Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac

(16 reviews)

DRM Converter for Mac is an easy iTunes DRM removal software that designed for easily convert Apple Music, DRM protected audio, audiobooks and iTunes M4P to MP3 or AAC on Mac OS X.

Work for AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac?

Learning about AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac?

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac Reviews

Showing 18 AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac reviews
AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by Beth M.
Beth M.

"Convert your Tunes with Ease"

What do you like best?

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac makes it super easy and fast to convert audio files to any format you need, right at your hands wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

There are other softwares that are similar to this that have more functions and capabilities. For example, some softwares allow you to adjust the speed of the song as well as the pitch, and select certain parts and excerpts of songs to convert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is better for users who will not need to change the tempo or pitch of the song. It is very fast and easy to use and will easily compress and convert files for all your businesses audio file needs.

This makes it easy to condense files and export small portions of tracks to use as samples and demos. It is far easier than using a digital audio workstation to do the same thing and is much faster than a digital audio workstation, as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac
AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by Rohan K.
Rohan K.

"AppleMacSoft DRM Converter Review"

What do you like best?

Overall, the program does a fantastic job on DRM conversion. Functionality is top notch. Ease of use is there. Compatible with multiple version of MAC OSX and iTunes. Keeps ID tags, language support. Lossless conversion is a plus.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface looks outdated when comapred to modern applications. Can use an updated modern interface. Having more formats to export to would be a great feature. No support for video files is a huge downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make a better UI. Maybe incorporate a media player into the software. In addition, more formats to export to would be a great feature. Support for video files would make this software stand out.

DRM conversions allows us to bypass apple itunes drm lock and put audiobooks and songs on multiple devices. this is a great tool for people who "own" their music or audio books.

What Other Video solution do you use?

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by Allison P.
Allison P.

"Great Converter for Itunes to M4P"

What do you like best?

This converts files quickly without loss of quality. they have a mac and pc version which is nice depending on what department I'm working in that day!

What do you dislike?

Expensive for what you get. Sometimes it would freeze mid conversion and Id have to hard reset and start all over. We only needed the software for about 2 weeks, so paying that much for two weeks worth of use was dissapointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for the purpose and they give a free 1 week trial!

We have a library of Itunes songs that we use for educational and rehabilitative purposes for our clients. In order to create the CDs we need to play the required materials at rehabilitation work sessions we had to convert the files to m4p. This did the trick!

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"AppleMacSoft DRM Converter "

What do you like best?

I love this converter! It is easy to use and with a user friendly interface. The simpleness makes it so easy to use and the converter is practical for any type of business use. It really helps with efficiency at work and I would highly recommend it. At work we use it for internal projects and presentations. We love to add fun things to our presentations.

What do you dislike?

The only things I dislike is the download speed sometimes. I would say about 75-85% of the time I have no problem with it. I am not sure if they have a windows version available. As long as you do not procrastinate, this converter will be perfect for you! I highly recommend for internal projects and presentations!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this converter to any Mac owner! This converter is easy to use and has a simple, user friendly interface!

It really helps makes the process quicker when putting together a presentation. It also makes internal projects easier! It also makes the presentations more interesting and generally employees get more out of the presentation. I would highly recommend it for internal projects

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by Agency
Agency

"Amazing software! Gets the job done fast and easy. "

What do you like best?

I am frequently coverting files using this software. It is so fast and easy to use, I can convert multiple files within a few minutes! It has made my life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, but I am not a fan of the logo!

I am solving the problem of file conversion. I have tried other DRM file converters to no avail, so I am so glad to have found this one. I have realized that I can save a ton of time by using this software and focusing my efforts on other more strenous tasks.

"Perfect for Work"

What do you like best?

I love this! I use it for work all of the time converting things so we are able to use them in the format that we need at the station. Since i have a macbook air this works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t anything I dislike about this software. It work for everything that we use it for. Never have had any issues with it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I dont really have any recommendadtions for this software! We love it at the station and use it almost every single day. This works so well on my Mac laptop.

This is completely legal and nothing wrong with it! We use it to convert things for the station that i work at.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"AppleMacSoft Review"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about this software program is how easy it is to use, it is very user friendly and does not take much time to learn how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Something that I dislike about the software program is the download speed, with my experience it took awhile to download it.

Using this software has made the workload easier for those of us completing tasks on a Mac. I have realized that this program speeds up our efficiency and makes my staff and I faster with completing our work.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by 纶 .
纶 .

"AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac Reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the practicality and simplicity of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a slightly larger point of the file is a bit slower to convert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for people who need it.

I have realized that this program has accelerated our work efficiency and saved us a lot of money. Thanks to this software.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Apple Mac Soft DRM Converter"

What do you like best?

The software delivers the expected output for users, which is very difficult to find software that gives the expected output. It has fast processing and a user-friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe the windows version is out yet, so it is only available for certain software. I use mine for my MacBook and have no problems with using the software.

I am able to convert any of the files that I need for the platforms that I need for my work and personal life.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Bite Into A Better Apple"

What do you like best?

I like the easiness of the software itself, especially for a non-tech guy like me.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? I wish I had known about this software sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say, try it out first before you decide to use it. That's what I always do. Experiment before you implement. If after a bit, I'd say a few weeks, then go with AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac. It's the best product for your money, hands down, seriously.

It seems to be cutting straight through to the meat of the matter.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Amazing and easy to use"

What do you like best?

User friendly, elegant design, and worth every penny

What do you dislike?

There’s not anything that I disliked about it

Easy to convert all my music!

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great! "

What do you like best?

It will legally remove any DRM protection from your Apple Music.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the application could be a bit cheaper.

I am currently it experiencing any business problems with AppleMacSoft DRM. The benefits I have realized is that I am able to have music on any platform by utilizing this application.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"AppleMac"

What do you like best?

Compatible with a number of version of MAC OSX and iTunes. Keeps ID tags, language support. Lossless conversion is a plus. Ability to convert misic

What do you dislike?

Complicated to understand steps - poor instructions. Minimal support. Need to be super techie and even then have difficulty

Converting music

"It works!"

What do you like best?

It just works, it’s simple and effective, when you need it most!

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit buggy sometimes but overall great and they are always improving it. So can’t complain.

We often have the need duplicates for internal use and need something like this to accomplish the goal.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Apple Mac soft DRM"

What do you like best?

Apple Mac soft DRM makes it easy to convert mp3 and mp4 files legally

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes take a while when converting files

I am able to make videos for PowerPoints with music incorporated, thus making an overall better presentation

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The software is so easy and they give you a tour when you first start it up. I would give them 5 stars

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the app

Simple things

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Review "

What do you like best?

I love the security of all apple operation systems

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about any apple operation system

I love all apple software. Apple has the best security of all operating systems.

AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"it’s ok..."

What do you like best?

does its job, converts fairly quickly, pretty used friendly

What do you dislike?

slightly confusing for less tech savvy coworkers, format is difficult to understand for some

we have solved some ad issues

Learning about AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac?

* We monitor all AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.