Appfigures

App store intelligence and tracking

Work for Appfigures?

Learning about Appfigures?

Compare Appfigures to Similar Solutions

Appfigures Reviews

Ask Appfigures a Question
Showing 5 Appfigures reviews
Appfigures review by <span>Jon A.</span>
Jon A.

"Solid App Sales Analytics"

What do you like best?

Their charting is generally good. I like being able to force the app to check for sales stats whenever I want. It's not automatically updated (on the free tier). They also break out educational bulk purchases which is great.

What do you dislike?

If you go beyond their free tier, the pricing is done per-app but with a discount for the free tier. I've been close to subscribing three times and could never figure out what I'd be paying for 10-12 apps. I'd much rather just have tiers. Something like up to 25 apps from a single publisher ID as a middle tier for $5-10 a month would work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in the iOS App Store, you need to at least try the free tier.

Sales figures (but only for a subset of our apps). I can generally get sales figures through them before any other sales figure webapp. Breaking out educational bulk sales is very helpful to us.

The charting options with cumulative sales, stacking, etc. lets us get a good feel for trends and helps stay motivated.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Appfigures
Appfigures review by <span>Ryan M.</span>
Ryan M.

"Beautiful metrics overviews"

What do you like best?

AppFigures is beautiful and simple but don't underestimate the information you can quickly glean by diving deeper into stats and scrubbing over charts at lunch. This is the kind of service/app AppAnnie and iTunes connect should provide. Every serious app developer should consider adding it to their arsenal.

What do you dislike?

Can' think of much besides wishing the mobile app was as feature complete as the website and that the app would try to provide more "human" insights like Twitter's Fabric service does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying.

During app launch AppFigures made it easy to keep tabs on reviews/ranks/purchasing going on in different regions. I use it every morning/evening as a way to check the general health of my app.

What Mobile App Analytics solution do you use?

Appfigures review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Essential"

What do you like best?

This tool is essential for every developer who deliver their product on an App Store. Easy to use, and fast to watch day data but not only. AppFigure's blog also is interesting and help you to be up to dat with latest news and apps trend.

What do you dislike?

Basically nothing, some times the graphs aren't correct: some glitches or other graphic bugs. The iOS App is not so usable, I'm not using right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to improve the tool by the graphics, faster and easier

Have the control of my apps: downloads, ranking and all review by the users...everything in one single tool

Appfigures review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Very Good Tool"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and well done. The reports and the relative filters are clear and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The iOS app doesn't have a widget. I need to open the AF app to see the reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should improve the iOS app with widget and 3D Touch

1) I can manage all the reviews, AF translate automatically the review in other languages.

2) Now I know in which country my app is featured

Appfigures review by <span>Антон .</span>
Антон .

"Best of iTunes Connect analytics missings"

What do you like best?

Reviews, native iOS app, top charts, ads

What do you dislike?

Price is too high for personal usage…...

Count money per apps and for ads showing in apps

Learning about Appfigures?

* We monitor all Appfigures reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Appfigures to Similar Solutions