AppBeat

4.0

AppBeat is tool for monitoring websites, online services and servers. It tracks uptime and response times. If outage is detected automatic notifications are sent to owner(s). AppBeat offers also free public status page and module for communicating scheduled maintenance.

Work for AppBeat?

Learning about AppBeat?

AppBeat Reviews

Showing 2 AppBeat reviews
AppBeat review by Joaquin T.
Joaquin T.

"A complementary tool to track your website up's and down's"

What do you like best?

Notify with an email when a website is down. Being able to add users to notification groups with adding complex rules. Being able to set schedule maintenance periods to not run the check. Reports summary (Error, Warning, Good, Avg. response time and Uptime)

What do you dislike?

I was not able to change my email address from my personal settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First of all, it's free. Second, 24hs tracking website up's and down's. This gives you a metric of the availability of your website effortless. Lastly, notifications via email without complex configurations rules. It's exactly what you need for this purpose. Definitely a useful tool for web developers.

Basically, tracking 24hs a company server downtime which hosts different web applications with a third-party application software. Particularly, a django application with different integrated apps such as monitoring network, blog and io database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AppBeat
AppBeat review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Take a rest --appbeat is still beating the results youre concerned about"

What do you like best?

As someone who is constantly travelling and on the move, I am in constant fear and anxiety of apps running like a smooth operating machine when I'm away, on a plane, sleeping (barely), after work, etx. It's a weight off my shoulders knowing that there is someone watching over my app and services when it's just not humanly possible for me to be available to do something. Whether we're talking slow response times or cold starts, etc, I can be instantly notified of any issues occuring which I can use to take proper action with my support team to do something about it.

What do you dislike?

To say that I dislike the product would not be fair or honest but if you want me to simply nitpick I guess I can just say I wish I can get instant answers or help with any info I write to your contact page But really it wasn''t that bad in my experience so I don't know what else I can say up to this point anyway

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest giving appbeat a shot PLus its free! If you really care about your app and your work, this will only help you be an expert of the entire status as a whole which will then help you pinpoint areas of strength and weaknesses with laser focus. What are you waiting for. Do it.

Overall efficiency has improved - monitoring and assessing any problems in realtime in order to quickly remedy the problems has been a huge plus and what I'm in it for with you guys. I can check logs, monitor live status of my services & more, at any place, anytime

What Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of AppBeat for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Microsoft System Center Logo
Microsoft System Center
Microsoft System Center helps customers realize the benefits of the Microsoft Cloud Platform by delivering unified management. Experience fast time-to-value with out-of-the-box monitoring, provisioning, configuration, automation, protection and self-service.
Dynatrace Logo
Dynatrace
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
New Relic APM Logo
New Relic APM
New Relic provides SaaS Application Performance Management for Ruby, PHP, .Net, Java and Python Apps. It also provides analytics for better business results, monitoring crashes, and following drop offs in user flows.
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor Logo
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor provides deep visibility into health, availability and performance of over 200 enterprise applications and multi-vendor servers out of the box. Proactively monitor and alert on performance issues and simplify troubleshooting from a single dashboard.
AppDynamics Logo
AppDynamics
An application performance management solution that monitors every line of code to help resolve application issues, make user experience improvements, and monitor application performance.
Datadog Logo
Datadog
Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev and Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.
Solarwinds Database Performance Analyzer Logo
Solarwinds Database Performance Analyzer
Solarwinds Database Performance Analyzer monitors on-premises, on VMware®, and in the Cloud, including Amazon® AWS and Azure™ virtual machines. Agentless architecture, safe to use in production
Oracle Enterprise Manager Logo
Oracle Enterprise Manager
Application Performance Management (APM) Suite
Zabbix Logo
Zabbix
enterprise open source monitoring solution for networks and applications
Pulse Secure Virtual Traffic Manager Logo
Pulse Secure Virtual Traffic Manager
Pulse Secure Virtual Traffic Manager is a software-based application delivery controller (ADC) designed to deliver faster, high performance user experience, with more reliable access to public websites and enterprise applications.

Learning about AppBeat?

* We monitor all AppBeat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.