Apparound

Apparound is the mobility solution for successful sales teams

Work for Apparound?
Experlogix 2x

Learning about Apparound?

Apparound Reviews

Ask Apparound a Question
Showing 11 Apparound reviews
Apparound review by User

Excellent content hub.

What do you like best?

I used Apparound when I worked as Sales Manager.

It was extremely pratical to have all the product info available in one device.

Before Apparound I wasted too much time to grab proper information in brochures, presentations, newsletter.

What do you dislike?

I used Apparound for few months only, but from my experience I didn't find any cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use also for no-trained people. Very intuitive.

If you are looking for a tool to save your time and at the same time improve your effectivness in sales, Apparound is a must have.

Just one tap and all the informations you need are available and ready to show to the client.

No more tons of paper, no brochures, only you and your device.

It is definitely a useful tool to optimize and organize your time.

I saw a significant improvement in the relations with the customer and this generated also a boost of contract signed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Apparound
Apparound review by <span>Mattia F.</span>
Mattia F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Something you would really love

What do you like best?

The words are easy: increased revenues, bigger quotation size and decreased costs.

The best part is that you can scale it wherever you like, you can use it to fix your lack of sales rapresentative.

It works offline too!

What do you dislike?

The point that I dislike more is that I would have loved having it sooner and know the solution 2 years ago!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Several times I received feedback from my management that we needed a sales automation tool to improve our offers and ensure our sales agents make a professional impression on our customers. As soon as we did the proof of concept project, , I immediately realised that this was the tool we were looking for: increased revenues, bigger quotation size and decreased costs. Very recommended

Sales people now have a tool to be guided trought the sales process

We have less cost on training and imputing the orders and we save so much money on paper that the solution has been re-paid just from that in few months.

What CPQ solution do you use?

Apparound review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to use with a wealth of features right at your fingertips!

What do you like best?

I can quickly and easily showcase my best offers and promotions to my clients. Apparound has helped me close a lot of sales.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to customise the home page more.

I often had to carry around a lot of material with me in order to show potential clients and this was very inconvenient. Now I can upload everything once and have it on my device. I can also share it with my team so we're all aligned on what we products to push or what types of promotions we can offer our clients.

Apparound review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

Innovative CPQ

What do you like best?

The solutions is composed by multiple modules, the ones that I like the best are:

- Offer Manager

- Guided Selling

- Contract generator with e-signature

- Gamification

What do you dislike?

Maybe the solution could have less appeal for companies that are constrained to blackberry technology

I'm evaluating the solution applicability for multiple business market typologies, the primary benefit perceived is a very good effectiveness at generating complex sales quotes in a smart way.

Apparound review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Apparound

What do you like best?

The CPQ configurator is the best I tried so far.

The UX is simple and friendly, a lot of features with just one touch !

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a new sales tool without getting crazy, this tool has been conceived for you (and both your sales and marketing teams)

Finally the entire sales team aligned in a bit.

No more wrong offers, no more contracts to be amended

We can update all marketing tools without spending extra budget for leaflets etc.

Apparound review by <span>Valeriano V.</span>
Valeriano V.

Felxible and smart solution

What do you like best?

simplicity and speed to management the Saleforce

What do you dislike?

The fact that I cannot cross check the availability of

I Definitely solve all my setup issues managing the communication among the salesforce

Learning about Apparound?

* We monitor all Apparound reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.