Appodeal

Appodeal’s supply-side platform is designed and built by veteran publishers,for publishers. Appodeal is not an ad network; it is a new approach to monetizing for publishers.

Work for Appodeal?

Learning about Appodeal?

Appodeal Reviews

Ask Appodeal a Question
Showing 6 Appodeal reviews
Appodeal review by Vladislav S.
Vladislav S.

"Very good ad mediation platform."

What do you like best?

Very easy to implement and stable. Their support is great and fast. We basically doubled our revenue after we implemented Appodeal.

What do you dislike?

Blackbox mediation algorithm. We don't have report how their algorithm choose ads, so we can't control what is happening. But even like that, eCPM are strong, so we don't find this as some big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everyone to try it and compare with other mediation platforms and see how are results. For us, Appodeal works the best, they pay in time, easy to implement, great support and strong eCPM.

We using Appodeal for monetisation through reward video ads. With Appodeal, we were able to double our ads income! This is great and their support is fast. They had some problems in past with stability, but they improved it a lot lately and we are happy with it now. We tried many mediations and it was very heavy, unstable and time consuming to implement. Only Appodeal proved to be very simple, fast with good eCPM. So far, we are most happy with Appodeal and there is no reason to change.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Appodeal
Appodeal review by Joe F.
Joe F.

"Up and coming solution for content publishers"

What do you like best?

As an Mobile app developer I love creating apps. I don't like trying to figure out how to find advertisers or determine what advertising solutions have the best track record or pay the most. That's where Appodeal steps in. They figure out that stuff so I can create apps.

What do you dislike?

As a new solution the implementation is still rough around the edges. (they haven't made it to version 1.0 yet) I've found some compatibility issues with 3rd party SDK's I use. What impresses me is the help I receive from the folks at Appodeal. Additionally I continuously receive emails from the founder himself. I cannot even name another situation that I even knew the name of the organizational head - let alone receive regular emails from him to check on my satisfaction using his product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Appodeal is a great concept. Understand this is not yet version 1.0 yet so there may be some compatibility issues. However, if you are trying to generate advertising income from your mobile app it's really nice to find a company in my corner.

So far I've found the epm (earning per thousand) I've been getting through Appodeal is about double what I've seen using Apple's iAd.

What App Monetization solution do you use?

Appodeal review by Eugene K.
Eugene K.

"Great monetization service!"

What do you like best?

First of all it is great service itself. It using automatic mediation, so it works more effectively that our own waterfall. I like, that i do not need to switch off my own solution to use this one. And last but not least it is great support, they help me with integration and solve all my questions in online.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i can see some bugs, but i must say, that appodeal release new updates very fast and all known bugs will be closed very fast.

I need good monetization for my service. Previously we are using own server-based semi-automatic waterfall, but appodeal can do it more effectively, so it helps me to make monetization better.

Appodeal review by Vasiliy V.
Vasiliy V.

"Great service and support team"

What do you like best?

Working with appodeal from may 2015. And only great impressions:

- high ecpm(about avg. 2.5$ for android);

- easy integration with troubleshooting section, where I found how to avoid "Dex 65536" problem;

- best support team;

- no need to registering on many different ad networks;

- possibility to request immediate payout(2% fee).

What do you dislike?

Bugs with 3rd party libraries. But in last update bugs going to minimum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try appodeal if you going to monetize your mobile app with ads.

Saved time and good revenue.

Appodeal review by Alexey V.
Alexey V.

"Very great ad monetization service!"

What do you like best?

- guys are excelent to work with it is a pleasure. I know them personally;

- support 24/7;

- very flexible system of payments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are proplems with SDK, but it is solved fairly quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Show your app to Pavel (CEO of AppoDeal) to get some advise.

They closed the issue of advertising monetization of mobile apps globaly. Profit has increased 3 times in comparison with the Google Admob.

Appodeal review by Alexander L.
Alexander L.

"The greatest ad team"

What do you like best?

Professionals, very short time for response, huge problem solving experience.

What do you dislike?

Some of third company libraries was buggy. We had to exclude them from projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try Interstitial ads first

We develop mobile games, with advertisement model.

Learning about Appodeal?

* We monitor all Appodeal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.