Applied DORIS

(3 reviews)

Applied DORIS is an easy-to-use online agency management system enabling smaller agencies to remain competitive and grow their business.

Work for Applied DORIS?

Learning about Applied DORIS?

Applied DORIS Reviews

Ask Applied DORIS a Question
Showing 3 Applied DORIS reviews
Applied DORIS review by Frank A.
Frank A.

"The Swiss-Army Knife of softwares!"

What do you like best?

This program is crucial to our company's billing, marketing, commissions, accounting, and multiple other departments. This software unifies all of the previously stated departments and allows for simple and care free user experience. When one user inputs date, it is updated in all departments, For example, if an employee inputs a new Homeowner's insurance policy, an invoice (billing) is automatically created and the option to mail or directly email the client is offered. At the same time the program prepares the commission statement so we know how much to pay our employee for the transaction. As the client is inputted our overall client database is updated. Once a yea our company send outs mailings to all of our clients from this list. Applied prepares a mailing list with all of the names and addresses of all of our clients. I also really love the ability to login from any computer (that has the applied Doris app-free app), anywhere, at any time.

What do you dislike?

There are few things that I dislike about the product, however it is not a perfect program. The first thing I dislike about the program is the excessive cost. Currently I am paying almost $200 a month for the services of the program. Another issue I currently have is the requirement for multiple passwords. One password is needed to login to the computer and another is required to login to the Applied interface itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is ideal for independent insurance carriers. More and more big time insurance agencies (Progressive, The Hartford, Kingstone) are utilizing Applied DORIS and IVANS Exchange in order to provide the agencies that sell their products to be more efficient.

This software has made it much easier for me to bill my clients, pay my employees on their deals, and stay in contact with my current clients. The program has also helped me expand my practice via referrals. My clients are more likely to recommend me to their friends and family because the program has allowed me to offer my current clients a better quality of service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Applied DORIS
Applied DORIS review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"Applied DORIS"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, basic program. We have an older insurance agency where upgrading to a new management system is not in the plan at the moment. We plan on upgrading in the future to have a more updated and improved system to use. Applied does have many additional options for this growing industry.

What do you dislike?

It is rather slow and outdated. Reminds me of a windows 95 program, no ability to save PDFs or any modern paperless objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Applied new products

This allows us to pull up a clients account during a phone call and receive all the information the paper file would have. This is a time saver as well as saving paper from printing extra documents.

What Insurance Agency Management solution do you use?

Applied DORIS review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Applied DORIS Review"

What do you like best?

The DORIS system from Applied is very user friendly, and quick to pick up.

What do you dislike?

The amount of steps used to process tasks and activities is a lot.

It is keeping our agency organized and efficient with all of the different forms and applications our agency uses.

There are not enough reviews of Applied DORIS for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Applied Epic Logo
Applied Epic
(108 reviews)
Applied Epic enables agencies to manage their property and casualty and benefits business in a single application.
AMS360 Logo
AMS360
3.5
(36 reviews)
AMS360 is the foundation of the Vertafore Agency Platform.
Applied TAM Logo
Applied TAM
3.5
(29 reviews)
Applied TAM is the most widely used agency management software in the insurance industry, allowing your agency to manage day-to-day business operations with maximum productivity.
QQCatalyst Logo
QQCatalyst
(19 reviews)
QQ Catalyst adapts to the way you work to help you be more effective in customer acquisition and retention, and to provide the best customer service to your clients.
EZLynx Agency Management Logo
EZLynx Agency Management
3.8
(15 reviews)
EZLynx Agency Management allows you to maximize your agency's potential by increasing your ability to retain current customers while acquiring new business.
Macaw Agency Management System Logo
Macaw Agency Management System
3.0
(17 reviews)
Macaw offers an end to end solution for Insurance value chain right from CRM to Accounting.
Jenesis Logo
Jenesis
(12 reviews)
Jenesis Software creates enterprise quality Agency Management System Software for the Insurance Industry.
HawkSoft Logo
HawkSoft
4.7
(11 reviews)
HawkSoft Client Management System (CMS) is an insurance agency's smart choice to enhance office productivity, profitability, and customer service.
BrokerageBuilder Logo
BrokerageBuilder
3.4
(10 reviews)
Agency management system for employee benefits. Centralize client information, generate RFPs, and track commissions and variance. Real time system data reporting. Integrates with Microsoft Office Suite.
Sagitta Logo
Sagitta
3.0
(10 reviews)
Streamline operations and power up profitability in your large agency or brokerage.

Learning about Applied DORIS?

* We monitor all Applied DORIS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.