Angular.io

Angular is a development platform for creating applications using modern web standards. Angular includes a wealth of essential features such as mobile gestures, animations, filtering, routing, data binding, security, internationalization, and beautiful UI components. It's extremely modular, lightweight, and easy to learn. 2.0 is in Beta!

Work for Angular.io?

Learning about Angular.io?

Angular.io Reviews

Showing 31 Angular.io reviews
Angular.io review by Roimer P.
Roimer P.

"My world with Angular"

What do you like best?

I have come to create a great project with Angularjs, which I felt excited about, but nevertheless knowing Angular changed all the emotion.

Thanks to the fact that it is component oriented, I can reuse it in other Angular projects without making so much effort.

The other thing that I love is that typeScript provides early detection of errors (at compile time), and strong typing of classes, methods, as well as existing JavaScript objects and APIs.

Other things that I like, is its installation, thanks to Angular CLI, which facilitates installing and configuring this framework, it has really been very helpful.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I dislike Angular, everything has been great, I'm in a Honeymoon stage with Angular in which I have fallen in love every day that I implement in my applications, in my opinion this will be the framework from the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AngularJS and Angular are very different both in terms of the way of working and the concepts that underlie both technologies.

In my personal opinion, I recommend 100% Angular, since it is much easier to maintain, Angular offers the possibility to choose between several languages when programming. To write Angular code you can use any of the languages: ECMAScript 5 of all life, ES6, TypeScript or even Dart (from Google). While with Angular 1.x you can use ES5, ES6 and Dart.

Being able to use TypeScript is a big step forward since it's a great way to write JavaScript. TypeScript is the default language to develop in Angular, and the one you will undoubtedly want to use. Most of the documentation that you will find out there will be created with TypeScript, so you must learn it.

Regarding the applications that I have developed, this framework has benefited me to reuse the code, creating for me a set of libraries which I use in many projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Angular.io
Angular.io review by Naser A.
Naser A.

"Great front-end web UI framework"

What do you like best?

You can develop quickly with component templates. Angular provides specific assistance and feedback with nearly most common IDE.

What do you dislike?

The online documentation needs updates and more short examples for various sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest using Angular.io in your next web application development. It has the following advantages for large web projects:

Re-usability, Encapsulation and interchangeability to access component data, using Two-way data binding, building data model RxJS, high performance and zero-step installation.

I've been using Angular since 2012 and it has been a great framework for enterprise web based architectures. I really like the front-end component web based development and it has been very useful in single page architecture. This framework is a cross platform for rapid web app development for building desktop apps across Mac, Windows, and Linux and it provides the same Angular methods for all these platforms. Angular framework is fully supports the following: web components, Typescript language, great performance and fantastic simplicity of the user interface. The Angular CLI is very nice and it is easy to create an application that it is on going and supports the best practices for every day projects. I have noticed that Angular apps load much quicker with component Router and it supports code splitting which means only required codes are rendered for viewing a display request.

What Low-Code Development Platforms solution do you use?

Angular.io review by Yasser R.
Yasser R.

"good enough"

What do you like best?

1. The dependency-injection system and its flexibility.

2. official tooling for build and deploy

3. official style guide to help people organize their code

What do you dislike?

1. forced to use OOP (classes)

2. if not using Typescript, I will get very hard time with unclean code and lack of examples

3. building project for prod takes very long amount of time (+5m in my case on very powerful machine)

4. in my opinion and experience, there are some critical bugs that are not resolved for a long time, and community PRs got closed without merging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar (and like) OOP, you will find yourself at home - if not, then you will have some hard time.

I use Angular in almost every project I got involved in. I used it to build shiny cross-platform mobile apps, large consumers web apps, and internal tools for large enterprises.

The biggest benefit of Angular is that it has everything you need to build modern apps (web or mobile), eg out-of-box modules for dependency injection, http client, client-side router, unit-testing utils, e2e testing utils.

Angular.io review by Alexey K.
Alexey K.

"A great framework"

What do you like best?

Integrated with TypeScript and RxJS.

Injectable services.

Built-in router

lazy loading.

Has router.

Nice template engine with *nfIf and *ngFor directives and also with formatting pipes. Great user guides.

Awesome way to organize your code: everything could be included to a module and then could be imported.

What do you dislike?

Unreadable errors in the console. Sometimes not obvious behavior in terms of zone.js.

Sometimes it's impossible to debug it.

Sophisticated building process is required.

Documentation is still poor and sometimes even misleading.

Lack of example projects. Existing examples usually don't show a good way to structure the code.

It is very hard to learn for new programmers.

angular-cli, the generator, looks not so useful yet. It should be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are building a product which is supposed to have a long lifecycle then Angular could be the best choice. Suitable for so-called enterprise.Perfect for component-based architecture and could be used with redux if necessary.

It gives you a real framework. It means you can maintain and organize code in a good way. Also no need to think about details as router. In react, you always have to make even the smallest decisions.

Angular.io review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"Could not be happier"

What do you like best?

- Easy to generate components using Angular CLI

- Great documentation

- Amazing support and packages available

- Very easy to update, manipulate, and create new environments

- Integrates great with external JS applications

- Multi-platform capable

What do you dislike?

- Some of the error reporting isn't as helpful as it could be. I often find myself having to guess what the error reports mean. Luckily, stackoverflow often has an answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The website provides some wonderful tutorials that are great for any learner. If you're still confused, check out Maximilian on Udemy for some more great courses. I believe pluralsight also has some good courses as well.

I'm not sure where the whole React / Angular 2 / etc argument is right now, however I'm glad we chose to work with Angular. It's made development of a very complex application so simple and easy to comprehend.

We're using Angular 2 for all of our upcoming applications. It's allowing us to create a flexible and multi-platformed solution for our healthcare technology.

Angular.io review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Angular.io gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The best part about angular is the ease of use. Easy install. Great documentation. If using angular cli you can get a website up super fast, the angular services you create are amazing as well, makes development a whole lot easier, especially when coupled with GIT/GIT BASH and VSCode.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about so far, everything has been great. It was a little tedious to get over how directives were being used and how components are used. Had a bit of a hard time getting the code inside AWS, but after we figured that out it works seemlessly.

Trying to move away from .net web api's and making service to service calls, angular has made that a lot easier than using a fat middle man as a service. Using angular has made consuming outside api's super easy, it has solved us getting data into our site and not slowing the site down.

Angular.io review by Osman Fikret C.
Osman Fikret C.

"All in one web development"

What do you like best?

Angular allows me to create awesome Single Page Applications with straightforward usage. I like to use routing with LazyLoading most.In addition, I like to use typescript with.

What do you dislike?

I think there is nothing to dislike with Angular CLI. They have enormous documentation on angular.io

I can easily chase any issue over forums and find solutions for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

React and Vue users can give a shot at using Angular. You can see some positive differences in Angular beside React and Vue.

I realized that development of a web project with typescript and angular is helping me a lot to write code and structure. Easy to use, error handles, testing etc these are some best parts of it.

Angular.io review by Consultant in Construction
Consultant in Construction

"A gateway to the wealth of knowledge on the top-3 framework"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive, covers in-depth examples, has thorough API documentation, updated on-time, maintains historical documentation of past major versions (e.g. v2, v4, current).

What do you dislike?

Deprecation traceability is limited in documentation. For example, if your code was against a minor version 4.1, and some elements were deprecated in 4.2, the website doesn't maintain examples pertinent to version 4.1 anymore. I'd like to have a full copy of the docs for each minor version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not a platform as a service - this is just a reference website for one of the greatest modern development frameworks in the world - Angular. I think Angular team is heading in the right direction, doesn't "shoe-box" all of the features, is very open to using third-party frameworks and languages (Typescript, I'm looking at you). Angular has a great following, on par with React at the moment, and a diverse ecosystem of products around it (UI - Angular Material; Dev Tools - VS Code, WebStorm, Layout - fxFlex, languages - JS, TypeScript) and has a large, avant-garde tech company behind it. I think it's here to stay, and a (somewhat steep) learning curve still justifies the end result without a doubt.

Ramps up developer training in Angular, starting with theory (architecture of Angular) and all the way thru development tools. I find that referring new developers to specific examples on Angular.io eventually demonstrates to them how easy it is to find consistent information on the website, and gets them hooked on reading further examples independently and exploring framework in-depth.

Angular.io review by Spiros P.
Spiros P.

"Excellent SPA development framework"

What do you like best?

The Angular team has decided, with the newest incarnation of the framework, a radical departure from the vanilla Javascript flavor of AngularJS to TypeScript. In my opinion, this bold move is the feature that mostly benefits the framework and makes working with it much safer and rewarding than ever before. I love the fact that the project can be packaged in modules. Not that modules were not an intrinsic features of AngularJS, it just feels that they are more of a core feature in Angular.io.

What do you dislike?

- Some tools, for instance NPM can be a pain to use on Windows.

- Some NPM packages written for AngularJS have yet to be ported on Angular.io

- Documentation could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to dive head-first into TypeScript.

- Quick prototyping and agile product delivery

- Increase in productivity, mostly by adhering to the stricter mandates of TypeScript, which leads to more formal project organisation and coding practices.

- Fewer coding bugs, again due to TypeScript

Angular.io review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Angular is not bad...but React is much better"

What do you like best?

I think Angular is really good. Compared to the state of other front end technologies back in 2015, Angular's ability to idiomatically update models in the Javascript runtime and what is displayed on the page was quite ground breaking. For sure, it gets the job done and is great for prototyping.

What do you dislike?

I'm going to mostly compare it to React. Angular's community is weakening by the day. It's updates are slow compared to React's. It's not functional so it doesn't write as cleanly. It's also pretty hard to debug. You have to select some element on the page type in some esoteric snippet into the Javascript console just to view it's state.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use React unless you are prototyping.

Creating a scalable front end.

Angular.io review by James C.
James C.

"The reason why Angular remains the most popular framework"

What do you like best?

Angular is by far one of the most popular and supported front-end frameworks out there. It's developed and supported by a team at google which gives it instant credibility and so many companies/employers are hot for angular and will be even hotter for angular devs when 2.0 is all rolled out.

In comparing a framework, I don’t look at the common criteria of performance, popularity, or size. (It’s good to know these things, but you can easily find that information elsewhere.) I actually care about something else. If i'm going to be supporting my app for it's lifetime, I want to make sure it's not more of a hassle down the road.

Most frameworks help you spin up apps quickly. That's all great but if you're in it for the long haul, you want to make sure you can easily support your app. Who really cares how quick you spun it up.

What do you dislike?

Too many frameworks fall into an all-too-common trap: they make it easy to get started quickly, which is great, and then make it very hard to maintain and extend your code over time.

Angular is known for having a steep learning curve and poor documentation. I think these are symptoms of a bigger problem. It’s not the documentation that’s at fault; it’s Angular. It’s just poorly designed. Here are a few of the flaws I discovered:

Finally, what we like to call, silent failure. It’s easy to do something wrong, have your app not work, and get no indication of why. Did you use "E" where you meant to use "A"? Your application just stopped working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend jumping right into 2.0 when available - there's a lot that's different from 1.0, it almost feels like another product. With Angular 2.0 on the horizon, embracing Angular today means you’re likely to need to rewrite in a couple of years. I would also look to join user groups, etc. the documentation on angular is much to be desired.

We utilize Angular in teaching to our students as part of our M.E.A.N. stack curriculum along with node.js, express and mongoDB. We've tried angular 1.0, backbone.js, and even ember.js and we came crawling back to Angular. We really like react.js but for teaching purposes it makes sense for us to use angular.

Angular.io review by Cody B.
Cody B.

"Steep learning curve with solid eventual benefits"

What do you like best?

Angular represents a pinnacle of modern web development. For relatively complex, single-page web applications that need to perform like desktop apps, Angular delivers a lot of benefits. It promotes proper modularization of code and can help you organize a complex app into reusable components that are only downloaded as needed. Angular 2 promotes the use of TypeScript, a superset of JavaScript, which allows you additional benefits over pure JavaScript, which I like very much.

What do you dislike?

I found the learning curve for Angular development to be somewhat steep, but that's coming from a developer who was shoving JavaScript into on-click handlers before JQuery was even born. The path to proficiency in Angular, for me, was not short. That being said, it forced me to modernize my tools, my workflow, and my overall front-end development approach. If you don't consider yourself up to speed on all the newfangled things like Node.js, CSS preprocessors, task runners like Gulp and what-not - you may want to think twice about diving into Angular development. If you're ready to up your game and the project can afford you or a team's learning curve, it might be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend that you dive into Angular on a "pet" project before using it for a client engagement. I may just be a dunce, but it takes time to become proficient with it and you should really understand it before you can know if it's truly a good fit for a given set of requirements. Play with it as a side-hussle. Build something fun, but non-essential. Run it through the wringer before making a commitment.

We're using Angular 2 to create the website and App Dev GUI for a cloud-based web development platform. Since our back-end datasource is exposed entirely through a REST API, we wanted to use a modern front-end framework that supports a service-oriented front-end architecture. That is to say - we handle most of the logic on the client (less server-side). For that, we need a robust set of features and capabilities for client side development. Angular seemed to be the most robust and mature framework for such a thing.

Angular.io review by Arthur F.
Arthur F.

"A huge step into the future of web apps"

What do you like best?

AngularJS 1 was already a great framework for building webapps and hybrid apps, but after using it for a while you start feeling the lack of code structure and some issues with performance. Angular 2 completely changes the game by introducing typescript as primary language and adopting the component based system. The performance improved a lot and it feels way more reliable than AngularJS 1. Angular 2 is also constantly being updated and normally issues that you may encounter will not last long. It is the beginning of the next generation framework.

What do you dislike?

Angular 2 is still in early stages. The beta version just got released so expect small bugs and lack of some features. In the long term it will be a great framework, but it is still not there yet. Another problem is that it has no compatibility with Angular 1, this means that everything that you have done with angular 1, you will have to completely rewrite for Angular 2. It makes sense as the structure completely changed but it is something to consider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the documentation and search. Although you may not find all solutions on google, you will normally find what you are looking for at the documentation!

I started using AngularJS for prototyping and creating small web apps. I suddenly realised the power of the framework and started using it for everything. After realising some limitations on AngularJS 1, I ported some of my biggest apps to Angular 2 to see if these limitations were gone. I can't complain, Angular 2 just surprised me positively. I have no reasons to go back.

Angular.io review by André M.
André M.

"Great improvements from Angular 1"

What do you like best?

Angular2 brings massive improvements on code organization., specially with modules and components. It uses ES6 and typescript so the code becomes more readable and organized. Promises and observables are also really handy. There is no more $scope and data binding is achieved simply by variables within the class. Oh, and there is also a great performance improvement from v1 as well.

What do you dislike?

There won't be backwards compatibility with previous versions, so if you're already using angularjs expect some major rewriting to comply with the new angular 2. It's not much of a dislike, but just a fact in case you're planning to upgrade. Starting now? Just go with Angular2!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Angular2 is happening, the sooner your get used to it, the better.

I'm using angular2 as a tool to develop web apps and also hybrid apps (ionic2 framework heavily depends on angular2).

Angular.io review by Sandro M.
Sandro M.

"Limited to imagination"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and boring code already done in the framework.

Broadband only uses data, which makes everything really quick

What do you dislike?

Routing management. FIrst loading takes a while for complex application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for yourself ... do not ignore it just because someone says so ... give it a chance.

Schedule management

Angular.io review by Sri Krishna S.
Sri Krishna S.

"Angular 2 Beta"

What do you like best?

Ease of development.

The ability to truly move View related code to Front end.

Ability to do modular development in front end (javascript)

What do you dislike?

Lack of books, and documentation, though it is expected of very new products

Recommendations to others considering the product

Javascript has come along a long way since it was introduced to browsers. Nodejs took Javascript to servers. Angular 2 has pushed the limit even further. With Angular 2, it is easy to create very large single page applications. If you have enough time or if you trying to build a large application, you should consider Angular 2 for front end, no matter you choose for back end.

And since angular 2 is shipped inside npm, it interacts nicely with other npm modules.

Better User experience.

I realized complete separation of UI from data.

Angular.io review by Tomáš H.
Tomáš H.

"I think this is a future of web development."

What do you like best?

TypeScript aided dependency injection, providers with hierarchical scopes, observables and RxJS support. New template syntax is fine.

What do you dislike?

The "Expression has changed after it was checked" error. I fear this is going to be serious problem to be able to write code so that this does not happen. Also, ngBootstrap is incomplete, and Angular Material nonexistent .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be put off by the rants of so called JS gurus. Many of them are stong React enthusiasts and will say bad things about Angular.io all the time, but it's quite possible that they never even tried it. Do your own research and decide for yourself.

We are rewriting old social insights application and choosing between Angular.io and React. I have written a few prototypes and I'm impressed. So far, Angular.io seems better even though it does not really have and ecosystem to speak of yet.

Angular.io review by Denis L.
Denis L.

"Trendy 2016 Front End framework"

What do you like best?

ES6 syntax. Huge rendering performance optimization.

What do you dislike?

Early stage with all the consequences. Still small community. Small amount of ready-made solutions, in case you need custom dropdown, modal, etc - you have to build it from a scratch

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tricky question as Angular 2 still has small community and infrastructure so you'll have to build every custom element by yourself. If it's ok for you this then go ahead and start project with Angular 2.

Angular 1 has large community and many ready plugins but be ready to the fact that it will be abandoned by plugin's maintainers as community will slowly move to Angular 2.

I've used Angular 2 for prototyping my home project about bitcoin-trading analytic service

Angular.io review by User in Computer Software

"Just starting to learn NG2. It feels like starting over."

What do you like best?

Considering G2 has a separate entry for AngularJS, this review will only cover my limited experience with Angular 2.

My initial perceptions are largely position. Specifically, I'm a fan of:

- component-based architecture (feels like Web Components)

- one-way binding options (and killing off `$watch`es)

- promised performance (shadow DOM)

- powerful language options (Typescript, specifically)

- observables (well, probably)

What do you dislike?

You will likely be starting. ALL over. New framework, new language, new build tools. Support is growing, expect to burn a lot of time just getting your bearings straight.

I have no production code in Angular 2 yet, only a few pet projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start learning now; be patient. Angular 2 will have you using a bunch of unfamiliar tools. Make a small project, starting with the basics. You'll run into roadblocks -- on simple stuff! -- so adequate time to read up on the next-gen tools and language features.

BONUS: if you, like me, need to continue active dev in Angular 1.x, I suggest:

- Replacing `$scope` with `controllerAs` syntax

- Seek and destroy explicit `$watch`es

- Composing page elements via `component` or `directive`s

- Adhering to John Papa's Angular style guide (with a few grains of salt)

Nothing so far, using Angular 2.

Angular.io review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great front-end web framework"

What do you like best?

I like the single-file ES6 (or Typescript) components. The documentation is off to a good start.

What do you dislike?

The tutorials could be expanded, but it's still in beta, so there is time to improve on that. I think that the examples should use 4-space indentation, since it's easier to read than 2-space indentation, especially in languages with brackets. I think that Material Design tends to encourage people to go overboard with animation and that they should be more conservative with design. Materials Design looks like it's trying too hard, and it gets in the way due to its distracting nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is still in the early stages, so it's too soon to say.

Rapid application development. I know Vue.js, and Angular 2 is something like Vue, so it's fairly easy to understand the concepts in Angular 2 after that.

Angular.io review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Great for FrontEnd "

What do you like best?

Angular is continuing to innovate and many things become easier in web application development when you separate the frontend and backend concerns.

What do you dislike?

The ramp up for Angular 1 was very long. It took a while to understand all of the concepts, so I feel it is not a good choice for beginners.

Also, when you use any javascript framework you are dependent on browser support, so it limits your overall market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate several frameworks before deciding on one. This works for me, but there are positives with React and Ember as well.

Web application development is much faster.

Angular.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Angular and Ionic are doing a great work"

What do you like best?

Its way faster than 1.x versions. Also,with ionic using Angular2 helps me build awesome Hybrid Apps. Its way less cluttered than 1.x versions.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve which includes TypeScript. But once I was done it felt great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although its in Beta, I suggest everyone to start experimenting with it and start shifting their code base to Angular2. It will help a lot later on

I have been using Angular and Ionic for the past 2 years but with Angular2 I have received a huge performance boost

Angular.io review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Great website, even through their alpha period"

What do you like best?

Their documentation is very straight forward _and_ is drawn straight from the source code. It also contains links and examples to their existing code base.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, not all parts of the documentation are completed or fully fleshed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend starting any new applications using Angular 2 instead of Angular 1.x. Angular 2 is faster and more comparable to modern web standards and frameworks such as ReactJS.

Building an Angular 2 app with highly reusable and scaleable web components

Angular.io review by Amar Babu K.
Amar Babu K.

"New face of Angular - go for 2.0"

What do you like best?

AngularJS-2.0 is on top of web standards and takes advantage of some of the web components' APIs.

It is much faster and lighter compared to AngularJS 1.x , no two-way binding using ng-model, hence improves performance

What do you dislike?

Not backward compatible with AngularJS 1.x.

2.0 implemented in TypeScript but you don't have to use it if you don't want to

I am experimenting with this and building POCs to build my existing 1.0 apps to gain confidence whether to Angular2.0 or React ...!

Angular.io review by Srinu M.
Srinu M.

"An awesome JavaScript framework"

What do you like best?

Single page application , easier to learn and faster development.

What do you dislike?

Do not see any certification to do on angular expert

Faster loading the page

Angular.io review by Amit M.
Amit M.

"Awesomeness materialized"

What do you like best?

I liked UX the best. Every action responds with animation.

What do you dislike?

I like almost all things but some pages are not displayed correctly on mobile(https://angular.io/docs/ts/latest/)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product moving to right direction.

I am working to make front end app performance fast. Angular has benefited to great extent till now.

Angular.io review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Modern Front End Framework"

What do you like best?

Simple description of the framework with sample code.

What do you dislike?

Till now Nothing to dislike in angular.io.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use for trail and then do according to need of the problem.

Taking user input with client side validation is my business problem. I get the sample code and use that in my problem.

Angular.io review by William Shane B.
William Shane B.

"Angular2 - so far so good"

What do you like best?

Ditching confusing concepts for a unified Component

Web Worker, Electron, and possible ServiceWorker integration is awesome

Supposedly much faster on mobile

What do you dislike?

TypeScript

Weird HTML syntax

Much bigger file size

None right now. Just learning to possibly implement. If mobile speeds are indeed much faster, it would be worth it.

Angular.io review by User in Computer Software

"Developer friendly frontend framework"

What do you like best?

Routing Module and Easy to integrate with external libraries like rxJs and ngRx.

What do you dislike?

Performance is little slow and there is some initial learning curve to pick concepts of framework.

To build the responsive web application. Faster development and easy maintenance.

Angular.io review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"A very powerfull platform that is way better than any Web technology"

What do you like best?

Coding style - Strictly follows OOPS

Modular - create UI elements similar to Plug and play format

Performance - Way faster than AngularJS

What do you dislike?

Strictly follows Single page architecure

Modular approach of Angular was the benifit Realise

Angular.io review by User in Computer Software

"Use it on a daily basis, nice looking modern website"

What do you like best?

It's lightweight, nice looking, responsive and modern. API docs are easy to search.

What do you dislike?

Lacks the documentation, does not cover all implemented APIs.

Looking for the Angular 2 documentation and tutorials.

Learning about Angular.io?

* We monitor all Angular.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.