What do you like best?
- The ability to apply data insights to media strategy and tie in 1st party data as well.
- Another benefit of using Turn is the customer service of their sales team. Currently we leverage Turn's service team to pull the levers for us with managed service.
- Ability to incorporate internal CRM data in to media buys
- ability to create unique data segments to activate on
- ability to layer on our full Tech Stack and Measurement/ Research
What do you dislike?
- At times have seen low viewability and low in-geo percentages, but are able to make optimizations to improve along the way and learn as the campaign goes.
- Billing has been a pain point in the past, specifically we have consistently received late invoices even after campaigns have been actualized and had to revisit/ re-open the campaigns
Recommendations to others considering the product
Use all the data they offer, it is quite extensive and really helps develop a smart media plan.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Reaching our target audience and sequentially message them over a period of time.
Leverage 1st party data to inform our targeting
Build custom PMPs with premium partners and optimize across based on performance throughout the flight of the campaign