Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

AMZ Alert

(6 reviews)

AMZAlert is an Amazon seller software that monitors all of your ASINs and sends notifications when problems arise so you can fix them before losing sales.

Work for AMZ Alert?

Learning about AMZ Alert?

AMZ Alert Reviews

Showing 6 AMZ Alert reviews
AMZ Alert review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Amazing Piece of Software"

What do you like best?

I liked the fast monitoring of my products and the quick alerts! There is nothing better than not having to worry about manually checking my listing to see if there are any issues. I get alerts within 15-30 minutes of when the issue happens so that I can quickly fix it and not worry about losing sales.

If there is ever an alert that I do not know how to fix, I can reach out directly to AMZ Alert and they can help walk me through the issue and help me provide a fix for the problem. Their customer support has been so valuable in the fact that it is so easy to get in touch with them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at all that I did not like. It is such any easy system to use that has helped me tremendously on time management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to reach out to their support team. They are based n America and great to work with.

I am solving time management. Instead of having me check the listings every 15 minutes, I have AMZ Alert keep an eye on my products and alert me whenever there is an issue.

There has been so many new sellers jumping on my listings and now with AMZ Alert, I am aware of it and able to do something about it. Their auto C/D message is awesome!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AMZ Alert
AMZ Alert review by Derek B.
Derek B.

"Love this time saving software!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this software saves me time from checking over my listings and allows me to invest more time in my family. I also love that it includes the link to the related product right in the alert so when something does happen I can quickly and easily check my listing. Another positive thing to note, their customer service is all based in the US which is a huge thing to me. Any other Amazon seller knows how annoying it is to deal with all the foreign seller support employees, so any US based team that I get to deal with is a relief.

What do you dislike?

I am disappointed that it is not available in other countries yet. I have reached out to them and they said they are working on it, which I look forward to. Thankfully the bulk of my income currently comes from the US marketplace so I am not TOO concerned. But it would be nice to monitor my listings in other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this product a shot. I started out with the free trial just to see if it fit my needs.

One of the main problems that my Amazon business faces is Amazon changing my product images and also competitors moving my category, making me lose my best seller badge. I used to go days sometimes before catching the changes but now I'm alerted right away and can start working on fixing the changes.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

AMZ Alert review by Lynda B.
Lynda B.

"Such a time saver!"

What do you like best?

Saves so much time, not babysitting my listings. IF there are issues, I receive a txt/email and then I can jump on Amazon to resolve.

I like that I can choose specific alerts I'm interested in, and can make changes any time.

What do you dislike?

We are growing so quickly, would like AMZAlert to be accessible in other countries, but I know they're working on that now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their entire website so you know all the features/benefits.

Take advantage of their offer to chat...very helpful and quick customer service!

Saving money and time! Before AMZAlert, I could have a product suppressed, hijacked, etc. and I may not realize it for hours (loss of sales), but now I receive alerts and can get to work immediately, fixing the issues.

AMZ Alert review by User

"Great Software for the money and peace of mind."

What do you like best?

I really like using the AMZ Alert software because it gives me peace of mind that my products are being monitored and it gives me time to focus on other things. Their C/D option has worked wonders for me. In almost every case the hijacker has jumped off my listing before I have to get involved.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I have come across that I haven't liked so far is that this software is only available in Amazon.US market place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend trying out the free trial with your own products. That way you can see exactly what kind of alerts you will receive once your free trial is over with. You will realize the cost savings immediately.

AMZ Alert has alerted me to leeches and hijackers jumping onto my listings. By being notified right away of the hijackers stealing the buy box I have been able to react much quicker thus winning the buy box back and reaping the sales of having the buy box and hopefully the best seller badge as well.

AMZ Alert review by User

"Makes Life Easy for Amazon Seller"

What do you like best?

I enjoy getting text alerts about my products so I know what is happening with my listings at all times.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with the software yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you take your Amazon business seriously, AMZ Alert will help you stay notified and potentially sell more products.

Alerts you to changes in the Amazon market so you can adjust products as needed.

AMZ Alert review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Didnt care "

What do you like best?

It alerts you when the negative reviews come.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is late by few days or it send out info that is confusing

Amazon reviews

Learning about AMZ Alert?

* We monitor all AMZ Alert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.