Applied Rater

Applied Rater is an insurance quoting solution for independent agencies.

Work for Applied Rater?

Learning about Applied Rater?

Applied Rater Reviews

Showing 7 Applied Rater reviews
Applied Rater review by <span>Agent Zach F.</span>
Agent Zach F.

Insurance rater / Lead Manager

What do you like best?

This program is very simple to use. It will help to do your quotes. It will also help keep track of all your possible new clients. I do believe it with definitely give you return on your investment. What I really like is the link you can put on your website, facebook, or send in am email that will allow people to click on it and then fill in the information I need for a quote. Makes it so easy and simple. It helps me be quicker then my competition.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that it did not work with all my programs. I do wish it was more advanced. although it seems like they are always looking to improve and get better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. I definitely know you will get back money on your investment by using this program. If I had the choice to purchase this again or to pass it up, I would buy it again in a heart beat. Customer service was easy to get a hold of and very helpful. I give this two thumbs up.

quicker to quote. Keep track of people who wanted a quote. Much easier to organize people who asked for a quote, who might become a customer if you keep up on them. Which in turn is a way to make up for your investment. Better then keeping paper files all over your office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Applied Rater
Applied Rater review by <span>elizabeth r.</span>
elizabeth r.

Shortens the length of time wasted entering information!

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Applied Rater allows us to simply bridge information over into their system and quote it with all of our carriers. It saves us the time and effort of having to manually enter information drastically.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it isn't very user friendly. It is hard to figure out at first until you are taught how to do it in a training course. They should have a more user friendly platform as many of our new agents have to utilize this immediately to get their book of business started up. We will be switching fully to Vertafore in the near future as we were previously using both.

The business problem we are solving is the issue of wasted time, wasted energy, by repetitively having to enter a client's info when instead we can use this to bridge over their app in our Applied system.

What Underwriting & Rating solution do you use?

Applied Rater review by <span>Brenda A.</span>
Brenda A.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Very useful and practical

What do you like best?

To have all my client information on one site. How easy is the quoting system, very accessible.

I can go check the status on policies that I'm working on.

When I have a troubleshooting problem the customer service is quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble with passwords for the companies.

The quoting system is easy to use and effective, that way I get quotes faster for my clients. Also, the proposal is so detailed that helps the client to understand their options.

Applied Rater review by <span>Tammy C.</span>
Tammy C.

Applied Rater Review

What do you like best?

Ease of quoting with multiple carriers is nice.

What do you dislike?

Reporting, cannot search or filter reports; cannot export reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a process in place to help with integrating AR into your CRM or you will not be able to effectively use your data.

Quoting without having to enter the same information multiple times.

Applied Rater review by <span>Daryl P.</span>
Daryl P.

Applied Rater Use to be good

What do you like best?

The rater has all the carriers that we use.

What do you dislike?

When Semcat owned the software before there was rarely any issues. After Applied bought the software 1/2 of the time we get timed out when trying to rate multiple carriers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you look at other raters because of the issue with the timed out problems we have.

solved the problem of rating many carriers without having to go to each carrier to quote them

Applied Rater review by <span>Samantha G.</span>
Samantha G.

Helpful rater

What do you like best?

Helps me do ease of business and get things done faster.

What do you dislike?

Not always accurate, sometimes have to go in and update items to get the correct pric

Takes less time to get things done

Learning about Applied Rater?

* We monitor all Applied Rater reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.