Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

AmericanWell for Providers

3.5

American Well is a cloud-based telemedicine management solution designed for practices of all sizes.Its primary feature includes a customizable telehealth application, doctor scheduling, and multiway video.

Work for AmericanWell for Providers?

Learning about AmericanWell for Providers?

AmericanWell for Providers Reviews

Showing 1 AmericanWell for Providers review
American Well review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Helps us connect with patients "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the platform and the customizations that can be done.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would sync with EMRs better. I also would like it to incorporate more data (ie - Fitbit, glucometers, food diaries) to give a fuller picture of the patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is difficult to use with patients who do not have excellent cell coverage or Wi-Fi. Calls drop more frequently than I would prefer.

Telemed solution, app for provider visits

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AmericanWell for Providers

What Telemedicine solution do you use?

Learning about AmericanWell for Providers?

* We monitor all AmericanWell for Providers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.