AppColl Prosecution Manager is a cloud-based IP management product designed to significantly increase productivity while reducing both the costs and risks of running a small patent firm or corporate IP group.
- can link cases together so that Office Actions show up for IDS purposes
- The ease of creating IDS'
- The ease of using filters to create customized spreadsheets/reports
What do you dislike?
- Office Action tasks need to be marked as "Missed" in order for the subsequent task to show up; and if it is not marked as missed, the entire application could go abandoned by failure to respond to an Office Action
- I have not been able to figure out a way to create my own tasks to add to the Drop down menu of pre-created tasks
- I cannot customize some of the pre-set "Reports" that were created
- I cannot re-create an IDS once it has been created once because the "Create IDS" button disappears completely
- I cannot customize the task Drop Down menu in the Billing section to add in the descriptions
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We are trying to solve the problem of docketing our patent prosecution matters. I've realized that this is an okay application for docketing, but not the best one.
* We monitor all AppColl IPM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.