App Data Room

App Data Room

App Data Room is a leading enterprise sales enablement and marketing asset performance platform optimized for global sales and marketing organizations to organize, store, share, present, and track interactive sales content on any device.

Work for App Data Room?

Learning about App Data Room?

App Data Room Reviews

Ask App Data Room a Question
Showing 69 App Data Room reviews
App Data Room review by <span>Michael T.</span>
Michael T.
Validated Review

App Data Room, a great tool.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We liked the fact that you can scan badges at trade shows and send literature quickly. This helped us connect with people and generate leads quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this tool to any company that is looking to maximize their time at events and collect as many leads as possible. Will be using again at the end of the year for another event.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve for people who are not tech savvy. This is understandable since they did help us with the initial setup and always answered any questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are sending out digital brochures for customers which limits the amount of literature we have to bring and give out.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about App Data Room
App Data Room review by <span>Tom V.</span>
Tom V.
Validated Review

app data room is on the right track

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The overview, the structure/navigation are good. The functions to copy and tag folders work fine. I like the function to have streaming media, so the device of the sales agent doesn't get full.

What do you dislike?

the amount of time it takes to get one file in the right place, tagging locations, clicking languages etc.

There are no good functions to find duplicate content. the overview of all the files is not good.Uploads take a lot of time and sometimes the system tends to fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you even tag videos and pictures for the right languages or for all languages, otherwise they will not show for users who don't have English as a primary language.

To push a massive amount of content to our sales people and distributors. To tag different languages and to get a structure in the big mass of content/media.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

App Data Room review by <span>Martin F.</span>
Martin F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have been a customer of AppDataRoom for 5 years or so and have it deployed to two of our company's sales forces.

From its early days of deployment the product has continue to develop, while keeping its key functionality, style and familiarity, It is easy to personalize, especially across product and market sets, and languages/cultures. I have certainly looked for variants of this software at times, but nothing else has come close to touch AppDataRoom .

I haven;t changed in 5 years and I'm not likely to in the near future.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing to dislike - it is solid, dependable and does what I need it to.

Engaging customers in face to face meetings and using it as a central repository of information that can easily be forwarded to anyone

App Data Room review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

ADA Review 091217

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of access. I can get in to the app data room easily wherever I am.

What do you dislike?

Frequently, I will be in the ADR looking at something and when I go back to go in to another section of the site, it will kick me out of the site completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to be a good idea, but it's usefulness all depends on the value of the items that are put on the ADR. Also, it is important that it is up to date and does not have a lot of outdated information on it or inaccurate information on it. Ours is not up to date and missing a considerable amount of items, but I use it regularly and it is still very helpful for the things that it does possess.

Able to quickly access available information on our products. Allows me to look for answers to questions I am asked in the field that I do not have an immediate answer to. Allows me to show videos and brochures to customers

App Data Room review by <span>Stan P.</span>
Stan P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

There are several features of the App Data Room solution that are great, but the features I like best are:

1) Our sales team can display quality video and static content to potential and existing customers in any venue

2) We can easily make changes to content when necessary

3) We can track activity on content that is sent through the follow-up feature

What do you dislike?

The product itself is great. I wish we had better option on the analytics. I would like to easily identify my super users and my users who are not taking full advantage of the app.

Previously, the digital platform we used to display our digital sales and marketing content was provided through a third party vendor. Any changes in content had to go through them, which resulted in delays in updating content. Our previous solution provided no way to send the digital content and track activity on it, and we had no analytics around which content was being used most often.

All of these short-comings were addressed when we switched to the App Data Room solution. We can make changes to content immediately, we can track which pieces are being used most often, and we have visibility into the actions our customers take on the content we send.

App Data Room review by <span>Jon O.</span>
Jon O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the management of content by categories and the ability to build a presentation or a list to send as a follow-up. It's extremely fast to find, build and send, and I can do it all from my phone.

What do you dislike?

There are no features that I dislike, there are only positive benefits for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a sales reps favorite app for managing content, building a presentation and sending out follow-up materials.

I would say time is the biggest benefit. I can prepare content quickly and I can send materials immediately. I never wait and risk forgetting to send materials later.

Learn more about App Data Room

App Data Room Videos

App Data Room Downloads

Learning about App Data Room?

* We monitor all App Data Room reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.