AnalytixLabs Gurgaon

AnalytixLabs is a Data Science and Big Data training institute.

Work for AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

Learning about AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon Reviews

Showing 16 AnalytixLabs Gurgaon reviews
AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by <span>Varun S.</span>
Varun S.

An institute worth joining, opportunity to be a part of rare air people with Analytical bent of mind

What do you like best?

The best of the training was the sessions being interactive. You cannot expect anything less than the best. Instructor of this course is probably the best I have come across. What a wonderful person!. Lokesh Paliwal, the instructor behind this course was simply at his best. His Calm composure , very high analytical bent of mind and his interactive way of teaching helped me understand the concepts very easily. You cannot be successful alone. You need the aid , guidance of a mentor and Lokesh has played a prominent role . Thank you for that Lokesh :)

What do you dislike?

I do not see any aspects that seem to be disliking. The only thing which I would personally suggest is that more time and few more additional classes be given to concepts related to T-SQL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I definitely recommend people to Join this institute if you have a clear goal of being the best in the field of Analytics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AnalytixLabs Gurgaon
AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

One-stop for Skilling yourself in the new Data Sciences Era

What do you like best?

AnalytixLabs brought the course level to the most simplified form wherein a student from a different industry can easily grasp the concepts. In case a student is still not able to grasp the nitty gritties, the faculty is happy to answer questions and provide reading material offline.

Moreover, students have the flexibility to go through the course material and classes at a later stage.

What do you dislike?

I personally enjoyed the whole experience, and now realize that the course was structured quite concisely for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide what you want to do well and know exactly why you want to do it before joining.

Feel free to bombard AnalytixLabs with as many questions as you want - as I did!

What Other B2B Services solution do you use?

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by <span>Dev (Dikshit) S.</span>
Dev (Dikshit) S.

Long standing industry experience sets it apart

What do you like best?

The best thing about the course is that you learn not just the theory and the techniques but also get wiser on how these are practically used in the industry. Faculty members members have a long-standing experience in the industry with the best consulting companies and that shows well in their method of instruction. I highly recommend Analytix Labs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I feel they have done a great job of providing great analytics training in a structured and systematic manner.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by <span>nancy a.</span>
nancy a.

Best Place to learn

What do you like best?

The course is designed in a such a beautiful manner that anyone can learn all the nitty gritty of the tools. The real time case studies provided helps to understand the various business situations. The trainers help a lot to clear our all doubts.

What do you dislike?

I persomally didnot find anything to be disliked but SQL can be done in class instead of self paced session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best place to learn analytics .

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by <span>Deepshikha S.</span>
Deepshikha S.

AnalytixLabs is the best coaching center undeniably

What do you like best?

I joined AnalytixLabs specifically to gained better understanding of data analysis. I never knew that the coaching center could help me get a great job as well. That’s why I say AnalytixLabs is the undeniably best coaching center in Gurgaon for all the ambitious data analysts. Thank you so very much AnalytixLabs.

What do you dislike?

I didnt found any cons regarding analytixlabs

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon review by <span>Soumasree C.</span>
Soumasree C.

What do you like best?

The course is very well designed to start off things from scratch and instructors are very supportive (especially Sumeet, Ankita and Sunit).

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. It is a very good comprehensive course in the field of Analytics.

Learning about AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

* We monitor all AnalytixLabs Gurgaon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.