Apache Buildr

Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.

Work for Apache Buildr?

Learning about Apache Buildr?

Apache Buildr Reviews

Showing 4 Apache Buildr reviews
Apache Buildr review by <span>Angela F.</span>
Angela F.

"Worked well for Salesforce custom coding"

What do you like best?

easy to use and navigate- learned the platform fairly quickly - even though I am just starting out. I basically watch youtube videos all day long for basic script.

What do you dislike?

nothing in particular. I am a beginner so I am still learning how to use the program.

I do not have much else to compare it to, as I have never used another program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apache programs in general are great. I prefer to work with an entire suite of products like the adobe suite. I look forward in learning how to write other languages within the program in order to create better software development.

I needed a platform to write Javascript. I am the Salesforce programmer for my company. We have a very custom Salesforce platform / cloud and buildr has helped us get there!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Apache Buildr
Apache Buildr review by <span>Joey  W.</span>
Joey W.

"Best Java Build System"

What do you like best?

All of the features are great for example. You can build large projects out of smaller sub-projects and it supports drop-in replacement for Maven 2.0.

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything I dislike!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service to use when you need it!

It gives my programers ease of use.

What Other Continuous Delivery solution do you use?

Apache Buildr review by User

"Simple, easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to build up and understand what I'm working with

What do you dislike?

It was simple, easy, but it was hard to figure out how to do it in the beginning

I can help other people build up what they want to work on

Apache Buildr review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Buildr Review"

What do you like best?

It provides more flexible and custom programming model.

What do you dislike?

Buildr development is somewhat crawling like not added new features for long time.

Software Applications

Learning about Apache Buildr?

* We monitor all Apache Buildr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.