Annex Cloud

Annex offers a cloud customer loyalty program in a unified designed with social commerce solutions that work together to engage, delight, and reward customers.

Work for Annex Cloud?

Learning about Annex Cloud?

Annex Cloud Reviews

Ask Annex Cloud a Question
Showing 19 Annex Cloud reviews
Annex Cloud review by <span>Melissa B.</span>
Melissa B.

A great program to grow customer engagement & increase retention

What do you like best?

The integration that Annex Cloud has gone through with our own internal IT department has been very thorough and has made our lives much easier than they could have been! We have a lot of customer data that needed to be integrated into our new Loyalty Program and Annex Cloud’s team did this quite seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

At first, we had some bumps in the road with the implementation of our Refer a Friend program, but those bumps have since been smoothed over and the plan has since been working very well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep communication open with your customer success manager and implement Asana to assist in Annex Cloud related project management for your team internally and Annex Cloud.

Annex Cloud’s Loyalty Program has made it so we encourage our customers to make repeat purchases by accumulating points they can redeem towards gift cards for product, and has created a lot more brand engagement socially since our customers are rewarded for their engagement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Annex Cloud
Annex Cloud review by <span>James H.</span>
James H.

A "Can Do" Partner for Our Business

What do you like best?

Annex Cloud's "can do" attitude has been key to developing our custom image gallery. They've proven to be very flexible and willing to take on projects outside of their core competencies. They are also extremely responsive - turning around requests for data uploads and custom reporting with little notice - and answering emails during off hours or weekends. This is much appreciated, as our urgent projects, bug fixes or requests from upper management are given priority whenever possible. It's clear that they care about the success of our business and our satisfaction as a client.

What do you dislike?

Their solutions often lack polish, though once we point out specific issues, they have been willing to address when the solution is within the technical competencies of their dev team (which isn't always the case). This also results in a significant amount of back and forth, which is exacerbated by the availability of their off-shore developers. While custom projects are possible (the services we use are very customized), staying within their core solutions would probably yield higher satisfaction. That said, we'd like to see more technical improvements made in these core solutions beyond our custom requirements.

User Gallery - thousands of images submitted with full commenting, badging, login system, etc.

Rewards Program - tied to user purchases and on-site actions (like gallery submissions). Helpful for increasing engagement and customer loyalty.

Social Login - makes it easy for customers to purchase from our site without an account.

What Loyalty Management solution do you use?

Annex Cloud review by <span>Steven N.</span>
Steven N.

Best customer service of all time

What do you like best?

Jocelyn has been the most responsive and supportive rep that we have ever had the pleasure to work with. We truly consider her an extension of our own team. She helps us maintain our loyalty program as well as our user submitted reviews for our 6 major sites flawlessly and effortlessly. She makes our lives her much easier on a daily basis and couldn't imagine not having her helping to manage our at times daunting loyalty demands. She is truly one of the best people to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to work more closely with the team annex cloud team. Having actually face time and working hand ing hand is really the only thing that I could really ask for from the amazing annex cloud team and Jocelyn. With a little actually face time I feel like we could accomplish even more.

Having Annex Cloud and Jocelyn handle our reviews has taken a huge burden off our end to focus more on what we do best in-house, which is convert sales on our 6 major sporting goods ecommerce stores and giving the customer the best possible online shopping experience.

Annex Cloud review by <span>Jeffry J.</span>
Jeffry J.

Elevate Your Marketing With Annex Cloud

What do you like best?

Even if all things were equal from a feature and functionality standpoint between Annex Cloud and other loyalty companies (which they're not, but hypothetically speaking), I think what separates them from other providers is the service you receive from actual human beings. From a support perspective and a development perspective, they really go the extra mile to help you succeed and bring ideas to fruition.

What do you dislike?

The folks at Annex Cloud are reasonable and easy to work with. They go the extra mile to earn and keep your business. I know if/I call or email I'm going to speak with someone who knows and cares about our business, our program, and is in-tune with how to keep our customers engaged and coming back for more.

Annex Cloud is the hub for our customer loyalty program, referral marketing program, and they also serve a lot of the user generated content we collect, like product reviews (where customers can upload photos and video) and questions & answers—where our staff and the community can answer questions to help other users. We have been running their programs for a little over a year now and, without getting too specific, I would say the results have been game-changing.

Annex Cloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

Great way to feature UGC

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to approve/decline content and have it show up on my website feed

What do you dislike?

lots of hand-holding and checking to see if things have been fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like a higher level of customer support. I feel like when I had a question or suggestion I was patronized. I wanted hashtag and tagged content to be in my feed and it was a constant battle. I wanted all content to be tagged properly and consistently - it was a battle. I didn't want images from stores to be tagged, still a battle. I would request permissions from users and it wouldn't show up in the proper filters when I wanted to see all of the images I had requested. Approved images wouldn't show up in the proper filter. All in all I feel like the product needs work and needs to be more user-friendly. I also feel like I was not made aware of all the other features Social Annex has to offer. In addition there are always many many people on my emails and I'm never sure who does what and who i'm supposed to be in contact with about what.

We are solving a problem of making sure all of the the UGC we want to use has gotten all the proper permissions from the user and I can always go back and see the arsenal of images we have approvals on to use how ever I choose.

Annex Cloud review by Administrator

Very Satisfied with the Platform

What do you like best?

The number of features available with our current configuration provide us the ability to fully manage a loyalty marketing solution as well as manage other aspects of our ecommerce business.

What do you dislike?

There are some changes that need to be made that affect all platform users. Unfortunately not everything can be released immediately but the customer success team does a great job of providing updates on progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the offering and identify if the solution meets your business requirements. Our team found Annex Cloud to offer what we were looking for.

Relieving customer service call backlogs with Question & Answer system on our product detail pages. Providing an enhanced experience for the Refer a Friend program. Offering additional products available for redemption based off customer loyalty.

Learning about Annex Cloud?

* We monitor all Annex Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.