Apartment Finder

Apartment Finder provides listing services, information, and marketing through an online rental marketplace.

Work for Apartment Finder?

Learning about Apartment Finder?

Apartment Finder Reviews

Showing 5 Apartment Finder reviews
Apartment Finder review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

"Apartment finder is great tool to use when searching for quality apartments"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of AF is the simplistic use that makes searching and combing through the options very easy.

What do you dislike?

When I was searching for an apartment, I would switch around from site to site. I began to notice that AF didn't have some of the listed apartments that I was able to find on different websites. It seemed to have a lack of knowledge in the chicago market

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check all of the options available in your select city. Not every website has all of the same apartments marketed

I was searching for an apartment for myself and ended up finding one on a different site that I realized wasn't on AF

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Apartment Finder
Apartment Finder review by Administrator

"Apartment Finder Perfect Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that they allow you to post a direct link to your property's website. It's also very easy for leads to submit information directly to the property. They also have a feature that can calculate the true cost of moving into the community. The site is user friendly and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to find where to submit reviews for prospects/residents.

It is a fantastic marketing tool. It's very easy to use and gives prospects all the information they need to know about the community

What Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Listing solution do you use?

Apartment Finder review by <span>John M.</span>
John M.

"John McMahon Acadia - Apartment Finder"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly platform. Also I like how you can customize your search query to your specific location so easily. My favorite feature is their relationship with CoStar, the real estate analytics company. This gives a very significant amount of credibility to their product.

What do you dislike?

When you search for an apartment it gives you the corresponding area on the map, but I am much more partial to google maps than I am to Bing maps. I also do not really like how they cluster the apartments together. This doesn't allow the user to see the exact locations of the apartment as easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apartment finder is an easy and accurate way to learn about the multifamily market. A quick search on apartment finder can familiarize a user with markets all over the country, which is invaluable.

I am able to easily compare apartment prices, and the features/amenities of each apartment. This helps me personally as I search for apartments, but also helps me keep up with industry standards.

Apartment Finder review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Helpful for looking for potential properties review of Apartment Finder"

What do you like best?

The layout that Apartment Finder uses was one of my favorite of any of the real estate searches. Very seamless and easy to work through. It was one of my favorites out there.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about here... If there was one item - it might of best the data. Is it up to date, although that is getting very picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations from my end. It was very helpful.

Looking for potential properties.

Apartment Finder review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Good site for apartment managers"

What do you like best?

The way the search results come up and the ease to add and change current specials

What do you dislike?

How hard it is to be listed in the top results unless you pay extra

Qualified leads. Increase in traffic both online and in person

Learning about Apartment Finder?

* We monitor all Apartment Finder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.