AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting is a simple yet powerful webinar & web conferencing tool for small business

Work for AnyMeeting?

Learning about AnyMeeting?

AnyMeeting Reviews

Ask AnyMeeting a Question
Showing 99 AnyMeeting reviews
AnyMeeting review by <span>Kim S.</span>
Kim S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love AnyMeeting for many reasons. We tried many webinar platforms and finally, AnyMeeting hit the nail on the head. First, it's very easy to create a new event, invite your presenters, create a description, and customize the auto-emails. Second, there is a unique URL for each event's registration (which some platforms didn't offer). Third, the actual webinar feature works wonderfully without hiccup. It's so easy to show presenters how to use the platform, how to share their screen, poll the audience, reply to chat, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the file upload system. You have the ability to upload files in advance for presentations, however it doesn't support animation in PPT. Many of our presenters use animations and effects in their slide deck so we cannot use the file storage option in AnyMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! So easy to use and our presenters and attendees love it.

Webinars have been a huge lead generating source for us and AnyMeeting helps us do that without issue. Attendees never have issues joining the webinar and they can easily chat during the presentation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AnyMeeting
AnyMeeting review by <span>Tyson A.</span>
Tyson A.

Expand the possibilities with AnyMeeting

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We used the program for the team of the software outsourcing company. First, we tested the free version up to 4 people and we really liked it. Then we purchased version for up to 30 people and the price was very pleased, even not expensive. Quickly and easily we configured a webinar for 30 people. We a pleased with the availability of version for mobile phones. Now we can only assign the conference time and all employees in one click will be able to connect. I would also like to note the possibility of saving a webinar record from cloud to my laptop.

What do you dislike?

Problems were not observed with the connection of the program - everything works quickly and easily. But sometimes the program may hang.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to create a conference, then anymeeting is exactly what you need. You do not have to download anything, and you can connect one click from any device. Our recommendations.

Thanks to anymeeting, we were able to easily and quickly set up and conduct conferences and webinars with all outsourced employees.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

AnyMeeting review by <span> Atilla V.</span>
 Atilla V.
Validated Review

Easy to use and integrate

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use Anymeeting for webinars primarily. It is really easy to set up and run, allows you to be on a webcam and show slides at the same time, something we have found to be critical in online presentations. It is easy to share your screen as well. Recordings are available soon after the webinar, both as audio only and video files.

What do you dislike?

It's great that attendees have an option to attend by phone only or online. However, when someone attends only through the phone, the system announces to them the number of people "currently" in the room. However, this is only the number of people attending via phone, not the total attendees. If you have a webinar with 100 attendees, of which 5 or attending via phone, it can be disappointing to there are only 5 people attending, when in fact it's 100. I'd recommend eliminating this "feature."

I was looking for a solution that is easy integrate with other solutions and which produces great recordings. I'm satisfied with the results, which has saved me time compared to our previous solution.

AnyMeeting review by <span>Amy T.</span>
Amy T.

Affordable and Reliable

Validated Review
What do you like best?

AnyMeeting provides affordable service for all users. Whether you are attending a live class or hosting a large webinar, AnyMeeting allows you to connect to others in an intuitive and user-friendly way. I like that I can upload Powerpoints and also share video/audio clips. It is very flexible and scalable. I have used AnyMeeting to host large class discussions as well as private tutoring sessions. It is nice not having to teach my students how to use the program -- everything is really user-friendly and easy for my students to use so that they can jump into the actual learning versus the technical side of things. Very happy with AnyMeeting!

What do you dislike?

If I experience a technology glitch, AnyMeeting sometimes does not allow me to log back into the live session since it says that I am already logged in. This adds stress to the experience but thankfully doesn't happen very often, especially if I have reliable internet service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe increase the number of webcams that can be turned on? I think the Powerpoint conversion may not be entirely working too since transitions and other animations don't usually work. But I've found ways around it so not a big deal!

I need to connect to my writing students in an engaging, interactive way. Students routinely tell me that this is their favorite part of the class since they can chat with other students, watch presentations, use the microphones, see each other over webcam, and discuss questions in the chatbox. It is a really positive experience for them that is made possible through AnyMeeting -- it really boosts their morale and helps them to stay motivated throughout the school year.

AnyMeeting review by <span>Laura B.</span>
Laura B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I liked that it was simple to use in every aspect - from organizing webinars, to creating sign-up forms for prospective attendees, to the software used during the webinar, and the recording process. I liked that it was both an easy tool for myself as a host, AND my students to use as attendees. No one enrolling in the webinar reached out to me with technical problems.

What do you dislike?

The interface is dated. The price (as a tiny NGO who was only going to use the webinar feature sparingly) was too high and there was no "free" option. I would have engaged in a fee option, even if it meant more limited features. When I discontinued the trial subscription, I lost my attendee list and my two webinar recordings, which I found to be particularly harsh. It really disincentivized me to every consider re-joining. Perhaps its worth publicizing that canceling your subscription will lead to the erasure of your content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ensure that you will be using this platform regularly. Otherwise it is an expense a small budget may not be able to justify.

I needed a platform to engage with multiple university students across the country. The webinar component of the platform served that purpose in allowing me to open webinars for enrollment and then interact with multiple people in a classroom-like setting.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Alex Cory of AnyMeeting

Hi Laura. I am sorry you didn't have the experience we would hope for. We do offer discounted prices to nonprofit and educational institutions to try to address one of your issues. We are also working on a free version of the webinar product with some limitations on features like recording and number of attendees to allow broader use by those who need an occasional product. We hope that at least gets the word out to a broader audience that we are trying to reach. And we are about to release the 4.0 version of the product and plan additional updates next year that include more tracking of engagement plus additional analytics. If you do purchase a subscription and then cancel, we encourage customers to download their recordings and copy their lists before hand. That way you don't lose anything when you stop using the plan you signed up for. I hope you find a chance to use us again. But if not, thank you for your past business and the positive words about our ease of use.

AnyMeeting review by <span>Dave C.</span>
Dave C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

As a webinar consultant who has had experience with many of the leading webinar platforms, I've found AnyMeeting to be a solid platform that offers most of the features needed by webinar hosts.

What do you dislike?

AnyMeeting lacks two important features.

First, there isn't any type of moderated Q&A tool. Yes, your attendees can submit questions and comments that only the host and presenters can see through a chat box. But there isn't a way to manage those submissions by deleting irrelevant questions or prioritizing or assigning the ones you want to use.

Second, as most webinar hosts know, having the ability to communicate privately with your presenters via chat is vital. AnyMeeting does provide this capability through the aforementioned presenter-only chat feature that attendees are using to submit Q&A, but that's the problem: it's very difficult to differentiate between attendee-submitted questions versus any important notes that the host or presenters need to quickly communicate to each other.

I'm hoping that AnyMeeting will continue to improve its product and release an update addressing these two issues in the near future.

Webinars

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Alex Cory of AnyMeeting

Hi Dave. Thanks for the feedback. We are fixing both of the issues you mention. We will be releasing a moderated Q&A tool in the next week and the presenter only chat tool is coming shortly after the first of the year. The release next week will also allow attendees to participate without downloads, improve audio and video features (including the ability to upload videos into your content library and then incorporate them into recorded sessions), and several other improvements to the green room experience and the process for setting up and using webcams. Thanks again for your feedback in helping us provide the easiest, most reliable, and most affordable online meeting and webinar tool available. We appreciate your business!

Learn more about AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting Videos

Learning about AnyMeeting?

* We monitor all AnyMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.