ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack Reviews

Ask ApplicantStack a Question
ApplicantStack review by <span>Ettel F.</span>
Ettel F.

My favorite ATS out there!

Updated On
What do you like best?

I really like this ATS because it's user friendly and easily to adjust and configure. The team is very supportive and that helps when you have situations that are unique to your industry. I can update things easily and they are always continuing to enhance the features. I just really love using this product! We are going to look into using the onboarding feature as well in the near future. Like I said, they are always adding features!

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I do not like about this software, so that makes it a bit difficult to answer this.

By implementing ApplicantStack and using it to it's full capacity, we are able to eliminate a lot of administrative burden that would exist without it. From a business perspective, we love the reporting capabilities which allow us to present data to the leaders and utilize that data to identify areas of strength, as well as continue to improve areas in need.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jennifer Grill of ApplicantStack

Hi Ettel!

We appreciate your thorough review of ApplicantStack. I am sure this will be beneficial to others looking for an applicant tracking system. We are thrilled that you find ApplicantStack user-friendly, easy to use and configure.

As you know we take customer feedback and suggestions very seriously. We are continually working to make ApplicantStack even better by adding new features while remaining an affordable solution!

We are happy to hear that by using ApplicantStack you and your organization have been able to eliminate a lot of administrative burdens.

Thanks again!

Showing 255 ApplicantStack reviews
ApplicantStack review by <span>Arul K.</span>
Arul K.
What do you like best?

The best part I would say in Applicant Stack is that a) It has been integrated with job boards and this made easier to source resumes b) can trigger emails to candidates automatically c) Able to set the work flow and follow that easily d) Everything that is needed for recruitment in one system e) Automatically updating candidate details while just uploading resumes or emails f) allocating tasks to other users g) Generating customized reports. Also, many more options which are very much useful. Thanks to ApplicantStack.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about ApplicantStack is that when we send email to candidates through ApplicantStack, it generates a email id which looks like a junk email ID and the candidates may ignore by seeing the email ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before shortlisting ApplicantStack, we have analyzed various other ATS and found that ApplicantStack is cost effective and has all the required features.

We are able to get suitable profiles and source candidate with minimal effort, coordinate with candidates easier, track candidates application, status and notes very easily, accessing all the required details any where in the globe as this application is a cloud based, generating reports which ever way we wanted. These are few examples. Overall, we have saved a lot of time using this application and able to use those saved time in our core business process. Thanks for Applicant Stack team for developing such a wonderful application.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jennifer Grill of ApplicantStack

Hi Arul!

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will let our development team know about your concerns. If you have any suggestions, please use the support portal for a feature request. Those tickets do go to our development team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ApplicantStack
ApplicantStack review by <span>Bethany D.</span>
Bethany D.
What do you like best?

Applicant Stack is so easy to use, it is customizable, it has huge capabilities! It allows us to recruit seamlessly and onboarding candidates with no problems!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we do not like, everything is continually getting updated to make the site easier to use! If we need help it is always one click away. Customer service representatives are very quick to reply, I typically receive responses within an hour and it never takes longer then before the end of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for companies of all sizes, for large companies that need more high level customization Applicant Stack have an option for you as well!

We are managing our recruiting through Applicant Stacks easy to use talent management system. We have found that we can proactively recruit, keep a repository if old positions, keep active lifelines of employees and keep up compliance requirements. Everything is customizable so we have full control over workflows and updating everything to meet our needs. Additionally, the onboarding portal allows us to easily transition employees that have been hired. Again, the system is completely customizable so we can use it to meet our needs. This allows us to use the system the way we want, for our company we actually use the onboarding system for all of our employees, so that they have a place for all their supporting documents and for any new documents that need signatures.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jennifer Grill of ApplicantStack

Hi Bethany!

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

ApplicantStack review by <span>Rebecca G.</span>
Rebecca G.

Organized our hiring process

Validated Review
What do you like best?

ApplicantStack has streamlined our hiring process. My desk used to be cluttered with piles of applications. Now it's much easier to see where our applicants are in the pipeline. Tech support is responsive to our needs and is always pleasant. I'm glad we made the change!

What do you dislike?

I'm able to customize the application myself utilizing a minor understanding of coding, but I'm sure some people may need more help from tech support. They have changed the way you adjust settings over the years, which took some getting used to, but nothing we couldn't handle. There's nothing I personally truly dislike about AppStack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who is computer savvy if you're using the software. Tech support is great, but your life will be much easier if you have someone on your end with technical ability.

We are able to respond to applicants much more quickly and professionally when they call to check in on their app. No more shuffling papers on a coworkers desk to get the right paperwork! I'm also able to see if we recently rejected an applicant and the reason behind that decision instead of wasting time pursuing them again.

We also use the onboarding module, which we love. If a new hire doesn't complete their paperwork the day before orientation, we can check in with them to resolve any issues versus the pain of having them show up without any paperwork completed.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jennifer Grill of ApplicantStack

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I am sure others will find this extremely helpful. We are thrilled that using ApplicantStack Recruit and ApplicantStack Onboard has saved you time and resources. Since most of us are former HR professionals so we understand the mounds of paperwork! We wanted to make sure ApplicantStack was exactly what we wished we had. It is a wonderful collaboration tool as you mentioned.

I understand your frustration when it comes to modifying the application. Any questionnaire that has a layout template would require more effort to modify. However, any questionnaire that doesn't require a layout template (aka fancy layout) should be very simple to create and modify. We did try to design this to be as easy as possible. We continue to develop more ways to make this as intuitive as possible for everyone. As you mentioned we do have a very responsive support team that is always willing to make any modifications for you.

Thank you again for the review!

ApplicantStack review by <span>Chester L.</span>
Chester L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

ApplicantStack lets me easily see the applicants for the role I'm hiring for. It's relatively easy to see their cover letters and resumes, and all interactions between my candidate and recruiter is logged so I can see what their communication and notes are.

What do you dislike?

The UI looks a bit dated, more of a traditional design, not terribly responsive. Also, after I've had more than 20 or 30 applicants, it becomes a pain to sort candidates so I can easily see which ones are new or need a followup. It's all possible but takes too many steps and not intuitively obvious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate a lot of other options. I definitely don't like the old-looking UI and the lack of responsiveness. Also it doesn't always turn word docs or PDFs into the the clearest images.

It's helped me to go through my applicants and quickly reject the ones I want to screen out. Eventually, the screen gets messy and overcrowded, but for the purpose of a applicant tracking tool, I feel it's good enough.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jennifer Grill of ApplicantStack

Hi Chester!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review about ApplicantStack.

It is awesome that you find using ApplicantStack has helped you quickly review and screen candidates.

ApplicantStack review by <span>Clayton R.</span>
Clayton R.
Validated Review

Wonderful people and an excellent program

Validated Review
What do you like best?

My organization utilizes the ability to create a careers site for all our open jobs. Having this ability makes the life of our HR team much easier. We also love the care and attention that we are given when something is wrong or when we have simple questions.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that we dislike when using this program. For my company, I think not having the ability to measure analytics is difficult but not something that can't be worked around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering ApplicantStack, I hope you can see that this is going to be one of the best options for your organization. The ability to hire people and onboard them with one platform is amazing and I am so happy I decided to bring my organization into using ApplicantStack. Each part of the ApplicantStack program is well thought out and fit so well with my organization. Having the ability to create workflows has also helped tremendously when creating a seamless applicant experience. Also, we survey our new hires about the application with ApplicantStack and I only hear about how easy and quick it is to use. So far ApplicantStack has been my go-to for Applicant Tracking Systems not just here at my current organization but also at other organizations I've worked for in the past. They are a wonderful company with a great product.

Using ApplicantStack gives us the ability to seamlessly find applicants and hire the most qualified. It has done so many great things for my organization.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jennifer Grill of ApplicantStack

Hi Clayton!

We appreciate your thorough review of ApplicantStack. I am sure this will be beneficial to others looking for an applicant tracking system. Thanks for recognizing the wonderful people! The team works very hard every day and it is really nice to be recognized for that. We are thrilled that our product makes the life of your HR team much easier. Most of ApplicantStack employees were former HR professional so we get it!

We are continually working to make ApplicantStack even better and one of the areas we are working on is the reporting feature. If there is ever a report that you or your team require, please contact support and perhaps we can create it for you. Just let us know.

Thanks again!

ApplicantStack review by <span>Kristi M.</span>
Kristi M.

AppStack Makes the Hiring Process a Breeze

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the ability to give each applicant the same 5-Star treatment. With automated emails and form building, I can painlessly get the hoards on information I need from each candidate while also sending the potential new hires everything they need to know about our company. After the interview process is complete, we use AppStack to gather final information necessary before new hires are scheduled for their first shift. Because we can easily download the files and upload them to our company files, the transition process is seamless. We aim to hire 15 employees every month, and that requires us to screen tens, sometimes hundreds of applicants per month- without AppStack, we'd have to hire 3 extra people!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, applicants do not meet the requirements for employment, and we invite them to reapply once they do. Unfortunately, we have to manually go in and delete their previous application before they are allowed to submit a new one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more you put into AppStack, the more it will be a benefit to your company. Having computer saavy people to optimize this for your company is key- anyone can use this platform with ease, but it needs to be set up well.

Using applicant stack allows two people in our office to do the work of ten. So much time is saved not chasing down forms and information from incoming employees.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jennifer Grill of ApplicantStack

Hi Kristi!

We are thrilled that ApplicantStack has made the hiring process a "breeze" for you! Thank you so much for the time you took to write such a thorough review. I am sure this will be extremely beneficial to others looking for an applicant tracking system.

We have a property that we can add to your account which will allow candidates to apply multiple times for one position. Please contact support and let us know if you feel that would be helpful to you.

It is awesome how you feel ApplicantStack "allows two people in our office to do the work of ten. So much time is saved not chasing down forms and information from incoming employees."

Thank you again for your review!

Learn more about ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack Videos

ApplicantStack Downloads

Learning about ApplicantStack?

* We monitor all ApplicantStack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.