Anytime Collect

A global solution for accounts receivable automation that helps businesses get paid faster.

Work for Anytime Collect?

Learning about Anytime Collect?

Anytime Collect Reviews

Ask Anytime Collect a Question
Showing 14 Anytime Collect reviews
Anytime Collect review by Peter N.
Peter N.

"Must-need product for any company with >100 invoices/month"

What do you like best?

Highly customizable software solution that should work with almost any business model. Also very responsive/knowledgeable customer service and onboarding support; top-in-class sales and support team. They even worked with us to create the Intacct integration as well. Unfortunately, we are only really using the automated email workflow as that was the most pressing need for us and as you can see below, the rest of the product wasn't up to speed with our needs.

What do you dislike?

The hosted version of this product is fairly slow which makes the email workflow basically useless - workflow is about 4x slower than just using gmail so we haven't been able to use any of the email or event tracking or team management features. Their analytics are mostly useless too as they are not flexible and frankly too ugly to share with anyone except junior staff. Probably lower 5% of all UI/UX that exists in the market today (think 2003 salesforce). Also, they could really use a re-occurring payment feature for our customers' payment portal. However, what can't be figured out intuitively through design is easily handled by their very competent support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to go with an established player to help improve collections, Anytime Collect is the solution for you. If you are interested in working with startups who may be more innovative in terms of ease of use and features, there are a few other players out there worth looking into.

Sending reminder emails to customers is very tedious and manual without software like Anytime Collect. After about 100 invoices a month, you are certainly losing money by not investing in collections management software. We are using the automated emails that include links to invoices with payment portal. Through revamping our collections policies and practices, including using ATC, we cut our DSO in half, with our best DSO only a couple days beyond our average terms.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Anytime Collect
Anytime Collect review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Anytime Collect helped get me organized!"

What do you like best?

I love that Anytime Collect was able to filter out the accounts that I need to focus on and I was able to set up reports and emails to run automatically. Was definitely a big time saver!

What do you dislike?

It's not necessarily a dislike but it took some time getting to know the system and how it works. I've been using it for almost a year now and I know there are still SO many things that I don't realize it can do. I've just been focusing on the stuff that I have learned and am slowly branching out and exploring all the other possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So much information at your fingertips and you can sort and rearrange it so you can see what you need.

I've been able to save tons of time with the automatic emailing. I also love that I'm able to leave notes on each account and that the system keeps all correspondence. It's easy to open up the program and know exactly where you need to start that day.

What AR Automation solution do you use?

Anytime Collect review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Works well but a little clunky"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set up Credit Classes to send out mass email blasts

What do you dislike?

I don't like the customer view, the amount of locations I have to use to set up a credit class, and the fact that the verbiage is confusing. There are a TON of options to select from when setting up a credit class which can be great but is not user friendly. I needed to have someone walk me through it multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more user friendly. Its a lot of great features but much too difficult for someone to jump in and start using it. Maybe create some tutorials so we can help ourselves before having to schedule time with a support agent. the Support Team is GREAT, but I hate to waste their time.

I am making sure all of my customers are being touched via email at very specific times in their invoices history which is great. Most people dont realize they are missing invoices until it is very late and this helps remove that issue. They can see all their invoices in one spot and that is very convenient

Anytime Collect review by Chris E.
Chris E.

"Excellent software and support for managing a difficult collection process."

What do you like best?

The system allows for automated work queues, detailed notes at the account and invoice level. Automated email communication with statement and invoice attachments. Nice Dashboard with top-level analytics and major accounts presented. Great customer portal allowing for self-service of pulling missing invoices by customer and allow for online payments on account.

What do you dislike?

SAAS model is slow at times and the outbound emails are not using our domain email extension. This causes concern with some customers that it is spam until they confirm with our Accounting department.

Consolidated receivables view of all 4 companies which share common customer base. Allow for single communication/focus on collection effort. Eliminate need for paper statements.

Anytime Collect review by Whitney G.
Whitney G.

"Increases actual payables which is the ultimate goal.... a few speed bumps however. "

What do you like best?

I love the automatic notifications for new emails, past due notifications and proof of communication with a customer all in one area.

What do you dislike?

The online credit card payment abilities have had more than one issue. I still have yet to have our ACH payment option setup so will have to have some patience in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to put work into the setup for this product to be most valuable.

I solved getting invoices to my customers in a timely manor as well as collection follow ups by using Anytime. This product allows you to automate both these process after initial setup.

Anytime Collect review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"ATC has its benefits, but there are also several glitches that have been occurring for months. "

What do you like best?

Being able to store contacts and notes all in one place. Simultaneously send emails, look up information and store notes. The system syncs with our accounting system daily to keep everything up to date.

What do you dislike?

Frequently logged out while using, attachments often do not attach, some days we are not even able to log in to the system. ATC can also be very slow when trying to send emails or attach documents making efficiency lack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Frequently logged out of application. Lags a lot as well.

Solutions - Being able to send emails and look up information as well as store notes all in one location. Benefits - all information is easy to access and in one place. ATC syncs with our accounting system daily and keeps up to date.

Anytime Collect review by Steven A.
Steven A.

"A good AR experience"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Anytime Collect is that you can keep track of everything in a simple way, setup and program alerts for specific customers.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that it's web-based. I hope to see a downloadable version in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this software. Really. It's the best for gathering all the info and putting it in the right spot, with alerts, schedules, reminders, notes, emails, EVERYTHING you need.

We use it as an email blast sender, we review account statuses, and gather information in a centralized way. The real benefit you can see in time saving and info organization.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Automation cuts collection time to half"

What do you like best?

I like that customers can see all their account details and payment history. They can also pay through the portal via credit card or ACH. Customers can send message directly to us in the portal.

What do you dislike?

The system is not very user friendly. Training is definitely required to set up the account and emails. We have to contact report pretty often for minimum changes needed through out the time, however, the support turn around time is pretty fast.

Sending automatic past due reminders

Client can pay via ACH or credit card via link provided in email or portal directly.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator

"Business Analyst with Guardsman Group"

What do you like best?

Anytime Collect allows me to review multiple companies' Receivables status at in a quick and seamless manner.

What do you dislike?

There are instances when support is lacking. That is the timeliness of responses to issues has room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anytime Collect is a good product to use once your have your business requirements in order.

Anytime collect allows us to better manage our receivables in terms of holding our collections teams more accountable and giving management real time visibility of what is happening. We have been ale to gauge the efforts of our collectors.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator

"Takes a bit of patience"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can upload supporting documents for clients that may require same.

What do you dislike?

The format of reports that are setup via the filters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conduct a full feasibility study based on current operations of your organization and investigate whether or not Anytime Collect can fulfill all your requirements prior to purchasing so that there are no surprises upon implementation

Collections on a broad scale, we have realized that we are able to view invoices and payments for multiple clients across the group of companies

Anytime Collect review by User

"Best Collection Software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about ATC is that it touches every single past due account with email templates that the user sets up. You are not limited to collection letters, you can send Welcome letters, or any other type of communication you need to push out to your customer.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike, e2b is consistently listening to their customers and enhancing their software.

Every single account that has a past due balance is being contacted and our collection ratio has increased.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"not what the sales representative showed us at all - bad decision"

What do you like best?

The demonstration was amazon, but unfortunately that's where it ended. This program on paper was ideal, but it never even launched. Botched delivery from day one.

What do you dislike?

The site is extremely slow. I am better off downloading my data into excel from EPICOR and creating statements myself versus trying to make sense of Anytime Collect. Every click is another point of frustration and permanent buyers remorse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont. Just don't.

No AR problems were solved as a result of purchasing Anytime Collect. In fact, it only created a larger one when I had to justify the wasted expense to my CFO and Controller. The only benefit from my mistaken purchase is a life-long lesson to never believe a software sales professional.

Anytime Collect review by Mauro F.
Mauro F.

"Most friendly using collections software"

What do you like best?

I like how flexible is the software regarding my needs toward the market I'm in.

The possibility to automatize tasks and reminders for me and my agents.

What do you dislike?

I really would like to have the possibility to work with several windows open.

We have over 3000 customers to be contacted in a certain period of time and ATC does the first contacts like I have 2 more agents working for me.

Anytime Collect review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Not for Single Tenant Cloud Customers"

What do you like best?

Ability to annotate invoices, theory of getting sales force involved in collection

What do you dislike?

Support, not easy to use , Very long and expensive implementation

We may discontinue use

Learning about Anytime Collect?

* We monitor all Anytime Collect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.