AnswerDash

(14 reviews)

Give your customers the right answers, in the right place, at the right time with AnswerDash's predictive Q&A engine.

Work for AnswerDash?

Learning about AnswerDash?

AnswerDash Reviews

Ask AnswerDash a Question
Showing 14 AnswerDash reviews
AnswerDash review by Forrest S.
Forrest S.

"Time Intensive to get the best results, but definitely worth it."

What do you like best?

AnswerDash has a really good UI for provoking users to seek their own answers - it has been highly impactful for us by removing the visibility of our free chat until someone has looked at some suggested answer.

What do you dislike?

AnswerDash doesn't have a great system for getting more meaningful content sync'd from heftier KBs. AD answers need to be backed up by deeper writings, so it should integrate with a KB like Zendesk HelpCenter to create a draft article for you there too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The roadmap for this company isn't necessarily clear to me. I've gotten emails announcing them launching a Facebook chat bot, but it took weeks for a UI-bug with their chat bubble to get looked at. On a web-product, that's like 4 years.

Make sure you have someone who wants to set up and manage AD for a meaningful amount of their time - I'd say 2-5 hours per week once you're set up, but much more to get configured, integrated with whatever you do Support out of, and establish a process flow that everyone on the team can follow. REMEMBER: this product won't be useful unless you establish a team-wide culture around documentation and adding answers.

Frivolous, or obvious questions in our live chat were distracting support agents all day. AD helps deflect those since their questions are usually so straightforward.

Our Support agents spend about half as much time talking to live chats - and usually now that's with real customers or likely buyers who have deep questions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AnswerDash
AnswerDash review by Hannah G.
Hannah G.

"Promising new company and technology working out some kinks. "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that you can populate so much information, that customers have the ability to ask questions and that you can taylor make questions for certain products or features. The more knowledge and resources you can place on the website for customer the better.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the integration between zopim and chat isn's as smooth as I would like. We have multiple website and set up has been very difficult and time consuming. We switched account managers 1 month in and our account rep is kind but not knowledgeable about the product yet.

Decrease customer service inquires, increase sales. I think it is accomplishing this to a point. I would like to see and receive more information on how to better use your product.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

AnswerDash review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"Quick Integration and Robust Features"

What do you like best?

AnswerDash makes it easy to quickly add Q&As to new sites. Adding and managing new Q&As is easy and fast. The ZenDesk app is a great way to encourage continued adoption by our customer service team but I can also quickly review Q&As in the AnswerDash dashboard.

I love that we can use rich media in the answers. We've taken advantage of this by inserting screenshots and videos that have been appreciated by our end-users.

The new AnswerBase feature has also been well received by our clients and our Customer Service team.

What do you dislike?

Until recently the dashboard was somewhat confusing but they've recently released a new version which is a huge improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been impressed with how quickly AnswerDash has developed new features and made improvements to existing ones. I feel confident in our continued relationship with them.

Reducing the amount of calls and emails to our customer service team via self-help. We've been able to save a lot of time and point users to answers that contain rich media like photos and video.

AnswerDash review by Suraj D.
Suraj D.

"Just PUMP in some effort to get the Best result."

What do you like best?

The way to adopt to the changes that are coming in the market , and quickly coming up with new features that are recommended.

But the best part is it can solve the problem of Q and A with the self care portal and hence it worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

It is robust enough to adapt the changes but a long way to go to become the number one in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I ll recommend the product once my problems are solved.

LOL just kidding.

I would say if you want to save time, money ,manpower and fatigue just go for it.

We wanted to implement something to reduce the number of calls to the call centre. And human working our to something which is more productive then attending calls and replying to Customers, who just want answers to their queries which can be automated and the answers are already available, but just needed to be given to a smart system which can interpret the question and give the answers to the desired question.

AnswerDash review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"$$ saving s and better customer service!"

What do you like best?

Integration with Zendesk and set up was very simple, it's easy to manage and the customer service is by far the best that I've experienced. Carolyn has helped me every step of the way from pre-purchase, through the trial period and now as a customer with tips and assistance to help me maximize our knowledge-base.

In the first 6 weeks that I've had Answerdash live on my site I've paid for the annual service in heading off both calls and tickets and expect to continue to increase these savings as I continue to develop new content based on what my customers are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Answerdash is developing a Q&A integration for our app. Once that's available to me they will be a 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service is by far the best I've seen. i've used a couple other solutions that are also good but their customer service definitely sets them a part.

Lowering overhead costs by heading off customer support calls and tickets.

Increasing our level of customer service by providing high quality self help article content.

AnswerDash review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"So happy to have a self service support option!"

What do you like best?

Answerdash has made it so much easier for our users to access our knowledge base without having to open a separate window to find answers when and where they need them. This saves our team a lot of time overall to help those with more pressing issues. It also integrates with our chat client, SnapEngage, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The analytics, while visually appealing, aren't something I have a lot of time to dig through. I wish it were easier to just have a checklist of things I should be looking at to improve ticket deflection. I also dislike that it doesn't automatically sync with our Wordpress site - which means any time we updated a post in one place, we have to update it separately in Answerdash, so doing the same thing twice is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try if ticket deflection is something you're hoping to achieve!

We're reducing overall chat and phone volume by providing FAQs to customers before they initiate a chat or phone call - because we get a lot of the same questions over and over, this saves our support team a lot of valuable time they can be using to help users with more intricate issues.

AnswerDash review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Making self-service simple, intuitive and contextual"

What do you like best?

AnswerDash has all the features we needed in a contextual self-service support widget:

• Help centre synchronisation – our Zendesk content was easy to sync with AnswerDash

• Easy customisation tools – matching our brand colours and fonts was easy with their site scrobbler

• Simple customer interface – clean and simple - AnswerDash's customer facing design is intuitive and easy to use

• Deflection mechanisms to existing channels – it was easy to link with chat and email ticketing platforms enabling us to deflect inbound contacts to self-service for simple questions

• Excellent metrics and reporting – usage metrics, content gaps and deflection measurements are easy to track - there is even an AB testing tool to show your colleagues evidence of its power

• Dynamic tool-tip - this is especially snazzy! Users can query any element on your site using a simple drag-and-drop tool

• Prioritisation engine - powered by machine learning and based on user behaviour content is tailored to your user - making sure it's relevant and contextual

• Localisation tools – multi-language tools allows you to use the tool across international markets

What do you dislike?

• Widget positioning and styling could be more flexible - full control would be ideal

• Mobile functionality needs some TLC, but works OK

• Chat integration could be a little tighter, though this is likely due to our provider (LiveChatInc) rather than AnswerDash

We wanted to improve order conversion on site and also reduced cost to serve within our contact centre.

AnswerDash has helped us to reduce contact per order by 20% and added approx. 3% of incremental revenue.

AnswerDash review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"AnswerDash for the Hour of Code"

What do you like best?

I very much liked the direct integration with Zendesk. I was hesitant about having to manage and interact with both Zendesk and AnswerDash separately, but these fears were assuaged fast. Our users also appreciated the 'ask another question' feature within the AD tool for those who didn't find their question in the list. One other feature I loved was the grouping of questions, very intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The one feature I didn't like about the list of newly inputted questions was that only a handful loaded at a time. I was trying to Control+F to search through the list, and I essentially had to scroll to the bottom in bunches at a time which was inefficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you also use Zendesk!

Our users have saved several minutes (possibly hours) of time waiting for a reply from us by using the AnswerDash tool to deflect and reduce support tickets. We're currently only using this on HourofCode.com, but are looking into potentially expanding to Code.org itself.

AnswerDash review by ankit k.
ankit k.

"Something that every Customer Facing Company should have"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best achievement of machine learning and AI.

It is So cleaver I would say in picking up the queries that really astonish me.

It is one of the best chat bots available in the market.

What do you dislike?

The implementation is still not very mature, It has a room for development.

And specially the exact point when the human should interact is not very clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend the users to come forward and give it a try.

A chat bot for our internal development to solve the internal questions within the organisation.

AnswerDash review by HANUMANTHA RAO B.
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

"I cannot write exactly because i personally did not used it"

What do you like best?

I liked the way it used Facebook Bot to interact with the customers. And the instant Answering Q&A engine embedded right into the Website.

What do you dislike?

I felt not only for Facebook Messager but this kind of Instant Bot messaging should be available for customers who are seeing the website as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good product to use for Large Businesses. Where handling tickets is been a huge problem.

It will help us save lot of money spending on Traditional Help desk Softwares

AnswerDash review by Beth H.
Beth H.

"Helpful content for our customers "

What do you like best?

very easy front end tool to add content to our site and see the questions that customers are asking.

What do you dislike?

It's truly hard to know the incremental lift we are getting from Answerdash. I'd like a way to be able to a/b test it within the tool to see the true lift.

Two things: It helps us to understand the questions that customers have on particular pages and secondly it helps us to answer questions and avoid customers calls if needed.

AnswerDash review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Helpful to customers and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that customers can self serve on the web pages where Answerdash is installed and that the software is easy to use on the back end.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes of AnswerDash, I've never seen a product like it.

Customers have an easy to find way to ask questions on our website which allows us to provide answers where maybe they wouldn't have otherwise. It also allows us to get personalized responses to our customers.

AnswerDash review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

AnswerDash allows customer service teams to take control over their inquiry volume by identifying frequently asked questions and getting that content integrated into the website (especially in organizations where getting modifications to static web content is difficult, if not impossible.)

What do you dislike?

The sales staff seems especially aggressive - or maybe I just prefer a hands-off approach.

Utilizing a variety of strategies: AnswerDash, improved stock language, SOPs, etc - we reduced Tier 1 customer service nearly 50%.

AnswerDash review by Valeriia M.
Valeriia M.

"Positive experience with AnswerDash"

What do you like best?

- friendly interface

- lots of useful options

- flexibility

- customer support

What do you dislike?

- Not all the analytics options are obvious

- Minimizing the number of tickets/chats from customers

- Assisting customers with their most pressing issues/questions

Learning about AnswerDash?

* We monitor all AnswerDash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.