Any.do

Showing 102 Any.do reviews
Any.do review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting
View Original

"My experience with any.do has been great"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Any.do
Any.do review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Excellent free application calendar type. Very complete."

What do you like best?

It is a calendar application with a clean interface, easy to use, it helps you keep your tasks up to date. Very good, both for the business and for the staff. It is multiplatform, allowing you to review your tasks from a web interface and update them from your mobile or vice versa.

What do you dislike?

For what I use this application, I have few disadvantages, it is just that, an organizer of simple tasks for my work and especially in daily life. For something more productive like projects I use Asana or Trello.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can not give you another recommendation other than to try it, it will make it easy to organize those small daily tasks.

I have organized many daily tasks both in my home and office, and so clear my mind and time in other activities. A great help for those simple but necessary tasks.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Any.do review by Nylyoriam P.
Nylyoriam P.

"The best tool to organize your daily tasks"

What do you like best?

It is a modest but powerful tool to organize and daily tasks, it is very useful if you have more than one project in execution, it is simple, its platform is minimalist and easy to use, it is multiplatform, you can schedule reminders, it has a calendar that works very well like the alerts

What do you dislike?

With the free version it is not possible to upload documents, even so it is still one of the best

It was possible to organize daily tasks in a detailed and orderly manner, and thus meet the completion times of each project. The entire team uses it and has integrated the work in an extraordinary way that allows us to save money and time, in addition to increasing efficiency in each one and the level of competitiveness that does not allow anyone to be left behind.

Any.do review by Asteria M.
Asteria M.

"Very useful app that I totally suggest to use even for personal reasons."

What do you like best?

I like that is a very easy tool to use, organise in folders the tasks and even use colors to distinguish the projects. I use it for both personal and work projects, that have to remember a number of different tasks and when to be completed. It also has an automation, where frequently you can check the tasks and see if they are completed, change deadlines and other information to be accurate for the user and the administrator. It also can be used in free edition and is fully usable, although the premium has a number of other tools.

What do you dislike?

I like it more as a mobile app and less as a web app. I think the interface is more useful for mobiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any.do is a very useful app that can easily organise group of tasks and add deadlines. We now use the free edition but we are planning to get the premium one, so everyone can have it in their mobile and will be fully responsible and aware for the tasks that is responsible, when has to submit and complete them, which is the team etc. I believe that in companies like us that choose agile tools, but also remote teams can be a very useful tool.

Small project management, sprints, agile project management, internal tasks with group of people in customer service and development and also for personal projects like my son's baptism or organising events.

Any.do review by Gabriela Alejandra P.
Gabriela Alejandra P.

"If you want more productivity organize your tasks with this fantastic manager"

What do you like best?

It is multiplatform, you can manage your tasks from the PC or from any mobile device, has a simple interface and easy to use that allows you to create and execute the working methodology that will allow you to fulfill your daily tasks, the cloud service is excellent because it allows you to store important information, create your trays to catalog the tasks of today, tomorrow, and the week.

What do you dislike?

the free version does not allow to upload files, there is no desktop application for the pc the PC version should be viewed from the web, would be great a desktop application

I managed to organize all my daily tasks in the week and thus make the planning of projects to be executed, also thanks to the cloud service I can have the information available at any time.

Any.do review by Tyson A.
Tyson A.

"Any.do - more than an organizer"

What do you like best?

This application allows me to be more concentrated. Thanks to any.do I can correctly dispose of my time both at home and at work. Also, the application allows you to create a shopping list, which is also useful. For example, my wife and I made a list of things on the computer, and then I already have it on my phone. The presence of a mobile version makes this product competitive in the market for such applications.

What do you dislike?

In the application, I found no global shortcomings. Perhaps you need to add colorfulness?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this application to everyone who solves about ten tasks during the day. By constructing the correct list of tasks we save time and effort to solve them. After all, no one needs fuss. All the tasks on your phone.

With the help of the application, we save a lot of time and used it to spend with the family. Thanks to the Any.do I was able to do much more work during the day than usual.

Any.do review by Mason R.
Mason R.

"May your working task is done fast."

What do you like best?

I really Like to make my tasks with help from Any.do. I'm glad that I have a chance to keep my reminders and lists in one place. Great that I can use in-sync for all my electronic devices. Wonderful control system around my working routine. I always can coordinate one meeting with others. I like to work fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I don't have so big issue to work with this program. Actually, the interface can be much colorful. But all functions are working well and right for me. Nothing bad, really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like work of this software. I would like to recommend it to you. It is the best organization key to your working tasks. Also, it is very easy to understand and use. We like to start our day with this big helper. The platform can assist you in any subject which you will need.

We are always with Any.do. It is our manager at our work. The really great software helps us to adapts to all our needs. We can control working process and customize our theme on our own. We like that platform works seamlessly with Google Calendar, iCloud, Exchange, and much more. It really helps us a lot.

Any.do review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"Great for organizing duties"

What do you like best?

With this app, I can properly manage my time and tasks ( home and job). The mobile version makes this app very competitive on the very overcrowded market of the productivty and todo apps. I can coordinate one meeting with others and do the important tasks as easily as possible. The servcie allows me to write task lists in sorted folders, which helps with managing multiple projects. This great app helps us adapt to all our needs and tasks. We can control the workflow and adjust tasks to the circumstance as they chnage.

What do you dislike?

Poor calendar integration. Wishe it played nicer with at least Google Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give some time to planning your tasks ad projects an Any.do wll serve you great as a collaboration hub.

Organizing my personal and team tasks on job in a comprehensive and collaborative matter.

Any.do review by Eugenio S.
Eugenio S.

"Platform for every single day."

What do you like best?

The best way it is the elementary design. Also, I like the nice thing about time and location-based reminders. And I'm glad that this platform can take care of tasks for all of us it’s that simple. The fast solution with a good assistant.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad point about that software. Also, I don't have any doubts to use it I like it and I will continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service works fast and very clear. You can work with more easy way. Don't worry about your task as that platform will always take care of it. I recommend it to you to use it.

Much better way to control all our customers. The simple way of customizing our theme and create it in an individual way. We can always be ready to take our attention or remind us what we need to be doing.

Any.do review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Solid task management; works well across platforms"

What do you like best?

I like that any.do has a pretty seamless interface across platforms--I use it on both desktop and iPhone and things seem to flow well between the two and not get lost. The interface is similarly easy in both places, too. I also like the automatic addition of my Apple Reminders as their own task list.

What do you dislike?

any.do doesn't integrate with my calendars, either Outlook or Apple, so it doesn't do everything I need in terms of date-sensitive planning. It also doesn't function for cross-team work planning, as it's a single user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a basic, easy-to-use, easy-to-sync task list application, I have tried a large number of them, both free and paid, and any.do is just about as good as it gets. If you need something more robust, with calendaring and/or sharing functions, you should look elsewhere.

The problem I am solving, both personally and professionally, is simply keeping track of tasks and sorting them into lists. And for that simple need, with a clean, easy-to-sync interface, any.do is about as good as it gets. It's more complicated functionality that requires me to use other tools.

Any.do review by LaToya B.
LaToya B.

"Today, Tomorrow, Someday..."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track the things I need to do by day. I have organize what needs to be done today, tomorrow, and in the future. It also has the capability to sync with my calendar. Lastly, it allows me to separate my personal plans and obligations from my work obligations.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that you do have to pay for an upgrade to share you're lists - grocery lists, work team assignments, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the layout simple and appealing to the eye. It has a clean interface and is user friendly. It does exactly what it is intended to do and does make things too complicated. I would not try to add any additional features. Keep perfecting what it is already doing well.

I have multiple team members and we work on group projects often. It is nice to see when each task is completed and removed from the list. That way, we can see our progress.

Any.do review by Branden J.
Branden J.

"Great for organization of responsibilities, small minus on interactivity"

What do you like best?

Being able to type and organize my to-do items at work is very helpful. The more projects that get added, the more of a relief it is to have something to back me up.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really a built-in way to determine exactly how you can communicate with Any.do. Websites exist, of course, so the information is available, but in the moment, I often just want a bot to respond to me in the way I'm expecting it to. Trying to reconfigure a reminder, for example, is more difficult than I would have hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep a list of how to communicate with Any.do handy. You'll learn it eventually, but in the beginning, you won't want to be stymied by not being sure how to phrase a request.

Keeping all of our ongoing projects documented, as well as creating reminders for important tasks that need to be done, both one-offs and recurring.

Any.do review by Shandi	 P.
Shandi P.

"Perfect for every working day."

What do you like best?

It is better to have all events, tasks, and reminders in one space. I can share lists and appoint tasks to get more done, quicker. Also, I have the ability to use clever widgets which keep it all at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad comments about this software. As for me, I see this product very useful and effective and understandable for all working team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform, you will have an assistant which will always care about your tasks for all your working group. You will really have more time to concentrate on the things that matter to your company.

The software is the simplest life manager, which means that customers likes to use it much better than other apps. Better and simple step of customizing our theme and create it our individual.

Any.do review by Glenn B.
Glenn B.

"With you so helpful tools"

What do you like best?

Tha Good program for people who don't require the extra calls & stressful noises from their assignment management method. Definitely I like that. Its really help me to be calm and work with enjoy.

What do you dislike?

Of course I will tell about it. when I was using phone device its can be slow.. but do not skip of it it's will not stay forever. General i don't meet with strong problem of understanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I will recommend maybe you will not like or you will find it so complicated for yourself. But i guess you can try to use it. Who knows maybe its become more important stem in your business.

As for me, It's allows to write out my task lists in picked out document which is useful for leading plural projects that each have , whether they're one-time tasks or current.

Any.do review by Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

" A wonderful task organizer"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and easy to use organizer, without much pretension you have the best tools to organize your tasks and your time, you can add notes, schedule reminders, it is multiplatform you can have your list of tasks from any device

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing I do not like is that integrated purchases can be very expensive

As an advertising community manager, it has made it easier for me to organize all the accounts in my charge, which has allowed me to have a truly unique social media management, since the application allows me to be aware of the campaigns I have running, Our customers are happy with the result and it is excellent

Any.do review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Intuitive and keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

If I had written this a couple of years ago I would have said I love that you can share individual tasks and entire categories of tasks with others. With the more recent updates, color-coded categories is helpful: since I wear multiple hats as a business owner: I can put on my finance/accounting hat and see that once I'm finished with a time-sensitive issue, there are other items I can knock out while in that state of mind. I also love the reminders about calls coming in that I've rejected.

What do you dislike?

I've never liked the "Moments" feature, which is a daily view of what you need to do based on the reminder/deadline date that you set per item, but I can see how it can work for others. My work-around is to create random dates in the future as deadlines/reminders for administrative items or put them in the "Someday" list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to use it ask a project task manager or duplicate your project management tasks. You could do well by using the sub-list, notes, links, attachments feature for listing things like keeping track of items that you need for preparing to file a multi-document application.

I need one place that is my end-all, be-all ongoing list. I like to write things down but I don't always have my agenda book - and it can fill up too quickly with ink. I can tag an email as an Any.do item and adjudicate it later without being so worried about email organization. I can rely on Any.do and not my memory. I can rely on Any.do and not my consistency with an organizational system like Getting Things Done when major distractions hit and take time to recover from.

Any.do review by Jerold  B.
Jerold B.

"Good solution and helpful tools."

What do you like best?

I like that software. Now I can be calmer and concentrate on what I'm doing or should do. Everything is organized and. No more time to worry about. I like to work with this solution.

What do you dislike?

I guess its good solution for all. Good that you can use it with your mobile device. But sometimes its work slowly but it's not a big deal and doesn't make my day bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solution for the company. Very easy to use. Understandable for everyone. Will organize your working day and make it more smoothly. I like it and I hope you will like it too.

The great solution which helps us to improve our working deals. Very simple at making a task or just find a right document which you need urgently. We like it.

Any.do review by Maria Elena Z.
Maria Elena Z.

"Organize your work productively"

What do you like best?

It is a simple platform, easy to use, its interface is clean and does its own, program reminders and alerts for tasks, organize your calendar to your preference daily, weekly or monthly, the synchronization of the information is very good.

What do you dislike?

Integrated applications are very good but can cost a lot

It has helped to organize the work in a way that we have achieved to be much more productive, the time in television is very precise and we have been able to fulfill our projects on time, to program movies for the different channels of television and that everything has left on time in the foreseen dates.

Any.do review by Roshan  F.
Roshan F.

"Simple & Intuitive"

What do you like best?

When we add a task to be reminded to call someone, any.do immediately adds a 'call' icon next to the task. When you tap on the call button, it suggests contacts that match the name of the person mentioned in the task. This is a very simple feature. But when I am reminded of this task, all I need to do is tap the task and initiate my call instead of searching for the contact and then calling him. A simple step towards an amazing user experience.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like in any.do. There are many pain areas in the stock reminder apps within our phones. Any.do has done their research well in bridging the gap/pain areas that these apps have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The app knows what you want and it delivers.

The new integration of the phone calendar with Any.do has pushed the app further to the top. I'm a person who has my day organized in my calendar. My day starts with checking my calendar for the meetings I've scheduled for the day. Having the calendar integrated to any.do helps me to check my tasks for the day and check my meetings within a single app.

Any.do review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Great for personal, but not sure about business."

What do you like best?

The interface for Any.Do is incredibly user-friendly and easy to pick up on multiple devices and platforms. Right out of the box you are off and running! One thing I really enjoyed was the mobile side of things. It is immediately obvious that the developers anticipated users utilizing moible as a primary mode of access.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't necessarily replace anything that I have access to already. I was hoping that it would be a new tool that would knock my socks off. Rather, it's a neat platform that one could use as a matter of preference. Essentially I use it as a secondary tool to other paid options at my disposal. However, I do know several volunteers that utilize this as a primary option and it fits their needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your interface is great but it needs more features to gain serious consideration for business users in the areas of project management.

I immediately recognized that Any.do has more features that benefit my personal life, as opposed to my business life. I use Asana heavily at work and it meets my needs much better than this tool. While it's a good platform with some useful free features, I think they have a long way to go to make headway in the business world. My wife is a teacher and she uses any.do to organize her social committee projects, which is an excellent example of what it's best suited for.

Any.do review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"A different kind of todo app"

What do you like best?

Anydo is a minimalist and beautiful todo app. It makes projects organization and tasks planning easy, natural and comfortable on both web and mobile.

What do you dislike?

Anydo is somewhat difficult to get into. Unlike most todo apps which favor simple list, anydo is more of a combination between a usual todo app and project management app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an effective todo app, anydo might surprise you. It's very different from most similar apps, so this might be the app just for you.

We organize team collaboration mostly via anydo. It's very effective - we always know what to do next and who's doing what.

Any.do review by Gerson Aldair M.
Gerson Aldair M.

"Sencillez y funcionalidad perfecta"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de la app es que a pesar de la cantidad de tareas que esta puede hacer se maneja de una forma sencilla, volviendose imprescindible para la organización del tiempo en el día a día, ademas cuenta con calendarios y recordatorios grupales que facilitan mucho la interacción entre amigos o compañeros de trabajo.

What do you dislike?

Como contra Any.do no te permite manejar el orden de las subtareas, eso hace que se vuelva más complicado el planeamiento de tareas más complejas, aparte otro punto es la continua aparición de publicidad para comprar premium, cada vez que abras la app espera un anuncio acerca de la adquisición de premium.

Ayuda mucho en la organización, gracias a que se pueden establecer recordatorios grupales, se puede mantener un contacto rápido para terminar las tareas pendientes.

Any.do review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for tasks that can be grouped into buckets"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that in order to make a to-do, you have to make a bucket for the task items to be listed under. When you start the app, you are asked to make a bucket. After drilling into the buckets, you can add subtasks, and in a true GTD fashion, the subcategories are "Today" "Tomorrow" "Someday" "Upcoming". This is good if you are managing multiple simultaneous projects that you need to review the action items everyday. This layout makes it very intuitive and easy to track each project independently of each other.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no reminder functions so you can track tasks that need follow-ups. There are also a lack of integration with calender/other software. While you can collaborate with other people, the interface to coordinate things to do is clunky, and most options require the premium version - not very good if you are budget constrained in your department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface can be clunky to see tasks depdencies among projects, but if your project requires discrete tasks, then Anydo is an easy way to track different project that are discrete from each other.

It allows me to make a bucket for each project and tackle it independently and invite co-workers to see what needs to be done on certain projects. It allows collabborators to comment, attatch files, and see an overview of the project without many emails status updates.

Any.do review by Mateusz C.
Mateusz C.

"Simplest and the best at the same time!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of this app. It has everything that is really needed for a to-do list app. I love the design and ease of use. One of the most important features for me is a morning planning feature that helps me to prioritize and organize tasks for today.

What do you dislike?

Synchronization is not working the best it could. Sometimes I've got tasks on my phone that I already finished on my desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this app to everyone who struggles with daily tasks and is looking for something simple yet very effective.

It helps me to organize my work and prioritize my daily tasks. With Any.Do my day is simply much more efficient.

Any.do review by Sergio E.
Sergio E.

"simple y efectiva"

What do you like best?

sobre todo lo que mas me gusta de esta herramiento es lo simple pero pero a la vez potente, porque cuando creas una tarea, puedes meterle info muy concreta, con sus diferentes recordatorios, tags, etc. y que dicha herramienta la puedes usar ya sea en tu pc, movil (android e IOS ), cosa que da mucha portabilidad, y agilidad a la hora de modificar, crear o lo que te permita la herraienta

What do you dislike?

Quizas la unica pega que podria poner a esta herraienta fue que al tiempo algunas veces se me ha desincronizado (dos veces como mucho),.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quizas la posibilidad de meterle Add-ons como se peude hacer en Trello

Ahora ya no porque no es la que utilizamos pero en su momento para las agendas era super util en la empresa.

Any.do review by Meghan L.
Meghan L.

"I'm Obsessed"

What do you like best?

Any.do is easy and intuitive to use, visually pleasant, and versatile. I have tried many different "productivity" themed apps before, but Any,do is the only one I have felt inclined to use consistently. My best experiences with it have been with Android.

What do you dislike?

I hate constant little red notification bubbles... and this program involves a lot of those. I don't enjoy this app as much on IOS as I do on Android, but I genuinely think that has more to fo with IOS than it does this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write down every little thing you need to do! Make sure you actually cross things off. Hold your accountable and do not trust this app to get your life together... it helps, but only if you use it correctly.

I am much more inclined to actually complete menial tasks if my phone/tablet bothers me until I can cross it off. I find myself making more lists, which-- even though I generally trust my memory-- is much more reliable than my brain. Having lists readily available to me, easy to see, and in nice, charming colors helps me tackle tasks instead of just panicking and ignoring them.

Any.do review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"The to-do list everyone needs"

What do you like best?

*I use the free version of this tool to keep myself organized.

I recommend this tool to everyone who needs something more than scribbled on sticky notes (virtual or physical). The interface is beautiful and simple and allows you to satisfyingly cross out the items on your list, and then delete them forever. So, yes, I do write down things I already did, just to see the little line go through it. You're able to drag and drop your tasks from columns labeled today, tomorrow, upcoming, and someday. You can also use multiple lists, like work, personal, etc.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, especially since I'm using the free version and am pretty satisfied. The one tiny thing that annoys me is that I have to create the item, then go back into it to add any sub-tasks or notes. Just one little extra step, but it's by no means a deal-breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's so easy to implement into your current organization strategy. It just makes more sense to use this than having a million sticky notes plastered to your desktop.

I wanted to stay organized with the tasks thrown my way. Jotting them down on a sticky note is nearly impossible to keep track of, so I needed a better solution. I have Any.do up every single day to see what I have on my agenda. I've been able to stay more organized and get tasks done I would have definitely otherwise forgotten.

Any.do review by obai s.
obai s.

"The best CMS ever"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the largest community of contributors on the internet. every problem i face should have a solution on the internet. every feature i need have a plugin that provide it.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to have native SEO support in the basic version. Although there are Great plugins that provide this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use WordPress.org, it is the perfect tool for website managing. with the aid of the proper themes and plugins, it can create and handle any website from simple blogs to high security bank websites.

I am able to design and manage professional websites with out the need of knowledge.

Any.do review by Kentleigh E.
Kentleigh E.

"Versatile and Efficient Task-list organiser"

What do you like best?

I find the user-friendliness and multi functionality of Any.Do to to be one of it's greatest features.

I use Any.do on my mobile phone frequently; nearly everyday I note down work, and personal items I need to do; the whole grouping of items makes it much easier to categorize tasks.

It synchronizes with my desktop, which makes the entire process much simpler.

Overall I find the ease of creating tasks, along with the Android widget on my phone home-screen, and the ability to set recurring tasks, much quicker than Google Calendar, to be a broad and versatile task-list creator, brilliant for many different roles.

What do you dislike?

The desktop version sometimes fails to work properly on Chrome, making it difficult to use correctly; and there's a few features that occasionally do no work as I expect, but that's a rare problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any.do is a brilliant task-list organiser.

Whether using it to plan your project goals; to keep track of all the tasks you've got to do for the day; or even if you're sharing a shopping list with your partner.

Any.do makes it really simple to keep track of everything going on.

First, you've got the ability to create a task; set it to recur at given intervals, to notify you when needed; and

Second, you have the ability to sort your tasks into a list; organised by time, or priority.

Third, you can create multiple lists; you can share your lists with other users, creating teams and groups; all sharing the same tasks, which can be crossed off.

The depth of customization for tasks is brilliant, and a task can be created in as little as 5 seconds.

If using the Android app, you can use the home screen widget to smooth this process even further.

Trying to keep track of all the work that needs doing tends to be very difficult for me.

I work at a web development firm, and do part-time volunteering at a radio station.

When I have the opportunity, I also take on freelance work.

Trying to keep up with all my plans would often leave me forgetting tasks all together.

So I went looking for something to handle to-do lists, to keep track of all the things I needed to do.

Any.do has solved the issue of me forgetting to plan my tasks; and to organize priorities.

I've found it so much easier to take on new work, and to make sure I have everything done when needed.

I also found it much more effective than other to-do list apps on the Google Play Store for Android.

Any.do review by Amos E.
Amos E.

"Useful App that works flawlessly with Google Calendar and Android Phones"

What do you like best?

Easy to keep track of your To Do list, and integrates with Google Calendar and Android phones. A good way to stop forgetting tasks that is not overly involved and complicated.

What do you dislike?

Misses a few bells and whistles which would have been useful. Does not allow you to delete a Task until you mark it as completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple way to keep track of tasks and todos, integrating between your smart phone and the web interface.

Getting things done on a daily basis.

Any.do review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Wonderful, comprehensive list app"

What do you like best?

I love the separate grocery list, with add suggestions. You can easily manage tasks across projects and lifestyles. The notifications are reliable and the overall look is lseek and organized and nice to look at.

What do you dislike?

Not yet google assistant compatible. I think this is in the works however so I am looking forward to its implementation.

Organization, time management, overall smoother operations

Any.do review by Frank L.
Frank L.

"Any.do is What I Use"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily set a task for a particular day like let's say Wednesday. If I do not complete that task on Wednesday then it automatically rolls over to the following day.

What do you dislike?

There are so features that I would like to have but they are not free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It is clean and easy to use

I am a property manager and Any.do helps me organize my week, assuring me that I will get things done by the end of the week

Any.do review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Great app! "

What do you like best?

how easy it is to create a task, and being able to group them together. It’s also easy to move through the app.

What do you dislike?

There is no app for Windows computers. There also is no fast way to delete tasks once they are finished

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try and have encouraged friends to try it

Setting up weekly and monthly tasks is the best use for it

Any.do review by User

"Elegant and reliable to do list app "

What do you like best?

Even with a free version, you get decent sharing capabitlities and unique features such as daily recurring reminders using Any.do moment. You get notification whenever you want.

What do you dislike?

I have used other task manager apps that generate reports on your productivity and measure how well you are doing with focusing on important tasks. Any.do does not have this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Atttactive to do list app with a strong collaboration feature and daily reminders. Competitively priced.

Keeping a good handle on all things that need to be done. With a reminder set every morning, my team can review all to dos.

Any.do review by Diego P.
Diego P.

"Amazing time and task planning software."

What do you like best?

It always reminds me if I have activities pending. I has also a planing time that you can configure where the app shows you what are your activities for your day. Also, you can configure repeating tasks and share task with your friends. It has an Desktop, Web and Mobiles apps.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel frustrated when the notifications are making sounds in my cellphones and I don't have chance to mute them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is better than ToDo IST.

I often forget things, most of the time because I am busy working. And with this application I never forget anything because it is always remaining me what task I must complete in a specific day. Also I fell in nights when I have completed all the task that I supposed to do in a day,

Any.do review by Anderson S.
Anderson S.

"Manage your daily tasks efficiently"

What do you like best?

It is a very simple and easy to use task manager, its platform complies with what was promised to make your day productive and effective, you can organize your tasks giving priority to the most important, schedule reminders and alerts

What do you dislike?

To be able to download files you must pay one of the plans

He helped me to solve the organization of my work, to prioritize my tasks, it is incredible how the time reaches when you are well organized and you have all your tasks in perfect order

Any.do review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Great for Work and Personal Life too!"

What do you like best?

I like the availability of tasks to choose from, and the integration option with Alexa

What do you dislike?

Honestly it's been my favorite to do organizer program I've tried a lot. I'm so used to it after using it so long and small annoyances aren't noticeable anymore.

It is excellent for reminding me to return missed calls! I know that seems small, but I miss calls and then get busy working on something else and forget. The user interface on it is so easy I don't have to spend a ton of time staying organized either, which leads to more productivity

Any.do review by Matthieu H.
Matthieu H.

"Digital to do's done right"

What do you like best?

It is your choice in how simple or complex you want you to do's to arrange. In any.do you can basically decide yourself. Either creating to do,s by just typing and dragging and dropping. Or creating recurring tasks, with notes, attachments, sub to do's etc. You could also divide your to do lists in more themes (work, personal, charity).

To me it gives the same feeling as writing and striking out on paper, without having to bother with paper and all the related problems (the dog ate it)

What do you dislike?

When creating multiple recurring tasks and moving them from the initial set date you can mess up the recurrences if you don't pay attention to the pop-ups, also a recurring tasks has to be finished before recurring again, otherwise it will double, this doesn't necessarily mimic the real-life situation (in which the recurring task for a week just gets bigger).

Instead of managing your to do's by mail and subsequently losing the overview, because they become to many, I can better manage the smaller tasks in day to day business and life. Also it gives me more focus in what to do's I want to complete in a day and in the same week.

Any.do review by Carlan L.
Carlan L.

"Good app to keep up with tasks and condense projects"

What do you like best?

I liked when it updated my contacts with their current information. It was also nice to clean up any outdated contacts or applications I no longer used.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't update contacts when I wanted to. It was just a random task the app did on certain occasions.

A great reminder app to keep things in order and help with making sure everything is completed in a timely manner.

Any.do review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Simple interface, powerful tool "

What do you like best?

When it comes to task management, I feel simpler systems work better. I prefer Any.do over more compex task management applications, because it achieves exactly what it needs to without the bells and whistles. Tasks can be easily organized, reviewed by list or day, with reminders set. It's simple yet powerful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, syncing lists between my desktop and mobile device can be slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for users who don't need the extra bells & whistles from their task management system

Any.do allows me to write out my task lists in sorted folders which is helpful for managing multiple projects that each have subtasks, whether they're one-time tasks or recurring.

Any.do review by Enri C.
Enri C.

"Great to-do list application"

What do you like best?

Ability to set reminders for missed calls and events starting in the future.

What do you dislike?

Application stays running on the background by default. You need to go into settings to stop that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using this tool. Really easy to use and really intuitive when synced with your calendar, and phone.

Helping me with reminders so I don't forget any activities during busy days.

Any.do review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Any.do put me on the right track"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the app is to use and how I can quickly break my work down into manageable tasks

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how when I set an alarm for a task it keeps reminding me each day about it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find it’s one of the best productivity tools on the market and the daily planner is really amazing.

Any.do helps me keep my supervisor in the loop of he work I am doing and the tasks I am completing and prevents miscommunication between us.

Any.do review by Emily T.
Emily T.

"Best to-do list app out there"

What do you like best?

Extremely simple organization, ability to add subtasks and documents, ability to re-prioritize, separate lists for work and personal, calendar integration, alerts, mobile/desktop sync, look and feel

What do you dislike?

that I would have to pay for premium version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try this to-do list app, it's the best one I've tried (by far)!

To-do list, task management, organization, prioritization

Any.do review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Best app for daily to do list"

What do you like best?

The app is really easy to use. There are both an app and a web version of it and basically, you can access it from anywhere. The tasks can be completed quickly and efficiently since it is organized.

What do you dislike?

I dont really dislilke anything about the app. The app is slick, eats less memory and very fast.

Priority views makes it easier for me to understand the daily work along with the priority. I include both personal and professional to do items to prioritize the work. It helps with the project management daily.

Any.do review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Simple but unengaging UI"

What do you like best?

Simple straight forward User-Experience. Web accessible, native iOS app.

What do you dislike?

Sparse interface makes workflow or extended capabilities unclear. More than just task tracking but not obvious how to use those effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good free easy to use and simple interface. Other tools maybe offer more features.....

Task tracking, to-do. Project to-dos organization.

Any.do review by Heath A.
Heath A.

"Good Task Scheduler with Syncing"

What do you like best?

Any do works well as a task list maker. It also works well as a task scheduler with dates and reminders. It is easy to use and can be connected to almost any device and even web browsers.

What do you dislike?

Any do can be a bit invasive if the syncing and reminders are not throughally set and turned off. Sometimes you will be alerted through every browser and device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well. Would not pay for what it offers.

We used it to create and complete tasks through our daily tasks working on our program.

Any.do review by Roberto Z.
Roberto Z.

"Extremely usueful tool"

What do you like best?

A user-friendly way to keep track of and prioritize tasks in multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

Some features are exclusive to the Premium version, but it's reasonably prized.

I managed many programs and projects simultaneously. Any.do helps me with the juggling act.

Any.do review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Very good experience"

What do you like best?

I would like to share with you my experience with AnyDo. It is the best tool I have used. Very easy to manage tasks. We use it every day in order to organize us.

What do you dislike?

Should have more features, and it should have easier way to share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good job.

Organizing, managing, due to lists

Any.do review by Wendy L.
Wendy L.

"Does the job of a checklist"

What do you like best?

I like how you can assign tasks to people that you share the lists with and can have multiple list (category). You can also easily plan on when to do the tasks

What do you dislike?

It's basically a very simple listing method. Wish that it can be integrated with other platforms, such as emails or sync to Outlook.

Currently not to much problems trying to solve, just using this as a nice tool

Any.do review by User in Financial Services

"Decent Task Management Software"

What do you like best?

I love the simple interface and the ease of access it offers. It provides you all the useful features that are required to properly manage your tasks and events that take place on a day to day basis.

Offers easy collaboration and is available across all platforms.

The mobile version is really smart!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike except for the ads in the freeware version that tend to be annoying at times.

Used this for a few months and found it quite useful. I could easily plan out my day without having to burden myself by remembering all the non important stuff all the time.

Learning about Any.do?

* We monitor all Any.do reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.