AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting is a simple yet powerful webinar & web conferencing tool for small business

Work for AnyMeeting?

Learning about AnyMeeting?

AnyMeeting Reviews

Ask AnyMeeting a Question
Showing 162 AnyMeeting reviews
AnyMeeting review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Almost perfect!!"

What do you like best?

I love the screen sharing and video conference features! This software is available at a great price point with outstanding customer service and support! Bundled with an Elevate/Unite Phone service account it truly can not be beat! Easy to use, ability to customize link for easy sharing and easy to deploy makes this a great online meeting platform.

What do you dislike?

I really only have one complaint and that is that I can not Remote Desktop while using screen sharing- I hear that feature may be coming in the future, which would put this way over the top of other online meeting software brands!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! At this price point it is by far the best bang for your buck!

We use any meeting to walk clients through troubleshooting, host training classes and chat with colleagues across the country.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AnyMeeting
AnyMeeting review by Vince W.
Vince W.

"Game Changing Business Platform"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting allows my company to professionally engage so many people all at once that are co-located all over the country. This is critical to our business structure and has contributed to some aggressive growth over the years. Without a platform like AnyMeeting, you have to ask yourself, "how else are you going to professionally present your product or service to large groups at a time?" That is critical in advancing your growth objectives. In addition to the basic function of AnyMeeting, you can also stream video of yourself while presenting to add a more personal and humanistic effect to your webinar. This allows organizations to keep audiences engaged and establish a better connection, and become more likely to achieve a specific call to action.

What do you dislike?

I miss having an option to change the voice options in a registered webinar from mute all, to Q&A, to all voice. Right now, in order to host a meeting an enable others to speak, we have to manually promote them to presenter or invite them as presenters. The flexibility to adapt based on the meeting type, size, and scope would be ideal. Also, I have had some challenges with using the post-webinar email to attendees option when sending to a large group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AnyMeeting will help you advance your organization to higher levels. Setup your account today!

Anymeeting creates a central entry point of recruitment efforts into my business. I does so in a professionally organized manner. The Registration pages, reports, and customization options are asset multipliers. With AnyMeeting, you can easily schedule, invite, present, follow up with attendees, and analyze the effectiveness of the presentation.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

AnyMeeting review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Easy to Use and Communicate with other"

What do you like best?

I've used Anymeeting of a couple of years and love the product -- I use it to conference in others when holding committee meetings as it makes it easier for those individuals that cannot attend in person to participate -- that ability to share information is vitally important especially when you have a dispersed team of people -- being able to share information for all to see is also important as everyone can be on the same page -- communication using Anymeeting is critical for us to keep committee members informed of everything that we do -- I expand it use into my volunteer activities as well -- people don't know that having and utilizing that tool like Anymeeting makes team management easier.

What do you dislike?

some of the features could be designed differently for easier use -- when setting up or wanting to change the meeting can be a little clunky at times -- I setup a series of meetings for the year and going back to make changes is not always easy as I forgot how I did it the last time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and excellent value -- I always recommend AnyMeeting when the topic of this type of service comes up.

Communication -- when you allow dispersed located people to participate you get easier buy in on things.

AnyMeeting review by Rachel D.
Rachel D.

"Excellent and affordable meeting software"

What do you like best?

We use both Anymeeting and Skype for Business for conference calls with our customers, and Anymeeting is by far my preference. The admin portal is intuitive, and I love how easy it is to upload Powerpoint slideshows and navigate through the slides during the webmeeting. It's also very easy to see who has joined the call.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about; the only downside I've ever noticed is that occasionally the meeting invitations go into the recipients' spam folder and we have to manually contact them and ask them to dig out that email after the meeting has started and they haven't joined yet. (This seems to happen for approximately 2 out of 10 recipients.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great, definitely consider it!

We use this for phone-only conferences and for Webmeetings. With the Webmeetings, we mostly use it for screen-sharing (to do software demos, troubleshooting for customers, etc.), but we also occasionally use it to present Powerpoint slides. I love it for screen-sharing; it saves us the trouble of an alternative like Join.Me.

AnyMeeting review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Amazing webinar platform and so easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love AnyMeeting for many reasons. We tried many webinar platforms and finally, AnyMeeting hit the nail on the head. First, it's very easy to create a new event, invite your presenters, create a description, and customize the auto-emails. Second, there is a unique URL for each event's registration (which some platforms didn't offer). Third, the actual webinar feature works wonderfully without hiccup. It's so easy to show presenters how to use the platform, how to share their screen, poll the audience, reply to chat, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the file upload system. You have the ability to upload files in advance for presentations, however it doesn't support animation in PPT. Many of our presenters use animations and effects in their slide deck so we cannot use the file storage option in AnyMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! So easy to use and our presenters and attendees love it.

Webinars have been a huge lead generating source for us and AnyMeeting helps us do that without issue. Attendees never have issues joining the webinar and they can easily chat during the presentation.

AnyMeeting review by Tyson A.
Tyson A.

"Expand the possibilities with AnyMeeting"

What do you like best?

We used the program for the team of the software outsourcing company. First, we tested the free version up to 4 people and we really liked it. Then we purchased version for up to 30 people and the price was very pleased, even not expensive. Quickly and easily we configured a webinar for 30 people. We a pleased with the availability of version for mobile phones. Now we can only assign the conference time and all employees in one click will be able to connect. I would also like to note the possibility of saving a webinar record from cloud to my laptop.

What do you dislike?

Problems were not observed with the connection of the program - everything works quickly and easily. But sometimes the program may hang.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to create a conference, then anymeeting is exactly what you need. You do not have to download anything, and you can connect one click from any device. Our recommendations.

Thanks to anymeeting, we were able to easily and quickly set up and conduct conferences and webinars with all outsourced employees.

AnyMeeting review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Unethical practice"

What do you like best?

The application was friendly, but it's missing many languages.

What do you dislike?

During my trial period had many problems with the transmission, many of the attendees expressed to me that they saw me and listened to me badly.

Therefore, I did not use the service again. A year later I see that they charged me $ 780 USD. I contacted them and they told me that they sent me an email before charging me that value the first and the second year. Mail that I never received. I never used the service and they refuse to give me back the money.

This practice leaves a lot to say about the company since it is not a company that puts a value on the service it offers but as an opportunity to take the money from customers who for some reason did not cancel the service before the period of collection. An unethical practice

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they are going to charge for their service, they should charge it to whoever uses it. Not as an opportunity to take money from clients who for some reason did not think they had to cancel their trial membership before being charged for a full year.

There have been more problems that I have had than the benefits, they charged me $ 780 USD for a service I never used and they simply refuse to return the money.

AnyMeeting review by Tim A.
Tim A.

"Very easy for clients!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for our clients to login and join a conversation. You don't have to worry about them installing Skype and getting a username. It's easy to work with as wel. One time, our client had his video camera off, and we simply said, "Click on the icon with the video camera" and voila! They were up and running! So it doesn't take much to learn how to use it!

What do you dislike?

I just don't like how you have to pay to be able to show Powerpoint Slides. So I share my screen instead which works as well. At least they have that option. Only thing is, you can't see their video when you're showing them you're screen. But for the free version, it's really good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You can do a lot with the free version! It makes you look professional as well instead of asking your client for their Skype username.

We are solving the issue of meeting with clients who are far away. It saves gas and time as well. No need to go to a coffee house and spend money there as well. We can have a quick meeting with them from the comfort of our own home and I'm sure the clients appreciate that as well!

AnyMeeting review by Daquanna H.
Daquanna H.

"Great tool...hoping the new company keeps it up and makes it better"

What do you like best?

It is one of the more affordable platforms. The functions are easy to use and intuitive. I have been able to get very "anti-tech" people to meet using AnyMeeting without any issues. The scheduling and participate engagement is top notch. It is very easy to switch from phone to video. Its great that there is now a way to easily copy and paste the connection/log in information.

What do you dislike?

Lately connectivity between screen sharing and video has been a bit glitchy. In the past it was very easy to go from one to the other. I have also seen a lag when working on documents in real time. This was not a major issue in the past. Where the log-in information is able to be copied it would be great if the info did not include the presenter log in so it would be easier to send that info out to participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your audience, if there will be slow adopters or those who are worried about the tech side this would be the best platform as it is more simple than some of the other ones.

I am a consultant and so this allows me to meet with anyone anywhere. In the past I was able to use this to reach multiple sites at once and keep staff engaged across sites.

I will soon be conducting webinars as well. Though the recent screen sharing glitches worry me a bit.

AnyMeeting review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Simple and Powerful platform"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting has an easy to use interface, with powerful tools below the hood. I have been producing online webinars and collaborative team meetings for many years, and I've tried just about every platform out there. Anymeeting may not have a big name, but it has big capabilities in terms of audience engagement, before, during and after the meeting. Even with 60, 90 or 200 participants, we have been able to gather and engage all participants in an interactive experience that they love. I'm satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Any web meeting platform will have technical issues. The good news is that Anymeeting provides the flexibility to include options to serve the audience, even when they have technical problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Running a live meeting for 20 or 200 takes practice. Any platform will provide some interactive tools to engage your audience. The platform is only 50% of that equation. With proper practice, Anymeeting will provide the kind of engagement you are looking for.

Point-Productions designs online learning events, both synchronous and asynchronous. The challenge we were facing was to deliver live meetings in a flexible environment, where the technology doesn't interfere with the flow of ideas. Anymeeting provides that flexibility.

AnyMeeting review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"Easy to use, great functionality but occasionally spotty connection"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of scheduling and operating meetings. I like the chat functionality, and I love how recordings are processed and sent to you via email.

What do you dislike?

My only challenge is that sometimes the connection is spotty even to the point where we have to cancel a meeting or find a different platform. If the connection was more consistent it would be perfect. Another funky thing to note is that some people receive a message for conference calls that it will be 1 cent per minute. That's obviously a pretty insignificant amount, but it is offputting for some of our clients. Perhaps this is related to certain providers and not others?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is on the higher end of pricing, but it is very easy to use and has a lot of nice functionality. If you don't need all of that functionality, there are free platform which would probably work just fine.

We have a remote team, and so AnyMeeting allows us to connect virtually but still feel connected via video. We can record our sessions so those who aren't able to attend the meeting can watch it back later.

AnyMeeting review by Jonathan "Jon"​ L.
Jonathan "Jon"​ L.

"AnyMeeting Has Been An Easy Fit"

What do you like best?

I wanted a simple low-cost, yet scalable, solution to present basic slides and videos to current/prospective business partners and customers. The paid version I use has been great and even works on their mobile devices with a simple one-time app download. AnyMeeting is one of my valued tools that I plan to add to my updated free resource list offered on my blog!

What do you dislike?

I would like to categorize my uploads and/or sort them so that my most frequent picks are at the top of the list. Another nice plus would be a menu opener or hot-key pop-up to more quickly pick the next item to display, versus going all the way to the upload page. Most things I realize I'd like to have are minor and I would need to make a list next time I'm hosting a conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product with reasonable price-points. Easy to use with solid connectivity and varied options.

The biggest may be obvious, but the ability to meet remotely. Another is to see or hear attendees. The option to share screen has been huge, along with the dedicated phone line to by-pass audio tech issues and to allow remote access if unable to connect visually!

AnyMeeting review by Bev H.
Bev H.

"Review of AnyMeeting Services"

What do you like best?

I've been using AnyMeeting's web services for several years. When I first started using their services for my webinars, I had some difficulty navigating their program; however, their staff was always available to help me get to where I needed to go. During my time with them, they have upgraded their offerings and I have been very pleased working with them. The livechat service is great...knowledgeable and at the ready whenever I need them. What they offer fulfills all my needs.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with AnyMeeting. Sometimes my clients have difficulty hearing my voice when I do a webinar. As a result, they may have to listen on the phone, while looking at my slides on their computer screen.

I train people on reading Tarot cards and using essential oils. This has enabled me to train people around the country who are inaccessible for a face-to-face meeting. If I record a meeting, AnyMeeting very quickly sends me a link to the recording. .

AnyMeeting review by Administrator

"Very friendly user conference meeting platform"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the easy interface with this platform

What do you dislike?

Many of our clients have had issues with mic activation from their end, being forced to join by phone. That has been a constant concern for us.

Another bit of frustration is having the inability to join from another Browser, other than Chrome. Most of our clients work in a hospital environment where they have no administrative permission to download Chrome or the Anymeeting application to join the meeting.

I would like to see the option to keep attendees list as anonymous or "not visible".

There used to be a chiming sound anyone would post in the chat area. It would be nice to have that option back or choose the option between a pop-up or a sound.

The ability to share dynamic, rather than static PPT would be fantastic as many times the screen sharing of PPT restricts me from doing other things with my screen while training. Keynote presentations would be a nice addition for Mac users.

If it were possible to have a digital data room where handout material can be encrypted with settings for granular permission to attendees invited to a video conference would be an amazing feature that would set your platform apart from anything out there. We are currently using Digify, which works great, but to have one platform with integration of these features would make a very smart solution. This could also work for meeting recordings, making the encrypted and shareable with the option to set time limit for access to viewing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Limitations exist and they should test it out a few times to check that it meets their business needs.

REACH facilitates online training. Some of them are long hour training and the ability to have a smooth platform makes a huge difference.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator

"AnyMeeting - Great Online Conferencing Platform"

What do you like best?

AnyMeeting is super easy to use. Just go online and add your meeting information, put in your attendees' email addresses and push the schedule meeting button and it will send an invitation directly to your attendees where they can accept the invitation to participate in your meeting. AnyMeeting will send a reminder email to your attendees before your scheduled meeting begins. AnyMeeting also put a reminder in my Google calendar...which was very convenient!!

What do you dislike?

I have been using AnyMeeting for over 2 years and the only issue I have run into relates to my camera. I bought a new camera and problem was solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. There is usually a free trial period. Can't hurt to see if it is right for your company/situation.

I use AnyMeeting for online training sessions. I need to share my computer screen with the attendees and be able to interact with all of them. They are able to ask questions and I am able to answer them while doing my demonstration.

AnyMeeting review by  Atilla V.
 Atilla V.

"Easy to use and integrate"

What do you like best?

I use Anymeeting for webinars primarily. It is really easy to set up and run, allows you to be on a webcam and show slides at the same time, something we have found to be critical in online presentations. It is easy to share your screen as well. Recordings are available soon after the webinar, both as audio only and video files.

What do you dislike?

It's great that attendees have an option to attend by phone only or online. However, when someone attends only through the phone, the system announces to them the number of people "currently" in the room. However, this is only the number of people attending via phone, not the total attendees. If you have a webinar with 100 attendees, of which 5 or attending via phone, it can be disappointing to there are only 5 people attending, when in fact it's 100. I'd recommend eliminating this "feature."

I was looking for a solution that is easy integrate with other solutions and which produces great recordings. I'm satisfied with the results, which has saved me time compared to our previous solution.

AnyMeeting review by Amy T.
Amy T.

"Affordable and Reliable"

What do you like best?

AnyMeeting provides affordable service for all users. Whether you are attending a live class or hosting a large webinar, AnyMeeting allows you to connect to others in an intuitive and user-friendly way. I like that I can upload Powerpoints and also share video/audio clips. It is very flexible and scalable. I have used AnyMeeting to host large class discussions as well as private tutoring sessions. It is nice not having to teach my students how to use the program -- everything is really user-friendly and easy for my students to use so that they can jump into the actual learning versus the technical side of things. Very happy with AnyMeeting!

What do you dislike?

If I experience a technology glitch, AnyMeeting sometimes does not allow me to log back into the live session since it says that I am already logged in. This adds stress to the experience but thankfully doesn't happen very often, especially if I have reliable internet service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe increase the number of webcams that can be turned on? I think the Powerpoint conversion may not be entirely working too since transitions and other animations don't usually work. But I've found ways around it so not a big deal!

I need to connect to my writing students in an engaging, interactive way. Students routinely tell me that this is their favorite part of the class since they can chat with other students, watch presentations, use the microphones, see each other over webcam, and discuss questions in the chatbox. It is a really positive experience for them that is made possible through AnyMeeting -- it really boosts their morale and helps them to stay motivated throughout the school year.

AnyMeeting review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Simple to use, but too expensive to continue subscribing."

What do you like best?

I liked that it was simple to use in every aspect - from organizing webinars, to creating sign-up forms for prospective attendees, to the software used during the webinar, and the recording process. I liked that it was both an easy tool for myself as a host, AND my students to use as attendees. No one enrolling in the webinar reached out to me with technical problems.

What do you dislike?

The interface is dated. The price (as a tiny NGO who was only going to use the webinar feature sparingly) was too high and there was no "free" option. I would have engaged in a fee option, even if it meant more limited features. When I discontinued the trial subscription, I lost my attendee list and my two webinar recordings, which I found to be particularly harsh. It really disincentivized me to every consider re-joining. Perhaps its worth publicizing that canceling your subscription will lead to the erasure of your content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ensure that you will be using this platform regularly. Otherwise it is an expense a small budget may not be able to justify.

I needed a platform to engage with multiple university students across the country. The webinar component of the platform served that purpose in allowing me to open webinars for enrollment and then interact with multiple people in a classroom-like setting.

AnyMeeting review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"AnyMeeting Is A Solid Platform That Offers Most of the Features Needed by Webinar Hosts"

What do you like best?

As a webinar consultant who has had experience with many of the leading webinar platforms, I've found AnyMeeting to be a solid platform that offers most of the features needed by webinar hosts.

What do you dislike?

AnyMeeting lacks two important features.

First, there isn't any type of moderated Q&A tool. Yes, your attendees can submit questions and comments that only the host and presenters can see through a chat box. But there isn't a way to manage those submissions by deleting irrelevant questions or prioritizing or assigning the ones you want to use.

Second, as most webinar hosts know, having the ability to communicate privately with your presenters via chat is vital. AnyMeeting does provide this capability through the aforementioned presenter-only chat feature that attendees are using to submit Q&A, but that's the problem: it's very difficult to differentiate between attendee-submitted questions versus any important notes that the host or presenters need to quickly communicate to each other.

I'm hoping that AnyMeeting will continue to improve its product and release an update addressing these two issues in the near future.

Webinars

AnyMeeting review by Administrator

"Easy to use and set up with little tech skills"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to do a power point presentation and have the presenter on screen at the same time. It is very easy for new presenters to learn how to give presentations. The administrator can upload all the materials for the presenters prior to the meetings making it easy for new presenters to simply join a meeting and start presenting without any technical skills.

What do you dislike?

It now requires participants viewing on computers to download an app to participate in the webinar. This was not the case six months ago. The new app does not always work for all participants leading to some justified frustration. Once the app is fixed things will get a lot easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SImple to use system - good for regular webinar users

We are presenting continuing education seminars

AnyMeeting review by Devon M.
Devon M.

"Easy, Affordable, Effective "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. For example, you can upload a PowerPoint presentation in advance and not have to share your screen to display it, a feature that was lacking from some of the alternate webinar softwares we tried. It's also easy to manage Questions and Answers with their "Ask a Question" tool.

What do you dislike?

Webinar attendees must use Google Chrome or the AnyMeeting app for high quality viewing experience. Additionally, our viewers in China are unable to connect without a VPN. China is one of our largest markets.

The majority of our market is international. It's great to be able to present a "seminar" to contacts all over the world at once and without travel expenses. It's interactive and allows us to host live question and answer sessions to hear what concerns our audience most.

AnyMeeting review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Professional experience with AnyMeeting"

What do you like best?

AnyMeeting let us record the professional meetings we have in our Institution and that changed everything so much and for good. I work in a College, that have locations in 4 cities of the country, Now with AnyMeeting with can have professional reunions online with the Managers from the other locations, reunions that we needed to have before by traveling and if happened, was one time a year and sometimes with a legal representative of the Institution that take all the questions, situations, suggestions, issues. And another thing I want to add here is that we can join the meetings online (pc) or Smartphone.

What do you dislike?

That the company plans offers Meeting plans and Webinar plans per month and per number of member, but they don't explain or really tell what would be the difference or the real applications for the people already has the Meeting plan to change a Webinar. A real reason to change between them. And that AnyMeeting is only in English and still don't have a very good compatibility with Microsoft Edge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, even with the free trial can have meetings, is more cheaper that the others tools with the same options and you don't need to download a software for being able to have an AnyMeeting account or use it.

Another great thing that AnyMeeting has is that we can share presentations, PDF and Power Point files while we are online in the meeting, it helps much more that people can imagine. The polls is another tool that I found very interisting,

AnyMeeting review by Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

"Very easy to set-up and use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to invite people to the meeting and for them to attend. Also very easy to share the browser screen or move to a document to share. I've used with folks in just two locations and with folks across a number of states, and it worked well. Everyone seemed to be able to connect easily, so no issues with type of computer someone was on, etc. Very happy with the product and options.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there was nothing that stood out as a miss.

We have used to discuss an evolving process and it was great to be able to have everyone on the same page at the same time. Also have used in the past to do benefits open enrollment webinars for another business unit that needed the help.

AnyMeeting review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Best demo solution we've found"

What do you like best?

AnyMeeting's very quick meeting setup, and easy use by our customers. Doing a software demo can be daunting for new users, but AnyMeeting makes it nearly painless.

What do you dislike?

Only one drawback, and that's the time selector. We have accidentally set the wrong time (am rather than pm) several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least until AnyMeeting blows the roof on pricing (like LogMeIn recently did), it's the best solution at the best price.

We use it mostly for doing product demos. It's so easy for our customers to use that the experience starts off good every time.

AnyMeeting review by Alfredo K.
Alfredo K.

"Affordable but there are free options."

What do you like best?

I like that ability to give someone a url without having them download an app. I also appreciated that I would be able to brand my page with my own logo. That gave me the ability to personalize my video meetings. The price was also affordable and not have to explain the expense. The free version does let you do a one on one session and I would like that as a free user. The ability to have the caller call-in a number and be able to hear the conference call is also a plus.

What do you dislike?

At first I really likes AnyMeeting, it worked perfectly although some major features were missing. I then started to experience serious issues with keeping a connection. I fully understand that my bandwidth quality has a lot to do with the quality of the video being sent and received but I didn't have that problem previously. There was always a feeling that the app was unfinished, like there was something missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are expecting a full featured video conferencing platform, AnyMeeting is not it. It is affordable and they let you pay monthly as you go so you can try it out. I had problems with video quality and being cut off when I was using it for important interviews. Try it, it has good features and for the cost it is worth it. You can also record your meetings which is a great feature.

The business problems that I was solving was that I was able to share my desktop with students or just hold video conference interviews. I used the application several times to do online teaching and a few times to conduct job interviews. I could also schedule the meetings right through the application without switching back to email.

AnyMeeting review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Great Fidelity, great back end functionalty."

What do you like best?

Anymeeting has a great product with exceptional registration functionality (pre-meeting survey) and post session capabilities (survey's, quizzes, etc.). The in meeting experience is exceptional as well with everything you'd expect (screen sharing, chat, meeting recording, annotations). My only small complaint is that you cannot easily see the screen-sharing icon while you are sharing unless you minimize a window. Otherwise, it works very smoothly. I've never had any delay, lag or other fidelity issues. We use it to host meetings/webinars with up to 99 participants, as well as internal staff meetings. It also has a pretty slick mobile app invite so attendees can access from their smart phone with a quick click.

What do you dislike?

Finding archived broadcasts is a bit clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried them all (Webex, Goto, Zoom, etc) and this one works the best.

AnyMeeting review by Lola D.
Lola D.

"Good, but it could be better!"

What do you like best?

Webinar options are great. The ask a question feature and the stability during the Webinar is very good

What do you dislike?

The Meetings set up is not good enough. It is not stable, specially when having international callers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the basics instead of going directly to the most expensive options. The basic offers a lot of good features and it might be perfect for a small business.

Outreach and sales webinars. With AnyMeetings I get more people on board of my informational online sales meetings.

AnyMeeting review by Cena B.
Cena B.

"Great for webinars and face to face calls!"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting is one of the best webinar platforms for the investment price of the product. It's simple to implement and easy to access as long your attendees do a little bit of set up first.

What do you dislike?

Some people have difficulty logging in with video, and it's difficult to switch to video and audio during a live conference. It has required people to have to log out and in to overcome any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend getting on the lowest maintenance plan you need, and then upping it for special meetings that need more capacity.

I'm a business coach. I offer webinars and open access to clients. I also love the ability to record and download everything for use later.

AnyMeeting review by Alex D.
Alex D.

"No more separate meetings! "

What do you like best?

There is one link and one code. You don't have to fiddle with scheduling (unless you want to) and thus you can streamline your whole meeting process. Plus, great customer service!

What do you dislike?

The settings navigation can be a little bit cumbersome and difficult to find exactly what you're looking for the first time around. You also have to download an extension in order to share your screen, but overall these are very minor inconveniences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial makes it very easy.

I have a lot of people who place virtual meetings on my calendar and so with the single link and meeting ID they don't have to waste their time by scheduling separate meetings. Just copy and paste. Easy.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Happy Meetings "

What do you like best?

I love the easy layout and screen sharing feature on Anymeeting. I absently also love the file sharing option which allows me to post files for my agents to see and download. My agents also love the screen share options because it allows me to see their issues and assist them without doing it blindly.

What do you dislike?

Honesty there is nothing I dislike. Anymeeting has minimal to none technical issues. They always have agents there for tech support in case you need it. I believe anyone should give them a try, Their prices are great and there are pricing plans for any size organizations.

I am able to hold at least 2 meetings per month with my employees. I also have coaching sessions and the features that Anymeeting has are extremely beneficial for the success of my agents. The best feature is the screen sharing, my agents and I use it to fix any system issues or when they require coaching.

AnyMeeting review by Consultant in Writing and Editing
Consultant in Writing and Editing

"AnyMeeting--a great solution for nearly any meeting!"

What do you like best?

AnyMeeting is simple to use and has all the most important features I need to host webcam-based meetings as well as slideshow-based webinars to larger audiences, and without extra stuff that just complicates things.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes users experience problems if their Internet service is slower or if programs are eating up bandwidth. It would be great if AnyMeeting worked better for those people.

Longer, intensive masterminds and consulting sessions are easy to record and share with clients, which means we can all focus on the conversation without worrying about scratching away at notepads. This is crucial. So is the ability to share content easily online with my audience. AnyMeeting helps me do all that.

AnyMeeting review by Roy Z.
Roy Z.

"Quicker than the rest"

What do you like best?

I´m often working on different projects with a variety of clients and using most communication platforms out there, I must say anymeeting is the quickest loading and as far as quality works out great.

What do you dislike?

I´d like more of my customers to use it, perhaps it´s a marketing thing hehe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thank you!

Solid connection and quick loading for communications when you need it to be efficient and trustworthy

AnyMeeting review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Reliable Product I have used for Years"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to host webinars for lead generation for 50-1000 attendees. The platform is intuitive and makes it easy for hosts, presenters and attendees to participate in a webinar, share slides, chat, and record the event.

What do you dislike?

Setting up registration pages are easy but would be great to have a bit more control of the look and feel of the registration pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test. It has all of the features, is super easy top use and has been a reliable performer for me for over 100 webinars.

Main business benefit is lead generation via webinars. Great tool to educate audiences, provide value and insight and drive new inbound leads.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great app! Every business needs it!"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting has allowed our team to host meetings, webinars, and conference with persons across dozens of countries. The ease of delivering a presentation and the sophisticated recording options make this app a must have for any business.

What do you dislike?

Like with any technology, troubleshooting through technical issues will arise and this may slow down a meeting or cause it to be rescheduled. But the app has been consistent in working through bugs and glitches for a smoother user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. You won't regret

Making presentations while many of our stakeholders are spread across the globe has been a gift from god by having the anymeeting app. Users can listen in on their phones or be logged on a computer participating. We were able to get our request for a Sex Offender Registry in a political party's manifesto for reelection. The entire thing was coordinated using anymeeting.

AnyMeeting review by Bob B.
Bob B.

"Great online meeting software!!!!"

What do you like best?

We really like the ease of use and user interface. It is very intuitive. The screen is easy to navigate and we never have any issues. The cost is very inexpensive especially compared to other online meeting options. The ability to share documents and presentations is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike. The system easy to use so not much to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with AnyMeeting.

We wanted to provide training to our caregivers. The problem was they are located all over our geographic region and getting them to the office was challenging and attendance at our bi-monthly training sessions was low. Since we started using AnyMeeting our attendance has tripled and sometimes quadrupled due to the fact they can attend remotely.

AnyMeeting review by Maisha B. H.
Maisha B. H.

"I'm a bit believer in tools that scale as you do!"

What do you like best?

As I was growing my business, I used as many free tools that allowed me to scale and made my company professional. Any Meeting was my conference call tool.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't as user friendly as I liked. And we had a few hiccups with mutiple lines. Although pretty simple to use, AnyMeeting should have more training on how to fix issues

I need to communicate with partners, vendors and team members. I stopped using it because it wasn't user friendly and needed to train people on how to use to do it effectively. . However, for conference calls it is my go to provider.

AnyMeeting review by Kathy A.
Kathy A.

"Reliable and looks great!"

What do you like best?

I love AnyMeeting because it is easy to use and allows me to do what I need it to do. I can quickly set up a webinar, take registrants and control many setting.

I love the way it simply records and then in a very short turn around time sends me the link that I can share. I love that I can also download recordings.

What do you dislike?

Nothing jumps out at me. AnyMeeting has met my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

Affordable

I get free info out there to potential customers so they I can create a relationship with them. The webinars have allowed me to increase my email list.

AnyMeeting review by Andreea T.
Andreea T.

"Great, user friendly web conferencing program"

What do you like best?

I'm not the most technical individual, so I was glad to be able to easily use it on my first try.

What do you dislike?

So far, our company has not experienced any issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think twice about it. This is a great product. It's well worth the money, takes minutes to fully implement and start using. Our company hopes to use this product even more by integrating it in our Onboarding of new employees, Open Enrollment, presentations to clients, and hopefully interviewing of future candidates. The quality is great, it's easy to use, allow for several presenters at once. Couldn't be more pleased.

We have recently opened a new office, and we've started using video conferencing to see each other and share presentations.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Excellent with very good cost-benefit"

What do you like best?

The system has been working quite well and we have had almost no complaints (although I believe we still use their older version which does not use the internet browser, because we had a lot of trouble with the newest - web-browser-based version - when we tried it). We transmit from Southern Brazil conferencing with people all over Brazil and even in Italy. Our internet is not all that good, but we set it for "low quality internet" and it works fine.

Support has been quick to respond whenever we have needed them - but we haven't needed them that often...

We did a lot of research before moving from Google Hangouts to a paid service and have never once regretted our decision to go with AnyMeeting. At the start, our students were upset about not being able to get the larger screen image of the teacher without losing the chat box, but they have adjusted to that difference from the Hangouts.

What do you dislike?

. the chat box does not seem to be resizable - we would like to be able to make it larger.

. the audio notices "You sound/microphone is now muted" / "Your sound/microphone is now unmuted" are too loud and disturbing (I don't remember the exact words in those notices).

. the attempt to use the web-based newer system was a disaster due to our low quality internet, so we had to revert to the earlier, non-browser based version which we hope does not go away...

. the system is in English only, which makes it more difficult for non-English speakers to get started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You might want to prepare tutorials to help your users start using the system - especially if your activity is not in English or if you are reaching out to people who are "non-technical-savvy"....

training

reaching more people

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Anymeeting, good for small group meetings online"

What do you like best?

I have been using this for my non profit groups meetings a few times a month. While we had a slight learning curve, it was much smaller than other meeting software we've used in the past and the price was much more affordable than every other one we've used. I love the features included in it, and we even were able to use it to do demos sharing our screen with a vendor halfway across the world without any issues!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally if people call in on cell phones and do not mute themselves, we get some feedback, A couple of times the feedback was bad enough we joked about Aliens invading the call. Now we know to make everyone mute themselves when someone is calling and have everyone try to do a reboot on the computer if on a computer before the call first which helps.

We are working on political issues, working on building a coalition of various political parties. This has helped us be able to talk to groups halfway across the country with ease, share screens, files and other information easily. It's made communicating much easier.

AnyMeeting review by Aryana R.
Aryana R.

"Easy and intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

I can use it to record training videos for my students fast and easy. It produces a video format which I can then publish on my Youtube.com channel and download the audio file and produce a podcast. All that is above and beyond how I primarily use it to teach my online classes.

What do you dislike?

The sound quality is poor when I am traveling and working on my laptop. The audio recording quality is best through a landline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to set up and easy to manage. You will use it in many more ways than you currently realize. One of the best investments I made in my business.

Solving educating my students with visuals. They are learning far faster.

AnyMeeting review by Craig C.
Craig C.

"Works where others fail"

What do you like best?

We always seem to have issues getting users connected to other platforms, such as Skype & Webex, but Anymeeting always seems to just work. Where others fail, Anymeeting succeeds.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any real issues. Anymeeting has always worked well for my teams.

Team collaboration; especially when having to meeting with people from multiple organizations who use different web-conference platforms in-house

AnyMeeting review by Bianca S.
Bianca S.

"Easy to Use and Fits my needs"

What do you like best?

The user-friendly interface makes it easy to set up and run a meeting. I used it in college and used it recently for my business.

What do you dislike?

The fact that a recording is only offered with a paid subscription.

The problem of being able to communicate from different areas is very easily solved with AnyMeeting. Also, it's more professional in my opinion than Skype.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Good Product, could use some features"

What do you like best?

Connections are stable and easy.

The integrated phone service is good.

Using it mainly for screen shares, participants like clarity and ease of connecting.

Pricing plans are reasonable.

What do you dislike?

There should be a way to create and edit attendee lists in order to launch meetings right from the application. One could do much the same from Outlook, but it requires a user-defined email template and accessing those are annoying. I mentioned this to AnyMeeting, and they said they did not have plans to add this feature.

In screen share mode, the controls go to a condensed bar/window, with limited functionality. You can't send another invitation in that mode, you have to stop screen share.

Update version is supposed to be broser-based, but I have been unable to get it to work, even with Any Meeting support, so I reverted to the self-standing app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

Conference calling with shared video views, mainly.

Product has achieved these goals.

AnyMeeting review by Consultant in Events Services
Consultant in Events Services

"Excellent Legal Application"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use system and it was easy to integrate video into the application. Some of the similar applications that we have used do NOT easily recognise an external camera, other than a webcam. In our world, webcams don't always cut it because placing a laptop in the middle of the room is not appropriate and moving it around from person to person is a pain, and makes the people on the other end seasick!

What do you dislike?

It worked very well and there wasn't much to dislike. As a computer nerd, of course I had to check out every option to figure it out. That took a bit of time, but I was ok with it. It was my doing

We saved travel costs for the lawyers and SME. They didn't have to take a one hour flight which, with air travel, become a day long exercise with 2 hour check-ins, normal flight delays and airport travel time.

AnyMeeting review by Renae J.
Renae J.

"Set Up Conferences and Webinars in Seconds"

What do you like best?

I love that you can set up a conference or webinar with ease. You have options to do video chat with your attendees were you can see them or just have them attend via phone or the link provided. You can also track attendance minutes and the features for muting, recording, etc are very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I havent run into any major problems with anymeeting, just were it froze briefly one time and i had to relog in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a cinch to get any meeting (no pun intended! ) set up with ease in just minutes!

No other issues with anymeeting other than the one i noted up top

AnyMeeting review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like that I can switch in the middle of presentation from screen sharing to my webcam and back. Attendees can self-register and the system automatically sends out invitations and reminders. I can load documents for sharing or just for use during the presentation/meeting (without sharing). I really like that I can practice the webinar/presentation up to an hour before my scheduled meeting. Really nice feature! Oh, and I can add a survey after the webinar/presentation.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of paid options for small businesses. I tutor/teach small classes of 10-15 a month and the cheapest Webinar platform is for 100 attendees at $65-$75 a month. Not very realistic for the classes I teach or tutoring I provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using the free plan for up to 10 attendees. Otherwise, be prepared to pay a good amount as the next available Webinar plan starts out at 100 attendees and a hefty monthly price tag. If your customer base is over 100 for webinars or meetings, then this is a great product and just as easy to use as GoToWebinar in my opinion (minus a few features).

I am able to provide live teaching and tutoring to small groups of people. AnyMeeting allows me to screenshare and/or use my webcam, which is very important and students can ask questions during the meeting/presentation using the built in Q&A function, which is fabulous. I can mute all attendees and disable or enable the different chat options, hide the attendee list, and I can get a report for how long students were present during a class (very important for CEUs).

AnyMeeting review by Hallie B.
Hallie B.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that anymeeting is extremely easy to use. From setting up a meeting/webinar to recording to acccessing the recording link after the meeting, it's a breeze!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can honestly say I dislike a this time.

Meeting with clients one on one to mentor them and provide a recording of our call after the fact.

AnyMeeting review by Dominic L.
Dominic L.

"Fantastic product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Not much of a learning curve - it's been easy to teach. And the ability to record and easily retrieve your webinars to share with others is priceless.

What do you dislike?

A little expensive, although it remains a great product. Also, it's not easy to find out how to download the desktop application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to watch all of the instructional videos.

We've reached our members in a new and intimate way, and have augmented the education we can provide them across the board.

AnyMeeting review by Michail P.
Michail P.

"Excelent tool"

What do you like best?

stability of the system, fast and reliable recordings, friendly interface for both presenters and participants, fast uploading of shared files

What do you dislike?

appearance of pdf type and ms word type documents, missing presentation tools such as highlight tool, laser pointer tool or something equivalent

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a reliable, easy to use and promising tool

Distance education

AnyMeeting review by Joseph K.
Joseph K.

"Anymeeting Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It is very simple to schedule a meeting and invite attendees. The only issue I've had is when inviting many to a webinar (10 +). I had to add them one at a time.

What do you dislike?

Calendar events only populate into an email client for exchange servers. Not web based email.

Remote meetings

AnyMeeting review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Very good product"

What do you like best?

Easy scheduling

Love the screen record ability - makes recording podcasts so much easier without requiring a standalone screen recording software.

Price is competitive.

What do you dislike?

Haven't run into anything yet. Occasionally my guests have had some trouble getting their audio sorted but that appears to usually be on their end, not mine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I appreciate the screen recording capabilities, wouldn't mind even a little more granular control over settings, devices, that sort of thing.

Meetings with distributed groups (across Canada). Video blog posts are perfect with anymeeting, love that I can set the video quality.

AnyMeeting review by John Y.
John Y.

"Slightly Underwhelming"

What do you like best?

The enrollment process was smooth and the interface seemed simple enough.

What do you dislike?

We tried to set up mock meetings twice and each time something went wrong to the point where we had to cancel the mock session. The first time I couldn't share my screen and the second time one of the attendees couldn't log on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it to make sure it works in all environments.

We need a solution to communicate internally with a remote team of anywhere between 15 an 20 people. We also need a solution that offers live surveys.

AnyMeeting review by James D.
James D.

"A long time webinar user with experience with multiple webinar services"

What do you like best?

Price, you can't beat free. AnyMeetings customer service is better than a lot of the paid webinars services I have used,

What do you dislike?

On the webinars log on for the provider, after the provider logs in the service asks if you want to use their audio or the telephone. Once this is completed it immediately asks again which audio you want to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump on this platform, even their paid service is miles ahead of their competitors.

Primarily training estimators, project managers, or field supervisors, a webinar format allows the classes to be broken into weekly classes instead of a multiple weekly format. I have realized less traveling and a lot more students as I can offer better service.

AnyMeeting review by Leslie J.
Leslie J.

"Convenient and Efficient Online Meeting Platform"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup meetings and navigate. I especially like the screen sharing feature.

What do you dislike?

Ocassionally the platform will freeze during a meeting, and either needs to reboot or refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an online meeting platform give AnyMeeting a try.

Being able to connect with clients easily.

AnyMeeting review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Easy to use and has powerful collaboration tools"

What do you like best?

As a consultant with clients and associates scattered all over the world I like the local dial in numbers for participants preferring to use their phone instead of the VOIP connection. They are a big help when coordinating a geographically diverse group. I also like the ability to manage the meeting with a few easy clicks.

What do you dislike?

Some corporate clients (think really big companies with justifiably paranoid IT departments) require their people to jump through some extra hoops to get connected through the AnyMeeting link I send.

Technical collaboration to develop metal replacement solutions win oil and gas, chemical process, and industrial machinery make up the bulk of my practice. I save a lot of time that would have been lost in airports and on planes. With AnyMeeting I can serve my clients at lower cost to them and to me.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"I love this vs the absurdly expensive other options that I used to use....."

What do you like best?

This is a great platform, but most importantly, very very affordable vs the other names out there and reliable. I also love that the recordings (if you buy that package) are done in the background. I hated having to wait or getting corrupt video files from the others. Never an issue with recordings... I really am sincere and tell any of my clients to buy this!!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike given cost and features and they have upgraded it a few times in 2 years.

I used to use two of the big names, but on the month or months when I didn't utilize, i was upset at the high bill.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy to use. Did not take much time to learn the system. If you choose the ad version, it is free for unlimited number of attendees. Also, like that they added a mobile feature!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ads that pop-up, but if you do the ad-free version, then you are limited on number of attendees and we do not use the product enough to make the monthly cost worth it if we do the higher attendee subscription. I do not like that you have to download multiple java updates, hard to ask clients to sign on to something that they have to install different things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend trying AnyMeeting!

Definitely has solved our problem with getting in front of multiple clients at once. Solved our problem of getting in front of out of town clients and clients with more than one location.

AnyMeeting review by Sandra Dee R.
Sandra Dee R.

"The most dependable service for video sessions"

What do you like best?

Consistent quality and user friendly. For clients joining me in a video session there is nothing difficult and no big downloads for them.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed some clients have a hard time connecting when they use Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By far the most reliable, easiest to use and the best customer support of any meeting software I've tried.

Easy recording of video sessions with clients and easy to share. I save time by not having to download a video and upload it to another platform ( like vimeo, or youtube)

AnyMeeting review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Usefull free alternative to expensive meeting software."

What do you like best?

Simple set up process and quick to get meeting participants in the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Occasional tech hickups causing delays in getting meetings started. You'll need to be a little patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small organizations or freelancers looking to have video chats internally or with clients easily and affordably.

I used anymeeting to give clients an onboarding for their new website. Simple screen sharing helped me teach my clients how to use the backend of their site and overview of the site features.

AnyMeeting review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Good for Graduate School Presentations"

What do you like best?

It's free. It works. It allows you to screen share. The audio works. The video works. You can have a notification in your email and have a calendar set date. You can invite multiple people.

What do you dislike?

It tries to trick you into being charged. I like that their is a free trial, but the fact that you have to remember to go in and cancel it is quite annoying. I'm sure you have angry people call in all the time saying they didnt mean to leave their subscription on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none.

Graduate school meetings and presenting to the professor live was very easy. I do not plan on paying for this service ever as it is almost identical to skype.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Quenching Thirst for Knowledge"

What do you like best?

Ease to register programs and export attendee list to member database.

What do you dislike?

Inability to use one URL to promote ALL webinars. With each having a unique log-in, prevents us for highlighting ALL programs both current and future. Also, cannot download presentation separate from audio post-program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use trial runs with your presenters -- one presentation was aborted at the last minute because the government's firewall wouldn't allow presentation to load from its site.

American craft distillers are BUSY people. So are the people who have answers to questions they are likely to ask. AnyMeeting allows us to deliver critical information in an easy to use format for both the presenter and attendee. This gives our trade group the edge to stay front-and-center of our members.

AnyMeeting review by Omar L.
Omar L.

"We have good experience in the majority of our meeting that are weekly. "

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to show my presentation or the speaker presentation to every body and that we can see the speaker.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to open microphone to allow people to ask questions or to said something. I have to keep watching to mute any phone that is entry because cause eco.

Recommendations to others considering the product

to a head, I always recommend to my friends

Any meeting is helping my organization to get more knowledge, we train our group that live in different cities and even other countries.

AnyMeeting review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Works well for most meetings! Great pricing options! Good Support!"

What do you like best?

Any Meeting has great levels to meet all needs and budgets. Their product is simple to use and their support staff is very proactive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could set up meetings from a mobile device. When I have had technical issues they are at the worse times (meeting start) and support is via email to start which is slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware you must have a computer to set up meetings

Allows a team over a larger geographic area easy access to each other.

AnyMeeting review by Chianne S.
Chianne S.

"Great free version!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use this resource for free for smaller meetings. I haven't had any issues using it for screen-sharing or video conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it's not able to be used on Safari. I tell me Mac users to download the app, but sometimes they just don't want to and have to use a different browser.

The ability to send a link to multiple people who should not be trading usernames (such as Skype.)

AnyMeeting review by Kelly F.
Kelly F.

"Why we used anymeeting"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting is by far the easiest platform to use, not only for organizers, but also for presenters who are not familiar with online meetings.

What do you dislike?

We did not like the file size restrictions and the fact that we could not use animations in our presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a wonderful platform for webinars, very easy to use.

We used it as our webinar platform for three years, it worked very well.

Since it was so simple to use, it made our jobs a lot easier.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Anymeeting.com"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn, easy to use. Able to invite participants right for the scheduling feature. Also, able to copy and paste the link to offer recorded courses to others.

What do you dislike?

I am the administrator and I do not like that I cannot access all the courses that our employees post. I wish there were an administrative feature to give me access to all our companies courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use.

Great resource for training.

New employee orientation.

Training on specialized techniques.

More time for personal interactions as the basic training is now done on line.

Great to give employees basic info on line and then follow-up with making sure that they understand the material and know how to implement the knowledge.

AnyMeeting review by Joanne T.
Joanne T.

"I love this program!"

What do you like best?

User friendly for those that aren't that comfortable with computers

What do you dislike?

Document upload glitches. Before the upgrades it used to not load my documents at times.

Being able to communicate to my team across the U.S. at the same time.

AnyMeeting review by Cara H.
Cara H.

"Best of the Conference Calling Resources"

What do you like best?

The platform is clean and easy to use. Great quality connection and recording.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if recording was available on the free version and have different perks for the paid levels. I'd also like to be able to use it on Safari instead of Chrome.

We have been using it for recording interviews for podcasts and it allows us to get several people from different locations involved without a lot of background noise.

AnyMeeting review by Justin L.
Justin L.

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

I like the eas of use that anymeeting provides users and the easy interface for scheduling a meeting.

What do you dislike?

There is alot of lag on the end users end when trying to share a screen

Meeting online with clients

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Short and Sweet and user friendly"

What do you like best?

free trial, adding to outlook calendar and providing reminders

What do you dislike?

online support never went to a live person, I couldn't call anyone personally and when I needed an answer and/or support on an issue minutes before the meeting, help/support was a matter of typing your question and a series of possible Q&A showed on a list, which were not useful to my question.

video conf. call to review financials. Even though one person didn't have a camera, they were still able to see the presenter on their monitor. And, our presenter didn't have a microphone capability on his computer, but was able to use the phone for audio and monitor to present.

AnyMeeting review by David W.
David W.

"Can't beat the features for the cost!"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting has all the right features for a fraction of the cost of the other guys!

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to send a person a URL to join

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Team meetings and demos

AnyMeeting review by David A.
David A.

"It works!"

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use and has made it easy for me to interact with clients around the country. Clients can see my screen while we discuss complex issues.

What do you dislike?

No problems

I am not sure whether there is an easy way for me to switch to my client's screen in the middle of a meeting I host.

Since clients can see my screen, it is just like sitting at their conference table.

AnyMeeting review by Felipe C.
Felipe C.

"Felipe Cejudo"

What do you like best?

Possibility to create great meetings with handful tools

What do you dislike?

limitations for people to interact on live

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibility to REAL trial

Enhance my business giving the possibility to people not in my area acceding trainings on line

AnyMeeting review by Doug J.
Doug J.

"Very effective so far."

What do you like best?

Screen sharing is a great tool. This is what I use it for most of the time.

What do you dislike?

The split camera view is not configurable. It times out and freezes after about an hour or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it to anyone.

I work with a group in Baltimore while I live in Las Vegas. I would like to replace skype but their video size is much better and the audio quality is a little better.

AnyMeeting review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"AnyMeeting is super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I decided to use AnyMeeting for all remote business communications and I couldn't be happier with the experience. It has all the necessary features you need and doesn't overwhelm you with unnecessary features.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a way to take personal notes during the meeting and only get those note emailed to you as opposed to them going to everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommend using AnyMeeting

AnyMeeting gives me the ability to demo our products to all participants in the meeting. I really like that collaborative notes can be taken during the meeting and they are automatically sent out after the meeting ends.

AnyMeeting review by Martin B.
Martin B.

"Any Meeting Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of design. It's easy for people to use even when they do not have a great deal of IT experience. A lot of our learners use it reluctantly and then find that they are able to navigate it easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to upload content to the library. Also, other platforms allow you to annotate slides as you go through them (such as Big Blue Button) which provides us with an additional feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure that Any Meeting has changed at all in the two years that we have subscribed. As such, I'm not sure how to answer the question about whether it is heading in the right direction. However, it is our main software of choice and I cannot imagine us making a change to something else at present despite the existence of other products that would allow us to do more. I find that a lot of these have stuff that would allow us a greater flexibility but this is a compromise as the interface ends up more confusing for the user. As such, we will stay with Any Meeting.

We are solving the problem of communication without having to travel and the software occasionally allows us to create interaction that is akin to interaction one would have in a face to face setting. That is what we are after.

AnyMeeting review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and reliable as well. We use it weekly.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike. it is very easy to use.

A cheap and easy way to set up conference calls

AnyMeeting review by Daniel  J.
Daniel J.

"Good tool, below average user experience "

What do you like best?

Quantity of international numbers

Price range

Always open to start a call

What do you dislike?

No mobile app

Schedule was very weak, it is slightly better

Didn't improve over time with new features

Should have an option to send different numbers according to country

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are similar solutions that are free.

Still using anymeeting due to the low cost and loyalty.

International calls

Team can use local numbers

Online meetings

AnyMeeting review by Justin Z.
Justin Z.

"Great for helping reach out to agents in our office for meetings"

What do you like best?

The ease of using it and the ease of inviting attendees...

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point works great and fulfills our company needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and easy to use.

Helps us get in front of those who can't make our office meetings. The benefit is we deliver our content even if someone is unable to logon they can still attend the meeting via phone.

AnyMeeting review by User

"Somewhat consistent service, issues at times"

What do you like best?

The screen share functionality, ease of use for setting up and scheduling meetings

What do you dislike?

Some attendees have had issues logging in to view the screen, some have had to download things to enable the online meeting, I've run into "Couldn't Load Plugin" error and a blank screen a few times

Helps clients visualize our services and options, we share our screen and walk them through our capabilities/product decks

AnyMeeting review by Rachel L.
Rachel L.

"Great resource for networking marketing"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and we have minimal technical issues. I love that we can upload the files ahead of time and store them in the library.

What do you dislike?

The occasional sound glitches. I think the colors and platform needs updating to look more modern.

We use this for webinars for my team.

AnyMeeting review by Evan J.
Evan J.

"Anymeeting Pro"

What do you like best?

I like the cost and effeciency of the product. I am able to use this platform for all my conferencing needs

What do you dislike?

There is some lag very seldom when playing youtube videos. we also experince audio issues from time to time

I am able to hold meetings with clients across the country

AnyMeeting review by Administrator

"Very efficient and met all of my needs. Features are relevant."

What do you like best?

Ability for land-based and mobile users to participate. Also, the recording feature allowed users who could not participate live the ability to listen later, and served as a good review for those who did participate.

What do you dislike?

Some technical issues - users unable to un-mute themselves. This prevented us from having an effective Q&A exchange. This has been problematic before.... keep working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Participate on a trial basis first, then join as appropriate.

Not having to travel for meetings. A greater number of my organizations users are able to participate and learn valuable information than in the past when travel was necessary.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"AnyMeeting Review"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use; I can upload documents without a lot of hassle and I can send out immediate invites to my agents for emergency meetings

What do you dislike?

I am still using the product so I don't have anything negative to say at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and you can't go wrong

I have to meet with new agents for interviews and check their computer settings and internet speeds to make sure they are ready for training and work. This makes it so simple because the agents can sign in online without software.

AnyMeeting review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very reliable service"

What do you like best?

There are never any problems with the software.

What do you dislike?

The live webcam and video sharing feature needs improvement.

The webcam shows too small on the viewers screen. I think if you're using the webcam only (no presentation along with it) then it should fill up a majority of the space.

It would be nice if callers into the number listening over the phone could hear the sound of YouTube videos that are played.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to use for presenting your business or product. I would not recommend someone use this if video sharing is your main concern.

We use the Anymeeting system to present our product to prospective clients. It's a great tool that allows us to build our business seamlessly around the world.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"This technology allows people on a virtual stage to build and continue to strengthen relationships"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Anymeeting is the ease of access and the ability to understand the platform quickly

What do you dislike?

That I can only have one meeting at a time and that I cannot get back to the informational control panel well in a meeting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you'll find out that it works well in integrating technology and culture

At the end of the day it's about controlling, costs, developing people and building sales. Anymeeting has benefited me in all three of those ways therefore increasing my profitability while building and bottom line for my company

AnyMeeting review by Robert L.
Robert L.

"Used for monthly project check-in meetings."

What do you like best?

It's free and it works. It's always been a reliable option.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. If pressed, I would say the mobile app could be a little more robust, but that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's so easy and it works every time.

We have people all over the country on our project. This easily brings them together for our meetings.

AnyMeeting review by Zoe Andra T.
Zoe Andra T.

"Fantastic program for online meetings and webinars"

What do you like best?

I've been using anymeeting for a number of years and it was a great tool to have online conference of 200 people or small work groups for my online courses and group coaching of 8-10 people.

I highly recommend it.

Zoe Andra Tirb

Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Writer

www.hartadebesarsapos.com

What do you dislike?

in 2015-2016 i started to have technical issues, i'm not sure why - with the program.

i am professional coach and trainer - helping women to find love and have great relationships.

AnyMeeting review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Anymeeting - excellent service"

What do you like best?

Easy to schedule meetings, webinars and great for training. They send reminders 15 minutes before the schedule meeting. Easy to navigate. A great way to connect with customers. I do quite a few product presentations and the share screen is critical for my presentations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. It's easy to use, set up and any issues I've had were resolved with online CHAT

I'm able to share my screen and walk customers through presentations so they can better understand our products and services. I can demo our online cloud services in real time.

AnyMeeting review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"AnyMeeting - easy webinars and meetings"

What do you like best?

Have used AnyMeeting for past 6 months to manage and host several meetings. Low cost service and easy to use. The communications tools aren't too robust - but the price point is start up friendly. Live chat availability is spotty so be sure to test drive the system before using for the first time to ensure you are comfortable. Overall - recommend for those needing a basic system at low cost.

What do you dislike?

Live chat help is not available consistently.

Limited ability to describe webinar/meeting content to enrollees.

Inexpensive webinar system.

AnyMeeting review by Alysha D.
Alysha D.

"Have relied on AnyMeeting for Years"

What do you like best?

It was the first, best online meeting software, and it's continued to be great. I use it for Conference calling and screen sharing.

What do you dislike?

It takes too much bandwidth for video calls.

Being able to talk as a group in multiple locations. The benefit of being able to communicate and share screens with few technical errors.

AnyMeeting review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Anymeeting for small meetings"

What do you like best?

Anymeeting is good to use for small group presentations, screen sharing, and video conferencing with limited parties.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sounds will go in and out on the dialed-in number.

We need a way to communicate with clients who aren't close, and we have found that they enjoy the presentations on their own screens.

AnyMeeting review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"AnyMeeting Review"

What do you like best?

Most of the time it is easy to load and is clear

What do you dislike?

It cuts out a lot. Don’t know if that is the software or other user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix bugs that make sound cut out frequently

I can listen easily on all devices while on the go.

AnyMeeting review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"A really good System for online meeting"

What do you like best?

The system is user friendly, everybody can use it without having problems. I like the possibilites that the system offers like "pool questions" or "access into the call through the phone" and also I like the fact that you have acces to a live agents that can help you during the call.

What do you dislike?

It is really rare but sometimes there are system glitch during meeting calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really user friendly webinar

The communication between departments or between clients is better when you use a webinar platform

"Awesome program!"

What do you like best?

We like the ease of use and flexibility. It is so easy to upload slides and get the meeting set up ahead of time. During the meeting we can easily control the meeting.

What do you dislike?

We haven't really found anything that we dislike

We can get more people involved in our online education.

AnyMeeting review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Great platform. Very reliable. Great value. Better interface than GTM"

What do you like best?

The interface and reliability are great.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not very helpful and in one instance game me the wrong information about product usage. They also attempted to change my plan without consulting me when their offered plans changed.

Light webinar use, including offering recorded option.