Any.do

Any.do Reviews

Showing 64 Any.do reviews
Any.do review by <span>Tyson A.</span>
Tyson A.

Any.do - more than an organizer

What do you like best?

This application allows me to be more concentrated. Thanks to any.do I can correctly dispose of my time both at home and at work. Also, the application allows you to create a shopping list, which is also useful. For example, my wife and I made a list of things on the computer, and then I already have it on my phone. The presence of a mobile version makes this product competitive in the market for such applications.

What do you dislike?

In the application, I found no global shortcomings. Perhaps you need to add colorfulness?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this application to everyone who solves about ten tasks during the day. By constructing the correct list of tasks we save time and effort to solve them. After all, no one needs fuss. All the tasks on your phone.

With the help of the application, we save a lot of time and used it to spend with the family. Thanks to the Any.do I was able to do much more work during the day than usual.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Any.do
Any.do review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.

May your working task is done fast.

What do you like best?

I really Like to make my tasks with help from Any.do. I'm glad that I have a chance to keep my reminders and lists in one place. Great that I can use in-sync for all my electronic devices. Wonderful control system around my working routine. I always can coordinate one meeting with others. I like to work fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I don't have so big issue to work with this program. Actually, the interface can be much colorful. But all functions are working well and right for me. Nothing bad, really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like work of this software. I would like to recommend it to you. It is the best organization key to your working tasks. Also, it is very easy to understand and use. We like to start our day with this big helper. The platform can assist you in any subject which you will need.

We are always with Any.do. It is our manager at our work. The really great software helps us to adapts to all our needs. We can control working process and customize our theme on our own. We like that platform works seamlessly with Google Calendar, iCloud, Exchange, and much more. It really helps us a lot.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Any.do review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.

Platform for every single day.

What do you like best?

The best way it is the elementary design. Also, I like the nice thing about time and location-based reminders. And I'm glad that this platform can take care of tasks for all of us it’s that simple. The fast solution with a good assistant.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad point about that software. Also, I don't have any doubts to use it I like it and I will continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service works fast and very clear. You can work with more easy way. Don't worry about your task as that platform will always take care of it. I recommend it to you to use it.

Much better way to control all our customers. The simple way of customizing our theme and create it in an individual way. We can always be ready to take our attention or remind us what we need to be doing.

Any.do review by <span>Grace M.</span>
Grace M.

Solid task management; works well across platforms

What do you like best?

I like that any.do has a pretty seamless interface across platforms--I use it on both desktop and iPhone and things seem to flow well between the two and not get lost. The interface is similarly easy in both places, too. I also like the automatic addition of my Apple Reminders as their own task list.

What do you dislike?

any.do doesn't integrate with my calendars, either Outlook or Apple, so it doesn't do everything I need in terms of date-sensitive planning. It also doesn't function for cross-team work planning, as it's a single user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a basic, easy-to-use, easy-to-sync task list application, I have tried a large number of them, both free and paid, and any.do is just about as good as it gets. If you need something more robust, with calendaring and/or sharing functions, you should look elsewhere.

The problem I am solving, both personally and professionally, is simply keeping track of tasks and sorting them into lists. And for that simple need, with a clean, easy-to-sync interface, any.do is about as good as it gets. It's more complicated functionality that requires me to use other tools.

Any.do review by <span>LaToya B.</span>
LaToya B.

Today, Tomorrow, Someday...

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track the things I need to do by day. I have organize what needs to be done today, tomorrow, and in the future. It also has the capability to sync with my calendar. Lastly, it allows me to separate my personal plans and obligations from my work obligations.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that you do have to pay for an upgrade to share you're lists - grocery lists, work team assignments, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the layout simple and appealing to the eye. It has a clean interface and is user friendly. It does exactly what it is intended to do and does make things too complicated. I would not try to add any additional features. Keep perfecting what it is already doing well.

I have multiple team members and we work on group projects often. It is nice to see when each task is completed and removed from the list. That way, we can see our progress.

Any.do review by <span>Branden J.</span>
Branden J.

Great for organization of responsibilities, small minus on interactivity

What do you like best?

Being able to type and organize my to-do items at work is very helpful. The more projects that get added, the more of a relief it is to have something to back me up.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really a built-in way to determine exactly how you can communicate with Any.do. Websites exist, of course, so the information is available, but in the moment, I often just want a bot to respond to me in the way I'm expecting it to. Trying to reconfigure a reminder, for example, is more difficult than I would have hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep a list of how to communicate with Any.do handy. You'll learn it eventually, but in the beginning, you won't want to be stymied by not being sure how to phrase a request.

Keeping all of our ongoing projects documented, as well as creating reminders for important tasks that need to be done, both one-offs and recurring.

Learning about Any.do?

* We monitor all Any.do reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.