AMZ.One

4.7

Simple, Powerful, Automatic Keyword Rank Tracking for Amazon & The Kindle Store. Quickly Improve Your Amazon Sales with Our Amazon SEO Tools. Amazon Rank Tracker, Keyword Tools, Best Sellers Product Tracker, Competitor Spying, Review Groups and More!

Work for AMZ.One?

Learning about AMZ.One?

AMZ.One Reviews

Showing 10 AMZ.One reviews
AMZ.One review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"A useful dashboard to easily monitor your Amazon products & research new oportunities."

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the system. It is so easy to setup. I put in my Amazon products (as well as competitors products) in & the keywords I wish to rank for.

I just pop back every couple of days & check that my listings aren't loosing their rank or that I haven't received any negative reviews (which I can go straight to)

I also find the Keyword research particularly useful for my product PPC campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame the bestsellers tool doesn't work for UK yet. At the time of writing it is still in beta so hopefully they will sort this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free trial is available.

I use the $20 pm version where you get access to all the tools

As always time is money & AMZ.one saves me time & helps me make money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AMZ.One
AMZ.One review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Largely Effective"

What do you like best?

Huge fan of the tool that allows you to see when a negative review is posted. In the age of digital commerce, negative reviews can really impact a business. Getting notice allows you to get in touch with the buyer and remedy the situation.

What do you dislike?

The keyword research tool is a little bit clunky. There is some duplication and it could be a little bit more intuitive.

Exactly what the software promises - being able to effectively track keywords and ultimately boost sales.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

AMZ.One review by José Gonzalez c.
José Gonzalez c.

"My Favourite Tool Right Now"

What do you like best?

AMZ.one is my favourite tool right now: it's very intuitive to use and the graphical user interface designers have done an excellent job of presenting all the data in a very accessible format. I use this tool every single day - it beats tracking things on spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. The software does exactly what it was built for. I've seen other software suites attempt to do a lot and end up doing 'too much', compromising the user interface and the end user price. I use this tool every day and there is nothing lacking on it. One great addition would be a mobile phone app, so that I can check in when I'm on the move, but this doesn't count as a 'dislike', not a feature suggestion since a mobile app is a separate development. It's really a 'wish-list' item :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

AMZ.one is the most competitively price tool of this kind that I've come across yet, and it's an invaluable tool. I recommend anybody considering this to sign up for the demo and see how easy it is to use.

AMZ.one automates KW tracking in Amazon, enabling me to track hundreds of positions in auto-pilot. The time saving alone is immeasurable. But even if I could replicate this with spreadsheets in the same amount of time, I would lack the graphical representation of the data (the nice easy-to-follow visual charts) which is what makes this tool so enjoyable to use.

AMZ.One review by Carlo P.
Carlo P.

"AMZ.One is currently the only paid monthly tool i need and use for my business"

What do you like best?

Would have to say that then number of analytics it tracks is the best bit. The are are a number of keyword tracking and best seller rank data that i use almost daily.

What do you dislike?

All the current features are extremely useful, but if there is one thing i had to pick on is that the Best Seller Rank research feature only goes into categories rather than sub-niches. But this is a minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i would recommend it if you need to keep track of your competitors or need further research.

It helps with my daily tracking of my keyword rank. So i am able to check at a glance if my promotions are working.

AMZ.One review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"Great Analytics Tool for my Clients"

What do you like best?

The sales analytics is a must for some of my eCommerce clients.

What do you dislike?

The user interface looks a bit outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further if you are looking for an amazon ecommerce / digital analytics tool.

Amazon Ecommerce analytics.

AMZ.One review by Alexandru Victor M.
Alexandru Victor M.

"Great services!"

What do you like best?

I actually like the Besst sellers and arbitrage option. This is helped me a lot to find new opportunities.

What do you dislike?

An option were I could see competitors best keywords, would be very nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be nice to have a review community

I can see the progress of my keywords rankings in amazon search engine in almost real time.

AMZ.One review by Administrator in Public Safety
Administrator in Public Safety

"Handy tool"

What do you like best?

It allows for many different ways to optimize your sales on Amazon

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, new to the software but seem to like all the options for tracking.

Being able to track sales and do promotions.

AMZ.One review by Amar H.
Amar H.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

I like the many aspects of the product from the keyword tracking and handy graphs and keyword research tools. One of the most handy features is the super urls where you can also add your Amazon associates ID. Such a useful tool!

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to see the top sellers for a particular keyword and their estimated sales volume and revenue.

I mainly use this tool for product research and the knowledge this tool provides me enables me to make better business decisions.

AMZ.One review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Amazon Love"

What do you like best?

Amazon simplified. Extremely easy to set up and navigate. Cost is qell worth this amazing service.

What do you dislike?

II honestly don't have any negative feedback.

Helped me by keeping track of order status and bringing more customers to my listings. Also with the tracker it helped to know exactly where my packages were in real time.

AMZ.One review by User

"Love AMZ.One - Worth Every Penny"

What do you like best?

The keyword ranking tool is very useful but I also love their sales tracking tool which I use to track my daily products sales and my competitors sales since Amazon's built in tool isn't very good.

What do you dislike?

For the cost, I have no complaints but more analytical tools for sellers would be great addition.

Thanks to AMZ.One I know what keywords are doing well as well as my daily average sales for each of my products.

Learning about AMZ.One?

* We monitor all AMZ.One reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.