AnalytixLabs Gurgaon

AnalytixLabs is a Data Science and Big Data training institute.

Work for AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

Learning about AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon Reviews

Showing 17 AnalytixLabs Gurgaon reviews
AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Varun S.
Varun S.

"An institute worth joining, opportunity to be a part of rare air people with Analytical bent of mind"

What do you like best?

The best of the training was the sessions being interactive. You cannot expect anything less than the best. Instructor of this course is probably the best I have come across. What a wonderful person!. Lokesh Paliwal, the instructor behind this course was simply at his best. His Calm composure , very high analytical bent of mind and his interactive way of teaching helped me understand the concepts very easily. You cannot be successful alone. You need the aid , guidance of a mentor and Lokesh has played a prominent role . Thank you for that Lokesh :)

What do you dislike?

I do not see any aspects that seem to be disliking. The only thing which I would personally suggest is that more time and few more additional classes be given to concepts related to T-SQL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I definitely recommend people to Join this institute if you have a clear goal of being the best in the field of Analytics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AnalytixLabs Gurgaon
AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"One-stop for Skilling yourself in the new Data Sciences Era"

What do you like best?

AnalytixLabs brought the course level to the most simplified form wherein a student from a different industry can easily grasp the concepts. In case a student is still not able to grasp the nitty gritties, the faculty is happy to answer questions and provide reading material offline.

Moreover, students have the flexibility to go through the course material and classes at a later stage.

What do you dislike?

I personally enjoyed the whole experience, and now realize that the course was structured quite concisely for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide what you want to do well and know exactly why you want to do it before joining.

Feel free to bombard AnalytixLabs with as many questions as you want - as I did!

What Other B2B Services solution do you use?

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Dev (Dikshit) S.
Dev (Dikshit) S.

"Long standing industry experience sets it apart"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the course is that you learn not just the theory and the techniques but also get wiser on how these are practically used in the industry. Faculty members members have a long-standing experience in the industry with the best consulting companies and that shows well in their method of instruction. I highly recommend Analytix Labs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I feel they have done a great job of providing great analytics training in a structured and systematic manner.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by nancy a.
nancy a.

"Best Place to learn"

What do you like best?

The course is designed in a such a beautiful manner that anyone can learn all the nitty gritty of the tools. The real time case studies provided helps to understand the various business situations. The trainers help a lot to clear our all doubts.

What do you dislike?

I persomally didnot find anything to be disliked but SQL can be done in class instead of self paced session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best place to learn analytics .

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Deepshikha S.
Deepshikha S.

"AnalytixLabs is the best coaching center undeniably"

What do you like best?

I joined AnalytixLabs specifically to gained better understanding of data analysis. I never knew that the coaching center could help me get a great job as well. That’s why I say AnalytixLabs is the undeniably best coaching center in Gurgaon for all the ambitious data analysts. Thank you so very much AnalytixLabs.

What do you dislike?

I didnt found any cons regarding analytixlabs

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Soumasree C.
Soumasree C.

"Thank you Analytixlab"

What do you like best?

The course is very well designed to start off things from scratch and instructors are very supportive (especially Sumeet, Ankita and Sunit).

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. It is a very good comprehensive course in the field of Analytics.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Deepak K.
Deepak K.

"Thank you Analytixlabs for your guidance & Support "

What do you like best?

Faculty is highly experienced.

Training team reply pretty quick for all the doubts related to assignments & case studies

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such.

I am pretty satisfied with the quality of course.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Analyst/Journalist in Information Technology and Services
Analyst/Journalist in Information Technology and Services

"At AnalytixLabs, I found the guide that I needed."

What do you like best?

There are lots of many things that I liked about Analytixlabs but the two things that I liked the most are the structure of the curriculum and interactive practical training.

What do you dislike?

Although I think the case studies required a little more time than what was given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AnalytixLabs, in my opinion knows what we need and how we need it. So, it is highly recommendable for analytics aspirants in Gurgaon.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Deepak K.
Deepak K.

"Professional, friendly and highly supportive"

What do you like best?

Parental guidance, help and highly supportive.

What do you dislike?

They always expected me to be perfect and accurate in all aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Anmol K.
Anmol K.

"Best institute with best instructors "

What do you like best?

Instructors, Infrastructure, Support and Management Team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's having all the things you need.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Project Team Member in Mining & Metals
Project Team Member in Mining & Metals

"Advance Big data Science Course"

What do you like best?

The course has boosted my skills to start participating in the hackathon and provided assistance for the right opportunities to crack.

What do you dislike?

I don't see anything which I disliked about the institute and the course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this institute who are interested in transition into analytics field.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Best institute for learning Analytics "

What do you like best?

I liked Big Data Hadoop course best and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

The analytics background was new to me so I was unable to understand much in the beginning but later on the faculties helped so there's no room for dislike.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Partner in Writing and Editing
Partner in Writing and Editing

"Choose AnalytixLabs courses to prepare for the data analytics"

What do you like best?

AnalytixLabs courses are quite comprehensive and they cover all the trending topics pertaining to the industry.

What do you dislike?

Till now I didn;t find any cons in this firm, but if I will find then I surely share.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Develop crucial skill sets required for data analytics industry"

What do you like best?

Training, courses, faculty, environment theses three are the things which i like most.

What do you dislike?

I didnt found any cons because the training is very good and this is one and only thing which they should focus

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Analyst/Journalist in Internet
Analyst/Journalist in Internet

"AnalytixLabs is best institute to join hands"

What do you like best?

The coaching center ensures you strategic assistance and guides you through the placement process in the most practiced manner.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any type of cons here, mostly things good

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Reasons behind positive AnalytixLabs reviews online"

What do you like best?

The best institute for aspiring data scientists

What do you dislike?

No, I didnt find any thing bad in Analytixlabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Project Manager in Information Technology and Services
Project Manager in Information Technology and Services

"Analytixlabs - The Most Recommended Institute"

What do you like best?

Their career oriented approach about training and certification.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. I really don't find anything to dislike.

Learning about AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

* We monitor all AnalytixLabs Gurgaon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.