ApowerREC

(3 reviews)

ApowerREC can record anything on your screen including your desktop activities, live streaming videos, web meetings, and so on.

Work for ApowerREC?

Learning about ApowerREC?

ApowerREC Reviews

Showing 3 ApowerREC reviews
ApowerREC review by Eliana Carolina G.
Eliana Carolina G.

" Ideal for my screen recordings"

What do you like best?

The program allows me to carry out many activities that are very useful in my daily work: Record videos or online searches and take screenshots. Maybe what I like the most is the possibility of programming a specific task with start and end dates to record meetings when I'm in another, as well as the possibility of recording and inserting comments and text for future tutorials. It is ideal.

What do you dislike?

To be fair the program is one of the most complete that I have seen, its functions allow multiple tasks. Nothing to criticize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program has many advantages ranging from recording a video and audio to taking screenshots with the ability to comment and highlight. It has scheduler of tasks to record in his absence and the function of uploading videos to YouTube, Google Drive, among others.

Sometimes I have two meetings at the same time and with equal importance, with ApowerREC I can record them without losing any detail to later review the content. It also allows me to make tutorials for internal and external use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ApowerREC
ApowerREC review by Daysi O.
Daysi O.

"A complete recording and editing program"

What do you like best?

The program has multiple options to streamline and improve my work. I can record videos or audios that I find online or from my camera, I can also edit and take screenshots of what I want, but what I like most is that when I find an image that is useful for the work that is I can customize it to my liking with comments, numbering, symbols without having to go from one place to another, this saves me an incredible time.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I find an excellent program that has integrated functions capable of improving the appearance and functionality of my presentations, talks and workshops and work in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this integrative program you will definitely gain time and effort in carrying out your communication activities and achieve an excellent result. You can record audios and videos on screen or from the camera, edit and capture what you want.

This program has several highly necessary functions in a company since it allows to make videos, record conferences, improve the appearance of the presentations and make screenshots. That is, it allows us to perform quality work to improve internal and external communication. It also serves as backup and security of our work.

What Screen and Video Capture solution do you use?

ApowerREC review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"Useful, but only.for low fps videos"

What do you like best?

It's definitely a convenient way to record your desktop. Apower Rec is also free, which is a huge positive for my non-profit organization.

What do you dislike?

It defibrillator doesn't record high quality video, which is to be expected, but the low-frame playback looks pretty choppy. The editor is fairly difficult to use. It's hard to tell exactly where you are cutting the clip until you export it. That being said, this program won't allow you to go back and re-edit a clip you've already created. You have to download more of their software.

This software allows us to record screens for business presentations. It has made these presentations a lot smoother in the long run.

There are not enough reviews of ApowerREC for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Snagit Logo
Snagit
(2,482 reviews)
Quickly create images and videos to give feedback, solve a problem, or show off something cool.
Camtasia Logo
Camtasia
(291 reviews)
More than a simple screen recorder, Camtasia gives you the tools you need to truly customize and edit your videos.
Greenshot Logo
Greenshot
4.8
(87 reviews)
Greenshot is a free and open source screenshot utility optimized for productivity
screenflow Logo
screenflow
(40 reviews)
Screen recording and editing software for Mac
Movavi Screen Capture Pro Logo
Movavi Screen Capture Pro
(34 reviews)
Movavi Screen Capture Pro is lightweight yet powerful video recording software, designed to help users capture streaming video and music from websites, save Skype calls and program activity, take desktop screenshots, and much more.
ShareX Logo
ShareX
4.8
(32 reviews)
ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 50 supported destinations you can choose from.
Screencast-O-Matic Logo
Screencast-O-Matic
(22 reviews)
With our easy-to-use screen recorder, you can capture any area of your screen with the option to add narration from your microphone and video from your webcam. Sharing your ideas has never been easier!
FastStone Capture Logo
FastStone Capture
4.7
(24 reviews)
FastStone Capture is a powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool and screen video recorder.
Loom Logo
Loom
(18 reviews)
Loom is a platform that allows you to make quick videos using a lightning-fast video recorder capable of capturing your screen, webcam, and microphone.
Screencastify Logo
Screencastify
(18 reviews)
Screencastify is a screen recording extension for Google Chrome. It offers solutions to create tutorial, customer support, product demo, and training videos.

Learning about ApowerREC?

* We monitor all ApowerREC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.