AnyDesk

AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop software that allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.

Work for AnyDesk?

Learning about AnyDesk?

AnyDesk Reviews

Ask AnyDesk a Question
Showing 40 AnyDesk reviews
AnyDesk review by miguel p.
miguel p.

"AnyDesk remote access to the forefront"

What do you like best?

is the safest remote control solution that the world trusts. Remote audio and video. Maximum security. Multiple connections Official website Multi platform. Without configuration Maximum Privacy. Continuous access Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

the bad thing about Anydesk, is that if the connection goes down or there is no internet at that moment you need to connect via remote, it will fall down and it will get very slow, even it is not recommended to work without connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boot well with AnyDesk - without registering, without installing anything and without requiring administrative privileges. Simply download, start and continue without problems. and make the most of this wonderful tool which allows you to work very comfortably from anywhere, including your phone, laptop and others.

The tasks run without problems, also with bandwidth of only 100 kB / sec. AnyDesk is the ideal software for remote desktops in places with poor internet connection., It is capable of compressing and transferring image data between computers, just as no product of the competition is capable of doing so. has been very helpful, more at work, to review accounts, and inventories and many more things from different homes, many benefits for our company

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AnyDesk
AnyDesk review by Michelle K.
Michelle K.

"Better than other programs "

What do you like best?

1.- Fast to conect

2.- Works in every windows version (even xp)

3.- can be customize to work when the bandwith is not real good

4.- doesn't need to be instaled in the machine , just use and go

5.- The translation to spanish got real good from version 3.1

6.- The file transfer is faster than other programs

7.- The app for android works as good as in the PC , no need to be stock to the PC

8.- Is really user friendly , , not need to be a technical support analist to install and understand how the tool works

What do you dislike?

what i dislike in this program was , the fact that is internet dependet , even if a want to conect to a intranet machine i can't get acces because it needs the id to get to he machine to conect over the internet. The second subject is the pseudo chat it has to comunicate or sending message to the user in the other machine , is real bad is better to use notepad and write to the user from the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that you are going to be limited by the internet conection , other subject is the best tool to remote administrate PC

Do tech support to other user in anywhere i go , get in touch with the user and resolve problems with their PC's, , Thansfer files to do an update or isntall an aplication to resolve an issue.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

AnyDesk review by Jouly P.
Jouly P.

"Excellent Software to perform remote support"

What do you like best?

It is an ideal software to perform remote support as it provides an easy installation and is quite light, has a good level of security because we can manage the passwords ourselves and thus not depend on the other person, you can make transfers of files in a quick way and has a history of the connections that have been made recently.

What do you dislike?

It depends on the internet connection to be able to establish the communication between both machines, the chat to interact with the other user is a bit basic, it should be more dynamic.

It has many benefits but the most important is to have control of the other person's machine to carry out preventive and corrective maintenance in a fast and efficient way, in this way the attention is much more efficient since we will not have to move to the place where the user.

AnyDesk review by Alan I.
Alan I.

"Agile remote access"

What do you like best?

1.- Fast and Agile conection

2.- Not need to install

3 - Good Translation

4 -. Compatible with old PC and versions of Windows

5- Has a mobile interfaces same as the Destokp

6 - The configuration is really fast , just a few adjustment to your taste and the you are ready to work

What do you dislike?

1.- Depends excluisve on internet conection

2- The name of te machine is under the control of the program

3 - File manager could be better

4.- Need to perform LAN search also

5 - The chat is really boring , should be more user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use and then install it , this for me is the best feature not need to be install , is a good way to certify that a software fit in your line of work . If you have a lot of machines in your order could be a litle bit messy to keep organice all the computer

Conect to remote clients when the have a bad internet conection this program can make a conection no matter what the bandwith is. Also works with all the windows , and has a mobiler interface that give a chance to monitoring my clients when i'm on the road

AnyDesk review by Pablo L.
Pablo L.

"Lite and Efficient But have do more"

What do you like best?

What i like the best of naydesk was that is really lite , and does not make you install it , for me is a super plus , because it give the opportunity to use it without anything else is fast like no other and pretty easy to use. Other thing is a plus for me that it save the sessions and get them save for a recurrent use. The use of the numeric ID es much easier to identify and remember.

What do you dislike?

In this area what think is not the best is that when it comes a minimun down of the internet, it gets of , in other programs hangs a litle but this nothing. Other thing is the translation to spanish could be better. the file transfer service is a litle bit slow .Sometimes it gets stock when you are conected to a client and reset the conection , when you are doing a support that's terrible .

Recommendations to others considering the product

great way to give remote support and nos expensive at all , if you have a good internet conection don't think it twice

Comunicate with other computer and user from remotes location and give support 24/7, is cheap and very lite to work , for places where the conections comes and goes is a goog tool to work with . To use it as a filee transfer program is a good way to pass file from point A to B , without using that much band with .

AnyDesk review by Sagnik M.
Sagnik M.

"The lightweight screen-sharing genius"

What do you like best?

There are two things which make it one of the best tools for sharing the screen anywhere in the world - one would be the size of the software (around 2 MBs) and the second one would be the ability to run it without actually installing it.

What do you dislike?

There is hardly anything to dislike. But there was one annoying feature in the free version I used. I was sharing my screen with one of my colleague in the UK and with the first keystroke of his laptop, my keyboard pattern got changed to a UK style keyboard and that was a total mess. Had a hard time fixing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free version for all the Windows OS (right from XP) with a 32- bit support as well in the official AnyDesk website. Just have a look at it. I don't find any reason to not use it. The UI is clean, the features are great and the connectivity is amazing. Overall, it's pretty amazing!

Being a very light-weight software as already highlighted a number of times, this is the best software to share the computer screen on the go with all the necessary features. Saves time, saves space, gets the job done quite efficiently.

AnyDesk review by Dax G.
Dax G.

"Fast Easy and Simple"

What do you like best?

I like how quick the software response is, The lag is very minimal if any and it works very efficiently. I use it to provide support and it is very easy to send the person to anydesk.com and click the single download button on that webpage and then read the 9 digit code back to me. It saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can complain about is that it doesn't work on some computers. But my guess is that it is a permissions problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend any desk because of how fast it is to connect to someone else. And one major thing that helps me in support is the fact that you don't have to install anydesk. Installing it will give you access to admin privilages however you can download and run it regardless.

At times I need to jump onto my clients computers and anydesk makes that possible. I have found connecting to them to be easier and much faster than having to talk with them over the phone and talk through processes.

AnyDesk review by Roxana P.
Roxana P.

"Using the Anydesk"

What do you like best?

Which is a state-of-the-art remote desktop software program developed by AnyDesk Software GmbH in Stuttgart, Germany, provides bi-directional remote access between personal computers and is available for all common operating systems, is easy to install, is free to use, and easy to use, you only need an excellent internet connection on both computers that want to connect with each other.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that for use in companies since the free license is not for commercial use which would not allow you to use the free product in companies, in addition to some features obtained with the paid versions (AnyDesk Lite and Professional) focused on business use, at the time of download and installation, you can download viruses to the machine where you are installing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simple and economical method to access a computer remotely, normally TeamViewer is used for these tasks, but Anydesk is a perfect solution that allows access to multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, Android, etc. It also allows the exchange of files, in the latest versions have released App for mobile devices, so that we can access our home computers from our mobile device.

We have had a state-of-the-art sosfware installation, it has a high frequency of frames, you can enjoy a fluid sequence of images, it is an immediate response, the tasks run without problems, without installing anything and without requiring administrative privileges, simply download , initiate and continue without problems the connections are verified we use RSA 2048 encryption of asymmetric key exchange, to verify any connection.

AnyDesk review by Uma S.
Uma S.

"A platform for remote access of devices"

What do you like best?

We pleased to have this tool in our daily communication with our clients, for presenting our modules or tasks to them.

It combines with chat option for writing the details on quotations and side by side giving access to view our details.

We can connect multiple session within the active sessions.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike is technically it has to be dual session sharing with full control over the session, as it comprises of only read or write (Not with Administrator permissions) access.

It requires bandwidth speed to get high quality and non disturbing communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful and user friendly product, must try it in your company for daily commmunication

It reduces our manpower for visiting at client for small task which can be done now a days on remote communication. Nice product.

AnyDesk review by Naveed A.
Naveed A.

"Easy and Quick Way for Remote Access"

What do you like best?

It is very confortable to access a remote computer. Being in field of IT, the support is very easy now.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which I write here. AnyDesk is simple and fulfilling the requirement of accessing remote computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anyone looking for simple, fast and easy to connect software for remote access to other computer, just check AnyDesk. It is realy "simple, fast and easy".

The end user at client computer mostly are not able to follow the instruction to troubleshot the issue. In such cases remote access via Internet is a good option and this option if AnyDesk is providing very well. The safety is also there with password protected access.

AnyDesk review by Seth C.
Seth C.

"AnyDesk is Great for Virtual Assistants"

What do you like best?

Being able to provide access to our proprietary software.

What do you dislike?

It basically sacrifices a device to whoever is using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you decide to use AnyDesk, I would recommend utilizing a virtual assistant from another part of the world. You can have your virtual assistant work on any small projects from your computer or device while you sleep. Then while the virtual assistant is sleeping, you can essentially pick up right where they left off.

Also, that being said, please be sure you have a good internet connection. If you don't or if the internet crashes, your virtual assistant will be useless. You may also need to be near the device, just in case anything goes wrong. Sometimes we would leave the laptop and home and our virtual assistant wouldn't be able to access the device for some reason. Then we would need to travel all the way back home to figure out the problem.

We use AnyDesk to gather leads for our outbound emailing strategy. Our virtual assistant needed access to our account and the internet connection was terrible at her home location. AnyDesk allowed us to provide better wifi so she could optimize her time spent working and finding leads.

AnyDesk review by Ibn H.
Ibn H.

"Small and powerful"

What do you like best?

I have been using many VNC/RDP clients for years. Most of time it's complex to install or complex to understand what all features about. I thought it meant to always be complex because it does some awesome jobs.

Friend of mine told me he usage AnyDesk on his system, then I installed this to see; what it is!!

I was stunned to see how easy to install it was and how simple to manage it was. Then I tried to install this on my linux systems because that's why I need VNC for. It was amazingly easy to install and run from SSH.

Not only for easy to install, it's easy to manage and easy to understand what this app has to offer.

What do you dislike?

On my OSX Command + V (Paste) doesn't works. I think they needs to fix this. Otherwise it's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business or personal use, you should give this a try. I believe you will love this, not only because it's easy to use but also for all it has to offer.

We are using this to solve remote problems on our remote servers and clients PC. It's easy to use and we can create custom installer using our business license.

AnyDesk review by Jahaber S.
Jahaber S.

"Best screen sharing software I have ever used"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Anydesk is faster access without login or signup, just download enter the Any Desk address and you are done.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Anydesk however at times I faced screen lagging or delay in displaying screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a support engineer who deals with overseas or remote clients then this is the best tool I can recommend, you can solve the client's issue or queries or setup their system right from your office desk and thats Anydesk.

We can actually sit in our office and support the client who is overseas and it saves a lot of time, cost and travel.

AnyDesk review by Support A.
Support A.

"Connect Any-Desk/System using this Application"

What do you like best?

Ease of accessing the tool, it allocates minimum storage and performs with Optimum speed level.

The best part of the tool, we can chat easily with remote user and we hardly get it on other comparative application.

We can access Anydesk remote within one session.

Free and Open source software.

What do you dislike?

Unable to use features like File sharing, Remote Wipe and full access/control of remote desk.

Recording is also not included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It reduce the time and energy to reach users place and get the query solve. we can do it through remote session only. Best Application! Recommended to all.

It is completely useful for us, as web presentation tool with whom we connect. We hardly need to compromise in terms of speed and performance.

AnyDesk review by Harish K.
Harish K.

"Keep our Work on.!"

What do you like best?

This is a tremendous product for taking access of remote devices and start communicating using Anydesk chat. It does not consume our time to setup and installation, and requires average internet bandwidth speed for non disturbing session.

Currently, we are using a free version of it

What do you dislike?

We haven't found any option to control the device access(partially or fully) of recipient device. The anydesk for andriod works fine but with major restriction of accessing the options or tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Both Anydesk for Windows or Andriod will work smoothly. We are recommending others to use it once.

Our task is to complete the assignment within a short time span, Hence using this application we are increasing our productivity in my team.

AnyDesk review by Jozias M.
Jozias M.

"Great potential software"

What do you like best?

The fact that we do not need to install the software to use its features.

What do you dislike?

The Interface needs to look more friendly and quality of connection sometimes is a con. The navigation tabs are confusing, maybe changing the color scheme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying to improve the quality of the connection. Sometimes it gets really slow and I need to keep reconnecting. The software has a great potential, but i still would not replace TeamViewer for it.

We use anyDesktop to provide suport to the other phone stores that we have.

AnyDesk review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"El placer de trabajar con anydesk"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Anydesk es su sencillez a la hora de interactuar, lo intuitivo y fiable que es. He probado otros programas de escritorio remoto y daban muchos más problemas que este, su simpleza y sus requerimientos a la hora de poder conectarse a otro equipo en remoto son su mayor ventaja.También el poder llevarme el programa a cualquier lado sin necesidad de instarlo es una gran ventaja.

What do you dislike?

Hasta ahora en el tiempo que llevo trabajando con AnyDesk no he tenido nada en contra ni he encontrado ninguna desventaja en cuanto a sus otros competidores como pueden ser TeamViewer o VNC. Por destacar algo, la desventaja de poder conseguir licencias para empresa se hace dificultosa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo positivamente, es una gran aplicación con la que poder aprovechar sus ventajas de manera rápida.

En mi trabajo lo utilizo mucho para poder operar con máquinas que están en parques eólicos o fotovoltáicos, es de mucha utilidad ya que la correcta monitorización de dichas instalaciones es crucial para el óptimo desempeño de los componentes que se encuentran en las instalaciones y sobretodo para el mejor aprovechamiento económico de la energía. Los beneficios son obvios, se reduce mucho el gasto en costes de personal y de desplazamiento a los lugares donde están localizadas dichas instalaciones y la posibilidad de monitorizar la instalación en tiempo real a todas horas.

AnyDesk review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"TOP NOTCH PRODUCT"

What do you like best?

Excellent and secure remote control program that is nearly as good as TeamViewer. For Free Non-Commercial use it does not restrict you like TeamViewer. With Teamviewer, if they suspect "commercial use" they will prevent you from using their program. In addition, Teamviewer is ridiculously expensive for commercial use. AnyDesk is reasonably priced and offers yearly subscriptions as well.

What do you dislike?

Not as mature as Teamviewer but works nearly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Must have for any business with more then 1 PC

I needed a support tool that was (a) free, and (b) easy for my 85 year old mother to install on her end, 2000 miles away. It worked great. I was able to log in and fix her problem. Reviews here on Download helped greatly.

AnyDesk review by David C.
David C.

"Assistance tool for taking remote access"

What do you like best?

The best part of this product is user friendly, easy to manage.

Only we require high bandwidth of Internet connection to get better quality.

We can manage the control of sharing the screen, by allowing for keyboard, mouse access.

We can create multiple sessions at one instance.

What do you dislike?

It took lot of time and the session got hanged while communicating between Windows PC and Mac PC.

We faced bad experience on Mac devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it once and get experience of the product. Most Recommended.

We are using Anydesk frequently to get support from our technical department, any how we are completing our task using this product.

AnyDesk review by User

"Best multi platform Remote Desktop application"

What do you like best?

Very light weight application. Can be easily installed on windows or it can be run without installation also. Quick connection establishment. Can be connected to other platform devices like Android mobiles also. Android to Windows or Windows to Android anything is possible.

What do you dislike?

Seriously nothing to dislike as this application is fulfilling each and every one of my requirement. May be the chat and file transfer option can be given as a popup which can always be visible on screen. Right now we need to switch windows to do this.

UI can be enhanced on the Android application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a free remote desktop application, go for it

using Anydesk we can provide quick support to any kind of system related issues, you may also give a quick demonstration by sharing your screen.

AnyDesk review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"The lightweight alternative to the global leaders"

What do you like best?

Small in size, fast as it should be, even when the network connection is not that good.

What do you dislike?

It would be marvelous to get it running on mobile phones.

Giving remote support for mobile clients is still a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case of remote support, AnyDesk is so fast and reliable; we had so many issues with TeamViewer whose

support always told us there are no issues on their side.

Quick remote support.

AnyDesk review by Dana M.
Dana M.

"Excellent program"

What do you like best?

I like AnyDesk because it is simple to use and my IT guy makes it easy to understand for our needs. He uses it to get onto my computer when needed. This product really helps our organization stay on track with any changes that our IT needs to do remotely.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about the product at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any recommendations at this time other than to keep up the great work.

When I am having computer issues, our tech guy uses it to get on our computer remotely to fix our problems.

AnyDesk review by support .
support .

"More convenient app"

What do you like best?

In our organization, we are using this for client communication.

Basically it is easy task management and getting our details shared.

We are using basic subscription in our team. Perform very well in Windows systems.

What do you dislike?

Dislike about mobile app which is performing very less. multiple time it hanged during remote session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good Product, Suggesting to use it once.

Our moto is to get the client requirement correctly hence, using this product Communication through desktop sharing, getting client details properly makes easy task for us.

AnyDesk review by Balwant S.
Balwant S.

"Best screen-sharing software available for linux systems"

What do you like best?

I was searching a screen-sharing software for ubuntu system which is a linux based operating system, I found anydesk which is simple and easy to setup and there is no cost involved in this.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to edit your anydesk address (machine name)

We are sharing screen using anydesk software with vendor/customer for support or tech understanding..

AnyDesk review by Brandon J.
Brandon J.

"Fast Remote Desktop software without any commercial use warning"

What do you like best?

I’m able to access my work desktops from home when I am on call. The desktop icons help separate the computers available

What do you dislike?

If you have a screen set vertically in physical form, It is sideways on AnyDesk and the mouse doesn’t correspond correctly

Remote connection without a subscription

AnyDesk review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Best in its domain by a country mile!!"

What do you like best?

Simple and Lightweight , no installation hassles, minimal lag at appropriate internet speeds , memory of prior sessions makes it easy to to reconnect, great interface

What do you dislike?

Internet speed required is a bit high , file transfer speeds could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to anydesk and you will feel the difference

Due to hectic workload , sometimes the employees finish their pending work from their homes , this flexibility reduces the amount of errors made as there is no rush.

AnyDesk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good product for desktop sharing"

What do you like best?

Ease of installation and usage. Very small file to download and install in any system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much actually. You get access to all the features in free edition as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something which can actually add value to your service level efficiency as well as saves time you can always trust anydesk. Although there are downtime sometimes still better than team viewer in my opinion.

Customer problem solving without visiting their place which saves cost and time.

AnyDesk review by Ekaterina C.
Ekaterina C.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

This is very easy to use software. You can download it from their website, and it gets installed in less than a minute. The screen-share options work perfectly, and the user can easily take control over your desk. Simple, fully functional and super intuitive.

What do you dislike?

This software did not work for MAC user. Probably, there are extra settings that have to be changed before it could be used.

Screen-share functionality with third-parties. It always works perfectly, and the user can be on the same page during phone conversation.

AnyDesk review by Glenn C.
Glenn C.

"Great Remote Access Tool"

What do you like best?

Lightweight, simple program to use for quick or permanent remote access. The fact that the phone App is also lightweight and has a quick response time makes its a great tool!

What do you dislike?

So far no real complaints besides they need a better Help File.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Support Site.

Using it to remotely to access systems in the office when needed. Great to have that ability when problems arise.

AnyDesk review by Swati G.
Swati G.

"AnyDesk - Great tool for screen share"

What do you like best?

Very fast, multiple monitors support, copy paste files and text from host to shared screen are the best features

What do you dislike?

after installation, it changes the peer Id to machine name

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool, very fast, must use, great replacement for other old tools in market

great tool to use for screen sharing and connecting to users for immediate support issues

AnyDesk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"AnyDesk for Perfect Screen Sharing "

What do you like best?

AnyDesk is mainly used for screen sharing and remote controlling one system to another using internet, the best part of AnyDesk is the reliability it has where other softwares like teamviewer or ammyadmin has lot of issues.

What do you dislike?

Whilst screen sharing, it has some lagging on the transferring files on same time.

It has some data loss on files. but it is rare case scenario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software to go for remote sharing and screen sharing.

Keep your clients involved with Anydesk.

we can accessing the remote sharing of screen made whole office setup within a laptop.

AnyDesk review by Mystique I.
Mystique I.

"Free Remote Desk Tool"

What do you like best?

Remote session made easy, just 2mb of setup file make it more convenient.

Setting up Unattended Access

Open to use on Android, Windows

What do you dislike?

Administrative task make cozy as you need user intervention while working

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Remote tool

Remote Session made easy with Anydesk

AnyDesk review by Harjeev K.
Harjeev K.

"Anydesk"

What do you like best?

Its the best tool to share the screen with peers

What do you dislike?

anyone can copy and paste to peer device which is security breach

Sharing screen with peer to be used in my day to day work

AnyDesk review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good for remote viewing "

What do you like best?

The best part is the ease of connecting. Works smoothly and seldom has any issues. Very smooth and works fine even at low speeds.

What do you dislike?

Honestly have no complaints so far. Maybe there can be a bit more interactive for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful do give it a shot

Helps communicate and collaborate. Solves the issue of not having to travel and get world done at the same time.

AnyDesk review by Xinhong S.
Xinhong S.

"Best Remote Support Software"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy install especially the small size.

What do you dislike?

Not has Mac version now. I need it run on MacOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

need Mac version

Remote user support. Software usage guide etc.

AnyDesk review by Jessika J.
Jessika J.

"Convenients at its finest "

What do you like best?

The program allows for shareable information at multiple locations which makes our daily tasks easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing the program is positive for my use.

Shareable client information with consistent updates.

AnyDesk review by Internal Consultant in Religious Institutions
Internal Consultant in Religious Institutions

"Best product for solving IT issues"

What do you like best?

My IT and technical issues are resolved much quicker using any desk as a remote employee.

What do you dislike?

Deciding who will initiate and which code tonuse.

Solving problems remotely and showing people my screen while I work for complicated instruction.

AnyDesk review by User in Computer Software

"Alternative to Other Remote Desktop platforms"

What do you like best?

small memory footprint; easy to use and setup; better performance than TeamViewer.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't include a way to transfer files to-from connected system (not that I could find)

connecting to my work desktop while out of the office.

AnyDesk review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"AnyDesk review"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of AnyDesk the most.

What do you dislike?

The GUI could use a bit more polish, other than it's great.

General helpdesk solution for small to large enterprise with a quick learning curve and powerful features.

AnyDesk review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Unstable but good when it works. "

What do you like best?

Remote assisting coworkers who have issues or need help with a problem.

What do you dislike?

Crashes quite a lot. Doesn’t appear differing versions with with each other.

Remote duo programming.

Learning about AnyDesk?

* We monitor all AnyDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.