ApplicantPro

Learning about ApplicantPro?

ApplicantPro Reviews

Ask ApplicantPro a Question
Showing 19 ApplicantPro reviews
ApplicantPro review by JP D.
JP D.

"A Useful Service"

What do you like best?

I like how ApplicantPro was proactive with me in designing and writing my ads. We got pretty decent response to our ads and talked with several well-qualified applicants in our area. My rep was generally available when I called and he was very responsive. We are not looking for anyone at the moment, but when the time comes to expand, I know that they will be there and ready to help. I also like the fact that we are able to electronically archive resumes and applications rather than having to keep a hardcopy file.

What do you dislike?

The original job ad that they wrote for me missed the mark, but working together, we were able to write a good ad. They didn't offer a lot of training up front, but that was resolved when I asked questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't take a hands-off approach. It works best when you work with them. They won't bombard you with information until you ask for it, so ask a lot of questions. Learn to watch and understand the metrics.

ApplicatPro helped us find qualified applicants for open positions. They are connected to a good number of job boards, so we saved money and time by going through ApplicantPro. I particularly appreciated the ability to target particular geographical areas (by zip code) for my applicant searches. We found candidates that I don't think we would have found in any other way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ApplicantPro
ApplicantPro review by Colin F.
Colin F.

"AppPro Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily navigate through applicants and see the running comments by all users on the right hand sign. I also like the ease of "spotlighting" to other users as well as the email notifications with the ability to see the comments in the body of the email. I like the way the dashboard is set up to allow you to see quite a bit of information without having to fully click and dive into the individual candidates profile.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the filtering capabilities. I wish it were easier to filter through employees as well as sort them and change views. However, this may be just a permissions issue with my individual accesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for people looking to streamline and centralize their candidate pool. Especially for those that have multiple market locations.

The main problems that we have solved have been with streamlining and centralizing the candidate pool.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

ApplicantPro review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Excellent software for enhancing the hiring and application process"

What do you like best?

Applicant Pro (AP) takes an enormous burden off of the hiring process within our company. We went from getting 10 applicants per position to 5-10 times that amount and it is no more work to review them thanks to so many great features. AP frequently comes out with enhancements to their software. AP has allowed us to involve management and hiring committees more easily as well as screen applicants more thoroughly. My company is required to post our open position with our state workforce services job board and AP has a feature that will automatically post our jobs there with no additional work on our side. Customer service has been excellent every time we call and implementation was very easy.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this ATS solution. Great company.

We have been able to put more responsibility for reviewing applications and hiring processes on the hiring manager and committee. We are receiving far more applications as a result of posting online across numerous job boards as well as their email notification system for interested applicants. Our candidates that we select for interviews are more closely aligned with what we are seeking as a result of the pre-screening questions.

ApplicantPro review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Features and Great Value"

What do you like best?

Applicant Pro has been great for our company. The ability to push the job to several free job boards (including several local options), as well as paid services, makes Applicant Pro a great bang-for-the-buck applicant tracking system (ATS). The system is user friendly, which makes it easy for hiring managers to go in and go through resumes hassle free. For our recruiting team, Applicant Pro provides plenty of tools tell help us be successful, such as messaging (including a built-in texting system), facilitating background checks, and other great features.

What do you dislike?

While Applicant Pro interfaces with many HRIS platforms to streamline onboarding, unfortunately this option is not available for us (though I'm not sure if that's Applicant Pro's fault or our HRIS provider's fault).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Applicant Pro offers a great value while providing a wide variety of great features.

Applicant Pro offers excellent options for pushing out job postings to several websites with relative ease.

ApplicantPro review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Good Basic applicant tracking system"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to sort applications and job requisitions. I like that you can keep track of the status of each application and leave notes about the candidate. I also like that you can set up key words for the system to detect in a person's application/resume, and then it will show you who the best matches are.

What do you dislike?

I wish the templates for sending out emails to candidates were more customizable. I could not find a way to have job descriptions auto populate according to which job requisition was selected, I would just have to copy and paste. It also did not have any options for posting the jobs to job boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that ApplicantPro does not follow current trends and needs to integrate other features like applying through social media which is big with the millennials who are entering the workforce.

I am no longer using ApplicantPro. It did not integrate well with our HRIS system. In texas we are required to post the jobs to the Texas Workforce Commission site. We were not able to do this through ApplicantPro, we had to post the jobs a second time manually to the TWC website.

ApplicantPro review by Julie F.
Julie F.

"great product and system for any company!"

What do you like best?

Working in HR, I like to use a product and system that makes it easy to post and review applicants. I like this product because they make it easy to use templates of job postings and use those over and over again to post new or old jobs. The reviewing and interviewing process is also easier with applicant pro because it all can be set up and moved through the system. I also love the fact that there is video interviewing and background checks on this system as well. I use the video interviewing, background checks, application tracking and on boarding all in one with this system. It makes the process of hiring an applicant so much easier and more efficient!

What do you dislike?

I think the ease and speed could be improved on the system. Sometimes it is closer and has issues logging in. I think an update would be needed to improve the speed. As for the ease of the system, I think it needs to be cleaner and have less busy main pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software to HR managers who are trying to find a system that can complete the entire hiring process with one system! It is fast and easy!

I have realized the importance of organized thinking and applicant pro helps me do this with setting up and moving applicants through the system without forgetting or losing anything. It helps managers and the HR team keep everything in order. This system has put all the steps on hiring a candidate into one! I love how efficient and effective this system is with the background checks and applicant tracking!

ApplicantPro review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="5db045c3-2d46-4e3b-bdb4-3127877ab8ad">Natalie P.</span>
Natalie P.
" itemprop="name" />

"Game changer!"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly post job openings to multiple job boards, review and sort applicants as well as communicate with applicants

What do you dislike?

At this time I am very pleased with this product --nothing I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

learn about the different pricing options

I have seen a decrease in the amount of time I spend posting positions and screening applicants

ApplicantPro review by Jessica I.
Jessica I.

"Great for posting jobs but difficult to review candidates"

What do you like best?

The job board push is really easy to navigate! Easy to push the jobs to indeed.com, veterans pages and your state workforce page.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly and difficult to navigate through the applicants. The system seems a bit dated and funky. We have a hard time sorting candidates and hiring managers complain the system is not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other ATS out there that are WAY more user friendly.

It is easy to identify the applicant source but not easy to get to the applicants by job application.

ApplicantPro review by Donald  M.
Donald M.

"Interface needs refinement"

What do you like best?

AP is a strong start and a good baseline from which to serve its purpose. Business need for a professional web-based application to coordinate candidate consideration is a strong value proposition

What do you dislike?

Current UI interface is both complicated in its representation but lacks in execution.

Managing inbound candidates for consideration

ApplicantPro review by Administrator

"Great to use once you learn how to setup"

What do you like best?

The ability to post to multiple job boards.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is an 7/10. They have a chat service and are occasionally slow to respond.

Are entire sourcing, application processing, and pre-job offer communications.

ApplicantPro review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Really good program"

What do you like best?

I really like using this. It posts your job to several different boards. It also makes it easy to sort out applicants and keep the ones you want to learn more about.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really but the program can take a little to get used to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try stick with it

No major problems just a slight learning curve. It has made job searches much easier and efficient

ApplicantPro review by Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

"ApplicantPro"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and easy to review applications.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could delete resumes from managers once the position has closed and they review a lot and have different search committees for each new search.

Time saver from getting applications mailed into our office to getting them out to the search commitees.

ApplicantPro review by User

"ApplicantPro Review"

What do you like best?

Fabulous streamlining of HR processes. Has all of the features that you need with not many strings attached.

What do you dislike?

At times there are ease of use issues though they are easily and quickly overcome once you become more used to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Become well accustomed to the product before using it for applicant tracking.

Facilitated job postings and applicant tracking.

ApplicantPro review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

This makes the hiring process much easier!

What do you dislike?

I wish they could repost the jobs automatically.

Hiring

ApplicantPro review by User in Higher Education

"Easy to use for employer and applicant "

What do you like best?

Applicants comment often that it’s extremely easy to use and convenient to apply for several positions across different employers. Aggregates application information easily.

What do you dislike?

Not always consistent in autocomplete suggestions

Sorting through paper applications, losing qualified applicants to clunky and/or confusing application interfaces

ApplicantPro review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"ApplicantPro is Great!"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and love the integrations!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, ApplicantPro is great. They are always updating and adding new features.

applicant tracking, assessments, background checks, integrations for background checks. Notes on each candidate that everyone can see. comparing applicants.

ApplicantPro review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software for any size business"

What do you like best?

I love the versatility. This works very well for multiple departments in our company

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. This is a great tool.

This is a great way to run background checks and screen prospective employees.

ApplicantPro review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Project Manager"

What do you like best?

User friendly and was cost effective for what we needed as a growing

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike the product we just decided not to hire more people and the software was not needed

Applicant tracking

ApplicantPro review by Consultant

"a very good one"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and great features

What do you dislike?

Would love for it to be customizable to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, easy to use and good support...

Recruiting solutions

Faster storage of data amd easy tracking

Learning about ApplicantPro?

* We monitor all ApplicantPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.