AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting is a simple yet powerful webinar & web conferencing tool for small business

Work for AnyMeeting?

Learning about AnyMeeting?

AnyMeeting Reviews

Ask AnyMeeting a Question
Showing 159 AnyMeeting reviews
AnyMeeting review by <span>Jonathan &quot;Jon&quot;​ L.</span>
Jonathan "Jon"​ L.

"AnyMeeting Has Been An Easy Fit"

What do you like best?

I wanted a simple low-cost, yet scalable, solution to present basic slides and videos to current/prospective business partners and customers. The paid version I use has been great and even works on their mobile devices with a simple one-time app download. AnyMeeting is one of my valued tools that I plan to add to my updated free resource list offered on my blog!

What do you dislike?

I would like to categorize my uploads and/or sort them so that my most frequent picks are at the top of the list. Another nice plus would be a menu opener or hot-key pop-up to more quickly pick the next item to display, versus going all the way to the upload page. Most things I realize I'd like to have are minor and I would need to make a list next time I'm hosting a conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product with reasonable price-points. Easy to use with solid connectivity and varied options.

The biggest may be obvious, but the ability to meet remotely. Another is to see or hear attendees. The option to share screen has been huge, along with the dedicated phone line to by-pass audio tech issues and to allow remote access if unable to connect visually!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AnyMeeting
AnyMeeting review by <span>Vince W.</span>
Vince W.

"Game Changing Business Platform"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting allows my company to professionally engage so many people all at once that are co-located all over the country. This is critical to our business structure and has contributed to some aggressive growth over the years. Without a platform like AnyMeeting, you have to ask yourself, "how else are you going to professionally present your product or service to large groups at a time?" That is critical in advancing your growth objectives. In addition to the basic function of AnyMeeting, you can also stream video of yourself while presenting to add a more personal and humanistic effect to your webinar. This allows organizations to keep audiences engaged and establish a better connection, and become more likely to achieve a specific call to action.

What do you dislike?

I miss having an option to change the voice options in a registered webinar from mute all, to Q&A, to all voice. Right now, in order to host a meeting an enable others to speak, we have to manually promote them to presenter or invite them as presenters. The flexibility to adapt based on the meeting type, size, and scope would be ideal. Also, I have had some challenges with using the post-webinar email to attendees option when sending to a large group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AnyMeeting will help you advance your organization to higher levels. Setup your account today!

Anymeeting creates a central entry point of recruitment efforts into my business. I does so in a professionally organized manner. The Registration pages, reports, and customization options are asset multipliers. With AnyMeeting, you can easily schedule, invite, present, follow up with attendees, and analyze the effectiveness of the presentation.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

AnyMeeting review by <span>Mark M.</span>
Mark M.

"Easy to Use and Communicate with other"

What do you like best?

I've used Anymeeting of a couple of years and love the product -- I use it to conference in others when holding committee meetings as it makes it easier for those individuals that cannot attend in person to participate -- that ability to share information is vitally important especially when you have a dispersed team of people -- being able to share information for all to see is also important as everyone can be on the same page -- communication using Anymeeting is critical for us to keep committee members informed of everything that we do -- I expand it use into my volunteer activities as well -- people don't know that having and utilizing that tool like Anymeeting makes team management easier.

What do you dislike?

some of the features could be designed differently for easier use -- when setting up or wanting to change the meeting can be a little clunky at times -- I setup a series of meetings for the year and going back to make changes is not always easy as I forgot how I did it the last time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and excellent value -- I always recommend AnyMeeting when the topic of this type of service comes up.

Communication -- when you allow dispersed located people to participate you get easier buy in on things.

AnyMeeting review by <span>Rachel D.</span>
Rachel D.

"Excellent and affordable meeting software"

What do you like best?

We use both Anymeeting and Skype for Business for conference calls with our customers, and Anymeeting is by far my preference. The admin portal is intuitive, and I love how easy it is to upload Powerpoint slideshows and navigate through the slides during the webmeeting. It's also very easy to see who has joined the call.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about; the only downside I've ever noticed is that occasionally the meeting invitations go into the recipients' spam folder and we have to manually contact them and ask them to dig out that email after the meeting has started and they haven't joined yet. (This seems to happen for approximately 2 out of 10 recipients.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great, definitely consider it!

We use this for phone-only conferences and for Webmeetings. With the Webmeetings, we mostly use it for screen-sharing (to do software demos, troubleshooting for customers, etc.), but we also occasionally use it to present Powerpoint slides. I love it for screen-sharing; it saves us the trouble of an alternative like Join.Me.

AnyMeeting review by <span>Kim S.</span>
Kim S.

"Amazing webinar platform and so easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love AnyMeeting for many reasons. We tried many webinar platforms and finally, AnyMeeting hit the nail on the head. First, it's very easy to create a new event, invite your presenters, create a description, and customize the auto-emails. Second, there is a unique URL for each event's registration (which some platforms didn't offer). Third, the actual webinar feature works wonderfully without hiccup. It's so easy to show presenters how to use the platform, how to share their screen, poll the audience, reply to chat, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the file upload system. You have the ability to upload files in advance for presentations, however it doesn't support animation in PPT. Many of our presenters use animations and effects in their slide deck so we cannot use the file storage option in AnyMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! So easy to use and our presenters and attendees love it.

Webinars have been a huge lead generating source for us and AnyMeeting helps us do that without issue. Attendees never have issues joining the webinar and they can easily chat during the presentation.

AnyMeeting review by <span>Tyson A.</span>
Tyson A.

"Expand the possibilities with AnyMeeting"

What do you like best?

We used the program for the team of the software outsourcing company. First, we tested the free version up to 4 people and we really liked it. Then we purchased version for up to 30 people and the price was very pleased, even not expensive. Quickly and easily we configured a webinar for 30 people. We a pleased with the availability of version for mobile phones. Now we can only assign the conference time and all employees in one click will be able to connect. I would also like to note the possibility of saving a webinar record from cloud to my laptop.

What do you dislike?

Problems were not observed with the connection of the program - everything works quickly and easily. But sometimes the program may hang.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to create a conference, then anymeeting is exactly what you need. You do not have to download anything, and you can connect one click from any device. Our recommendations.

Thanks to anymeeting, we were able to easily and quickly set up and conduct conferences and webinars with all outsourced employees.

Learn more about AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting Videos

Learning about AnyMeeting?

* We monitor all AnyMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.