amoCRM

amoCRM’s easy-to-use, sales management service is a Cloud-based, affordable solution for small to medium sizes businesses

Work for amoCRM?

Learning about amoCRM?

amoCRM Reviews

Ask amoCRM a Question
Showing 14 amoCRM reviews
amoCRM review by <span>Karl G.</span>
Karl G.

"amoCRM Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand and simple to use. The dashboard and integrations are my favorite parts.

What do you dislike?

I would like an application that runs on my PC instead of being tied to a web browser. It's not that bad, it's just that it can sometimes get lost in the piles of open windows. They do have the Notification feature to help with that, it's just that I think I'd prefer a Windows 10 App.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't looked at many CRMs, however, from what I have seen, amoCRM has a great price-point and some powerful features. Plus with all the integrations, I'm sure your needs will be met. I know mine are.

I needed a way to track the sales process and stay on top of what needed to be done at the various stages. I used to lose projects because I didn't follow through on time or even worse, completely miss things that needed to be done. I now use amoCRM to help make sure that doesn't happen.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about amoCRM
amoCRM review by <span>Sitdikov V.</span>
Sitdikov V.

"amoCRM"

What do you like best?

I have a great experience in working with CRM systems. But i have to choose. amoCRM.

amoCRM - convenient and low-price system, that allow you to increase you incomes.

amoCRM provides you wide amount of functions, which can make your work with customers

easier and better. Just try it!

We could see activities of every sales manager in dept., could have information about our entire sales dept.

Flexible settings, API - integration, built-in widgets - that all make your work process in amoCRM very convenient.

I recommend to try amoCRM to everyone, who is interested in profit and business development.

What do you dislike?

If you meet some troubles while using amoCRM, just call their customer service. Your problem will be solved in few hours.

I am glad to work with multiple sales funnel , which gives us an analysis on the different areas of sales.

Also one of the main advantages is appearance of mobile app. I can control all processec in my sales dept from all over

the world.

What CRM solution do you use?

amoCRM review by <span>Павел .</span>
Павел .

"Simple and technologically"

What do you like best?

In amoCRM i found something, that was not in the other - it is a combination of simplicity and convenience of interface and functionality. amoCRM system perfectly integrated with my IP telephone , email , website and landing page.

What do you dislike?

From the outset there were some technical issues for the integration, but they were quickly solved with the help of the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will feel the difference. What used to be difficult, it is now easier than ever.

I can equally convenient control the sales teams in my branches and the central office.

Information about each customer is in instant access. I see online how closer am i to the goal and I can always make adjustments.

I see the performance of each sales manager , and the entire department as a whole. amoCRM became for me the information center and the engine for sales department. The performance of sales managers has increased from 15 to 40 %

amoCRM review by <span>Павел .</span>
Павел .

"Very good CRM for lead management"

What do you like best?

Very simple and useful.

Great API for customization and integration.

Simple integration with telephony, sites, emails.

Simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

What do you dislike?

Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales.

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for lead management not for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales.

I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site.

If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method.

One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price.

I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process.

I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient.

If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu.

amoCRM review by <span>Виталий .</span>
Виталий .

"I recommend to all companies for the division sell and maintain the client database."

What do you like best?

We are a digital agency and the process of selling our services

is a key element in the development of the whole company. Before moving on amoCRM

tried other systems, but without much success. After the introduction of amoCRM to our company, the average

efficiency of sales increased by 15% and total revenue by more than 20%.

Just want to point out the simplicity and ease of use of the system.

New managers who come to us in the company master this program in a matter of hours and

have been working there almost since the first day.

And I like the head very convenient to manage Analytics and sales statistics.

What do you dislike?

Currently disadvantages not detected.

Currently disadvantages not detected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best tool for conducting sales

amoCRM review by <span>Anna J.</span>
Anna J.

"The Crm with AMO"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track the performance and leads of the sales department and that the crm is iOS friendly.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is lacking for users in the US which is important when so many features are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to implement and a value for the money.

With Amo we have gained more organization and follow through with potential customers which has allowed us not miss leads. We can communicate with each other internally and with our customers current and potential all in one system. Saves time and money.

amoCRM review by <span>Mikhail S.</span>
Mikhail S.

"amoCRM - the best choice for us"

What do you like best?

It has rich functionality, but it is quite simple and user-friendly. Interface is not overloaded, its really intuitive. A lot of convenient functions, such as e-mail integration, ability to use widgets, for example, to phone customers directly from amoCRM, api integration – all of it could simplify doing your business.

You could customize your amoCRM system to fit your business processes. It doesn’t require programming skills, only your desire.

If you met a trouble using amoCRM, just contact to their customer service. They will answer all your questions and help to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

We didn't have any problems with tis product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To try trial period and find out all benefits for your bussines

Now we have:

- CRM

- Analytics

- Control

We increased our sales.

amoCRM review by <span>Yuri Z.</span>
Yuri Z.

"amoCRM is good for B2B"

What do you like best?

amoCRM is a good system for small and middle size companies.

Firstly, it has a very friendly user interface. Each button on the right place.

There is no need to read the documentation to understand the system.

Secondly, prepared business sales process and key metrics are built into the system.

There is no need to wrestle with how to structure the sale. Everything has been thought out for you.

Thirdly, managers like system! They are happy to start working in it.

And finally, in amoCRM there are many ready-made integrations - the so-called widgets.

Thus we can easily and without programming connect CRM system to our site by Wordpress.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application does not install on my Nexus tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try amoCRM

Increase conversion of sales department

amoCRM review by <span>Viktor D.</span>
Viktor D.

"Really easy CRM system for sales"

What do you like best?

- Easy UI

- API & widgets

- Fast support

What do you dislike?

- No documents editor

- Only sales process

I’ve been using amoCRM for more than 3 years now, at first as a customer and now we are their integrator partner. The system is very simple and versatile at the same time. It looks like a "little" Salesforce. You can write your own modules to modify the interface. There is a comprehensive API that enables you to provide integrations with other systems. UI is really handy. I recommend it.

amoCRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy setup, great integration"

What do you like best?

The setup is pretty easy, support is helpful

The integrations with other products extend the power and usefulness the product. The Twilio integration is amazing.

What do you dislike?

On some screens, it's hard to see the scrollbars or they are non-existent so some of the controls disappear below your view and are hard to get too.

Contact and lead management. Activity and follow-up tracking, some automation. The key business driver is it allows me as a one-man sales team track a much larger pipeline than I could without the tool.

amoCRM review by User in Internet

"amoCRM the best system for sales"

What do you like best?

i choose CRM system for small web studio for a long time, reviewed about a dozen variants and settled on amoCRM, because it the most

convenient and thoughtful application.

And here's why:

1) The developers managed to introduce the amazingly rich functionality , while not overloading the interface , keeping it simple and understandable;

2) Initially, the system contains only what you need and nothing more , and customize the system to fit your business processes is a pleasure;

3) If suddenly you realize that something is missing, then finalizing it is not a big problem , and for this there are rich opportunities;

We are grateful for amoCRM that released a terrific product !

What do you dislike?

I'am not found dislike items. Beautiful and stability system.

Client calculation.

amoCRM review by <span>Sam (Samantha) B.</span>
Sam (Samantha) B.

"Simple CRM"

What do you like best?

the API integration was key for our team. The functionality and interface is clean as well.

What do you dislike?

long term sales management could be a tad more difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it! It will be worth it!

helps increate conversion rates

amoCRM review by User in Import and Export
User in Import and Export

"Simple interface with good functionality "

What do you like best?

It integrates with our in house software and is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

Tablet/phone application needs to be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very efficient and user friendly for online leads and following up with its users

Helping us get leads, follow up with clients and increase sales through analyses

amoCRM review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"amoCRM Review"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity of the system and how efficiently I can get through my day to day sales tasks. Also really like the email integration, widget partners and the custom fields.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not as intuitive as I had expected. I've experienced some difficulty with exporting. But other than that, really great overall experience.

Learning about amoCRM?

* We monitor all amoCRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.