ApplicantPro

Showing 18 ApplicantPro reviews
ApplicantPro review by <span>Colin F.</span>
Colin F.

"AppPro Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily navigate through applicants and see the running comments by all users on the right hand sign. I also like the ease of "spotlighting" to other users as well as the email notifications with the ability to see the comments in the body of the email. I like the way the dashboard is set up to allow you to see quite a bit of information without having to fully click and dive into the individual candidates profile.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the filtering capabilities. I wish it were easier to filter through employees as well as sort them and change views. However, this may be just a permissions issue with my individual accesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for people looking to streamline and centralize their candidate pool. Especially for those that have multiple market locations.

The main problems that we have solved have been with streamlining and centralizing the candidate pool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ApplicantPro
ApplicantPro review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.

"Excellent software for enhancing the hiring and application process"

What do you like best?

Applicant Pro (AP) takes an enormous burden off of the hiring process within our company. We went from getting 10 applicants per position to 5-10 times that amount and it is no more work to review them thanks to so many great features. AP frequently comes out with enhancements to their software. AP has allowed us to involve management and hiring committees more easily as well as screen applicants more thoroughly. My company is required to post our open position with our state workforce services job board and AP has a feature that will automatically post our jobs there with no additional work on our side. Customer service has been excellent every time we call and implementation was very easy.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this ATS solution. Great company.

We have been able to put more responsibility for reviewing applications and hiring processes on the hiring manager and committee. We are receiving far more applications as a result of posting online across numerous job boards as well as their email notification system for interested applicants. Our candidates that we select for interviews are more closely aligned with what we are seeking as a result of the pre-screening questions.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

ApplicantPro review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Features and Great Value"

What do you like best?

Applicant Pro has been great for our company. The ability to push the job to several free job boards (including several local options), as well as paid services, makes Applicant Pro a great bang-for-the-buck applicant tracking system (ATS). The system is user friendly, which makes it easy for hiring managers to go in and go through resumes hassle free. For our recruiting team, Applicant Pro provides plenty of tools tell help us be successful, such as messaging (including a built-in texting system), facilitating background checks, and other great features.

What do you dislike?

While Applicant Pro interfaces with many HRIS platforms to streamline onboarding, unfortunately this option is not available for us (though I'm not sure if that's Applicant Pro's fault or our HRIS provider's fault).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Applicant Pro offers a great value while providing a wide variety of great features.

Applicant Pro offers excellent options for pushing out job postings to several websites with relative ease.

ApplicantPro review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

"Good Basic applicant tracking system"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to sort applications and job requisitions. I like that you can keep track of the status of each application and leave notes about the candidate. I also like that you can set up key words for the system to detect in a person's application/resume, and then it will show you who the best matches are.

What do you dislike?

I wish the templates for sending out emails to candidates were more customizable. I could not find a way to have job descriptions auto populate according to which job requisition was selected, I would just have to copy and paste. It also did not have any options for posting the jobs to job boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that ApplicantPro does not follow current trends and needs to integrate other features like applying through social media which is big with the millennials who are entering the workforce.

I am no longer using ApplicantPro. It did not integrate well with our HRIS system. In texas we are required to post the jobs to the Texas Workforce Commission site. We were not able to do this through ApplicantPro, we had to post the jobs a second time manually to the TWC website.

ApplicantPro review by <span>Julie R.</span>
Julie R.

"great product and system for any company!"

What do you like best?

Working in HR, I like to use a product and system that makes it easy to post and review applicants. I like this product because they make it easy to use templates of job postings and use those over and over again to post new or old jobs. The reviewing and interviewing process is also easier with applicant pro because it all can be set up and moved through the system. I also love the fact that there is video interviewing and background checks on this system as well. I use the video interviewing, background checks, application tracking and on boarding all in one with this system. It makes the process of hiring an applicant so much easier and more efficient!

What do you dislike?

I think the ease and speed could be improved on the system. Sometimes it is closer and has issues logging in. I think an update would be needed to improve the speed. As for the ease of the system, I think it needs to be cleaner and have less busy main pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software to HR managers who are trying to find a system that can complete the entire hiring process with one system! It is fast and easy!

I have realized the importance of organized thinking and applicant pro helps me do this with setting up and moving applicants through the system without forgetting or losing anything. It helps managers and the HR team keep everything in order. This system has put all the steps on hiring a candidate into one! I love how efficient and effective this system is with the background checks and applicant tracking!

ApplicantPro review by <span>Natalie P.</span>
Natalie P.

"Game changer!"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly post job openings to multiple job boards, review and sort applicants as well as communicate with applicants

What do you dislike?

At this time I am very pleased with this product --nothing I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

learn about the different pricing options

I have seen a decrease in the amount of time I spend posting positions and screening applicants

Learning about ApplicantPro?

* We monitor all ApplicantPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.