amoCRM

amoCRM’s easy-to-use, sales management service is a Cloud-based, affordable solution for small to medium sizes businesses

Work for amoCRM?

Showing 14 amoCRM reviews
amoCRM review by <span>Karl G.</span>
Karl G.

amoCRM Review

What do you like best?

Easy to understand and simple to use. The dashboard and integrations are my favorite parts.

What do you dislike?

I would like an application that runs on my PC instead of being tied to a web browser. It's not that bad, it's just that it can sometimes get lost in the piles of open windows. They do have the Notification feature to help with that, it's just that I think I'd prefer a Windows 10 App.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't looked at many CRMs, however, from what I have seen, amoCRM has a great price-point and some powerful features. Plus with all the integrations, I'm sure your needs will be met. I know mine are.

I needed a way to track the sales process and stay on top of what needed to be done at the various stages. I used to lose projects because I didn't follow through on time or even worse, completely miss things that needed to be done. I now use amoCRM to help make sure that doesn't happen.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about amoCRM
amoCRM review by <span>Sitdikov V.</span>
Sitdikov V.

amoCRM

What do you like best?

I have a great experience in working with CRM systems. But i have to choose. amoCRM.

amoCRM - convenient and low-price system, that allow you to increase you incomes.

amoCRM provides you wide amount of functions, which can make your work with customers

easier and better. Just try it!

We could see activities of every sales manager in dept., could have information about our entire sales dept.

Flexible settings, API - integration, built-in widgets - that all make your work process in amoCRM very convenient.

I recommend to try amoCRM to everyone, who is interested in profit and business development.

What do you dislike?

If you meet some troubles while using amoCRM, just call their customer service. Your problem will be solved in few hours.

I am glad to work with multiple sales funnel , which gives us an analysis on the different areas of sales.

Also one of the main advantages is appearance of mobile app. I can control all processec in my sales dept from all over

the world.

What CRM solution do you use?

amoCRM review by <span>Павел .</span>
Павел .

Simple and technologically

What do you like best?

In amoCRM i found something, that was not in the other - it is a combination of simplicity and convenience of interface and functionality. amoCRM system perfectly integrated with my IP telephone , email , website and landing page.

What do you dislike?

From the outset there were some technical issues for the integration, but they were quickly solved with the help of the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will feel the difference. What used to be difficult, it is now easier than ever.

I can equally convenient control the sales teams in my branches and the central office.

Information about each customer is in instant access. I see online how closer am i to the goal and I can always make adjustments.

I see the performance of each sales manager , and the entire department as a whole. amoCRM became for me the information center and the engine for sales department. The performance of sales managers has increased from 15 to 40 %

amoCRM review by <span>Павел .</span>
Павел .

Very good CRM for lead management

What do you like best?

Very simple and useful.

Great API for customization and integration.

Simple integration with telephony, sites, emails.

Simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

What do you dislike?

Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales.

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for lead management not for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales.

I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site.

If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method.

One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price.

I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process.

I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient.

If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu.

amoCRM review by <span>Виталий .</span>
Виталий .

I recommend to all companies for the division sell and maintain the client database.

What do you like best?

We are a digital agency and the process of selling our services

is a key element in the development of the whole company. Before moving on amoCRM

tried other systems, but without much success. After the introduction of amoCRM to our company, the average

efficiency of sales increased by 15% and total revenue by more than 20%.

Just want to point out the simplicity and ease of use of the system.

New managers who come to us in the company master this program in a matter of hours and

have been working there almost since the first day.

And I like the head very convenient to manage Analytics and sales statistics.

What do you dislike?

Currently disadvantages not detected.

Currently disadvantages not detected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best tool for conducting sales

amoCRM review by <span>Anna J.</span>
Anna J.

The Crm with AMO

What do you like best?

I like that you can track the performance and leads of the sales department and that the crm is iOS friendly.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is lacking for users in the US which is important when so many features are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to implement and a value for the money.

With Amo we have gained more organization and follow through with potential customers which has allowed us not miss leads. We can communicate with each other internally and with our customers current and potential all in one system. Saves time and money.

Learning about amoCRM?

* We monitor all amoCRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.