AmCheck

AmCheck provides Payroll Services, Administrative Services Organization (ASO) and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services that helps companies in managing every aspect of payroll, taxes, employee benefits, pension plans and worker's compensation.

Work for AmCheck?

Learning about AmCheck?

AmCheck Reviews

Ask AmCheck a Question
Showing 3 AmCheck reviews
AmCheck review by Jaime L.
Jaime L.

"I have used them for years and i couldnt be happier with service. Katie Berganske is the BEST"

What do you like best?

John the owner cares about his customer and Katie is always reaching out to us checking if there is anything else they could help us with. To our company there is nobody better

What do you dislike?

there was nothing I disliked about Amcheck they are on top of our business needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service and pricing. takes all the pressure off your shoulders

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AmCheck
AmCheck review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Best Customer Service from a Payroll Company"

What do you like best?

Their customer service, hands down the best I have seen so far. I have worked with 4 different payroll software companies and had a bad in my mouth for all of them. I think we are just a number of big payroll companies but for AmCheck, they serve us like every day is their first day of business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major so far. The implementation process was great but overwhelming for the size of company we are. I wouldn't say it was a con, but their team was just making sure that they have covered everything.

What Payroll Services solution do you use?

AmCheck review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

"Best customer service around!"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is second to none- we have have the best rep who responds to my questions before I can even click send. So responsive and such a pleasure to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. Some of the process is still manual due to the fact we use a different provider to manager our 401k- however that is not against AmCheck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service is phenomenal and their system is very customizable. They can build out a lot of configurations specific to what you're looking for.

Learning about AmCheck?

* We monitor all AmCheck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.