use. I am happy with those results!

Ambition review by Maurika H.
Maurika H.

"Ambition was awesome!"

What do you like best?

I like the real-time recognition for hitting goals and metrics.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I truly disliked

Ambition placed more visibility to hitting defined goals within our company

"BDR Team Lead"

What do you like best?

The Goals and having different groups for our team.

What do you dislike?

How it doesnt update if our servers are locked. Which has nothing to do with your product. Are there fuctions that we arent using? If so, we're unaware.

We're driving competition on the team and we all have insight into where we stand as a team. Increasing revenue and with the competitions our culture grows as well.

Ambition review by Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.

"Use ambition on a daily basis to track personal and team metrics"

What do you like best?

Clear metrics indicated for the day/ week/ month. Easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

Downtime and bugs. Some times it's out of sync with SFDC activity.

There have been at least 5 days where Ambition was down for 2+ hours if not the entire day

Personal goal tracking. Hitting activity metrics for the day. Better understanding what my set and close ratios look like

Ambition review by User

"Fun and Motivational!"

What do you like best?

Ambition is a great sales tool that publicly recognizes the right activities and provides insight and analytics into the success of various teams. We like it when our music pops up when we close a deal! It seamlessly syncs with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see all activities for everyone on the same screen.

This is used to announce leaders in outreach and sales.

Ambition review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Ambition Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to compete with others and seeing how you compare

What do you dislike?

I think it is pretty solid. Would like longer anthems

It creates a competitive environment

Administrator in Internet

"Fun engaging way to drive call behavior "

What do you like best?

I love the fantasy leagues and challenges. This really drives the excitement on the sales floor.

What do you dislike?

Often we have sync issues between Ambition and Salesforce which causes delays in reporting.

We are driving an increase in outgoing call activity. We have been a more reactive sales team and we are moving to a more proactive outbound sales environment which Ambition help drive.

Ambition review by User in Computer Software

"Ambition review"

What do you like best?

The ambition quadrant; as a manager it's helpful to see where my reps are in comparison with the herd & transparency of it drives collaborative competition.

What do you dislike?

Snapshots are limited only to last month!

Increasing production metrics (sales qualified leads, sales accepted leads, etc.) --> We were able to drive this by gamifying production, having complete transparency of metrics, and making the grind entertaining.

Ambition review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fun at first"

What do you like best?

Actually does help motivate to call, keeps everyone involved, makes cold calling a little more fun

What do you dislike?

This would be a case by case basis, but speaking from first-hand experience a lot of my team would get annoyed while they are trying to make calls and songs are constantly going off.

I definitely saw a bit of a spark on the team when implemented and helped make cold calling slightly more enjoyable (or as enjoyable as cold calling can be).

Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Great way to measure productivity"

What do you like best?

It's a great way to measure productivity both individually as well as within a team or role.

What do you dislike?

Making some of the connections to automate the raw data flow into Ambition can be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait!

We are able to not only measure productivity, but also drive competition between roles and teams that improve sales across the entire company.

Ambition review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Competition Fuel. "

What do you like best?

The ability to play anthems builds camaraderie in the office to celebrate successes. It also fuels fierce competition. Easy interface and immediate gratification for and benchmarks towards meeting goals. Makes setting up and tracking competitions easy.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the badge notifications on the dashboard disappear. A little too "twee FourSquare" for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose your anthem wisely. It defines you as a person.

Increasing cold call and cold e-mail output from the sales team. It definitely worked.

"Ambition Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of tracking info, turning metrics into points. This frees up time for me to coach/train my people instead of just reporting on them.

What do you dislike?

Don't know enough about it to dislike anything. Please make sure there is a way to export info to excel or email.

Sales competitions, less time tracking on my end.

Ambition review by User in Internet

"Great sales enablement tool"

What do you like best?

Ambition makes my work (even more) fun. It's helped motivate us, makes us laugh almost every day, provides an easy way to track performance, and raises morale in the office even higher.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I'd add is the ability to change the background photo on the TV mode.

We have seen an uptick in performance, an increase in morale, and a greater sense of accountability throughout the BD team.

Ambition review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain